Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8196638 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5679) (5680) (5681) (5682) (5683) (5684) (5685) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by delaveres(f): 7:48am On Jun 07, 2020
Slayingjo:
thank u so much for checking up on us. Chai! Not easy at all but I thank God for strength. Iam still spitting none stop. I av used everything useable all no gree work. I also feel the pressure sometimes around my jajina. Abeg na only me waka come? Am 29weeks gone. Kaduna is still on partial lockdown and av not been able to shop. I can fear online shopping due to past experience hmmm. I greet u all my course mate. May God see us all thru.

Sorry dear, that’s part of your package and no be only you Waka come�. You need not fear about online shopping, you can shop from zaynie, she’s tested and trusted and the quality is top notch. So, be rest assured you’re in good hands

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 07, 2020
bimberry1307:

This my teamie na regular customer for not sleeping in the night. Thanks for this tip, I'll try it as me and heartburn now na 5 and 6.

My capo oooo..... I hail.. Lol

cinderellashoes:

Thanks mama grin grin, I will stock up on watermelon, hopefully it will work for me too.

I pray it does
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by delaveres(f): 8:16am On Jun 07, 2020
Good morning mamas, hope we’re all doing good.
The Lord is our strength. My teamies, how una dey? Na team June/july sha cos July na my original month and June go be my birthing month�

Please, I have a question. I’ve had this dry black ducts on my nipples since I got pregnant. When will it come off or do I need to peel them off myself? And at what point should I start d nipple massage?
Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 07, 2020
litigator:
Hi folks,

My angels complains of aches and she often asks for a rub or a massage. Her elder sister says she shouldn't worry since she can start by 6th -7th month. She is experienced as she has 4 kids. But what do I know?

Is it too late to start anti-natal at the end of this month?
. grin

I'm so excited for you, and you will be such a great dad. The only part of your write up I want to talk about is this part I quoted... Oga it is not by how many children her sister has given birth to o, that makes her experienced. It is not by experience o, because our bodies are different, starting anti-natal by 7 month might work for her sis but not her, and as a fist time mum to be that has waited since 2016 I think she should visit the hospital and start as soon as possible, kindly note that what works for A doesn't work for B, that is why even here mamas give advice and end it by saying visit your doctor. And please your doctor is your best friend.... Alot of advice will be coming in for you guys as new parents to be, just be careful and always confirm. I also pray that they will be twins for you grin regards to your sweetypie sugar grin grin cheesy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumiphena(f): 8:40am On Jun 07, 2020
spixytinxy:
Team July 2020 roll call (june)
hope we r all gud?

Moniker.................... EDD.............. Sex

1. Aitee1.................... July 24
2. Ohemababy ...........July 4 ..........XX
3. Fruitfulvinee ..........July 25.........XX
4. Mzora ....................July 14
5. iListen ...................July 29
6. Graciamore .......... July 25
7. Blex444 ............... July 7......... ... XX
8. Spixytinxy ............ July 3rd.........XX
9. Kosibaby ............... july 25...........XX
10 Vinoj0225 ............ July 10
11 bomgirl ................ July 6 ........... XX
12 delaveres .............. July 3........... XX
13 ijeije123 ............... July 24
14 Izbanda01............. july 27
15 teebee22 .............. July 13 ......... XX
16 BligsMiss ............. July 20 ......... XX
17 ladun27 .................July 20......... XY
18 perfectella .............July 15......... XX
19 toriaking ................July 31.........XY
20 EloWChi ................ July 18 ....... XY
21 pinkandpurple .......July 21.........XY
22 nikkyshyne .............july 25 ........ XX
23 hardeyolatee ......... July 16.........XX
24 slimvee ....................july 13.........XY
25 iwinnie ................... July 4 ......... XY
26 1sttimeangie ......... July 22 ..... XX XY

Hello teamies, how una dey, hope we r already preparing for the big day, we should b done with shopping or 90% of shopping, to some of us who hasn't gotten anything cos of dis coro crisis, may God make a miraculous way nd enrich our pockets massively so that we can do d needful, hope hospital bag has bn pack too? D way I consume food now ehn undecided undecided (hope no b only me Waka come sha, I want to believe I have so many partners in consuming)

I know most of us can't wait to meet our little one, myself included but let's allow d will of God b done, he knows what is best for each an everyone of us. Before u know it now July will be here na shikini time remain( I dey give myself hope lol)

Perfectella is bn a while, hope u r good?

