Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8199128 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5648) (5649) (5650) (5651) (5652) (5653) (5654) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:10am On May 25, 2020
Prayer Monday.

Thank you Lord for the good things that you have be doing for us here, I say may you name be praised forevermore

I pray for our mamas that will be delivering this week that yiy will go before them and make everything right and perfect for them and I commit the Dr's and nurses that will be attending to them with the blood of Jesus and they shall be no mistake or whatsoever in Jesus name and at the end we shall hear the voice of the mother, cry of baby and father shall be rejoicing in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for our pregnant mama's that are facing high risks pregnancy that you will come and make things perfect in their life by restoring their hope in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for us the remaining pregnant mamas that on the day of our delivery we shall come out victorous in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray that you will provide for us to be able to take care of the seed that you have giving to us to nurture and the evil ones will not see and take them away from us in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for our Gtc mamas believeing you for the fruit of the womb that this is their year of answers prayers, this is the year that their story will be turned around for good in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for our health workers at the frontline that you will continue to gaurd and protect them and their family from every virus in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for does that have resumed work, that you will direct their going out and coming in and that no evil shall come near them and their loved ones in Jesus name, Amen.

Thank you Lord for the great work that you are doing for us here and I say may your name alone be highly exoisted in Jesus mighty name, Amen

I cover the prayers points with the blood of Jesus christ,
I cover this week with the blood of Jesus,
I cover the food and water we will be taking with the blood of Jesus christ, Amen.
Thank you Lord for answering our prayers in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen and Amen.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutewifey: 10:38am On May 25, 2020
4realwoman:
Prayer Monday.

Thank you Lord for the good things that you have be doing for us here, I say may you name be praised forevermore

I pray for our mamas that will be delivering this week that yiy will go before them and make everything right and perfect for them and I commit the Dr's and nurses that will be attending to them with the blood of Jesus and they shall be no mistake or whatsoever in Jesus name and at the end we shall hear the voice of the mother, cry of baby and father shall be rejoicing in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for our pregnant mama's that are facing high risks pregnancy that you will come and make things perfect in their life by restoring their hope in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for us the remaining pregnant mamas that on the day of our delivery we shall come out victorous in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray that you will provide for us to be able to take care of the seed that you have giving to us to nurture and the evil ones will not see and take them away from us in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for our Gtc mamas believeing you for the fruit of the womb that this is their year of answers prayers, this is the year that their story will be turned around for good in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for our health workers at the frontline that you will continue to gaurd and protect them and their family from every virus in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for does that have resumed work, that you will direct their going out and coming in and that no evil shall come near them and their loved ones in Jesus name, Amen.

Thank you Lord for the great work that you are doing for us here and I say may your name alone be highly exoisted in Jesus mighty name, Amen

I cover the food and water we will be taking with the blood of Jesus christ, Amen.
Thank you Lord for answering our prayers in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen and Amen.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 11:26am On May 25, 2020
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzchirious(f): 12:20pm On May 25, 2020
mzchirious:

Wow,congrats to you,may your prince bring you all the joy you have hoped for...we were both way past our due date and now yours has ended in praise,I also pray and believe that mine will end in praise soon too and I will announce my BA soon.
I still have no signs of labour after all the rigorous exercises, and I am almost 10 days past my edd.
Infact,I cried my eyes out yesterday out of frustration as a first time mom who have heard horrible things about induced labour as it is seeming that induction of labour may be inevitable for me.
I just surrendered all to God regardless of the process of child birth and just pray that mother and baby will make it out safe and sound.
Praise Jesus!.....I successfully welcomed my lo on the 18th...a lot would have gone wrong if I had waited longer but Jesus took the wheel and it ended in praise....I had an emergency CS as labour wasn't still coming.....I'm officially signing out from team May. All the best mamas,you will deliver safely in Jesus name.Amen

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 1:00pm On May 25, 2020
mzchirious:

Praise Jesus!.....I successfully welcomed my lo on the 18th...a lot would have gone wrong if I had waited longer but Jesus took the wheel and it ended in praise....I had an emergency CS as labour wasn't still coming.....I'm officially signing out from team May. All the best mamas,you will deliver safely in Jesus name.Amen

Praise God, you got me worried. Thank God it ended in praise.... Bia, drop your BS before you sign out ooo. Kisses to LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 1:05pm On May 25, 2020

TEAM MAY 2020 BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT ROLL CALL

YAAY!! Because its our month, we can do shakara and flood this thread with back to back BA....

