Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8171555 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5635) (5636) (5637) (5638) (5639) (5640) (5641) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 7:05pm On May 17, 2020
whyworryPH:

Very normal and not funny at all. It's what I'm battling with, and mine is getting worse by the week. It mostly moves to my vagina now. And the worst is that it may or may not go after giving birth. It's such a terrible experience. Things we do for our babies.
Okay mama, sorry, it will end in praise.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 7:24pm On May 17, 2020
SlimBrawnie:
BA
To the glory of God, I put to birth a cute bouncing baby boy this morning weighing 3.2kg at 38weeks 2days via elective CS.
BS loading
CC: angeltolly

May mamas dropping it back to back like its hot. Congrats, thank God for safe delivery, welcome cute prince, he'll bring joy to your family. Speedy recovery to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by humbleme99(f): 7:33pm On May 17, 2020
Ohemababy:

My concern is the side effects too. I heard the creams get absorbed into the body and affects the baby.
Was there any problem with your baby when you used?
But shey na so person go come black like devil? cheesy

During my antenatal visits, the matron strongly advised against toning creams. What worked for Mrs A might not work for Mrs B. So kindly endure till you carry your bundle of joy before exploring such options. Remember it's better safe than sorry.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 7:35pm On May 17, 2020
Olubassey92:
BS

Thank you mamas for the congratulatory comments, God bless.

Mother, baby and father doing well.
Bs submitted. Hope I tried oh lolz.
Thank you.

Thank God for a perfect testimony. The lord will perfect all that concerns your health. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 8:03pm On May 17, 2020
Congratulations to all you mamas dropping it as e dey hot. God bless both us and our babies in Jesus name amen. The BS this period sweet my belle no be small. Dear September mamas how una dey? Abeg come and answer role call o.......

USERNAME--------------EDD-----------------------GENDER
1. khaite23................................09/09.........................................XX
2. Debbs49...............................17/09
3. cinderellashoes.................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai...........................18/09..........................................XY
5. Ziby........................................18/09
6. yetty002...............................21/09
7. Chikabel................................11/09.........................................XX
8. mayluv...................................24/09.........................................XY
9. omavicky..............................25/09
10. FairyGodmother................22/09

We thank God for the journey thus far and know that He will surely see us through to be very end. We will all be rejoicing in Jesus name amen. By now we have started feeling those wondrous kicks I hope. If you haven't, no worries, they will soon start and you will know that it was a movement and not gas grin. I greet you all beautiful mamas again. One love.

Team September like no other.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 8:20pm On May 17, 2020
good evening sabi mama's..
pls I need your guide o, am team early July..
changing positions especially at night is not easy at all.

I want to go shopping for my baby this week, you know how exciting it is nah! I need help so as not to buy things I won't use at the end of the day.
I collected list at the hospital during antenatal yesterday but the things in the list are very plenty and it states I'll bring them when coming for delivery..
pls help with necessary things to buy because money no dey oo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 9:21pm On May 17, 2020
Congrats to all mamas that have birthed their Los, may God guide and uphold them.

@ Olubassey92 such a touching bs u got there. Here is wishing safe and quick recovery.

Sabi mamas pls what could possibly be the reasons for swollen hands and legs or is it normal at this stage? Also I have been having the urge to throwup, of which I end up bringing out water and little food since yesterday mostly in the evenings.

My July teamies how we dey, I just wish next month is July even though I haven't finished shopping for baby.
@mama bligsmiss how are u doing and baby?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 10:26pm On May 17, 2020
teebee22:
Congrats to all mamas that have birthed their Los, may God guide and uphold them.

@ Olubassey92 such a touching bs u got there. Here is wishing safe and quick recovery.

Sabi mamas pls what could possibly be the reasons for swollen hands and legs or is it normal at this stage? Also I have been having the urge to throwup, of which I end up bringing out water and little food since yesterday mostly in the evenings.

My July teamies how we dey, I just wish next month is July even though I haven't finished shopping for baby.
@mama bligsmiss how are u doing and baby?
About the swollen hands and legs,pls check your blood pressure..and don't sit in a place for too long
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 11:14pm On May 17, 2020
Ohemababy:

My concern is the side effects too. I heard the creams get absorbed into the body and affects the baby.
Was there any problem with your baby when you used?
But shey na so person go come black like devil? cheesy
My baby came out absolutely fine.
In pregnancy’s ,it will be better if one can research extensively about a subject matter instead of relying on people’s opinion.Everyone will give their opinion based on their personal preference.
I’m an advocate of “know things for yourself by researching”.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 11:22pm On May 17, 2020
[quote author=teebee22

Sabi mamas pls what could possibly be the reasons for swollen hands and legs or is it normal at this stage?