#teamjulyforsupernaturalbirth
#teamjulyforsneezeanddeliver
#teamjoyousjuly
#teamjulyforamazingbirthstories
#teamjuly for easy and swift deivery

Team July to sure, pregnant mama with grace. Happy bumping

Team July rocks

If u didn't see ur moniker, please notify me. Please also update me with edd and sex.

cappo pls add up. July 20 XY
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pojomojo: 8:50am On Jun 07, 2020
cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:58am On Jun 07, 2020
Gloriaakin24:
Mama's in the house please help me I know it very late but pls help me my one year plus baby girl is experiencing itching skin with irritation like insect bites on her skin it appears for some minutes after itching and disappears it started yesterday at mid night I bath her change d bed sheet and apply tribotan cream d itching stopped only for it to start again this evening I did what I did before it stopped and right now it has started again
I av used bagon flit to flit the house earlier and she's wearing covered clothing, she's not having any fever and we usually sleep inside mosquito net. I just don't know what is causing the itching.
This happened to my son last year during the heat period and I learnt it's another form of heat rashes cuz everything stopped when I reduced clothing for him. I used various antibiotics even bathed him onion water it didn't work till I reduced clothing. I hope it works for you too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:20am On Jun 07, 2020
delaveres:

Sorry dear, that’s part of your package and no be only you Waka come�. You need not fear about online shopping, you can shop from zaynie, she’s tested and trusted and the quality is top notch. So, be rest assured you’re in good hands

Thanks for vouching for us kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:21am On Jun 07, 2020
miraclebaby:
I still spit at 37weeks plus, except when I eat sour things then I’ll get relief for a few hours. I can’t even eat any kind of biscuits but grapes has been of help in some way. I snack on it in bits. As for the pressure, could be your baby engaging early as in some cases. You may talk to your doc about it in your next visit except if its too much you can see doc before next appointment to be sure you’re okay. As per shopping, why not give mama Zaynie a trial. Most people have reported good about her. You can do it in bits if you’re still uncomfortable at least you’ll be able to conclude with a few orders to make your final decision.

kiss kiss kiss kiss

See reviews o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:23am On Jun 07, 2020
Slayingjo:

Thank u mama. I will try her

I'm right here mama.
Quick links to my handles are on my profile
Straight to my whatsapp page or Ig handle. Which ever one you prefer.
My whatsapp business catalog has a lot of pictures to see and my IG too has options.

Can't wait to shop for you grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:23am On Jun 07, 2020
Trippleblessing:

you fear online shopping.......try zaynie
you want quality........try zaynie

you won't regret it.

My brain is bursting o!
Omo iya mi, thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:24am On Jun 07, 2020
Awesomemama:

The pressure is normal
You can shop from mama zaynie , she has had so many positive reviews here. HnH bumping

Mama!
Thanks a lot kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:30am On Jun 07, 2020
Let me advertise my market o!!!!

You pregnant women, I'm here for you!
If you're on bed rest and cannot afford to move about, I'm here to do stressfree online shopping with.
If you don't know your way around open markets, biko branch and enter my shop.
If you have always been cheated on online sales platform, ngwanu enter my tent o!
If you don't have anyone to hold you by the hand while shopping, I'm here for you. I promise you, you won't buy anything you don't need from me. I'll be sure to let you know if you need it seriously or it can afford to wait. kiss

Come and patronize Nana's Baby Essentials!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:48am On Jun 07, 2020
Happy sunday mamas.... Team December mamas how body? Hope we are getting ready to march into d honeymoon stage smiley smiley
Congrats to all June mamas wey don born and to those still waddling safe delivery ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2020
Annybens1993:
Good morning mamas in the house. I’ll like to make some inquiries please. I’m about 21weeks gone. The hospital I’m using often give me Pregatone which I have being using consistently but during my last appointment the Obgyn, she added Folic acid and Calcium to the Pregatone as she said the my PCV is abit low and I needed to build more red blood cells.

I hate taking drugs and the first time I took both the folic acid and calcium in addition to the Pregatone tab...I threw up everything. It was really bad that day cause I felt like my morning sickness was returning again. I had to stop after that day and just continued with only the Pregatone.
It’s been about three weeks now. Please do you think I should be worried because I don’t know if I did the right thing
U can be taking enough fruits and vegetables to boost ur blood level... Try eating garden egg leaf it helps.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nemzy(f): 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hello Mama, please add me. My EDD is 29/09, sex is unknown. Thanks
mayluv:
Good evening mamas and congratulations to all mamas dropping it hot. God bless our babies. Team September how body. Like play like play we have barely 3 months to go on this beautiful journey. How prepared are we.... Keep doing daily exercises to stay fit and active so that labour will be sharp sharp. Also oza room business is very important ooo. Abeg answer roll call and give us tips for the rest of the journey

USERNAME--------------EDD-----------------------GENDER
1. khaite23................................09/09.........................................XX
2. Debbs49...............................17/09
3. cinderellashoes.................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai...........................18/09..........................................XY
5. Ziby........................................18/09
6. yetty002...............................21/09
7. Chikabel................................11/09.........................................XX
8. mayluv...................................24/09.........................................XY
9. omavicky..............................25/09
10. FairyGodmother................22/09
11. temmytayur.........................23/09.........................................XY
12. Milaby....................................23/9...........................................XY

I feel stronger these days but small stair climbing like this eh I will start breathing like someone that ran marathon grin. My appetite is still on a high. All in all, we feel good this second trimester. Please comman gist me how it is doing you all jor.... Milaby you are welcome to our honourable team.

