Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8175557 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5541) (5542) (5543) (5544) (5545) (5546) (5547) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preshpearl(f): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2020
[quote author=keeki post=87746128][/quote]

Thanks
I will try this today
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2020
preshpearl:
Good morning Mama's.
Hope we are all well
Congrats to all of he Mama's that have downloaded.

Please this cough has been on my neck for close to two weeks now, although it is accompanied with phlegm, it isn't going away completely.

You know what it means to be coughing in the Corona times....

What can I use What can help me??
Abeg no waka pass oo

You can try ginger and honey drink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeije123: 10:24am On Mar 25, 2020
So I want to rant small.
The way dh has been buying foodstuffs eh as if the world would come to an end. My hubby is an 'over-do' person. And this corona matter is bringing out that gene in him. He stopped me from going to the market and has been buying and buying. Even drinks join kiss.
Anyways, team July, have we started getting baby loads? I haven't gotten even a pin but my hope is this saga won't last till April ending. So I can still shop. Also for antenatal, the private I use has made antenatal strictly one person at a time. U will be informed a day to, of your antenatal appointment the next day. Let's all stay safe this period pls.
To our mommas in diaspora, may the good Lord continue to preserve you all. I heard ginger, garlic, lemon and honey should be taken constantly this period to boost immunity. Both preggies, kids and all. We can try that out and leave the rest to us. Happy coro-compulsory holiday everyone!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeije123: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2020
ijeije123:
So I want to rant small.
The way dh has been buying foodstuffs eh as if the world would come to an end. My hubby is an 'over-do' person. And this corona matter is bringing out that gene in him. He stopped me from going to the market and has been buying and buying. Even drinks join kiss.
Anyways, team July, have we started getting baby loads? I haven't gotten even a pin but my hope is this saga won't last till April ending. So I can still shop. Also for antenatal, the private I use has made antenatal strictly one person at a time. U will be informed a day to, of your antenatal appointment the next day. Let's all stay safe this period pls.
To our mommas in diaspora, may the good Lord continue to preserve you all. I heard ginger, garlic, lemon and honey should be taken constantly this period to boost immunity. Both preggies, kids and all. We can try that out and leave the rest to God. Happy coro-compulsory holiday everyone!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 10:44am On Mar 25, 2020
Samsung tab for sale,very big screen can be use for kiddies tab or whatever,give away price of 40k.
Location olokonla after lbs
Working perfectly

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sysengr(f): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
Please can someone refer me to the pages where I can get lists of baby items for hospital and house use.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
[quote author=vinoj0225 post=87740585]

Amen oooo. You still need to do the hospital runs but be extremely careful, wash your hands and use hand sanitizer regularly while there. If possible get a handkerchief, tissue paper or wipes to open doors or touch public surfaces. You can also use a face mask too. Good luck and be safe. [/quit Thanks so much ma. Will do just that.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
[quote author=vinoj0225 post=87740585]

Amen oooo. You still need to do the hospital runs but be extremely careful, wash your hands and use hand sanitizer regularly while there. If possible get a handkerchief, tissue paper or wipes to open doors or touch public surfaces. You can also use a face mask too. Good luck and be safe. [/quit

Thanks so much ma. Will do just that.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
Please Sabi mamas, is it normal for breast to be leaking water? Hubby said he noticed a taste when he was doing mouth job on the nipple and later on I also discovered water coming out of the breast, not breast milk o something like clear liquid. Please is this normal? Also I have had sensitive nipple since first trimester and it has continued up to third trimester, is it normal? Thanks for not ignoring.

Cc Cappo 4real woman and other sabi mamas, make una chook mouth. Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funkaish: 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
Limahgirl:
Please Sabi mamas, is it normal for breast to be leaking water? Hubby said he noticed a taste when he was doing mouth job on the nipple and later on I also discovered water coming out of the breast, not breast milk o something like clear liquid. Please is this normal? Also I have had sensitive nipple since first trimester and it has continued up to third trimester, is it normal? Thanks for not ignoring.

its breastmilk ..if hubby is sucking it...water or breast milk will definitely come out..also experience same and I told him to stop doing DAT for now..and the leaking stopped..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
Limahgirl:

HI mama.... I guess it's normal, I also get this clear white discharge if I press my nipples... And yes it is normal for the sensitive breast to continue till birth..... It was so for me during my first

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 12:55am On Mar 26, 2020
For sale

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 2:11am On Mar 26, 2020
Funkaish:
its breastmilk ..if hubby is sucking it...water or breast milk will definitely come out..also experience same and I told him to stop doing DAT for now..and the leaking stopped..
Okay ma. Thanks so much for your response.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 2:13am On Mar 26, 2020
Ayaoye:

HI mama.... I guess it's normal, I also get this clear white discharge if I press my nipples... And yes it is normal for the sensitive breast to continue till birth..... It was so for me during my first
Oh okay ma. Your response is highly appreciated.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 2:19am On Mar 26, 2020
lioha:
For sale
Interested, how much?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 7:10am On Mar 26, 2020
[quote author=Limahgirl post=87764799][/quote]***For Mother -
3 loose night gowns
3 New wrappers
Towel
Bathing soap
Vaseline
Mosquito net
Comfit pad (8 packs)
1 big tissue
Disposable sanitary pants
Detergent
Diaper bag
Washable Breast pads
Breast pump

