Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8197110 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5681) (5682) (5683) (5684) (5685) (5686) (5687) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
mzDIY:

Tested and Trusted.
This was my first nairaland buy and i'm glad it was a good experience. The clothes are even finer than the pictures and hubby loves them too.
Thank you for the gift.

I saw this review on Saturday and I messaged @ sweetlady4real. The clothes are beautiful, pocket friendly and of good quality, the delivery was also fast. Patronize her and you will be glad you did.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Duduke: 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
angeltolly:

Why not try see another doctor in your hospital especially since you are not getting better
Government hospitals and their protocols! I’m thinking if I do a scan within the clinic, if findings are the same..they will probably take me more serious
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Duduke: 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
miraclebaby:
I have no idea about it. But from your description it’s one of the kind of pains my hospital said if I experience I should check in with them. How is your bp and other signs? You can return to your doctor if the pain persists
The last time I checked they said it was owk! I’ll just have to return to complain! I’ve gone to far with this preggy to take chances!
Thanks ma’am

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
bukit05:

I saw this review on Saturday and I messaged @ sweetlady4real. The clothes are beautiful, pocket friendly and of good quality, the delivery was also fast. Patronize her and you will be glad you did.

Thank you so much ma for the patronage and this review, I really appreciate ma. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
Duduke:

Government hospitals and their protocols! I’m thinking if I do a scan within the clinic, if findings are the same..they will probably take me more serious

If you are duly registered for ANC there, just go. Possibilities are that you won't even meet the previous doctor since it's government hospital

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gloriaakin24:

Ok thank you ma I will reduce her clothing
How is she now?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dimexy247(m): 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
Please, few days ago my wife woke up in the middle of the night and noticed the bed was wet, we found out it was the amniotic fluid. She's at 31 weeks/2 days but I am dead scared. We went for a scan, everything including the baby's breathing is normal but the amniotic fluid showed it has decreased. She was asked to be place on bed rest. There is no contraction, the doctor said there is a rupture in the membrane holding the amniotic fluid hence, the leak. Please doctors and parents in the house, I want to know if it's a serious issue because I am dead scared. Who has been through this and how did you manage to push through. Please help a brother. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhyah(f): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
I pray with you (your wife) today that you shall carry your baby to full term and deliver safely to the glory of God.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
Had to come on here to read post at least to enlighten myself.

My wife is 20weeks gone and we are trying to live each day as it comes preparing for the baby. At this time, we have registered for ANC however, her O&G doctor usually doesn't take up to 10minutes with her on each appointment. She just tells her the result looks good.

She's been complaining of consistent headache and we were placed on a particular drug that after the 3rd dosage, we had to stop because she wasn't comfortable with it. It is difficult to change clinic at this time because the school clinic where we can get referrals to a new clinic is closed due to COVID-19.

She's been trying to eat in piece meals, drink so much fluid, yet the headache seems to be so persistent. Can anyone suggest what we can do to make things better?

This is our miracle baby because we prayed and God heard us. The doctor told me we may have to do IVF but this came on his own.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dimexy247(m): 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
Amen, thank you so much. I appreciate your prayers.

Rhyah:
I pray with you (your wife) today that you shall carry your baby to full term and deliver safely to the glory of God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
threegees:
TEAM OCTOBER 2020

Faithful is He who has blessed our wombs with fruitfulness. Faithful is He who will see us through this course till the end. We will all carry our healthy babies, mother and father alive and rejoicing in Jesus name.

