Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148922 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5650) (5651) (5652) (5653) (5654) (5655) (5656) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by graciamore(f): 10:42pm On May 25, 2020
hapheey007:

Please, kindly send me a copy of supernatural childbirth. My e-mail is tundehafusat@gmail.com
please mam can you send it for me if u have it euchqueen@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 10:42pm On May 25, 2020
Congrats to those who have birth thier LOs, easy delivery to the rest of us. Please any mama from Ibadan, please I need review about The vine hospital Oluyole.
October mamas how are we doing?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 10:46pm On May 25, 2020
Congratulations ma'am. May you never know sorrow over your children.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soulmate19: 11:08pm On May 25, 2020
sugah:

I do understand this and I pray you find all you wish for in the doctor/clinic.
Affliction shall not rise again, I wish you both a healthy pregnancy.
If you haven't already, do get a copy of supernatural childbirth and speak into your child.
All the best.

Momma pls send me a copy of supernatural child birth. Thanks
velufisan@yahoo.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 11:18pm On May 25, 2020
hapheey007:

Please, kindly send me a copy of supernatural childbirth. My e-mail is tundehafusat@gmail.com

Please I also need a copy of it. Joandiva37@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:32pm On May 25, 2020
vinoj0225:
Hope you're getting ready to take the baton on Monday. Love the fact that you've been active, checking on your team members. Safe delivery to those remaining...

But wait oooo all these June mamas, none of una want to port? Don't be stingy na, try and port even if it's one but as long as baby is fully baked sha.
mama I don ready oo and I cant wait for Monday to come self grin and as for my teamie and I we are all waiting for when baby will be ready and fully baked oo.
Safe delivery to the remaining Mamas.
Do have a wonderful night and thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 12:47am On May 26, 2020
bukit05:
Congrats to those who have birth thier LOs, easy delivery to the rest of us. Please any mama from Ibadan, please I need review about The vine hospital Oluyole.

I trust others are balling as I am grin
We are in our 22nd, 21st, 20th, and 19th week by now.
Half way gone, we're getting there. The waddling continues cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Neile: 1:19am On May 26, 2020
Sorry I am just responding. The doctor said they will remove them if they obstruct the baby but because of the risk of bleeding, they won’t touch them if they are not in the way.
Glolite:

Good day mama. I’m also in your shoes but am 29weeks. Did the doctors say they will be removed during CS? Cos the matron who once attended to me said so and I don’t know how feasible that is.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 5:11am On May 26, 2020
mzchirious:

Praise Jesus!.....I successfully welcomed my lo on the 18th...a lot would have gone wrong if I had waited longer but Jesus took the wheel and it ended in praise....I had an emergency CS as labour wasn't still coming.....I'm officially signing out from team May. All the best mamas,you will deliver safely in Jesus name.Amen
Congrats ma and quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 5:14am On May 26, 2020
cyndyuc:
BA
Join me to thank God as I welcomed my Prince charming yesterday 24th May, 2020.
Edd:30th May
Dob: 24th May
Weight: 3.4kg without tears
BS loading.
I wish all remaining May mamas safe delivery. It will surely end in praise.
Congrats ma and welcome to your Prince Charming

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:27am On May 26, 2020
4realwoman:
mama I don ready oo and I cant wait for Monday to come self grin and as for my teamie and I we are all waiting for when baby will be ready and fully baked oo.
Safe delivery to the remaining Mamas.
Do have a wonderful night and thanks

Yes o...we the June mamas cheesy cheesy cheesy
If my husband catches me typing this thing ehn.

He has mentioned about two of his siblings that the baby is likely to share birthday with if she is born is July

Me that is already tired. Is like i will just transfer the pregnancy to him. Let him carry it till whenever it's their birthday so it can be the baby's birthday too. undecided undecided

Since he wants his siblings to have same birthday with his baby.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 7:24am On May 26, 2020
lioha:
My Birth story/testimony

To God be all the glory. I look at ifenna my prince and smile because he is worth all I went through.

How great is our God! He that turn someone tagged "barren" to a mother of children. Glory be to God.

May the lord bless prince ifenna and the entire family. I hope you have recovered well. Thank you for sharing your wonderful BS

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 8:28am On May 26, 2020
hapheey007:

good morning, please I'll be glad to have the book too.
I've searched for it online but I couldn't find it.
my Email is
iwinifred4@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favome(f): 8:30am On May 26, 2020
sugah:

Done

kindly send me a copy of supernatural childbirth. My e-mail is
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 8:59am On May 26, 2020
Ohemababy:
Congrats to all the mamas that have birthed their LOs.
We thank God for a fruitful journey. May God's protection be on all our little Angels

Sorry o I say I should ask.
Who still does house chores, cook I mean turn amala and all that at 34 weeks And still has attend to a 2years plus hyper active boy.
My husband feels I should still be able to do all these otherwise I am termed lazy and stuff. I feel very bad honestly. I used to have a help but she left during the start of the lockdown and I already made arrangements for a new help.

But really is it too much work or am I just actually being lazy?
Sometimes at the end of the day am so tired and almost breathless. I just doze off.

