Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8142213 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5598) (5599) (5600) (5601) (5602) (5603) (5604) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
Babygal2020:
Pls can I take small quantity of pineapple? Longer throat no free me.....
I'm 26 weeks gone

CC: Bimberry1307 Ayaoye Pweetibabe ProfAmah Miraclebaby angeltolly pearl05 davsquared and other mamas

Hello teamie.... Like other mamas have said, it might go well and not cause any harm. For e.g it is in this pregnancy i knew that too much pepper is bad in pregnancy coz in my 1st I craved anything pepprish. And I cooked my food differently with a lot of pepper and nothing happened. In fact in this pregnancy I'm already craving pepper I will sha eat it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
ToyosiR:

I don see My Mate oooo. Welcome to #teamSaferiding.
We welcome you with a GOLDEN CHAIR.

This trimester is almost over. Dont be scared, its a matter of time. God will see us through.
Can't wait...Amen,Thanks Mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
ToyosiR:

I don see My Mate oooo. Welcome to #teamSaferiding.
We welcome you with a GOLDEN CHAIR.

This trimester is almost over. Dont be scared, its a matter of time. God will see us through.
Can't wait...Amen,Thanks Mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
Rbae:
Good morning mamas. I had my baby a year ago via CS. I was cut vertically cos of the baby's position. I have a huge fibroid and it grew bigger when I was pregnant till date. I noticed an egg size swelling on top of my Incision mark (under my navel). I went to d hospital a day before I noticed d swelling to check how big d fibroid is, the scan didn't show I had hernia so I'm worried cos d swelling is still there and it's not painful. When I lie down it disappears. When I stand it's there. Wat could it be?

Is fibroid scan different from hernia scan since the scan didn't show I have any other issue? I'm going back to the hospital now although I did d previous scan 2 weeks ago. Please, help me cos I'm scared.

I think you have a hernia and that’s what causing the swelling.Does it come out more when coughing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
@Patking
Weeping may endure for a night but joy must surely come in the morning. Accept my sympathy...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
cebabee:
[b][/b]

Don't you think it's necessary to get an option B just in case. What if you were already in labor this morning and no one to attend to you. You could fall into labor any moment from now.

BTW, i'm team may and EDD is 24th. This is my second missionary journey and i have been a silent member all the while
welcome teamie... our cappo will be here when she is fit to register u. U go pay late coming fine o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherishyy(f): 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
Patking so sorry for your loss. I feel so sad, I've always admired your composure in the way you write your roll calls. God will bless you sooner than you expect and your baby will live long. Be strong for your family. It is well with you.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
biggal:

Please ooooo I can't remember this. Can you chat me up again
Alryt will call you in the morning.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Good evening mamas. Has anyone heard of Irene Fibroids Foundation? Are they genuine, please?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkyshyne(f): 11:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Funkaish:

@patking ..I'm so sorry for your loss...no amount of words can console you...may God Almighty give you the strength to bear this...and the devil may think he has one...buh he is a failure already..because God Almighty will compensate you with double blessings... It just a matter of time...please do not think ..too much ..instead keep thanking God...for the fact that you are alive and well...and get close to God like never before...when God compensate you ..it will just be like a dream.
AMEN.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
@Cpsowelle , how are you doing now ? I hope you are coping well and have found a way to manage your package well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 12:17am On May 01, 2020
bimberry1307:
My fellow August mama, baby yaff open yansh o. I went for a scan yesterday afternoon and it's a blue jet. I'm so happy as I already have 2 princesses. I'm so hanging my boots after this. Fellow mamas, oya go and check baby gender o.
Boot that have not dropped you’re talking of hanging. Has your dh agreed to be cheated? With just one for him and two you. The nurses will hide it inside your bag, just wait and see cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 12:32am On May 01, 2020
cheeketo:

And we keep increasing, welcome mama, hope morning sickness is reducing? Happy bumping, feel free to mingle and make your contribution, we don't have a capo yet, soon hopefully.
Thank you dear. Morning sickness is almost gone. Only vomit while brushing every morning

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 1:01am On May 01, 2020
LadyMessi:
Good morning mummies in the house,
Congratulations to all the new mamas, congratulations in advance to the waddling mummies, to all our ttc members, you the next in line.

Please mummies in the house, lets say a word of prayer and encouragement to our sister Patking (April captain) for the loss of her baby. We pray that God will give her double for her loss and affliction will not arise the second time in Jesus name, Amen.

Oh dear Lord! So sorry sis Patking. This is a mother's worse nightmare. I pray the good Lord gives you the fortitude to bear this huge loss. Please, be strong and console yourself in the Lord.