*****For baby
7. Baby cotton body suit
6 Baby sleepsuit 
2 Baby sweaters + trouser and cap set
5 Baby bibs
5 baby face towel handkerchief
3 Baby caps
2 Baby towels
2 Baby blankets 
Chicco Baby soap (bar)
Chicco powder 
Johnsons baby oil for hair 
Chicco lotion /Coconut oil for skin 
Soft Baby sponge 
Blue seal vaseline
Baby comb set
Baby manicure set +thermometer 
Baby foldable bed with Mosquito net
6 pcs of (mix Size 1 and 2) baby diapers
Methylated spirit 
Cotton wool
Baby wipes
Savlon
Baby Plastic Wardrobe
Virony Clothes hanger
Sudocream
Baby plastic bath set (tub, bucket and potty) 
Avent Feeding bottle (small and big size, 2pcs) 
Bottle and teat brush
Diaper bag
Chicco or Graco convertible Car seat(that can be used from infant to toddler) 
3 baby Outing clothes (0-6 months).
Baby spoon and plate (solid plastic) 
Cotton buds
1 Baby shawl 
7 Baby socks (for 0-6 months) 
Baby pacifier
Baby Milk . 
Agnesia powder
Mucus extractor
1 litre flask (for outdoor use)
Diaper changing mat
Fisher price Baby rocker (infant to toddler)

Glider or rocker
Baby carrier
Car seat
Baby Wardrobe
Cloth hanger
Pegs 

Diapering
Diapers
Baby Wipes
Cotton wool
Cotton bud
Diaper rash cream. (Sudocrem) 
Diaper bag
Baby changing mat 
Black nylons (for disposing diapers & San. towels) 
Baby Detergent (Persil) 
Baby moisturiser
Baby powder 
Baby bath soap/shampoo
Baby bath towels 
Washcloths/face towel 
Dettol/Savlon/Purit
Baby sponge
Coconut oil
Olive oil
Sheabutter
Mentholatum
Vaseline (Blue Seal) 
Methylated Spirit (Moko) 
Chlorhexyl G gel (for cleaning baby cord) 
Complete bath set
Grooming kit.... (Thermometer, drug dispenser, nasal aspirator, nail clip, nail scissors, nail file, hair brush, baby comb) 

Feeding 
Nursing/feeding/boppy pillow
Nursing cover
Bib Burp cloths... (Wipable & cotton) 
Breast pump
Feeding Bottles
Bottle brushes
Formula (incase breast milk doesn't flow early) 
Baby bowls with cover 
Baby cup with cover 
Baby spoons 
Flask

Clothing 
Sleepsuit, Bodysuits, Onsies, Undershirts 
Outing clothes
Leggings or pull-on pants 
Sweater
Cap
Socks
Mittens
Booties

Bedtime 
Crib/cot/mattress
Moses basket 
Blankets: Wearable, Swaddling & Receiving
White-noise recording or machine
Crib sheets 
Waterproof mattress pad
Mosquito net
Pacifiers
Teether
Toys

Mom
Nursing bra
Nursing pads (disposable/washable) 
Nipple cream 
Nursing/Outing dresses (Breast feeding friendly) 
Robes
Nightwear
Disposable pads
Disposable pants
Pants
Nightingale underlay
Sitzbath bowl

8 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Donald95(m): 7:16am On Mar 26, 2020
Ayaoye:

Please, Can a girl get pregnant just by Just Pre-Ejaculation?

I think she got pregnant for another retched guy but wants to pin it on my head.

and also, what is the most earliest sign of pregnancy a girl will personally experience?

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 8:12am On Mar 26, 2020
Donald95:

Please, Can a girl get pregnant just by Just Pre-Ejaculation?
Of course. You can't be sure there wasn't a trace of sem*n dropping in there. No one needs a 5 litre keg ejaculate to get pregnant angry

I think she got pregnant for another retched guy but wants to pin it on my head

I doubt. If you know w she's always with another guy why did you go ahead with her to the extent of Pre-Ejaculation undecided Take responsibility for your actions biko

and also, what is the most earliest sign of pregnancy a girl will personally experience?

There is no follow come manual when it comes to pregnancy symptoms. Different persons, different package, she will be the one to say which one she's experiencing.