@mama bligsmiss how are u doing and baby? [/quote]

For swollen feet you can also watch the quantity of salt intake, do not stand for long, try raising your feet when you lay down. All the best to you. July will be here soon, don't worry.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:18am On May 18, 2020
Olubassey92:
Yes oh, thank you so much
You are welcome ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:21am On May 18, 2020
Neile:
Hi dear. Thanks for checking on us. Doing well except for wrist pain. Still haven’t bought a single item but I plan to buy all of them at once. Cash is not the problem just sad that hubby won’t be around during the childbirth. Haven’t even seen him since November. Everything will end in praise. I wish everyone safe delivery as we go in to June.
So sorry about the pain and let pray and hope that soon all this Corona stuff will end n dh will come back. Amen to your prayer. Take care b stay safe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:26am On May 18, 2020
Limahgirl:
Thanks for checking up on us cappo. We are doing fine to the glory of God. Still have something's to get and I haven't packed my bag. Wanna get hospital pack tomorrow when I go for antenatal, then I will pack the available ones. The tiredness still dey o but I'm trying to do 30minutes walk per day sha on anyday I'm able to. Heartburn is dealing with me. I also feel vomiting and sometimes eventually do....annoying something as I thought I have bid that one bye bye since ist trimester. In all, allihamdulilah...God has been faithful. Waiting patiently for June to come. Take care mama and stay safe.
so sorry ma'am maybe our body is finally preparing for the main day that is why we keep having different Ms coming back with different styles. Just hold on abit as it will soon be a time of the pass. Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:28am On May 18, 2020
Ada243:
I'm doing just fine. Been exercising daily(dancing) for 30-40mins so no more waist pain. Thank for checking up on us.
good to know that you good, take care of yourself n stay safe. Our month is just around the corner.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 1:58am On May 18, 2020
SlimBrawnie:
BA
To the glory of God, I put to birth a cute bouncing baby boy this morning weighing 3.2kg at 38weeks 2days via elective CS.
BS loading
CC: angeltolly
Congrats ma and welcome to your cute baby boy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 7:07am On May 18, 2020
iwinnie:
good evening sabi mama's..
pls I need your guide o, am team early July..
changing positions especially at night is not easy at all.

I want to go shopping for my baby this week, you know how exciting it is nah! I need help so as not to buy things I won't use at the end of the day.
I collected list at the hospital during antenatal yesterday but the things in the list are very plenty and it states I'll bring them when coming for delivery..
pls help with necessary things to buy because money no dey oo.
You will need to buy all your hospital items else those nurses with there sharp mouth will still ask u to buy them in the hospital which might be more expensive..for the ones you will use at home just use ur discretion depending on the money u have.you can ask about items u're not sure about buying then Sabi Mamas will tell u if it is very necessary.All the best
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 9:18am On May 18, 2020
@ Fruitfulvinee.
Mama how waddling dey go?...
Its been long I heard/read from u.
Trust ur doing just fine?
How's Lo & Pappi?
Safe delivery IJN...

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 9:19am On May 18, 2020
[quote author=vinoj0225 post=89664350][/quote] OK. thanks ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 10:37am On May 18, 2020
Ewaifeoluwa:
mine is anterior placenta so even though the baby has started kicking, l can't feel it cos the placenta is acting as a cushion but when it becomes stronger, l should feel it

Mine is also anterior placenta, am feeling the kick but not too strong. It will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmytayur(f): 10:41am On May 18, 2020
Congratulations to all you mamas dropping it as e dey hot. God bless both us and our babies in Jesus name amen. The BS this period sweet my belle no be small. Dear September mamas how una dey? Abeg come and answer role call o.......

1. khaite23................................09/09.........................................XX
3. cinderellashoes.................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai...........................18/09..........................................XY
7. Chikabel................................11/09.........................................XX
8. mayluv...................................24/09.........................................XY

We thank God for the journey thus far and know that He will surely see us through to be very end. We will all be rejoicing in Jesus name amen. By now we have started feeling those wondrous kicks I hope. If you haven't, no worries, they will soon start and you will know that it was a movement and not gas grin. I greet you all beautiful mamas again. One love.