Congrats to all the mamas that have delivered.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 1:37am On May 01, 2020
Lisa001:
BA

My prince Charming weighing 3.5kg arrived yesterday through Elective CS,Baby and Mummy is doing fine

@Patking Cappo Accept my Condolences, affliction shall not rise the second time...May God replace with Double

BS coming soon
Congrats ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 1:39am On May 01, 2020
shadow88:
Good morning mommas
I did pregnancy test with pt test strip on Tuesday and it was positive when my husband came back from work today I did another one for him to confirm and it came out negative please help I am confused
Have you missed your period? Try early morning urine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 1:50am On May 01, 2020
Babygal2020:
Pls can I take small quantity of pineapple? Longer throat no free me.....
I'm 26 weeks gone

CC: Bimberry1307 Ayaoye Pweetibabe ProfAmah Miraclebaby angeltolly pearl05 davsquared and other mamas
Just don’t eat too much and be watchful. My sil has been giving me some and I do eat with moderation. My mum said she used to eat too without any issue.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 1:58am On May 01, 2020
temmym4:
Mamas in the house. Am confused about our EDD.

We have done 3 different ultrascan at 8weeks, 20 weeks and 24 weeks respectively.

Judging with the first scan now...

At 20weeks 2days, we had a scan and scan says 19weeks 6days...EDD was 2 days lesser compared to the first 8weeks scan...

At 24 weeks (judging by the first scan) we had another scan and it shows 23weeks 2days, which makes it 5 days lesser.

Is this normal?
Should we be worried?
Which of the scan should we consider as the most accurate to determine EDD.

Thanks
The earlier scan in first trimester is considered better. But nonetheless, Due Date is always plus or minus 2 weeks so even your 5days isn’t a problem. Baby will come when due
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 2:13am On May 01, 2020
Ayaoye:

Hello teamie.... Like other mamas have said, it might go well and not cause any harm. For e.g it is in this pregnancy i knew that too much pepper is bad in pregnancy coz in my 1st I craved anything pepprish. And I cooked my food differently with a lot of pepper and nothing happened. In fact in this pregnancy I'm already craving pepper I will sha eat it
Pepper? Never heard such. I like my food Pepperish
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cebabee: 3:55am On May 01, 2020
MamaDG:
welcome teamie... our cappo will be here when she is fit to register u. U go pay late coming fine o

Thanks teamie. Na laziness o, nothing much but thank God it's better late than never

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 6:46am On May 01, 2020
miraclebaby:
Boot that have not dropped you’re talking of hanging. Has your dh agreed to be cheated? With just one for him and two you. The nurses will hide it inside your bag, just wait and see cheesy cheesy
Lol. In fact, I'm no longer hanging it again sef. Na to shred am. tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 7:15am On May 01, 2020
TEAM MAY 2020

YAAY!! its our month Mamas, we can do shakara and flood this thread with back to back BA.... We thank God for bringing us this far, may his name be praised.

We welcome all April porters to our team. You shall testify soon. Amen.

Congratulations to those who have delivered their bundle of joy. Mummy4life1, Prudify25, Funkaish, Angeltolly.

Teamies, know God has not brought us this far to leave us. We shall give birth with ease and their shall be no loss of any kind in Jesus name. Amen! Please copy me as you drop your BA and BS so I can update from time to time

We will finish well with Mum alive, baby alive and Daddy rejoicing with plenty money. Amen.

USERNAME-----------SEX--------------EDD

1. Pweetiebabe - - - -XX---------------------23rd
2. Amarisa - - - - - - - ------------------------- 24th
3. Angeltolly - - - - - - -XY----------------- 5th
4. Nnekaike - - - - - - - XY------------------- 27th
5. SlimBrawnie - - - - - XY- - - - - - - - 27th
6. ProfAmah --------------------------------- 13th
7. MamaDG - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 13th
8. lioha - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - 2nd
9. Sysengr - - - - - - - -XX- - - - - - - - - - - 10th
10. Prudify25 - - - - -XX- - - BA -19/4 BS seen
11. Mzchirious - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 8th
12. Humbleme99 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 21st
13. Christianaoha - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -17th
14. Mummy4life1 - -- - -XY-- - - BA 9/4 - - awaiting BS
15. Preshpearl - - - - - - - - - XX---------------- 21st
16. Honeypels ------------------XY-----------------21st
17. Funkaish - - - - - - - XY- - - - BA 23/4 seen
18. MrsTgee - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 7th
19. Oyovwi - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 30th
20. cyndyuc - - - - - - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - - - - 30th
21. Dinabella - - - - - - - - - - -XX - - - - - - - - -4th
22. toludimpz - - - - - - - - - - XY. - - - - - - - - 6th
23. Olubassey92 - - - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - - 22nd
24. Cebabee - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 24th
#TeamMay for Healthy mothers and babies
#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:44am On May 01, 2020
Happy new month preggy mamas .. This month of May shall be filled with uncountable blessings for us all.. Team May this is ur month oo go forth and flood this thread with plenty BAs... Mother alive baby alive is what we want oo..Safe delivery to you all kiss kiss kiss