Thanks
You are welcome wink

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2020
The way people are practising social distancing on this thread these days ehnnn lipsrsealed it is not a small something grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2020
ijeije123:
So I want to rant small.
To our mommas in diaspora, may the good Lord continue to preserve you all. I heard ginger, garlic, lemon and honey should be taken constantly this period to boost immunity. Both preggies, kids and all. We can try that out and leave the rest to us. Happy coro-compulsory holiday everyone!
teamy I'm also waiting till like may to shop for baby stuff.i'm not a first time mom.just majorly hospital list and a few things for baby and i. hopefully things should be settled by then...w're yet to be paid so haven't gotten food stuff to stock.. happy for u ur hubby is helping u to stock the home..God bless him

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 8:34am On Mar 26, 2020
good morning my mamas, please I want to ask a question on behalf of my neighborhood... though I warn her not to do it but she said her mother in-law and her hubby did it... they circumcised her baby and since then she has been bleeding... the problem is DAT they can take them to the hospital
...please what can they do...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 9:05am On Mar 26, 2020
jumy16:
good morning my mamas, please I want to ask a question on behalf of my neighborhood... though I warn her not to do it but she said her mother in-law and her hubby did it... they circumcised her baby and since then she has been bleeding... the problem is DAT they can take them to the hospital
...please what can they do...

That old woman and her son needs urgent arrest sad with all these awareness on female genital mutilation flying everywhere. Well, the deed has been done. They should take her to the hospital quite b4 she lose blood. She might be given injection to stop the bleeding.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2020
vinoj0225:
My July teamie, how body and how waddling? With this pandemic, how's shopping going oooo? Lagos is about to shut down market on Thursday. Have we shopped for baby?
Other mamas here who hasn't bought things, how far?
@mummy Zaynie do people have assurance for shopping things next month and beyond? That's for those who want to buy from you.
Please lagosians try to stuck up ooo before Thursday. God will see us through and at the end of this Coronavirus we all with our families will be alive and healthy.

I never buy anything o. Laslas, e go wear im brother clothe. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eemjay17(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2020
It is been like 8 weeks after 2 missed period coupled with blood test and we are already rejoicing our bundle of joy is on the way, wifey started noticing some traces of blood stain on Monday. We went to hospital yesterday and doctor ask us to do scanning which didn't reveal any heartbeat. We are told to come back in 2 weeks when it would have been like 10 weeks. Wifey wake up early today to cramps and heavy blood flow with some big lumps.
I don't want us to go back to that hospital and Doctors in General Hospital are on strike.
I need advice on how to handle this from the experienced Mamas here. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funkaish: 11:22am On Mar 26, 2020
eemjay17:
It is been like 8 weeks after 2 missed period coupled with blood test and we are already rejoicing our bundle of joy is on the way, wifey started noticing some traces of blood stain on Monday. We went to hospital yesterday and doctor ask us to do scanning which didn't reveal any heartbeat. We are told to come back in 2 weeks when it would have been like 10 weeks. Wifey wake up early today to cramps and heavy blood flow with some big lumps.
I don't want us to go back to that hospital and Doctors in General Hospital are on strike.
I will advice you go to a very good private hospital, you will be told to do another scan to be sure..if there is a feotus and an heartbeat..if there is congrats, she might be placed on bed rest but if there is none.. the doctor will recommend evacuation ..to clear the remaining feotus..and your wife will be given some drugs..she will bleed for like few days ..and dats it....I sincerely hope there will be good news all the best..

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lasgidibabe1: 11:23am On Mar 26, 2020
eemjay17:
please take your wife to the hospital.....bleeding during pregnancy is not normal
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sysengr(f): 11:29am On Mar 26, 2020
MamaDG:
***For Mother -
3 loose night gowns
3 New wrappers
Nightingale underlay
Sitzbath bowl

Thank you so much.
God bless you kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2020
angeltolly:

That old woman and her son needs urgent arrest sad with all these awareness on female genital mutilation flying everywhere. Well, the deed has been done. They should take her to the hospital quite b4 she lose blood. She might be given injection to stop the bleeding.

People will always choose to learn in a hard way

How can someone in his / her right mind do such well i do blame the child's mother.now that everything has turn the other way she for show them (husband,husby mother and whosoever was involved)yellow and red pepper all join.....smh

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2020
March mamas and others withholding Bs wetin happen? I guess most of you read other people's own. It's only fair that you reciprocate. I know vigilante can be hard, but even if be summary, share with us mbok.

Be like say una do meeting for the matter. Na beg we dey beg o

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
Na wa o, na so I carry my bumbum go clinic today got there ard 7am, after doing the normal vitals check, chop better fried rice and chilled water we come dey wait doctors until almost 12pm wen we were ask to go home cos doctors are not coming..The nurses just gave us date for our next appointment(2weeks), just wondering what if there is an emergency or is this not same doctors that want to tackle Covid 19?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Na wa o, na so I carry my bumbum go clinic today got there ard 7am, after doing the normal vitals check, chop better fried rice and chilled water we come dey wait doctors until almost 12pm wen we were ask to go home cos doctors are not coming..The nurses just gave us date for our next appointment(2weeks), just wondering what if there is an emergency or is this not same doctors that want to tackle Covid 19?

Huh? � Why? shocked what if there's a emergency? Which kain wahala be this
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
angeltolly:

Huh? � Why? shocked what if there's a emergency? Which kain wahala be this
My cappo no be small matter, make God just help u clear dos Coro cos wen d health workers are scared and I don't blame them cos who won die

(1) (2) (3) ... (5541) (5542) (5543) (5544) (5545) (5546) (5547) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dijaaa and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.