Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132671 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5536) (5537) (5538) (5539) (5540) (5541) (5542) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
BS just scarce for this thread angry angry Hope boredom no go wound man Pikin laidis

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ibadan mamas please I need you to recommend a good hospital for me either private or general hospital. The areas that are close to me are elebu, new garage, challenge, ring road, oluyole. Please recommend a good hospital around this axis. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estilo(f): 12:22am On Mar 20, 2020
B.A

My charming prince made his grand entry yesterday at 6:25 via vagina delivery weighing 3.5kg with serious tear.

I am not happy because I have not been able to breastmilk. I am not lactating and my baby has not taken anything since yesterday.
What can I do? Am running crazy... Am down.. Please come to my help

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 1:26am On Mar 20, 2020
estilo:
B.A

My charming prince made his grand entry yesterday at 6:25 via vagina delivery weighing 3.5kg with serious tear.

I am not happy because I have not been able to breastmilk. I am not lactating and my baby has not taken anything since yesterday.

Congrats mama
Please give formula till you start lactating so baby doesn't starve.
You can ditch formula when you start lactating well.
Takes lots of water, pap, oats n try to have enough rest.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 3:13am On Mar 20, 2020
[quote author=SeyiAyorinde post=87581528]B.A my priceless princess made her grand entry today via ELCS weighing 3.5kg.[/quot

Congratulations ma.welcome princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 3:41am On Mar 20, 2020
nahzyla:
Everybody help me thank God for successful pregnancy journey and safe delivery.
I gave birth to my darling DD on 17th of March2020. We are all doing very well and healthy.
I no sabi put story make una no vex, but my BS is basically that I had to do emergency CS due to unrelenting high blood pressure and preeclampsia.
Everything went well. Thank God.

Congrats ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 3:43am On Mar 20, 2020
SeyiAyorinde:
B.A my priceless princess made her grand entry today via ELCS weighing 3.5kg.
Congrats and welcome to your princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 3:50am On Mar 20, 2020
4realwoman:
Team June mamas how are we all doing? Just checking up on us all and please let stay safe.
Hope we have started shopping/finished?
Let try and shop for baby things and also stock up on food stuff as we don't really know where next that will be closed as schools will be closed from next week because of the virus.
I'm good ooh. As per shopping hmmmm. I never start. Changed location and yet to settle down. The fear of this virus is on my head. I'm even scared of all these hospital visits they schedule for me but God is still God. Update sex on next roll call for me. XY

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 3:54am On Mar 20, 2020
estilo:
B.A

Congrats ma. Please get formular for baby till you start lactating. Don't starve him. Also try and be putting him to breast frequently as they say it helps to trigger lactation.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SeyiAyorinde(m): 5:53am On Mar 20, 2020
4realwoman:
congratulations sir and welcome to your princess, quick recovery to madam.
thank you ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estilo(f): 6:47am On Mar 20, 2020
Thank you ma.

Can you suggest any good formula for me ma

Awesomemama:

Congrats mama
Please give formula till you start lactating so baby doesn't starve.
You can ditch formula when you start lactating well.
Takes lots of water, pap, oats n try to have enough rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 20, 2020
estilo:
Thank you ma.

I had the same issue with my first and still did not lactate for a long time. So my son was always taking Aptamil.

Make I no lie I no too like the breastfeeding thing because he dey pain me. So for this new baby on the way am seriously saving to buy other formulas I heard are good too like Similac, Enfamil to combine with breastmilk. wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 7:45am On Mar 20, 2020
estilo:
Thank you ma.

Just buy any you can afford
I used Nan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by infogenius(m): 8:23am On Mar 20, 2020
Bolaopeyemi:

House please help me, because I'm very confused right now. My period is 3days late, I had a self urine test and it tested positive but while at the hospital for blood test, it tested negative. What's happening to me please

3 days late. It's too early for conclusions. After a 2 weeks wait without a flow, Kindly run a blood test for better results
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:31am On Mar 20, 2020
Hi mamas.
I'm here, available to do your shopping for you ó.
In case you're afraid of going to the open market or even shops cos of fear of exposure to the virus, you can always shop from us.

Send me a whatsapp message on 080twofour74015nine and we can talk about your budget and baby list.
You can also request for our newly improved price list.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmummy16(f): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2020
Save yourself the stress o!
You can have washed beans for your use either for making akara, moi moi or gbegire.