Good day preggy mums am back here for our second journey, am also team September gender is xy edd Sept 23rd.It will end in praise for us all.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:05am On May 18, 2020
Prayer Monday

Father in heaven we come before your throne of grace to ask that in any areas that we have sinned or come short if your glory, please forgive and have mercy upon us in Jesus name, Amen

I ask and pray for the remaining Mamas, that you will go before them into the favour room in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray that does believing you for the fruit of the womb that you will answer then Lord and weep away their tears in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray that as many that are having one problem or the other that you slove their problem for the in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for our May, June and all pregnancy mamas that you will provide everything needed during and after delivery and we shall not cry over any memeber of us here and our babies in Jesus name, Amen.

Thank you father for answering all prayers.
I say may your name alone be highly exolted in Jesus might name I pray, Amen.

36 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sallywho: 11:06am On May 18, 2020
Olubassey92:
BS

Thank you mamas for the congratulatory comments, God bless.

Mother, baby and father doing well.
Bs submitted. Hope I tried oh lolz.
Thank you.
Congratulations ma! So happy for you! God bless and keep you and your LO! I wish you quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 11:08am On May 18, 2020
whyworryPH:

UPTH is okay in the sense that it's a govt hospital with hands on professionals on duty. I had my boy there, but don't expect them to pamper you. I hear am o even though a retired matron who they all knew introduced me and asked that they take care of me. Well, this time around, I'm using a private hospital - Ponyx hospital in GRA.
I'm hoping to have a good experience there.
Thanks a lot, i will consider using a private clinic

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by izaray(f): 11:10am On May 18, 2020
mayluv:

Hi teamies we are doing fine, thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 11:27am On May 18, 2020
mayluv:

Good morning mama, we are doing fine. How about you?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mimyselfai(m): 11:36am On May 18, 2020
temmytayur:

Good day preggy mums am back here for our second journey, am also team September gender is xy edd Sept 23rd.It will end in praise for us all.

Welcome on board mother. Joy loading...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mimyselfai(m): 11:38am On May 18, 2020
mayluv:

Thanks Cappo. The kicks have started o. Looks like this one is going to be troublesome o. Lol. We bless God tho'.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 11:43am On May 18, 2020
4realwoman:
Prayer Monday

Father in heaven we come before your throne of grace to ask that in any areas that we have sinned or come short if your glory, please forgive and have mercy upon us in Jesus name, Amen

I ask and pray for the remaining Mamas, that you will go before them into the favour room in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray that does believing you for the fruit of the womb that you will answer then Lord and weep away their tears in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray that as many that are having one problem or the other that you slove their problem for the in Jesus name, Amen.
Amen

I pray for our May, June and all pregnancy mamas that you will provide everything needed during and after delivery and we shall not cry over any memeber of us here and our babies in Jesus name, Amen.

Thank you father for answering all prayers.
I say may your name alone be highly exolted in Jesus might name I pray, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 1:34pm On May 18, 2020
[quote author=sunbestie post=89331232]Team December 2020 mamas
Let's drop our EDD....
For the new mamas if you have any questions pls feel free and drop it here... We have sabi/ experience mamas here.
S/N NAMES ___________ EDD ___________ SEX
01. sunbestie -------------------- 23rd Dec
02. Zino89 ------------------------ 26th Dec
03. Katchycouture ------------ 26th Dec
04. babsjummy
05. ifeoluwatoyin2
06. tmac4eva
07. tyreal
08. kunmisola
09. blessedmum11
10. lolaymary
11. Deeedeee -----------------11 DEC
12. Rosemariefavour

Who is experiencing ms already? My own na night sickness ooo
Other team December mamas that are peeping abeg come out and identify with ur team members ooo
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Team Xmas babies for d wins

cappo sunbestie my edd is 21/12. We are nine weeks today.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyHalo(f): 2:48pm On May 18, 2020
Good day mamas, I trust we and our LOs are doing very well. I'm sorry for asking this here(I know it should be in TTC thread. Please pardon me). For mamas who treated high prolactin, did you have to be induced(clomid & the likes) for ovulation before you got your BFP ? Or did you just ovulate naturally after normalizing hormones?

I'm really looking forward to getting responses from you guys. May God grant all our heart desires, amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5635) (5636) (5637) (5638) (5639) (5640) (5641) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.