Name EDD Gender

1. threegees....... 06/10...... XX
2. Annaseyi.......... 22/10..... Unknown
3. Pearl05............. 22/10..... Unknown
4. bukit05............. 07/10...... XY
5. Soulmate19..... 14/10....... Unknown
6. Ewaifeoluwa..... 25/10...... Unknown
7. divanita............. 23/10...... Unknown
8. ojantelle............ 23/10...... Unknown
9. adet991............. 11/10...... Unknown
10. mayysen............ 27/10...... Unknown
11. Tessicatess...... 02/10....... XX
12. Mumsyfife......... 23/10...... Unknown
13. Teddynne.......... 10/10...... Unknown
14. Deolaw.............. 09/10...... XY
15. Engraced247.... 07/10...... Unknown
16. serendipityF...... 19/10..... Unknown
17. missmalachi...... 25/10...twin.... Unknown
18. Modupetemmy1.. 02/10..... Unknown
19. P4perissos...........23/10..... Unknown

#SupernaturalDelivery
#NoLossNoComplications
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hello to all our sabi mamas in the house I trust we are all doing fine. Team September I hope say we are still going strong o. Nothing must stop our shine grin. Coman answer roll call and tell us your present symptoms. We should be in our weeks 23,24,25 and 26 now. For me eh my stomach is mostly so tight like football they just pump and the bump is getting rounder and rounder.

USERNAME--------------EDD-----------------------GENDER
1. khaite23................................09/09.........................................XX
2. Debbs49...............................17/09
3. cinderellashoes.................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai...........................18/09..........................................XY
5. Ziby........................................18/09
6. yetty002...............................21/09
7. Chikabel................................11/09.........................................XX
8. mayluv...................................24/09.........................................XY
9. omavicky..............................25/09
10. FairyGodmother...............22/09
11. temmytayur.......................23/09.........................................XY
12. Milaby..................................23/09.........................................XY
13. Rosebell...............................16/09
14. Nemzy...................................29/09

We welcome our new teamies, Rosebell and Nemzy to the team. Happy and healthy bumping to you both.

One love mamas

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funkaish: 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
thejourney200:

My wife is 20weeks gone and we are trying to live each day as it comes preparing for the baby. At this time, we have registered for ANC however, her O&G doctor usually doesn't take up to 10minutes with her on each appointment. She just tells her the result looks good.

She's been complaining of consistent headache and we were placed on a particular drug that after the 3rd dosage, we had to stop because she wasn't comfortable with it. It is difficult to change clinic at this time because the school clinic where we can get referrals to a new clinic is closed due to COVID-19.

She's been trying to eat in piece meals, drink so much fluid, yet the headache seems to be so persistent. Can anyone suggest what we can do to make things better?

This is our miracle baby because we prayed and God heard us. The doctor told me we may have to do IVF but this came on his own.
if her blood pressure is fine.. Then you have nothing to worry about.. Just monitor her blood pressure and use d drug d doc prescribed or paracetamol and she should rest a lot.. Don't stress her..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Funkaish:
if her blood pressure is fine.. Then you have nothing to worry about.. Just monitor her blood pressure and use d drug d doc prescribed or paracetamol and she should rest a lot.. Don't stress her..

Thanks for the advise. Her blood pressure is very normal and she isn't going through any stress other than her nothing walk on some days. We resorted back to our paracetamol though.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Duduke: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
angeltolly:

If you are duly registered for ANC there, just go. Possibilities are that you won't even meet the previous doctor since it's government hospital
Alright sis! Will be there tomorrow
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
zaynie:
Let me advertise my market o!!!!

You pregnant women, I'm here for you!
If you're on bed rest and cannot afford to move about, I'm here to do stressfree online shopping with.
If you don't know your way around open markets, biko branch and enter my shop.
If you have always been cheated on online sales platform, ngwanu enter my tent o!
If you don't have anyone to hold you by the hand while shopping, I'm here for you. I promise you, you won't buy anything you don't need from me. I'll be sure to let you know if you need it seriously or it can afford to wait. kiss

Come and patronize Nana's Baby Essentials!

Dis is one vendor I've never regretted patronizing! Quality, affordable, fast and reliable delivery, she get am plus more.........aje a maa bu'gba je ooh

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
thejourney200:

Thanks for the advise. Her blood pressure is very normal and she isn't going through any stress other than her nothing walk on some days. We resorted back to our paracetamol though.