Call/WhatsApp 08057125055 to pre-order.

You have to notify us at least two days ahead & make payment before delivery will be done.

*Adi* *Foods* shocked

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Perfectella(f): 9:02am On Mar 20, 2020
spixytinxy:
u r welcome dearie, still thought of u dis morning cos I no is unlike u to just go mia. How is lo?
no mind me oooo
lo is fine oo
urs?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 9:17am On Mar 20, 2020
estilo:
B.A

Congratulations Ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 9:19am On Mar 20, 2020
SeyiAyorinde:
Congratulations Ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2020
nahzyla:
I gave birth to my darling DD on 17th of March2020. We are all doing very well and healthy.
I no sabi put story make una no vex, but my BS is basically that I had to do emergency CS due to unrelenting high blood pressure and preeclampsia.

Congratulations Ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 10:18am On Mar 20, 2020
Please Abuja mamas, where can I do my son’s circumcision? He’s 17 days old and we are yet to do it. Gwarimpa Hospital was closed last week cos of fumigation and their circumcision is only on Fridays, got there today but thwy said we came late that we should have come by 6:30am sad. Meaning it’s till next week and that’s looking farrrrrr

Cc Jazzyjazz, Anugod

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 10:22am On Mar 20, 2020
nahzyla:

Congrats teamie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2020
SeyiAyorinde:

Congrats to you and madam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2020
estilo:
B.A

Congrats teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2020
bukit05:
Ibadan mamas please I need you to recommend a good hospital for me either private or general hospital. The areas that are close to me are elebu, new garage, challenge, ring road, oluyole. Please recommend a good hospital around this axis. Thanks.

Please make Una no waka pass o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dobnina(f): 11:31am On Mar 20, 2020
bukit05:
Adeoyo State Hospital at Ring road close to Challenge. They are very good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
estilo:
B.A

Congratulations mama. God is faithful.
Lactating wahala you can try some of these.

1. Hand-express breast milk regularly, even if you only get a few drops out at first. The more you express, the more likely your supply will increase.

2. Make sure your baby is latched on the breast properly and is actually feeding.

3 Massage your breasts during feeding to stimulate the let down of milk.

4. Make sure you offer your baby both breasts at each feeding. Using only one breast can cause a lack of milk production in the unused one.

5. Make sure you have lots of skin-to-skin contact with your baby as this can stimulate milk production.
Hold off on giving your baby a pacifier until your milk supply is well established.

All in all, get a baby formula for the main time so that your baby can eat. Make sure to take lots of pap and water.

Cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
Pls i was given malaria drug on the first of march,i forgot to take it but due to corona scare i took it yesterday since then i have been having serious headache and weakness but no temperature, which means i have serious malaria.

Should i go to the hospital to request for more drugs or the one they gave me is enough(they gave me swipha 3tablet to be taken at once)? I am so down and very scared of hospitals.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
dobnina:

Adeoyo State Hospital at Ring road close to Challenge. They are very good.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
Chimzy09:
Please Abuja mamas, where can I do my son’s circumcision? He’s 17 days old and we are yet to do it. Gwarimpa Hospital was closed last week cos of fumigation and their circumcision is only on Fridays, got there today but thwy said we came late that we should have come by 6:30am sad. Meaning it’s till next week and that’s looking farrrrrr

Cc Jazzy jazz, Anugod
I really don't know o. Nimi22 where did you do yours?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ceenelly(m): 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
Good day mama's and papa', please my woman tested positive to a blood pregnancy test though she saw her previous menstrual flow but when she did the test using urine it came back negative that same day, please I need to know if anyone here have encounter such a situation or have seen anyone that have encounter such. Cos we are confuse, thanks for the response
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ceenelly:
Good day mama's and papa', please my woman tested positive to a blood pregnancy test though she saw her previous menstrual flow but when she did the test using urine it came back negative that same day, please I need to know if anyone here have encounter such a situation or have seen anyone that have encounter such. Cos we are confuse, thanks for the response

The blood test is usually more accurate and can detact pregnancy early too. When was her last menstrual flow? Has she missed a period yet? Are you sure that the test stick is good meaning not expired yet.

Anyways you should wait for like week and redo the test.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5536) (5537) (5538) (5539) (5540) (5541) (5542) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.