Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148926 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5601) (5602) (5603) (5604) (5605) (5606) (5607) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 4:56pm On May 02, 2020
Pearl05:

Hahahahaha I just dey pass
lol... teamie of life, just grab a chair while passing, you'll need it. How art thou?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EloWChi(f): 6:12pm On May 02, 2020
I am doing well ooo. Just that the waist pain or na pelvis pain no be here ooo.

I can't just wait to see my baby.

Moregrace and @the end we will rejoice. I will be going to market next week to buy some baby things.

vinoj0225:
July mamas where are we,how are we coping with lock down and baby kicks? I know the tiredness and waist pain with insomnia is there too but hang on a little bit cos we're getting there gradually. However, we've been so quiet and our cappo please holla at us once in a while ooo. We miss you and I know the tiredness is there too. We'll all get to the finished line and celebrate our testimonies with our families and our bundles of joy in our hands. Supernatural birth to everyone.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 6:19pm On May 02, 2020
sunbestie:

Congrats too teamie... Hope ms is not showing face for ur end?
my dear no morning sickness yet. just loss of appetite and frequent urination

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:37pm On May 02, 2020
@Patking, I'm at lost on what to say, really a big shock. To think of how much I admired your roll call. May the spirit of God comfort you. You will testify again. #E-hugs
Cappo @angeltolly congratulations ooo, I'm so happy for you. May he be a source of joy & pride to you & your family. Kisses to baby.
Congrats to all mothers who have birthed their LO & congrats to all May mamas who are yet to, it's a done deal.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 6:40pm On May 02, 2020
EloWChi:

Moregrace and @the end we will rejoice. I will be going to market next week to buy some baby things.

God will make it easy for everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummychimaobi1(f): 7:12pm On May 02, 2020
[quote author=bimberry1307 post=89092086]My ever beautiful August mamas! How are we all doing and our LOs. Happy new month. Hope they are kicking well? We're getting there and we'll get there safely by His grace. Amen.

Congratulations to all April mamas that have birthed their LOs, may our babies be everything we ever desire and more. To the remaining April mamas that have decided to port to May, may the Lord favor you all.
May mamas! It's your month o, go forth and deliver like the Hebrew woman. No calamity shall befall you.

My able teamies, how shopping plus lock down? I know it's not easy but let's try Ehn? I pray this pandemic end on time. It is well.

TEAM AUGUST 2020 ROLL CALL

Moniker..............EDD.................SEX

bimberry1307 ........14...............XY
Fab08 ..........06..............unknown
Babygal2020 .........07........unknown
Sallywho .............14................XY
Greatness366 .......02.........unknown
Fisayomi1 .............26.........unknown
Bisade44 ..........22............unknown
Ayaoye ............25..........unknown
Mummychimaobi1 ......05....unknown
Ambient ..............01 .............XY
Tolutomi02 .........29..........unknown
Spicy128 .............12 ......unknown
Slayingjo ...........24 ........unknown
Goldendollars ..... 12 .............XX
LilyJay .............. 10 ............unknown
My dear everything is fyn,pls update sex xx

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 7:18pm On May 02, 2020
[quote author=mummychimaobi1 post=89112664][/quote]
It's good to know you're doing fine. Well done mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 7:23pm On May 02, 2020
delaveres:

I’m doing fine o. The weight in my abdomen no be small, I just Dey drag myself to walk o. It is well
I’ll be buying baby things today as I no get anything before.
The journey don almost finish. May God see us through. How body?
teamie,well done. Where you still able to shop today. Can u help us with recent price of the items you got.so we can plan ahead.thanks
Cappo @ spixytinxy how are you?To all my teamies.i pray for strength upon u all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toriaking: 7:31pm On May 02, 2020
Funkaish:
..blend the mixture of 1beetroot ,2carrot s,half lemon,and 1apple and ensure she takes a cup everyday...this will normalise the bp..she should also get a bp machine to monitor ...she can gradually stop d drug with doctors order..also buy orogbo and garlic...she should chew everyday....the beetroot helped me also..

