Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162760 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5539) (5540) (5541) (5542) (5543) (5544) (5545) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Codedzng: 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hello House, Please Kindly help to answer the questions below
Is pineapple good for a 5 weeks pregnant woman ?
At what stage can she start going for regular check up?
Like How months will her stomach become obvious to general public?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gentlemum(f): 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
miraclebaby:
You'll be alright by God's Grace. For now just rest well and drink enough water till tomorrow.
Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gentlemum(f): 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
Pearl05:

Don't blame yourself dear, go to the hospital and get checked remember to have your hand sanitizer or even M. Spirit handy.

You should explore other ways to pleasure selves without penetration for now.

Please stress ooo. Just rest.
thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by daragoldy(f): 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
Codedzng:
Hello House, Please Kindly help to answer the questions below
Is pineapple good for a 5 weeks pregnant woman ?
At what stage can she start going for regular check up?
Like How months will her stomach become obvious to general public?

Pineapple is not good for most pregnant woman because it triggers birth, for a first time mum by three months but she should start taking the routine drugs like folic acid, pregnant care.
baby bump depends on the body buy for a first time mum most likely 4months upward

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
About the back and waist pain, I also experienced that around the time you're experiencing yours, complained to my doctor but was afraid to take it so I decided to sit and rest my back with a pillow or a throw pillow. So I'll advice you try sitting and rest your back or see your doctor if it's severe and unbearable for you.

Bisade44:
Good evening mamas, God protect mothers giving birth at this pandemic period and also we pregnant ones.

Happy bumping to us all. Dealing with back and waist pain with leg cramps at 18 weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
ladyjblinks:
I got a Mother’s Day gift... My princess came this morning at 7:23am weighing 3.4kg via vagina delivery with many tears..
congrats mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by piragirl(f): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hello house,BA
My baby girl arrived on Friday 20/03/2020 through ELCS...
Mother,father,and big bro are all doing well
BS coming later
Mzleemah,please take note

29 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
piragirl:
Hello house,BA
BS coming later
Congratulations Ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
ladyjblinks:
I got a Mother’s Day gift... My princess came this morning at 7:23am weighing 3.4kg via vagina delivery with many tears..
Congratulations Ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
Gentlemum:
Good day mamas
I 'm not happy and full of regrets... I have been avoiding sex with hubby since I confirmed my pregnancy only for us to do yesterday without deep penetration and I started bleeding but only shows now when I wipe.

I will visit hospital tomorrow, am 6weeks plus 3 days.
Ma'am, try and stay away for now.

Kindly visit hospital early tomorrow for check-up.

I also stayed away from sex since I confirmed my pregnancy even though I am 33weeks plus now.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
MumDiamond:

Guys! My baby is finally here. She came in yesterday around 5:50pm via vaginal delivery through induced labour after about 10 hours of labour pain weighing 3.5kg giving me some tears.

She looks like me quite alright, but decided to go for daddy’s skin colour and hair cheesy

Cappo Mzleemah, I don born omote o.

BS coming as soon as I can.

Congratulations Ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Codedzng: 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
daragoldy:

Pineapple is not good for most pregnant woman because it triggers birth, for a first time mum by three months but she should start taking the routine drugs like folic acid, pregnant care.
baby bump depends on the body buy for a first time mum most likely 4months upward

Thanks so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
piragirl:
Hello house,BA
BS coming later
congratulations mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
Bisade44:
Good evening mamas, God protect mothers giving birth at this pandemic period and also we pregnant ones.

Happy bumping to us all. Dealing with back and waist pain with leg cramps at 18 weeks

Eyah...
Pele teamie..... All is well,.... I visited a new mum today (naming day), the naming was 8am and afterwards they did not bring out the baby o.... They said baby was sleeping.... Even people that went there early did not see the baby o.... I really love that, no taking chances

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 7:51am On Mar 23, 2020
I declare dat Corona virus shall never be our portion in Jesus name ....amen

Happy new day

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 8:11am On Mar 23, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
I declare dat Corona virus shall never be our portion in Jesus name ....amen

Happy new day
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shemmyglo(f): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2020
Good morning everyone. By the grace of God, I'm registering for another journey.
Formally Team May 2018 who ported to April 2018 and now Team November 2020.

May the Lord protect everyone of us from all dangers/viruses in Jesus name. Amen

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nahzyla: 11:17am On Mar 23, 2020
Hello everyone,
Please can I travel with a ten day old baby by road for 8 hrs trip?
I want to charter a car for myself and her to travel to another state for some time because the one we live in presently is having issues with corona/covid19.

