Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146571 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5653) (5654) (5655) (5656) (5657) (5658) (5659) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mimyselfai(m): 10:40pm On May 26, 2020
mayluv:
Good evening mamas. I trust we are all doing well in this lockdown. God continue bless us and our families in Jesus name amen. Team September how body. We have all passed mid pregnancy now. How about shopping? I haven't bought a pin!!! I hope to start my shopping next month end by God's grace. In my first pregnancy, I just entered eko/idumota, sat down in one or two shops and bought almost everything I needed. I really can't picture how this one will be but God is on the throne grin. Abeg coman answer register so I can know how you are all doing. We will all carry to term in Jesus name amen.

USERNAME--------------EDD-----------------------GENDER
1. khaite23................................09/09.........................................XX
2. Debbs49...............................17/09
3. cinderellashoes.................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai...........................18/09..........................................XY
5. Ziby........................................18/09
6. yetty002...............................21/09
7. Chikabel................................11/09.........................................XX
8. mayluv...................................24/09.........................................XY
9. omavicky..............................25/09
10. FairyGodmother................22/09
11. temmytayur.........................23/09.........................................XY

September for supernatural delivery kiss

Present o Cappoand happy carrying to all teamies. Shopping for our first was at Idumota. Roamed the market a few times and got practically everything we needed that day: hospital items, baby and mother stuffs. But we've made up our minds that we'll be shopping with zaynie this time around. Just not sure when to place the order yet. We still got time tho'. Blessings to all mothers and DHs.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hollymollydee: 10:43pm On May 26, 2020
sugah:

Uwc

Sent

Sent

Pls can u send to me too
Amolexy.h@gmail.com
I need it. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FairyGodmother: 10:45pm On May 26, 2020
mayluv:
Good evening mamas. I trust we are all doing well in this lockdown. God continue bless us and our families in Jesus name amen. Team September how body. We have all passed mid pregnancy now. How about shopping? I haven't bought a pin!!! I hope to start my shopping next month end by God's grace. In my first pregnancy, I just entered eko/idumota, sat down in one or two shops and bought almost everything I needed. I really can't picture how this one will be but God is on the throne grin. Abeg coman answer register so I can know how you are all doing. We will all carry to term in Jesus name amen.

1. khaite23................................09/09.........................................XX
3. cinderellashoes.................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai...........................18/09..........................................XY
7. Chikabel................................11/09.........................................XX
8. mayluv...................................24/09.........................................XY
11. temmytayur.........................23/09.........................................XY

I am doing well. Haven't bought a pin either. But I know we go buy las las. Gender is xx... Wishing us supernatural strength to finish well...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ewaifeoluwa: 10:49pm On May 26, 2020
[quote author=system000001 post=89988305]gud day every one
my wife his now 16 weeks pregnant that even the baby as started kicking around last week Friday I don't know wat my wife eat precisely that she started to purged she purged like 3 times b4 daybreak in the morning she prepared food and she eat a bit and later go to toilet we waited that it will stop but it didn't the next day no more shit na only water water shit remain that his coming out so she started taking ogi later in the night I av to call a nurse to come and check her on Sunday evening and she gave her some drug to use and it stop and now she can eat well but my wife said she can't feel the baby like b4 again pls did I need to be worried ? no blood comes out during the purging period,her hospital were she register his very far to were we are,due to the pandemic pls if there is anything we can do pls let me know and I av told her to let us go to another hospital but she won't listen pls help.[/quote
let her go for a scan pls

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:53pm On May 26, 2020
Pearl05:

Sorry dear. Try cold or warm water to see if either can stay down. You can increase your watermelon or cucumber intake as they carry plenty water. Very soon it will leave and you will enter Honeymoon phase.

Thanks sis... I will keeping trying ooo... It is not easy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:54pm On May 26, 2020
blessedmum11:

The lord is ur strength. In my first pregnancy i was seriously nauseated for i used lemon; added one lemon to a large glass of water about 60cl. However for this pregnancy no nausea or morning sickness, infact sometimes i dont feel pregnant and this worries me like something might be wrong.
Thanks sis I have heard about d lemon in water but I don't knw if it is safe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:54pm On May 26, 2020
4realwoman:

Thank you mama and lol at the bolded oo pls don't allow my teamies to hear you oo. grin grin grin

Infact that's why I'm whispering cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:56pm On May 26, 2020
faithlucky:
Team November cappo add me ooo
Are u sure u will stay there? U and ur baby will follow me nah and enter December... cheesy cheesy make I just dey observe sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:05pm On May 26, 2020
Halcyon123:
Congratulations to all who have delivered and safe delivery to those yet to.

Am here on observation mission, I go jejely the observe, when the times comes, I will make my announcement. These land is not for sale!
Better come now and announce and get fried chicken and chilled yoghurt as welcome gift cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 11:10pm On May 26, 2020
2020Abby:
Good evening wonderful mothers in the house.

I came across this amazing thread this evening as I was surfing the net for advice and anything I can find about pregnancy, antenatal and such.

I'm àmazed at the support system here.

Hope to be part of this family.

