Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140162 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5597) (5598) (5599) (5600) (5601) (5602) (5603) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
shadow88:
Good morning mommas
I did pregnancy test with pt test strip on Tuesday and it was positive when my husband came back from work today I did another one for him to confirm and it came out negative please help I am confused

You can do blood test to be accurate sure. Maybe one of the test strip was invalid.

So sorry dear. Please you need to see a gynecologist to ascertain the cause and find solution .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
shadow88:
Thanks momma its a miscarriage, I started seeing blood few hours ago
This is the third miscarriage at exact three weeks since my stillbirth

So sorry ma'am, I think you need to visit the hospital to know the cause of the miscarriage so as to prevent future occurence

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
khaite23:

IT is well with you mama. May you receive double for your loss. U're in my prayers

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kennysgirl:

Oh my God! Am so sorry for your loss @patking honestly am short of words...may God give u double

Thanks and Amen ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
davsquared:

Oh my God! This is so painful and sad. Cappo Patking, may the Lord console you and the entire family cry
Please be strong mama

Thanks dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
nnekaike:
This is soo sad to hear,sorry mama patking
there is no word to describe this,affliction will never rise again,May Jehovah the God of all comfort be with you and your family.

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
biggal:
As the lockdown is easing off. Place order for your Post Partum Recovery Belt and get the tummy back to shape.
Price is just #5000

Call or WhatsApp 08111294911.
Also buy day at cheap rate
I called and chatted you but u didnt give me a tangible feedback!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
miraclebaby:
That’s a painful one. May God grant her the fortitude to bear the loss. We pray against untimely death of mothers and babies, May God protect our loved ones. @ Patking accept my heartfelt prayers. God is your strength.

Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
Haaaa Gosh what happened... Afflictions will never rise again Amen. Can't believe this, Jeeezzz take heart sweetheart PatKing

My dear that is it o, too painful. Thanks so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
graciamore:
oh my God this is heart heart breaking, my capo that year 2018', mama patking may God heal you. Is going to be double for all your trouble. Is well dear

Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
soulmate19:
Hello Mummies in the house, pls who knows about Oak hospital in Agric Ikorodu and how they operate concerning pregnant women and delivery?
Pls don't ignore, will be awaiting your response. Thanks
U must live close to my location, well I know people who have used their services for antenatal, I use them when I have other complaints sha, their price for delivery made me run, I used GH ikorodu for my first, but presently report about suspected covid-19 case made some people I know abandon them, I don't know if it's confirmed sha o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babygal2020(f): 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
Pls can I take small quantity of pineapple? Longer throat no free me.....
I'm 26 weeks gone

CC: Bimberry1307 Ayaoye Pweetibabe ProfAmah Miraclebaby angeltolly pearl05 davsquared and other mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by davsquared: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Babygal2020:
I'm 26 weeks gone

CC: Bimberry1307 Ayaoye Pweetibabe ProfAmah Miraclebaby angeltolly pearl05 davsquared and other mamas

Honestly people's body differ. I take pineapple all through pregnancy and have no issue with it but some mamas experience the opposite.
What I have heard is that the core (the strong part in the middle) contains high level of bromelain that is known to trigger contraction.

Maybe you can take small without the core sha or kukuma bone it if the long throat permits grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soulmate19: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
cheeketo:

U must live close to my location, well I know people who have used their services for antenatal, I use them when I have other complaints sha, their price for delivery made me run, I used GH ikorodu for my first, but presently report about suspected covid-19 case made some people I know abandon them, I don't know if it's confirmed sha o

Thanks momma, will go there to make enquiries next week.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funkaish: 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
angeltolly:
BIRTH ALERT!
To the glory of God i welcome my Prince Charming yesterday via Elective CS at 39 weeks. May teamies, una cappo don port o but we still dey together kiss
wow..congratulations.. Cs pain no be here o...

@patking ..I'm so sorry for your loss...no amount of words can console you...may God Almighty give you the strength to bear this...and the devil may think he has won...buh he is a failure already..because God Almighty will compensate you with double blessings... It just a matter of time...please do not think ..too much ..instead keep thanking God...for the fact that you are alive and well...and get close to God like never before...when God compensate you ..it will just be like a dream.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmym4(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mamas in the house. Am confused about our EDD.

We have done 3 different ultrascan at 8weeks, 20 weeks and 24 weeks respectively.

Judging with the first scan now...

At 20weeks 2days, we had a scan and scan says 19weeks 6days...EDD was 2 days lesser compared to the first 8weeks scan...