Let her skip the walk if it is rigorous for her, observe bed rest and drink a lot of water. Above all, pray. It shall end well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
dimexy247:
Please, few days ago my wife woke up in the middle of the night and noticed the bed was wet, we found about it was the amniotic fluid. She's at 31 weeks but I am dead scared. We went for a scan, everything including the baby's breathing is normal but the amniotic fluid shows it is decreased. She was asked to be place on bed rest. There is no contraction, the doctor said there is a rupture in the membrane holding the amniotic fluid hence, the leak. Please doctors and parents in the house, I want to know if it's a serious issue because I am dead scared. Who has been through this and how did you manage to push through. Please help a brother. Thanks.

Let her drink enough water. With my first child, my amniotic fluid reduced too and I didn't even notice. I ended up going into labour at 36weeks, he is strong and healthy. Let her just rest and follow up with your doctor if you experience any discomfort.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dimexy247(m): 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
Wow! 36 weeks? I am so happy for you. Best regards to your boy.
Yes, she's been admitted and I'm just praying we reach up to 36-37 weeks for delivery. It's our first and I am scared AF. I haven't even eaten since morning. Sad and scared but I pray and hope for the best.

Thanks for your concern. You're blessed.

rvpbae:

Let her drink enough water. With my first child, my amniotic fluid reduced too and I didn't even notice. I ended up going into labour at 36weeks, he is strong and healthy. Let her just rest and follow up with your doctor if you experience any discomfort.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
mayluv:
Hello to all our sabi mamas in the house I trust we are all doing fine. Team September I hope say we are still going strong o. Nothing must stop our shine grin. Coman answer roll call and tell us your present symptoms. We should be in our weeks 23,24,25 and 26 now. For me eh my stomach is mostly so tight like football they just pump and the bump is getting rounder and rounder.

USERNAME--------------EDD-----------------------GENDER
1. khaite23................................09/09.........................................XX
2. De.bbs49...............................17/09
3. cinderellashoes.................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyself.ai...........................18/09..........................................XY
5. Zib.y........................................18/09
6. yetty00.2...............................21/09
7. Chikab.el................................11/09.........................................XX
8. mayluv...................................24/09.........................................XY
9. omavi.cky..............................25/09
10. FairyGodm.other...............22/09
11. temmyt.ayur.......................23/09.........................................XY
12. Mila.by..................................23/09.........................................XY
13. Rosebell...............................16/09
14. Nemzy...................................29/09

We welcome our new teamies, Rosebell and Nemzy to the team. Happy and healthy bumping to you both.

One love mamas

Hello Cappo, we are fine. Blood level went down so I am taking ugu and milk. I have also bought a blood tonic. Baby is kicking, hospital bag has been packed cheesy

New teamies, you are highly welcome kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
dimexy247:
Please, few days ago my wife woke up in the middle of the night and noticed the bed was wet, we found about it was the amniotic fluid. She's at 31 weeks but I am dead scared. We went for a scan, everything including the baby's breathing is normal but the amniotic fluid shows it is decreased. She was asked to be place on bed rest. There is no contraction, the doctor said there is a rupture in the membrane holding the amniotic fluid hence, the leak. Please doctors and parents in the house, I want to know if it's a serious issue because I am dead scared. Who has been through this and how did you manage to push through. Please help a brother. Thanks.
Just follow doctors advice and with prayer baby and mother will come out alive and healthy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dimexy247(m): 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
JOANDIVA:

Just follow doctors advice and with prayer baby and mother will come out alive and healthy

Amen, thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
rvpbae:

Let her skip the walk if it is rigorous for her, observe bed rest and drink a lot of water. Above all, pray. It shall end well.

Amen. I will try to ensure she stops it but I guess it might be challenging since she isn't working at the moment and she feels the 3000 to 4000 steps is the only thing to keep her active. Thanks for the advise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sneaks in...

Shey everybody is sleeping?
Okay, am here to register for team Oct grin grin
EDD 6th, Gender XY...

Threegees update your list kiss kiss

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 4:38am On Jun 09, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
Sneaks in...