One love

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
zaynie:

Mama!
Thanks a lot kiss

Ywc kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
delaveres:
Good morning mamas, hope we’re all doing good.
The Lord is our strength. My teamies, how una dey? Na team June/july sha cos July na my original month and June go be my birthing month�

Please, I have a question. I’ve had this dry black ducts on my nipples since I got pregnant. When will it come off or do I need to peel them off myself? And at what point should I start d nipple massage?
Thank you

Use cotton wool and olive oil to clean it. That's what I use.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by P4perissos: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
threegees:

Yaaay.... Another teamie.
You're very welcome!

I don't advice you use anything cos it normally would clear off after delivery.
Thank you. Ok I will stick with my normal routine for now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by delaveres(f): 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bomgirl:

Use cotton wool and olive oil to clean it. That's what I use.
Okay, thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Team November, How body ooooo? I hope belle don dey carry body up small small. As for me , I am now called Iya Ibeji as the stomach don dey big wella. Though not strange because i dey full ground with belle well well.

To our main gist, Most of us will be seeing our gender on any new scan. Kindly lets mention me for the update so, i will not miss it out.

Its usually a nice moment knowing your baby gender. More so, I will like us to put in mind that the most important thing for us is healthy mother and baby. We should not let a gender weigh us down. Yes, some might see male and wish for female while others might be reverse.

Lets look at Gender Disappointment.

When a mom finds out she’s having the opposite gender desired, she starts telling herself little stories about why this gender is going to be a good thing. Like how, if they’re having a boy and they wanted a girl, they get to avoid the dreaded teenage years this is called active reframing and it starts immediately. If there is any real disappointment, it often barely rises to the surface and the woman doesn’t even realize it’s there. With hormones raging, feelings of gender disappointment mid-pregnancy can feel heightened, but may be even worse if you leave the gender a surprise until delivery.

Most times, All sort of gender disappointment disappears once the baby is born. But if you find the disappointment lingering, before or after delivery, Deal with the emotion in an healthy way.
You can try to get to the root of why this issue of gender is particularly important to you. Then, talk to another woman who has gone through the same experience.
Talk to your therapist if need be. Discuss with your partner.
Above all, Accept faith and pray for the best from your Lord.

ALL GENDER CAN BE THE BEST VERSION OF WANT YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE IN ANOTHER WAY.

As women, Please lets avoid shaming each other because this mostly comes from us and affect us most.

ROLL CALL FOR NOVEMBER 2020
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER
ToyosiR -----------Nov 12-----------UNKNOWN
lagra -------------Nov xx-----------UNKNOWN
cheeketo ----------Nov 04-----------UNKNOWN
shemmyglo ---------Nov 24-----------UNKNOWN
mayornmn -----------Nov 25-----------UNKNOWN
JOANDIVA ----------Nov 10-----------UNKNOWN
McPerry -----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
chylove9000 --------Nov 11-----------UNKNOWN
mobi123 ------------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
Goodmorning2u ------Nov 07-----------UNKNOWN
pweetyoge ----------Nov 13-----------UNKNOWN
faithlucky ---------Nov 26-----------UNKNOWN
Teewhyjo -----------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
barbie047 ----------Nov 05-----------XY

#TeamHealthyMother&Baby
#TeamHappyDelivery
#TeamNoLossAllGain

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divanita(f): 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
P4perissos:
I’m new here� please welcome me. I’m 20weeks gone, EDD October 23rd. First time mum.
Please I’m battling with serious pimples and my skin is dull. Is there anything I can use? I’m naturally light skinned, what can I use ? Thank you

Welcome to this wonderful family my EDD mate smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Annybens1993:
Good morning mamas in the house. I’ll like to make some inquiries please. I’m about 21weeks gone. The hospital I’m using often give me Pregatone which I have being using consistently but during my last appointment the Obgyn, she added Folic acid and Calcium to the Pregatone as she said the my PCV is abit low and I needed to build more red blood cells.

I hate taking drugs and the first time I took both the folic acid and calcium in addition to the Pregatone tab...I threw up everything. It was really bad that day cause I felt like my morning sickness was returning again. I had to stop after that day and just continued with only the Pregatone.
It’s been about three weeks now. Please do you think I should be worried because I don’t know if I did the right thing

I see @sunbestie has answered you. Emmm... I'm also in similar shoes with you so I stuck to my Obron6 capsules. Just do as advised to boost your blood level and let them know at the hospital that you throw up those drugs given to you.