Please I need advice o. It's my first pregnancy, I'm not sure how far along I am, maybe 7 or 8 weeks I think.
Please how far along do I need to be before going to the hospital to register for antenatal.

And I'm also having nausea and indigestion any advice on how to deal with it?

Thanks

You are welcome to this wonderful family. Ask all questions bothering you anytime and available mamas with experience will answer your questions.

For antenatal, it depends but you can register from 12weeks for govt hospital but i think private hospital dont mind how far you are gone. Just ensure you are taking your folic acid obce daily and ferrous religious as it is very important especially in this early weeks of pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 11:57pm On May 26, 2020
mayluv:

Good evening mama, we are doing fine. I have been buying stuff small small since we confirmed pregnancy grin so only a few things left to go, hopefully before the end of July. How are you?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 12:22am On May 27, 2020
sugah:
Done
I also got mine. Thank you so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cebabee: 12:58am On May 27, 2020
angeltolly:
Mzchirious.... Please pop in and say hi, baby don land?

Amarisa, Christianaoha, Preshpearl, Oyovwi, cyndyuc, Cebabee, how are you my people? Be prepared because your testimony is next. kiss kiss

BA! BA! BA!

To the glory of the almighty God, we welcome my darling princess 9pm yesterday via VG delivery. Weight 3.5kg
EDD 23/5
DOB 26/5

BS coming later. Safe delivery to the remaining Mama's.

Cc angeltolly

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 1:51am On May 27, 2020
iwinnie:

thanks @sugah, I got the book on my email now.
I appreciate

Pls mama can you help me forward it also to simmybeautii@yahoo.com thanks so much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 1:55am On May 27, 2020
mobi123:
Hello beautiful moms, our God indeed is great. I m here on behalf of my wife. Last year april 1 we lost our baby at about 34weeks, negligence from d so called state-of-the-art hospital. Sometimes this dr's attend to so many patients on antenatal days and get overwhelmed. It was a very hard time for my wife but with the holy spirit we scaled through and we are 15weeks pregnant as of today. Can't go into much details, just to encourage everyone out there that conception, delivery is divine, just trust God. The beauty of this time is we have not had to go to hospital on any emergency, we v not had any sleepless night, no pains, as against the last time when at this time we were regular customers, all d nurses, security men knew us, sometimes we would be at the hospital at 5am, bed rest, drips n all, we had no peace. Well November 2020 is our time, and so far so great.God will do it for everyone else too. God bless u all.

AMEN congratulations sir. Your Joy shall be full in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 2:03am On May 27, 2020
mayluv:

Thanks so much mama. Amen to your prayer.
Shopping never even dey my agenda now but I know say baby things go ready ready before the grand entrance by God'sgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 2:28am On May 27, 2020
sunbestie:
Team December mamas how are we doing?
Ms is doing me strong thing ooo.... I can't drink water at all pls I need solutions.
Secondly my right thumb will just be shaking for two days now... Abeg this one follow for d package?

Ahh former May Cappo you’re on your third journey? Congratulations grin grin grin I have been away from nairaland since forever only to log in and see you here lmao.
Hang on sis, December will soon be here before you know it

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 2:49am On May 27, 2020
Ewaifeoluwa:
l recommend Solid Rock Hospital, they are so good, you will enjoy the place. I have worked there before

Wow, you've worked there? Okay, thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 2:55am On May 27, 2020
cebabee:

BA! BA! BA!

To the glory of the almighty God, we welcome my darling princess 9pm yesterday via VG delivery. Weight 3.5kg
EDD 23/5
DOB 26/5

Cc angeltolly

Congratulations. Welcome princess, you'll be for signs and wonders in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 3:49am On May 27, 2020
grin grin E be like am the first, so make them show face first then we will take it from there. How pushing? This is your third journey if I get it right bah grin. Wish you a stress free nine month.
sunbestie:

Better come now and announce and get fried chicken and chilled yoghurt as welcome gift cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Engraced247: 6:31am On May 27, 2020
sunbestie:
Team December mamas how are we doing?
Ms is doing me strong thing ooo.... I can't drink water at all pls I need solutions.
Secondly my right thumb will just be shaking for two days now... Abeg this one follow for d package?
For me, I find it hard drinking water it kinda makes me throw up. So, I started adding lil ribena in my water. It helped. I finish 3 big eva bottle water in a day. For the thumb shaking, I think it's increased blood flow. Not sure though. Sorry about the MS.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 6:58am On May 27, 2020
sunbestie:

Are u sure u will stay there? U and ur baby will follow me nah and enter December... cheesy cheesy make I just dey observe sha
Lolz so u want me 2 port abi, ur gepee tank no fit carry me at all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:00am On May 27, 2020
cebabee:

BA! BA! BA!
EDD 23/5
DOB 26/5

Cc angeltolly
congratulations mama, welcome to your princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 7:07am On May 27, 2020
Pearl05:
RANT TIME

My 12months old Bobo is giving me stress. This boy energy is something else, the moment he wakes up from sleep just give him 10 minutes and he will set out for the business of the day. I get wore out from running after him. You will pull him out from a location and sat down but before you can blink he has gone to another place. I thought that walking will slow him down but he goes back to his crawling anytime he is at his business. Always climbing tables, chairs. The only thing that holds him down is watching cartoon on TV or Nursery rhythms with but I try to limit it because of his eye.