At 24 weeks (judging by the first scan) we had another scan and it shows 23weeks 2days, which makes it 5 days lesser.

Is this normal?
Should we be worried?
Which of the scan should we consider as the most accurate to determine EDD.

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hello mamas.

Some moms made enquiries last week and I was unable to give them a definite answer as per lockdown.
Lockdown has been lifted and I'll be dashing into the market once in a month.
Please if you already have a list with me, let's finalize the deal.
If you're interested in shopping with me, please give me a quick heads up as I don't stock some of these stuff at hand.

Thank you.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ha! Someone who went out of her way to check on us despite vigilante. After all the stress! Allah Alam,God knows best. Cappo PatKing, may God console you and give you cause to rejoice in leaps and bounds soon. Take heart.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
temmym4:

We have done 3 different ultrascan at 8weeks, 20 weeks and 24 weeks respectively.

At 20weeks 2days, we had a scan and scan says 19weeks 6days...EDD was 2 days lesser compared to the first 8weeks scan...

At 24 weeks (judging by the first scan) we had another scan and it shows 23weeks 2days, which makes it 5 days lesser.

Is this normal?
Should we be worried?

Thanks
please go with your first scan as first trimester scans are more accurate... remember +-2weeks,so the other scans are still within range.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmym4(m): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mzora:
please go with your first scan as first trimester scans are more accurate... remember +-2weeks,so the other scans are still within range.

Thanks so much. Am very grateful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
Patking, so sorry for your loss.
May God give you double for your trouble.

God knows best.
Stay strong for your other children and your family too.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Welcome on board omavicky

USERNAME----------------EDD
1. khaite23................................09/09
2. Debbs49...............................17/09
3. Cinderellashoes.................17/09
4. mimyselfai...........................18/09
5. Ziby........................................18/09
6. yetty002...............................21/09
7. Chikabel................................11/09
8. mayluv...................................24/09
9. omavicky..............................25/09

Shout out to all my fellow teamies. Some of us will probably have started feeling baby movements by now. I can wait to go for my second scan to see my baby moving and healthy grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Na GH i went too also, infact till i left ard 9 d door was still locked and one of the nurses i saw told me it won't be open, thou i saw some mamas hanging around with d hope of seeing d doc but as i no get any complain i just left but will hopefully check back nextweeek
I'll suggest u do a scan, pcv etc when going so U'll have everything ready to present when u see a doc next week cos they were asking ppl close to delivery to go do it today. I was even ask to do pelvinary scan to know if I can try Vbac. It is well with us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by biggal: 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
I called and chatted you but u didnt give me a tangible feedback!

Please ooooo I can't remember this. Can you chat me up again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by biggal: 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
LaJoie2x:

Please how does this work? Is it like the other slimming belts for reducing Tommy?

Also, how will delivery be achieved this lock down period?

How can I get your contact pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
Babygal2020:
I'm 26 weeks gone

You can eat pineapple. I do eat it but I avoid the core as much as possible. It's not scientifically proven to induce labour or cause miscarriage but as you know, what works for me might not work for you. So I'll advice you to channel your long throat to fruits like water melon, orange and the likes tongue. It's better safe than sorry. Na small remain, endure. You hear? kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
temmym4:

Is this normal?
Should we be worried?

Thanks
I had the same issue yesterday. My first scan said 14/08, the second say na 22/08 (which correspond with the one I calculated with my LMP using my pregnancy app and baby center App ). That of yesterday said it's 01/08. I'm not worried sha, all falls in the same month so I'll just prepare myself. Only God has the final say.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=shadow88 post=89026545]Thanks momma its a miscarriage, I started seeing blood few hours ago
Sorry about that,please endeavour to do the necessary tests to know if anything is wrong...May God give you the one that will stay
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Good evening Mama's......please i do feel hotness from my stomach,does this means anything please...Am just curious
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
Thanks all for all the congratulatory messages, likes and mentions. May the good lord bless you all.

Seeing @patking name flying up and down and all I can say is all is well. May the lord comfort you in this trying time. Word fail me right now. It is well

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lisa001:
BA
congratulations mama and welcome to your prince charming. Quick recovery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Babygal2020:
I'm 26 weeks gone

Body differs, so you have to eat little and as well watch yourself for any discomfort until you are sure that your body tolerates it well.

I'm just 15 weeks and been eating pineapple well except the hard core part.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5597) (5598) (5599) (5600) (5601) (5602) (5603) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Thefarmer3 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.