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shadow88(f): 7:50am On May 01, 2020
shadow88:
Good morning mommas
I did pregnancy test with pt test strip on Tuesday and it was positive when my husband came back from work today I did another one for him to confirm and it came out negative please help I am confused
Good morning mommas so grateful for yesterday God bless us all
The gyne said its chemical pregnancy that it happens after positive-negative result then the blood,He said maybe my hormones isn't supporting the pregnancy because it occurs when the pregnancy is two weeks so he said I will be placed on progesterone and baby aspirin in my next pregnancy
Mummies that have gone through this low progesterone should enlighten me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 7:57am On May 01, 2020
miraclebaby:
Just don’t eat too much and be watchful. My sil has been giving me some and I do eat with moderation. My mum said she used to eat too without any issue.
same with me, during my 2 pregnancy pineapple has been my saviour though body differs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 8:19am On May 01, 2020
Happy new month to us all.
It's a month of grace.
And to Team May, we can't wait o. Let's start seeing and reading the BAs and BSs.
Grace for easy, fast, and supernatural delivery is released upon you all.

Team October, how are we doing?
We're strolling into our 5th month.
It is well!

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:43am On May 01, 2020
TEAM MAY 2019

Hello wonderful mamas... How are you and our LOs doing?
This month is our little princes and princesses birthdays ooo.. We must celebrate them whether Coro likes it or not cheesy cheesy.
It can only be you Lord..We are grateful for the life and good health upon us all. Thank you Jesus.
S/N NAMES
1. Sunbestie
2. Iyamefa
3. Pearl05
4. primadonnachika
5. irene670
6. Chili89 Happy birthday to our 1st may baby...More blessings upon him.
7. 19CannyMum
8. adezie
9. Yetunspepper
10. Mummyejire
11. Ayomikunkco
12. Marimaar
13. Astilo
14. gurlnext2u
15. treasuredm
16. dbeauty
17. Sunbeam20
18. faithlucky
19. iwillrejoice
20. Kay18
21. Tgirl4
22. Jina24
23. Walejummy
Who is back for another journey? wink cheesy wink

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:21am On May 01, 2020
angeltolly:

TEAM MAY 2020

YAAY!! its our month Mamas, we can do shakara and flood this thread with back to back BA.... We thank God for bringing us this far, may his name be praised.

[/b]

Congratulations to all of you from Former team member. Keep dropping it back to back, God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:26am On May 01, 2020
HAPPY NEW MONTH TEAMIES AND TGIF TO US ALL.
Welcome to the month of May and soon it will be June our month, the month that we have all been waiting for, the month that we will see and behold our bundle of Joy.
I pray that the lord that started this great journey with us will never forsake us till the end in Jesus name and we shall come back with testimonies in our mouth. Mother alive, baby alive and father rejoicing in Jesus name, Amen.
We should be in our 31weeks, 32weeks, 33weeks, 34weeks and 35weeks respectively and we can only say thank you Lord for bringing us these far.

TEAM JUNE 2020 ROLL CALL FOR May 2020.

Moniker................................ EDD........................... Sex......... DOB

001. Tomblessings ................... 2nd June ......................... Suprise
002. Ugochiada ........................ 6th JUNE ..................... XY
003. 4realwoman .................... 12th June ......................... XY
004. Gistme12 ........................ 12th June ........................ XY
005. Limahgirl ........................... 19th June ........................
006. miraclebaby ..................... 21st June .........................XY
007. whyworryPH .................... 21st June ......................... XX
008. funmi4love ....................... 21st June ...........................
009. Neile ................................... 24th June .......................... XX
010. FashionTrend ................... 25th June ..........................
011. IryNky ........................... 25th June ................... XY
012. daragoldy........…............... 26th June .......................... XX
013. Livelystone ........................ June ..............................
014. rositabuchi ......................... June .............................
015. tomtittot .......................... 29th June ........................ Surprise
016. mrslander .......................... 30th June ....................... XX
017. Ada243 ..............................

June mamas kindly let me know how you all are doing and if you know baby sex also let me know so that I can update it.

Please let try to keep safe and stay safe at all times.