With joy in our heart we welcome our latest addition, BABY Mzchirious . You are a blessing to your generation cutiekiss

USERNAME-----------SEX----------DELIVERY DATE

1. Pweetiebabe - - - -XX------------BA 19/5 BS seen
2. Angeltolly - - - - - - -XY------- BA – 28/4 BS Seen
3. Nnekaike - - - - - - - XY--------------BA 5/5 Awaiting BS
4. SlimBrawnie - - - - - XY- - - - - BA 16/5 BS seen
5. ProfAmah ---------- XY ------- BA - 8/5 BS seen

6. MamaDG - - - - - XY - - - - BA - 19/5 Awaiting BS
7. lioha - - - - - - XY - - BA-15/5 Awaiting BS
8. Sysengr - - - - - - - -XY - - - - - - BA- 14/5 BS seen

9. Prudify25 - - - - -XX- - - BA -19/4 BS seen
10. Humbleme99 - - - - - - - - -BA 15/5 Awaiting BS
11. Mummy4life1 - -- - -XY-- - - BA 9/4 - - awaiting BS
12. Honeypels ---------XY------BA - 13/5 Awaiting BS
13. Funkaish - - - - - - - XY- - - - BA 23/4 awaiting BS
14. MrsTgee - - - - XX- - - - - - BA 26/4 BS Seen

15. Dinabella - - - - - - - - -XY - - - - - - - -7/5 BS seen
16. toludimpz - - - - - -- - - XY. - - - - - - - 8/5 BS seen
17. Olubassey92 - - - - - - XY - - - - - BA 11/5 BS seen

18. sherifat23 - - - - - - - - XY - - - - -BA 3/5 Awaiting BS
19. Forzarush - - - - - - XX - - BA 2/5 BS seen
20. tyhgfrdeswscbhf - - - - - XY - - - BA7/5 Awaiting BS
21. BligsMiss - - - - - - - - - - - XX - - - - - BA 8/5
22. Mzchirious - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - BA 18/5 Awaiting BS

We await your wonderful testimonies.... It will end in praise

USERNAME-----------SEX--------------EDD
23. Amarisa - - - - - - - -------------------------24th
24. Christianaoha - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -17th
25. Preshpearl - - - - - - - - - XX---------------- 21st
26. Oyovwi - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 30th
27. cyndyuc - - - - - - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - - - - 30th
28. Cebabee - - - - - - - - - - - - -XX - - - - 23rd

Please copy me as you drop your BA and BS.
#TeamMay for Healthy mothers and babies
#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 1:10pm On May 25, 2020
mzchirious:

Thank you Jesus for safe delivery. May God continue to protect you and your LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:25pm On May 25, 2020
mzchirious:
congrats mama, wishing you quick recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 1:54pm On May 25, 2020
4realwoman:
Prayer Monday.AMEN

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 1:56pm On May 25, 2020
mzchirious:

Congratulations dear, it can only b God

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 25, 2020
Just rant

Since last week I have been sooooo weak and lazy, I can sleep from morning till night..... I don't like the way I'm feeling because I hate not to do activities I love, like my job and business. My business is suffering because I have no energy, the other day I couldn't help but bust out crying. Seems this 3rd trimester will not be nice to me.... I'm already tired..... GOD please glorify yourself

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 2:20pm On May 25, 2020
This group still dey. Chai! Nobody can remember me again o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 2:21pm On May 25, 2020
I miss this forum!. Please guys I have 3ply disposable Nose masks available in packs and cartons.payment after delivery is possible. Live video assured. 08134884306
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 2:29pm On May 25, 2020
Ayaoye:
Just rant