I'm tired already and can't keep up with his energy. Is this how I will be running after him when baby arrives?

It's not easy i swear, dat's wat am going tru mine he will always rearrange d house 2 his own taste giving me extra work 2do
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 7:53am On May 27, 2020
cebabee:

BA! BA! BA!

EDD 23/5
DOB 26/5

Cc angeltolly

Yaay! Congratulations dear welcome princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 7:56am On May 27, 2020

TEAM MAY 2020 BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT ROLL CALL

YAAY!! Because its our month, we can do shakara and flood this thread with back to back BA....

With joy in our heart we welcome our latest addition, BABY cebabee . You are a blessing to your generation princess kiss

USERNAME-----------SEX----------DELIVERY DATE

1. Pweetiebabe - - - -XX------------BA 19/5 BS seen
2. Angeltolly - - - - - - -XY------- BA – 28/4 BS Seen
3. Nnekaike - - - - - - - XY--------------BA 5/5 Awaiting BS
4. SlimBrawnie - - - - - XY- - - - - BA 16/5 BS seen
5. ProfAmah ---------- XY ------- BA - 8/5 BS seen

6. MamaDG - - - - - XY - - - - BA - 19/5 Awaiting BS
7. lioha - - - - - - XY - - BA-15/5 BS seen
8. Sysengr - - - - - - - -XY - - - - - - BA- 14/5 BS seen

9. Prudify25 - - - - -XX- - - BA -19/4 BS seen
10. Humbleme99 - - - - - - - - -BA 15/5 Awaiting BS
11. Mummy4life1 - -- - -XY-- - - BA 9/4 - - awaiting BS
12. Honeypels ---------XY------BA - 13/5 Awaiting BS
13. Funkaish - - - - - - - XY- - - - BA 23/4 awaiting BS
14. MrsTgee - - - - XX- - - - - - BA 26/4 BS Seen

15. Dinabella - - - - - - - - -XY - - - - - - - -7/5 BS seen
16. toludimpz - - - - - -- - - XY. - - - - - - - 8/5 BS seen
17. Olubassey92 - - - - - - XY - - - - - BA 11/5 BS seen

18. sherifat23 - - - - - - - - XY - - - - -BA 3/5 Awaiting BS
19. Forzarush - - - - - - XX - - BA 2/5 BS seen
20. tyhgfrdeswscbhf - - - - - XY - - - BA7/5 Awaiting BS
21. BligsMiss - - - - - - - - - - - XX - - - - - BA 8/5
22. Mzchirious - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - BA 18/5 Awaiting BS
23. cyndyuc - - - - - - - - - XY - - - - BA 24/5 Awaiting BS
24.Cebabee - - - - - - - - - - - - -XX - - BA 26/5 Awaiting BS

We await your wonderful testimonies.... It will end in praise

USERNAME-----------SEX--------------EDD
25. Amarisa - - - - - - - -------------------------24th
26. Christianaoha - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -17th
27. Preshpearl - - - - - - - - - XX---------------- 21st
28. Oyovwi - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 30th

Please copy me as you drop your BA and BS.
#TeamMay for Healthy mothers and babies
#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:02am On May 27, 2020
Iyamefa:

Ahh former May Cappo you’re on your third journey? Congratulations grin grin grin I have been away from nairaland since forever only to log in and see you here lmao.
Hang on sis, December will soon be here before you know it
See my former teamie ooo.. Wetine coro lockdown give me oo make I do fast and lockup nah cheesy cheesy some of our teamies are back too even our kpekus queen that year grin grin.. Hope you and your princess are doing great.... My regards to them
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 2020Abby: 8:27am On May 27, 2020
Thanks. Will do.
angeltolly:

You are welcome to this wonderful family. Ask all questions bothering you anytime and available mamas with experience will answer your questions.

For antenatal, it depends but you can register from 12weeks for govt hospital but i think private hospital dont mind how far you are gone. Just ensure you are taking your folic acid obce daily and ferrous religious as it is very important especially in this early weeks of pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 8:50am On May 27, 2020
khaite23:

Pls mama can you help me forward it also to simmybeautii@yahoo.com thanks so much.

okay ma, but please be patient I'll do that when I subscribe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 8:59am On May 27, 2020
team July how r we doing, mehn d waddling no be here, I just wish I can forward days. Toriaking hope u r good? Pls say hi weneva u come online. Team June abeg I go join una do count down, I yam team minus two weeks

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:03am On May 27, 2020
Halcyon123:
grin grin E be like am the first, so make them show face first then we will take it from there. How pushing? This is your third journey if I get it right bah grin. Wish you a stress free nine month.
Is OK u will be d cappo smiley
We are pushing it... Miraculous third journey cheesy..... Wishing u a stress free pregg journey too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:05am On May 27, 2020
faithlucky:

Lolz so u want me 2 port abi, ur gepee tank no fit carry me at all
Make we dey watch cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5653) (5654) (5655) (5656) (5657) (5658) (5659) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.