Lazy? My dear you arr not,my type of laziness is legendary..i took my foam downstairs to avoid climbing stairs,i shout my husband's name from the ground floor to come and pick his food(anyway this one is to piss him off) my son(god bless him) brings everything i want from upstairs, i just show him the picture and he goes to find it.i cant be bothered by someone opinion on how i should behave so please dont be bothered too.
Create a safe space for your 2years old,get a comfortable chair for yourself and relax.it will soon be over.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Glolite(f): 9:01am On May 26, 2020
Neile:
Sorry I am just responding. The doctor said they will remove them if they obstruct the baby but because of the risk of bleeding, they won’t touch them if they are not in the way.
Thank you very much for replying. Hubby does not even want to hear about it. He hates the thought of any operation even CS.
The good Lord Jesus Christ we see us all through . Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tokyoheist: 9:01am On May 26, 2020

42 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:12am On May 26, 2020
Tokyoheist:
I am a TTC mum , but I am here to take my place here , as I will be joining preggy mama's soon
can't wait to have you here soonest mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tokyoheist: 9:16am On May 26, 2020
4realwoman:
can't wait to have you here soonest mama.

Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:28am On May 26, 2020
ambient:

Lazy? My dear you arr not,my type of laziness is legendary..i took my foam downstairs to avoid climbing stairs,i shout my husband's name from the ground floor to come and pick his food(anyway this one is to piss him off) my son(god bless him) brings everything i want from upstairs, i just show him the picture and he goes to find it.i cant be bothered by someone opinion on how i should behave so please dont be bothered too.
Create a safe space for your 2years old,get a comfortable chair for yourself and relax.it will soon be over.

Wow! Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Engraced247: 10:12am On May 26, 2020
I was directed to the Labour room and was asked to lay on the bed. to climb the bed na war but I managed to. One other nurse checked me and said I was 9cm then used catheter to drain urine from my bladder and asked me to lay on the right side because of the position of my cervix. I found it very difficult to turn to my right. God! my Tommy was as hard as a rock. I said turn to your right shouted the saucy nurse. Mennnnn I couldn't take the shit from her any longer and I shouted back at her. Keep quiet if you don't have anything to say and don't ever shout at me again because am not your house help, get

To God be all the glory. I look at ifenna my prince and smile because he is worth all I went through.
[/quote]

4.7kg via V.D?? Wow!
Congratulations ma'am. God bless, keep you and your baby safe.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pinkandpurple: 10:32am On May 26, 2020
Tokyoheist:
I am a TTC mum , but I am here to take my place here , as I will be joining preggy mama's soon
The Lord God almighty would do it for you as your faith have brought you here, Amen!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pinkandpurple: 10:36am On May 26, 2020
July mamas and our bellyful belly biko how do you people wash when bathing oooo
Me I can't remember when last I wash my legs because my knee is how far my hands can go cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by McPerry(f): 10:37am On May 26, 2020
FOR SALE

A fairly used gray Graco Pack 'n Play portable playyard.

A neatly used aqua blue Hauck Pack 'n Play cot.

AND

Fairly used Safety barrier for doors and stairs...

LOCATION is fagba.

Kindly contact me on 08172916965.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 10:54am On May 26, 2020
Pinkandpurple:
Me I can't remember when last I wash my legs because my knee is how far my hands can go cry
I place one leg on the toilet sit while holding on to the tap and wash.Then repeat same for the other leg..even at that I don't get to scrub them as much as I would have loved.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tessicatess: 11:15am On May 26, 2020
bukit05:

I’m doing great mama. My feet keeps swelling and reducing. Other than that it’s been a jolly ride.
Thanks for asking! Happy bumping to all Mamas!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 12:45pm On May 26, 2020
Pinkandpurple:

this is another problem o, I.experience same thing
I can't bend to.wash, I will just sit on the bathroom wall, it was constructed in case you want to sit, so I just sit there open leg and wash but if hubby is around na him they bathe me.
its not easy o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 12:47pm On May 26, 2020
sugah:
Done
thanks @sugah, I got the book on my email now. I appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 1:03pm On May 26, 2020
Congrats to all mamas that have given birth to their Los. May God bless and keep them.
@ lioha, your BS is so sweet. Thank God on your behalf. May Ifenna live to fulfill destiny kiss kiss

My July Mamas, how waddling dey go?
May God see us through.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 1:10pm On May 26, 2020
For mamas who are yet to shop for baby and hospital stuffs, I'm recommending Mama Zaynie. I did some of my shopping from her and I don't regret it.
The price is pocket friendly compared to what I got on the island and quality is top notch.
Thanks Zaynie for the gift, I can't get my eyes off them kiss kiss kiss

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MariamAlheri: 1:11pm On May 26, 2020
bukit05:

The Vine Hospital Oluyole is where my office has registered us for our HMO, but I haven't used their services yet.

I'll appreciate a review also.

Easy delivery to you all, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 2:11pm On May 26, 2020
Team December mamas how are we doing?
Ms is doing me strong thing ooo.... I can't drink water at all pls I need solutions.
Secondly my right thumb will just be shaking for two days now... Abeg this one follow for d package?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5650) (5651) (5652) (5653) (5654) (5655) (5656) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.