Thanks alot for this
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 7:42pm On May 02, 2020
sunbestie:
Officially signing in as team December 2020 ndi oma smiley smiley smiley
Na wetin coro lockdown give me ooo
Where are my team members? Make una show face ooo

Pearl05 see wetin u teach me ooo na small kpekus I do ooo grin grin grin

Welcome,I guess we are the ones that the government declared the lockdown for, these our babies must be scientists ooooo..

No MS for now, but I sleep a lot and find it hard eating, may God continue to make it easy

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumsyfife: 7:48pm On May 02, 2020
Toriaking:
Please able mammas in the house. I have a pressing issue on behalf of my sister..
In her last pregnancy 2years ago her Bp went up so she had to be induced to give birth before 9 months. The problem is that since then till now she has been drugs for high blood pressure.. It's 2years now and the bp hasn't normalize.. What can she do

From experience, she needs a complete change of diet, she should switch to sea salt and she should incorporate exercises in her daily routine. God will heal her

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 8:16pm On May 02, 2020
treasuredm:

lol... teamie of life, just grab a chair while passing, you'll need it. How art thou?

Na today? I don occupy my Diamond coated seat with October team.

Stop peeping ooo, if e don happen just declare it like our Cappo Sunbestie.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by delaveres(f): 8:42pm On May 02, 2020
Mzora:
teamie,well done. Where you still able to shop today. Can u help us with recent price of the items you got.so we can plan ahead.thanks
Cappo @ spixytinxy how are you?To all my teamies.i pray for strength upon u all.

Yes, I was, though things are now on the high
I was able to get most of the things I wanted. I don’t know the items you would like to know the price
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babsjummy(f): 8:54pm On May 02, 2020
sunbestie:
Officially signing in as team December 2020 ndi oma smiley smiley smiley
Na wetin coro lockdown give me ooo
Where are my team members? Make una show face ooo

Pearl05 see wetin u teach me ooo na small kpekus I do ooo grin grin grin
Team December. Present ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 9:05pm On May 02, 2020
delaveres:

Yes, I was, though things are now on the high
I was able to get most of the things I wanted. I don’t know the items you would like to know the price
just give us a list of the items you got and their price. Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 02, 2020
Mumsyfife:

From experience, she needs a complete change of diet, she should switch to sea salt and she should incorporate exercises in her daily routine. God will heal her

I know this question is not directed at me sha, but allow me juk mouth... Clear throat grin. I did about 50 percent of shopping today and sincerely I must say things are getting expensive. E..g the play pan (the strong type like a cot with changing mat, and all that) my customer told me 33 it was just, it was just 28 early last month (she sells wholesale) and she hinted me that things will be getting expensive. God will make money for us all to buy amen..... Okay aproko mood end, back to reading my Bible with my glasses down my nose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 10:31pm On May 02, 2020
Ayaoye:

I know this question is not directed at me sha, but allow me juk mouth... Clear throat grin. I did about 50 percent of shopping today and sincerely I must say things are getting expensive. E..g the play pan (the strong type like a cot with changing mat, and all that) my customer told me 33 it was just, it was just 28 early last month (she sells wholesale) and she hinted me that things will be getting expensive. God will make money for us all to buy amen..... Okay aproko mood end, back to reading my Bible with my glasses down my nose.
tell us the prices of other things u got pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:27pm On May 02, 2020
treasuredm:

My former cappo... Good to catch you here again..Happy and healthy bumping to you. The way I've been spying these threads for some days now..hmmmm.. It's well oo
My teamie ooo thanks very much.. Abeg stop peeping nah... Come and declare ur mandate officially biko cheesy grin grin
Hope u and ur little one dey enjoy well well?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:29pm On May 02, 2020
Zino89:
my dear no morning sickness yet. just loss of appetite and frequent urination
Am laying on this table ooo... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy abeg I no want ms ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:31pm On May 02, 2020
katchycouture:

Welcome,I guess we are the ones that the government declared the lockdown for, these our babies must be scientists ooooo..