Since last week I have been sooooo weak and lazy, I can sleep from morning till night..... I don't like the way I'm feeling because I hate not to do activities I love, like my job and business. My business is suffering because I have no energy, the other day I couldn't help but bust out crying. Seems this 3rd trimester will not be nice to me.... I'm already tired..... GOD please glorify yourself

Breathe, nne. Breathe.
You'll be fine. I made up my mind to enjoy every bit of my pregnancy. Sometimes it is overwhelming, but I leave everything, take my phone and look for something to catch fun. Sometimes, I stroll to find one baby shop just to window shop grin
Find something that gives you joy when that feeling comes and speak the right words to yourself. Third trimester will be nice and easy for you. Sending you e-hugs.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cyndyuc(f): 2:35pm On May 25, 2020
BA
Join me to thank God as I welcomed my Prince charming yesterday 24th May, 2020.
Edd:30th May
Dob: 24th May
Weight: 3.4kg without tears
BS loading

Cc Angeltolly.
I wish all remaining May mamas safe delivery. It will surely end in praise.

39 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 25, 2020
Congrats to all the mamas that have birthed their LOs.
We thank God for a fruitful journey. May God's protection be on all our little Angels

Sorry o I say I should ask.
Who still does house chores, cook I mean turn amala and all that at 34 weeks And still has attend to a 2years plus hyper active boy.
My husband feels I should still be able to do all these otherwise I am termed lazy and stuff. I feel very bad honestly. I used to have a help but she left during the start of the lockdown and I already made arrangements for a new help.

But really is it too much work or am I just actually being lazy?
Sometimes at the end of the day am so tired and almost breathless. I just doze off.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 25, 2020
threegees:

Breathe, nne. Breathe.
You'll be fine. I made up my mind to enjoy every bit of my pregnancy. Sometimes it is overwhelming, but I leave everything, take my phone and look for something to catch fun. Sometimes, I stroll to find one baby shop just to window shop grin
Find something that gives you joy when that feeling comes and speak the right words to yourself. Third trimester will be nice and easy for you. Sending you e-hugs.

Thanks so much for this
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 3:53pm On May 25, 2020
cyndyuc:
BA
BS loading

Cc Angel. tolly.

My teamie, congratulations dear, welcome our Prince charming
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 3:53pm On May 25, 2020
mzchirious:

Glory be to God, I was almost worried about you. Thank God for safe delivery. Welcome LO, the Lord be with you now and always, amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 3:57pm On May 25, 2020
4realwoman:
congrats mama, wishing you quick recovery.

Hope you're getting ready to take the baton on Monday. Love the fact that you've been active, checking on your team members. Safe delivery to those remaining...

But wait oooo all these June mamas, none of una want to port? Don't be stingy na, try and port even if it's one but as long as baby is fully baked sha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 3:58pm On May 25, 2020

TEAM MAY 2020 BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT ROLL CALL

YAAY!! Because its our month, we can do shakara and flood this thread with back to back BA....

With joy in our heart we welcome our latest addition, BABY cyndyuc. You are a blessing to your generation son kiss

USERNAME-----------SEX----------DELIVERY DATE

1. Pweetiebabe - - - -XX------------BA 19/5 BS seen
2. Angeltolly - - - - - - -XY------- BA – 28/4 BS Seen
3. Nnekaike - - - - - - - XY--------------BA 5/5 Awaiting BS
4. SlimBrawnie - - - - - XY- - - - - BA 16/5 BS seen
5. ProfAmah ---------- XY ------- BA - 8/5 BS seen

6. MamaDG - - - - - XY - - - - BA - 19/5 Awaiting BS
7. lioha - - - - - - XY - - BA-15/5 Awaiting BS
8. Sysengr - - - - - - - -XY - - - - - - BA- 14/5 BS seen

9. Prudify25 - - - - -XX- - - BA -19/4 BS seen
10. Humbleme99 - - - - - - - - -BA 15/5 Awaiting BS
11. Mummy4life1 - -- - -XY-- - - BA 9/4 - - awaiting BS
12. Honeypels ---------XY------BA - 13/5 Awaiting BS
13. Funkaish - - - - - - - XY- - - - BA 23/4 awaiting BS
14. MrsTgee - - - - XX- - - - - - BA 26/4 BS Seen