Shey everybody is sleeping?
Okay, am here to register for team Oct grin grin
EDD 6th, Gender XY...

Threegees update your list kiss kiss

Awwwn you're welcome. Same EDD as me, is God not wonderful?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 4:40am On Jun 09, 2020
TEAM OCTOBER 2020

Faithful is He who has blessed our wombs with fruitfulness. Faithful is He who will see us through this course till the end. We will all carry our healthy babies, mother and father alive and rejoicing in Jesus name.

Name EDD Gender

1. threegees....... 06/10...... XX
2. Annaseyi.......... 22/10..... Unknown
3. Pearl05............. 22/10..... Unknown
4. bukit05............. 07/10...... XY
5. Soulmate19..... 14/10....... Unknown
6. Ewaifeoluwa..... 25/10...... Unknown
7. divanita............. 23/10...... Unknown
8. ojantelle............ 23/10...... Unknown
9. adet991............. 11/10...... Unknown
10. mayysen............ 27/10...... Unknown
11. Tessicatess...... 02/10....... XX
12. Mumsyfife......... 23/10...... XY
13. Teddynne.......... 10/10...... Unknown
14. Deolaw.............. 09/10...... XY
15. Engraced247.... 07/10...... Unknown
16. serendipityF...... 19/10..... Unknown
17. missmalachi...... 25/10...twin.... Unknown
18. Modupetemmy1.. 02/10..... Unknown
19. P4perissos...........23/10..... Unknown
20. SapphirePRINCEX... 06/10...XY

#SupernaturalDelivery
#NoLossNoComplications

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 4:46am On Jun 09, 2020
Team October, how are we doing?
Gradually moving to the permanent site grin
We're in about our 23rd, 22nd, 21st, and 20th week.
God who has brought us this far will carry us to the end with our healthy babies in our hands. I'm so looking forward to how I will dance at my baby's naming ceremony/dedication grin

Remember, #NoLossNoComplications in Jesus name

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 7:10am On Jun 09, 2020
dimexy247:
Hope that hospital has functioning incubator and standby doctors. 32 weeks can still make healthy babies. Let her keep resting and see how much longer the baby can stay in while they check her regularly.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 7:12am On Jun 09, 2020
thejourney200:

You can run malaria and typiod test on your own, do a scan and take the results to that same doctor. Then definitely rest more!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:18am On Jun 09, 2020
Goldenheart002:

Dis is one vendor I've never regretted patronizing! Quality, affordable, fast and reliable delivery, she get am plus more.........aje a maa bu'gba je ooh

Thanks mama mia kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dimexy247(m): 7:24am On Jun 09, 2020
Thanks for your input, the hospital do have a functioning incubator, part of what we discussed before she was admitted, hopefully, we are praying it gets to at least 34-37 weeks when it would have been full term. Thanks a bunch.
Omojudy:

Hope that hospital has functioning incubator and standby doctors. 32 weeks can still make healthy babies. Let her keep resting and see how much longer the baby can stay in while they check her regularly.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:26am On Jun 09, 2020
thejourney200:

The main culprits for headache in pregnancy are usually

1. Blood pressure. If her bp is high, she will get a headache. If the bp is unusually high, it is likely a sign that sth is off somewhere.
2. Stress. If she has recently been under undue stress, she needs to relax and be on absolute bed rest for a couple of days. She should feel better. You can also google essential oils and teas that helps to relax and relieve stress or headaches and safe to drink in your stage of pregnancy.
3. Pregnancy package. Believe me, headache in 2nd trimester is very very common. She can help it by getting lots of sleep, keeping the whole house dark and reducing noise around her environment. The headache will go if she has absolute rest.

Apart from these tips, place a towel in cold water and place on her head when she has headaches.
I hope she isn't on any kind of braids.

This headache affects lots of pregnant women which is why some just cut off their hair out of frustration.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5681) (5682) (5683) (5684) (5685) (5686) (5687) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mayfufu27 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.