Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8174822 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5638) (5639) (5640) (5641) (5642) (5643) (5644) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:53pm On May 19, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
With joy in my heart and to the glory of God almighty, the one who never fails, God of Dr D.K Olukoya , i announce the arrival of my Royal Rainbow baby, my princess this morning @ 12:52am weighing 2.8kg through V.B with little tears sha.. BS coming soon
Cc Cappo Angel. tolly and all team May
congratulations mama so happy for you, welcome to your Royal rainbow princess.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 6:10pm On May 19, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

With joy in my heart and to the glory of God almighty, the one who never fails, God of Dr D.K Olukoya , i announce the arrival of my Royal Rainbow baby, my princess this morning @ 12:52am weighing 2.8kg through V.B with little tears sha.. BS coming soon

Cc Cappo Angeltolly and all team May

Congrats mama, welcome to our princess kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by koyabride: 7:42pm On May 19, 2020
Thank you and Amen

McPerry:

congratulations to you and welcome to our midst. Happy bumping..
safe delivery to us all..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by koyabride: 7:43pm On May 19, 2020
Thank you.

bimberry1307:

Welcome to team supernatural delivery. Happy and healthy bumping to you. Will add you on the next roll call
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Slimvee(f): 8:02pm On May 19, 2020
Pls is anyone using civil service hospital Ilorin here, I want to know their ante natal day(s)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Slimvee(f): 8:19pm On May 19, 2020
Happychildlove:
don't order online from someone u don't know cos most of them are camera effects. Try Zaynie ur nos 1 online shopping store ,sure u will never be disappoint so many Mama's can testify to it here

Aiit... Thnx ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 9:43pm On May 19, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Congratulations mama!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cyndyuc(f): 9:46pm On May 19, 2020
angeltolly:
MamaDG, Mzchirious, Christianaoha, Preshpearl, Honeypels, cebabee, Oyovwi, cyndyuc and Amarisa..... How una dey my teamies. We shall rejoice with you soon. God is your strength kiss kiss
Thanks for checking on us. It will surely end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deeedeee: 11:04pm On May 19, 2020
[quote author=Pweetiebabe post=89719049]BA! BA!! BA!!!

Cc Cappo Angeltolly and all team May[/quote

Congratulations. Stay blessed

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olulove(m): 11:40pm On May 19, 2020
My wife's story is on page 1608...this thread long oooo...a helpful thread though...I'm a ghost follower though grin grin cheesy

I'm just here to thank God for life and the massive growth of my daughter... her 4th birthday is 20-05-2020.

Make God bless you all mothers...Amen

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olulove(m): 11:41pm On May 19, 2020
Birthday pix

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olulove(m): 11:41pm On May 19, 2020
More

53 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rosebell(f): 2:54am On May 20, 2020
Happy birthday princess

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rosebell(f): 2:55am On May 20, 2020
Am New here, hope am welcome.third time mum Edd team September

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 4:44am On May 20, 2020
Rosebell:
Am New here, hope am welcome.third time mum Edd team September

Ur welcome teamie.
Abeg cappo wey the golden chair.
Happy bumping mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 5:10am On May 20, 2020
olulove:
Birthday pix
Happy birthday beauty, may the Lord guide and protect u

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:46am On May 20, 2020
olulove:
Birthday pix
Wow she is soooo pretty Happy Birthday to you Angel.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:04am On May 20, 2020
FloraEC if you do come online, please call me. Am worried.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:13am On May 20, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
FloraEC if you do come online, please call me. Am worried.

She won't be online for some time but she's fine.
I spoke to her last week.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:15am On May 20, 2020
olulove:
More

She's such a pretty girl! kiss
Happy 4th birthday to you darling. God bless you.

I don't know what you people did to her to make her not smile o, you better apologize to her grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:17am On May 20, 2020
Here is a fun fact for you

Your baby will be soothed and comforted by sounds that remind her of the rhythmic noises she heard in your womb (uterus). The sound of your heartbeat when you hold her close during skin-to-skin may also help to calm her and regulate her breathing.

Many babies also enjoy the sound of a washing machine or a vacuum cleaner, the thrum of a car engine as they sit in the back seat, or just some simple white noise. There are plenty of toys and apps that make these kinds of sounds, or just search for a free white noise video online.

Have it handy for when baby arrives.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 7:40am On May 20, 2020
Just thought to share.
Good morning!

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:12am On May 20, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Wow! Congrats mama and welcome princess... My daughter don get birthday mate from here ooo
Same edd with me last year and same date of birth... God you too much ooo

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 8:18am On May 20, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Congratulations mama... Welcome rainbow princess. The light of God will shine round you. God bless the baby and the parent.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 8:46am On May 20, 2020
threegees:
Just thought to share.
Good morning!
Thanks, happy bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hardeyolaotee(f): 8:47am On May 20, 2020
Please, who has experienced ringing ears in pregnancy? My left ear has been ringing for almost a week now and I called my Dr BIL, he said I should use olive oil in the affected ears and b-complex. Please any other advice from mothers here? It can be tiring not hearing properly with one of your ears.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babsjummy(f): 8:52am On May 20, 2020
Good morning to my beautiful moms, I started using pregnacare since I got pregnant and the drug is finished, please am I to buy another or just one pack is enough? I'm 11 weeks gone.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 9:04am On May 20, 2020
Slimvee:
Pls is anyone using civil service hospital Ilorin here, I want to know their ante natal day(s)
I used civil service hospital Ilorin when I was pregnant with my first baby. Their antenatal days were Tuesdays and Thursdays then, that was 2014 though. I'm not sure if it's still like that sha as I'm no longer in Ilorin.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Slimvee(f): 9:09am On May 20, 2020
bimberry1307:

I used civil service hospital Ilorin when I was pregnant with my first baby. Their antenatal days were Tuesdays and Thursdays then, that was 2014 though. I'm not sure if it's still like that sha as I'm no longer in Ilorin.

OK ma...thnx for ur response, will go and find out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cebabee: 9:19am On May 20, 2020
preshpearl:
My May teamies.. how are we doing??
I feel like I am the only one still pregnant o.. BH has refused to let me be.

Abeg what can be done to encourage this baby to come out fast fast bcoz I don tire.?

Hi teamie, you are not alone. Don't worry soonest it will all end in praise.
Safe delivery to the remaining may mamas and other waddling mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 10:15am On May 20, 2020
babsjummy:
Good morning to my beautiful moms, I started using pregnacare since I got pregnant and the drug is finished, please am I to buy another or just one pack is enough? I'm 11 weeks gone.

Lol, you will buy another one na. You are to take it throughout your pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preshpearl(f): 10:23am On May 20, 2020
cebabee:

Hi teamie, you are not alone. Don't worry soonest it will all end in praise.
Safe delivery to the remaining may mamas and other waddling mamas

Amen oo
I just like my mucus plug this morning...i believe we are getting closer

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5638) (5639) (5640) (5641) (5642) (5643) (5644) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.