15. Dinabella - - - - - - - - -XY - - - - - - - -7/5 BS seen
16. toludimpz - - - - - -- - - XY. - - - - - - - 8/5 BS seen
17. Olubassey92 - - - - - - XY - - - - - BA 11/5 BS seen

18. sherifat23 - - - - - - - - XY - - - - -BA 3/5 Awaiting BS
19. Forzarush - - - - - - XX - - BA 2/5 BS seen
20. tyhgfrdeswscbhf - - - - - XY - - - BA7/5 Awaiting BS
21. BligsMiss - - - - - - - - - - - XX - - - - - BA 8/5
22. Mzchirious - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - BA 18/5 Awaiting BS
23. cyndyuc - - - - - - - - - XY - - - - BA 24/5 Awaiting BS

We await your wonderful testimonies.... It will end in praise

USERNAME-----------SEX--------------EDD
24. Amarisa - - - - - - - -------------------------24th
25. Christianaoha - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -17th
26. Preshpearl - - - - - - - - - XX---------------- 21st
27. Oyovwi - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 30th
28. Cebabee - - - - - - - - - - - - -XX - - - - 23rd

Please copy me as you drop your BA and BS.
#TeamMay for Healthy mothers and babies
#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 3:59pm On May 25, 2020
cyndyuc:
BA
BS loading.

Congrats ma'am, welcome to your cute prince charming.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 4:04pm On May 25, 2020
Ohemababy:
We thank God for a fruitful journey. May God's protection be on all our little Angels

Who still does house chores, cook I mean turn amala and all that at 34 weeks And still has attend to a 2years plus hyper active boy.
My husband feels I should still be able to do all these otherwise I am termed lazy and stuff. I feel very bad honestly. I used to have a help but she left during the start of the lockdown and I already made arrangements for a new help.

Sometimes at the end of the day am so tired and almost breathless. I just doze off.

I can't imagine what you're going through because I'm a FTM, much more you having to go through all these with an active 2years old. Now I feel all the tiredness I didn't feel in my first trimester and I'm always lazy now. Just try and let DH understand what you're going through cos it's normal to be tired so he can assist you. It's not easy but we'll make it through and celebrate at the end. Safe delivery to us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 4:16pm On May 25, 2020
Ohemababy:

u're not lazy dear,I also feel same..I'm always tired after small work.sometimes my hubby will want to make me feel lazy but I don't let that affect me at all.once i'm tired I go and sleep even when he complains..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Engraced247: 4:46pm On May 25, 2020
mzchirious:

Glory be to God. You were always in my prayers as I was waiting for your BA. Thank God it ended in praise. Congratulations ma'am. God keep you and your LO safe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 5:08pm On May 25, 2020
Congrats to everyone, I wish the waddling mamas safe nd swift delivery. Aff miss this lovely group ehen.
Team July 2019, how Una dey? Hope ur LO's are doing great? My regards to you and urs

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Engraced247: 5:10pm On May 25, 2020
cyndyuc:
BA
BS loading

Cc Angeltolly.

Congratulations ma'am. God bless and keep you and your baby safe.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 5:25pm On May 25, 2020
Ayaoye:
Just rant

Kpele dear, u r almost at d finish line.....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 5:26pm On May 25, 2020
cyndyuc:
BA
BS loading

Cc Angeltolly.

Congratulations dear, God bless ur Lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 5:34pm On May 25, 2020
cyndyuc:
BA
BS loading

Cc Angeltolly.

Congratulations. Welcome Prince Charming.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funkydoll(f): 5:39pm On May 25, 2020
cyndyuc:
BA Join me to thank God as I welcomed my Prince charming yesterday 24th May, 2020. Edd:30th May Dob: 24th May Weight: 3.4kg without tears BS loading
Cc Angeltolly. I wish all remaining May mamas safe delivery. It will surely end in praise.
congrats mama...God bless and keep ur prince charming.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5648) (5649) (5650) (5651) (5652) (5653) (5654) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.