Is it safe to do an 8hr trip with a ten day old baby? Has anyone here done that before?
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preshpearl(f): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2020
Good day Mama's

So I came down with sepsis two weeks ago and part of the tests conducted showed that by RBC numbers were low.
I was given one shot of erithropoetein injection to boost the numbers.
Who else has experienced similar issue and how much did the injection work?
I currently have less that 8 weeks to go
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by coolangel54(f): 11:48am On Mar 23, 2020
I believe you can do it but how are you sure where you are going to isn't exposed to COVID-19 or the driver sef? Anyways, if you still insist on going, kindly wind up the glasses as baby needs no air. He is to tender for such a long trip if you ask me. One month is okay
nahzyla:
Hello everyone,
I want to charter a car for myself and her to travel to another state for some time because the one we live in presently is having issues with corona/covid19.

Is it safe to do an 8hr trip with a ten day old baby? Has anyone here done that before?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LegitDiva: 11:54am On Mar 23, 2020
nahzyla:
Hello everyone,

Thanks

Baby is still very tender please sis. What about quarantine? Total lockdown in your current abode? All these military checkpoints and potholes on the road. Flight is even better

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
LegitDiva:

Baby is still very tender please sis. What about quarantine? Total lockdown in your current abode? All these military checkpoints and potholes on the road. Flight is even better

Aha Mama i beg to differ, flight is not better. If she is sure of the driver, then yes she can ply via road. I believe she wouldn't get anyhow driver.
@nahzyla if you are sure of the new environment, I think you can travel by road, all you need to do is take the necessary precaution. Ensure baby is fully covered, take along with you a can of water, hand sanitizer and liquid soap.
Ensure you charter an AC fitted car and pls take along with you a help(nanny or relative) and clean the part where you and baby will seat
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OlivetreeKits: 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
In light of the #coronavirus pandemic and the recommendation by health experts to practice social distancing, it would be difficult for a lot of pregnant women to do their baby shopping during this time.
This is why I will be doing special market runs for expectant mums this week (incase the markets close soon). See pics for details...
Delivery starts next week Monday. No service charge, no hidden costs!
Hurry because we can only accommodate a certain number of orders. We deliver nationwide ��‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisade44: 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
So many BAs in the past few weeks. New mums kindly post your birth stories. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nahzyla: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nyxx123:

Aha Mama i beg to differ, flight is not better. If she is sure of the driver, then yes she can ply via road. I believe she wouldn't get anyhow driver.
@nahzyla if you are sure of the new environment, I think you can travel by road, all you need to do is take the necessary precaution. Ensure baby is fully covered, take along with you a can of water, hand sanitizer and liquid soap.
Ensure you charter an AC fitted car and pls take along with you a help(nanny or relative) and clean the part where you and baby will seat

Thanks a lot. that's what I plan to do, get a clean air conditioned car and go with my mom.
I just tire for this corona virus matter coming up at the very wrong time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nahzyla: 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
LegitDiva:

We thought about taking flight but the airport itself is a danger zone because people working there might have been exposed to foreigners before FG shut down international flights.

coolangel54:
I believe you can do it but how are you sure where you are going to isn't exposed to COVID-19 or the driver sef? Anyways, if you still insist on going, kindly wind up the glasses as baby needs no air. He is to tender for such a long trip if you ask me. One month is okay

I am very sure of the new location, more supplies and more safe and convenient. I have no choice but to go, trust me if I could avoid it I would.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
nahzyla:
Hello everyone,

Thanks

You can talk to a pediatrician ma. Naija roads are too bumpy to travel for 8 hours. But then better safe than sorry but be sure the driver is healthy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
I miss my people ooo
@Sugar,mitchy,Blessedmum, jazzyjazz,goldenruby....I have forgotten oo.
2016 September people.

It's chizeal ooo.
Hailing you all from this side oo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
Safe delivery to all preggy mamas ooo.

Blessings to all mother's here.

If you have or know anyone who wants to have a birthday party...wedding, housewarming, customers service week.
Can be customized for them as a surprise package.
I sell the best crunchy,tasty Peanut ooo
Also sell for home munching...it's a healthy snacks for all.
Location is Lagos.
Distance is not a barrier
Pls cnt post pics cos have forgotten nairaland rules oo.
DNT even know if ma doing the right thing.

Thanks and stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeypels: 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
Please what can cause a 6months plus pregnant woman see mucus in her poo?

Is she and the baby ok?
What preventive measure can she takes?

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 9:36am On Mar 24, 2020
Bisade44:
So many BAs in the past few weeks. New mums kindly post your birth stories. Thanks
As in, our people just stingy with BS these days. Abeg nau, make una post something to encourage the waddling mamas in the house.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 9:38am On Mar 24, 2020
nahzyla:

Thanks a lot. that's what I plan to do, get a clean air conditioned car and go with my mom.
I just tire for this corona virus matter coming up at the very wrong time.
There was never a right time for the virus, Sis. May God in His infinite Mercies have mercy on us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5539) (5540) (5541) (5542) (5543) (5544) (5545) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.