Team June for no loss
Team June for supernatural and easy delivery
Team June for painless & fast labor
Team June for mother alive, baby alive and father alive with plenty money.
Team June for Healthy pregnancy
Team June for Sexy bumps.
Team June for sharp, sharp delivery ✅

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:28am On May 01, 2020
angeltolly:

TEAM MAY 2020

We welcome all April porters to our team. You shall testify soon. Amen.

Congratulations to those who have delivered their bundle of joy. Mummy4life1, Prudify25, Funkaish, Angeltolly.

Teamies, know God has not brought us this far to leave us. We shall give birth with ease and their shall be no loss of any kind in Jesus name. Amen! Please copy me as you drop your BA and BS so I can update from time to time

We will finish well with Mum alive, baby alive and Daddy rejoicing with plenty money. Amen.

USERNAME-----------SEX--------------EDD

1. Pweetiebabe - - - -XX---------------------23rd
2. Amarisa - - - - - - - ------------------------- 24th
3. Angeltolly - - - - - - -XY----------------- 5th
4. Nnekaike - - - - - - - XY------------------- 27th
5. SlimBrawnie - - - - - XY- - - - - - - - 27th
6. ProfAmah --------------------------------- 13th
7. MamaDG - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 13th
8. lioha - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - 2nd
9. Sysengr - - - - - - - -XX- - - - - - - - - - - 10th
10. Prudify25 - - - - -XX- - - BA -19/4 BS seen
11. Mzchirious - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 8th
12. Humbleme99 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 21st
13. Christianaoha - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -17th
14. Mummy4life1 - -- - -XY-- - - BA 9/4 - - awaiting BS
15. Preshpearl - - - - - - - - - XX---------------- 21st
16. Honeypels ------------------XY-----------------21st
17. Funkaish - - - - - - - XY- - - - BA 23/4 seen
18. MrsTgee - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 7th
19. Oyovwi - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 30th
20. cyndyuc - - - - - - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - - - - 30th
21. Dinabella - - - - - - - - - - -XX - - - - - - - - -4th
22. toludimpz - - - - - - - - - - XY. - - - - - - - - 6th
23. Olubassey92 - - - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - - 22nd
24. Cebabee - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 24th
#TeamMay for Healthy mothers and babies
#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss

Yes o, our God is a faithful can't believe it May already few days to meet our babies...Easy delivery to us all in Jesus name

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FairyGodmother: 9:42am On May 01, 2020
mayluv:

Oya team September let's do this. Officially signing in. If you are a september mama, kindly quote me and I will add you up.
Edd - 22/09
Gender - not known yet

Happy New Month to Us...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 10:18am On May 01, 2020
4realwoman:
HAPPY NEW MONTH TEAMIES AND TGIF TO US ALL.
Welcome to the month of May and soon it will be June our month, the month that we have all been waiting for, the month that we will see and behold our bundle of Joy.
I pray that the lord that started this great journey with us will never forsake us till the end in Jesus name and we shall come back with testimonies in our mouth. Mother alive, baby alive and father rejoicing in Jesus name, Amen.
We should be in our 31weeks, 32weeks, 33weeks, 34weeks and 35weeks respectively and we can only say thank you Lord for bringing us these far.

TEAM JUNE 2020 ROLL CALL FOR May 2020.

Moniker................................ EDD........................... Sex......... DOB

001. Tomblessings ................... 2nd June .........................
002. 4realwoman .................... 12th June ......................... XY
003. Limahgirl ........................... 19th June ........................
004. miraclebaby ..................... 21st June .........................
005. whyworryPH .................... 21st June ......................... XX
006. funmi4love ....................... 21st June ...........................
007. Neile ................................... 24th June .......................... XX
008. FashionTrend ................... 25th June ..........................
009. daragoldy........…............... 26th June .......................... XX
010. Livelystone ........................ June ..............................
011. rositabuch ......................... June .............................
012. tomtittot .......................... 29th June ........................ Surprise
013. mrslander .......................... 30th June .......................
014. Ada243 ..............................

June mamas kindly let me know how you all are doing and if you know baby sex also let me know so that I can update it.

Please let try to keep safe and stay safe at all times.

Team June for no loss
Team June for supernatural and easy delivery
Team June for painless & fast labor
Team June for mother alive, baby alive and father alive with plenty money.
Team June for Healthy pregnancy
Team June for Sexy bumps.

It is well with us o able Cappo. I'm still draining liquor but scan said adequate fluid. So I'm pushing on. I'll still go for check up on Monday.
I wish all of us supernatural delivery in Jesus name. Amen.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5598) (5599) (5600) (5601) (5602) (5603) (5604) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: esthy111(f), Masab and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.