By the way, let's have your EDD and expected gender so I can add you to team October grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
sunbestie:

U can be taking enough fruits and vegetables to boost ur blood level... Try eating garden egg leaf it helps.

Thanks very much sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
threegees:

I see @sunbestie has answered you. Emmm... I'm also in similar shoes with you so I stuck to my Obron6 capsules. Just do as advised to boost your blood level and let them know at the hospital that you throw up those drugs given to you.

By the way, let's have your EDD and expected gender so I can add you to team October grin

Okay sis...thanks

I really don’t have details of EDD and gender
I’ll find out at my next appointment

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriaakin24(f): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
This happened to my son last year during the heat period and I learnt it's another form of heat rashes cuz everything stopped when I reduced clothing for him. I used various antibiotics even bathed him onion water it didn't work till I reduced clothing. I hope it works for you too.

Ok thank you ma I will reduce her clothing

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Slayingjo: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
zaynie:

kiss kiss kiss kiss

See reviews o
thank u so much

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
November Cappo, we don't get mentioned actually, u have to put a space after our names before the dot. Thank you so much once again for all that you do.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
ToyosiR:
Team November, How body ooooo? I hope belle don dey carry body up small small. As for me , I am now called Iya Ibeji as the stomach don dey big wella. Though not strange because i dey full ground with belle well well.

To our main gist, Most of us will be seeing our gender on any new scan. Kindly lets mention me for the update so, i will not miss it out.

Its usually a nice moment knowing your baby gender. More so, I will like us to put in mind that the most important thing for us is healthy mother and baby. We should not let a gender weigh us down. Yes, some might see male and wish for female while others might be reverse.

Lets look at Gender Disappointment.

When a mom finds out she’s having the opposite gender desired, she starts telling herself little stories about why this gender is going to be a good thing. Like how, if they’re having a boy and they wanted a girl, they get to avoid the dreaded teenage years this is called active reframing and it starts immediately. If there is any real disappointment, it often barely rises to the surface and the woman doesn’t even realize it’s there. With hormones raging, feelings of gender disappointment mid-pregnancy can feel heightened, but may be even worse if you leave the gender a surprise until delivery.

Most times, All sort of gender disappointment disappears once the baby is born. But if you find the disappointment lingering, before or after delivery, Deal with the emotion in an healthy way.
You can try to get to the root of why this issue of gender is particularly important to you. Then, talk to another woman who has gone through the same experience.
Talk to your therapist if need be. Discuss with your partner.
Above all, Accept faith and pray for the best from your Lord.

ALL GENDER CAN BE THE BEST VERSION OF WANT YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE IN ANOTHER WAY.

As women, Please lets avoid shaming each other because this mostly comes from us and affect us most.

ROLL CALL FOR NOVEMBER 2020
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER
ToyosiR -----------Nov 12-----------UNKNOWN
lagra -------------Nov xx-----------UNKNOWN
cheeketo ----------Nov 04-----------UNKNOWN
shemmyglo ---------Nov 24-----------UNKNOWN
mayornmn-----------Nov 25-----------UNKNOWN
JOANDIVA ----------Nov 10-----------UNKNOWN
McPerry -----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
chylove9000--------Nov 11-----------UNKNOWN
mobi123------------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
Goodmorning2u------Nov 07-----------UNKNOWN
pweetyoge----------Nov 13-----------UNKNOWN
faithlucky---------Nov 26-----------UNKNOWN
Teewhyjo-----------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
barbie047----------Nov 05-----------XY

#TeamHealthyMother&Baby
#TeamHappyDelivery
#TeamNoLossAllGain
Thanks for checking on us, am doing good

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
Happy New week our preggy and vigilante mamas, I wish all of you a prosperous week ahead.
I am your number one plug for your children's first grade UK wears at affordable prices from newborn to age 10.
If what you want is quality, durable and beautiful clothes them reach out to me through WhatsApp on the number on my profile, you will not be disappointed.
A big thank you to the mamas that have patronized me on this thread, more money to your account.
I wish you all a happy and healthy pregnancy journey and smooth delivery.
I have the clothes below and more

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ayaoye:
Since sleep did not come grin let me share this tip, if you are having heartburn In pregnancy just take a slice of water melon. I usually have heartburn most evening, so I read about water melon stuff, I bought and ate it and the effect was almost immediately. I don't know if it will work for others sha o. Okay good night grin
lol. It never worked for me. Only grape worked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5679) (5680) (5681) (5682) (5683) (5684) (5685) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.