No MS for now, but I sleep a lot and find it hard eating, may God continue to make it easy
Better scientists, doctors and nurses smiley smiley
God must surely see us through.... Welcome too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:32pm On May 02, 2020
Pearl05:

Na today? I don occupy my Diamond coated seat with October team.

Stop peeping ooo, if e don happen just declare it like our Cappo Sunbestie.
I don tell her ooo... No time to waste ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:32pm On May 02, 2020
babsjummy:

Team December. Present ma
Welcome teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 1:21am On May 03, 2020
*Some Healthy Tips For Pregnant Women.*

☆Eating well can help you have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.☆

1. Don't forget breakfast.

Try fortified ready-to-eat or cooked breakfast cereals with fruit. Fortified cereals have added nutrients, like calcium.
If you are feeling sick, start with whole wheat toast. Eat more food later in the morning.

2. Eat foods with fiber.

Choose a variety of vegetables and fruits, like carrots, cooked greens, bananas, and melon.
Eat plenty of beans and whole grains. Try brown rice or oatmeal.

3. Choose healthy snacks.

Low-fat or fat-free yogurt with fruit
Whole grain crackers with fat-free or low-fat cheese

4. Take a prenatal vitamin with iron and folic acid every day.

Iron keeps your blood healthy. Folic acid helps prevent birth defects.

5. Eat up to 12 ounces a week (2 average meals) of fish or shellfish.

A 3-ounce serving is about the size of a deck of cards.
Avoid fish and shellfish with high levels of mercury. Don't eat shark, swordfish, king mackerel, or tilefish.
If you eat tuna, choose canned light tuna. Albacore (white) tuna has more mercury.
Common fish that are low in mercury include shrimp, salmon, and catfish.

6. Stay away from soft cheeses and lunch meat.

Some foods may have bacteria that can hurt your baby. Don't eat:

Soft cheeses like feta, Brie, and goat cheese
Uncooked or undercooked meats or fish (like sushi)
Lunch meats and hot dogs unless they are heated until steaming hot

7. Limit caffeine and avoid alcohol.

Drink decaffeinated coffee or tea.
Drink water or seltzer instead of soda.
Don't drink alcohol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 1:30am On May 03, 2020
angeltolly:
BIRTH ALERT!
To the glory of God i welcome my Prince Charming yesterday via Elective CS at 39 weeks. May teamies, una cappo don port o but we still dey together kiss
Congratulations mama... Thank God for safe delivery. God bless the baby and the parent.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:04am On May 03, 2020
Happy Sunday mama's.

Wishing May mama's fast delivery.

@Tyhgfrdeswscbhf, how are you doing today? Just checking up on you mama.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jacqueline22(f): 9:18am On May 03, 2020
Happy Sunday Mama’s
Last year I came here to announce my pregnancy, I gave birth already and baby is 8month.
So now I discovered I’m pregnant after running 6 home pregnancy tests all positive. I don’t know how accurate

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 9:21am On May 03, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Happy Sunday Mama’s
Last year I came here to announce my pregnancy, I gave birth already and baby is 8month.
So now I discovered I’m pregnant after running 6 home pregnancy tests all positive. I don’t know how accurate
congratulations maami . no stress its accurate grin welcome back

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jacqueline22(f): 9:27am On May 03, 2020
Zino89:
congratulations maami . no stress its accurate grin welcome back
Thank you mama
But I still breastfeed my baby, should I stop or continue?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by graciamore(f): 9:42am On May 03, 2020
EloWChi:

Amen Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:45am On May 03, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Happy Sunday Mama’s
Welcome mama smiley smiley the results are very accurate but if u are still doubting you can run a blood test at a lab to be sure.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:48am On May 03, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Happy Sunday Mama’s

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:49am On May 03, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Thank you mama
But I still breastfeed my baby, should I stop or continue?

Continue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5601) (5602) (5603) (5604) (5605) (5606) (5607) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.