Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8197603 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5683) (5684) (5685) (5686) (5687) (5688) (5689) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmytayur(f): 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Had to come on here to read post at least to enlighten myself.

My wife is 20weeks gone and we are trying to live each day as it comes preparing for the baby. At this time, we have registered for ANC however, her O&G doctor usually doesn't take up to 10minutes with her on each appointment. She just tells her the result looks good.

She's been complaining of consistent headache and we were placed on a particular drug that after the 3rd dosage, we had to stop because she wasn't comfortable with it. It is difficult to change clinic at this time because the school clinic where we can get referrals to a new clinic is closed due to COVID-19.

She's been trying to eat in piece meals, drink so much fluid, yet the headache seems to be so persistent. Can anyone suggest what we can do to make things better?

This is our miracle baby because we prayed and God heard us. The doctor told me we may have to do IVF but this came on his own.

I had similar issues when i was about 13 weeks just let her rest i mean enough rest no unnecessary working or walking.Take para cap and her ant drugs everything will be ok by His grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
cinderellashoes:

Hello Cappo, we are fine. Blood level went down so I am taking ugu and milk. I have also bought a blood tonic. Baby is kicking, hospital bag has been packed cheesy

New teamies, you are highly welcome kiss kiss

Chai c my teamie ooo, hospital bag already packed, socks me never buy oooo. God help me. Easy delivery to us all.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
khaite23:

Chai c my teamie ooo, hospital bag already packed, socks me never buy oooo. God help me. Easy delivery to us all.

Amen, you can start buying small small kiss kiss it makes the stress of shopping easier.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
Congratulations to all mama's that have delivered there little ones.
Sad to say I was suppose to be team Feb but God knows best. Had to undergo an emergency ex-lap which one of my tubes had to be taken out cause is damaged. I will be back soon by His grace.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamhistreasure: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
daragoldy:

it happened to me and I was also placed on progesterone till 13th week, but I was also given bed rest for a month but I did it at home without doing any strenuous work and it worked for me. we are now 36weeks+

Okay ma,thank you.Would add more rest,I appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Modupetemmy1(f): 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
iamhistreasure:
Goodevening mama's,please has any one experienced peri-sac bleeding.Ive been in and out of the hospital because of this,was placed on progesterone which I'm still on but still notice the brownish stain when I wipe.What else can I do to stop the bleeding?I'm just about 7wks plus gone

I'll suggest you rest well and try to take your mind off it ( worry less), had similar issue at the early stage, I'm now 23 weeks gone.
so eat well, eat enough fruit and try to rest well bikonu.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
temmytayur:

I had similar issues when i was about 13 weeks just let her rest i mean enough rest no unnecessary working or walking.Take para cap and her ant drugs everything will be ok by His grace.

Thanks a lot. Although she went through a little stress today because we wanted to go out of town and faced some challenges but we are back home now and fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Halcyon123:
Sad to say I was suppose to be team Feb but God knows best. Had to undergo an emergency ex-lap which one of my tubes had to be taken out cause is damaged. I will be back soon by His grace.

It is well, God will grant the desires of your heart.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ewaifeoluwa: 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
threegees:
Team October, how are we doing?
Gradually moving to the permanent site grin
We're in about our 23rd, 22nd, 21st, and 20th week.
God who has brought us this far will carry us to the end with our healthy babies in our hands. I'm so looking forward to how I will dance at my baby's naming ceremony/dedication grin

Remember, #NoLossNoComplications in Jesus name
we are doing fine o cappo
Pls update the gender for me:XY

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
temmytayur:
Hello to all our sabi mamas in the house I trust we are all doing fine. Team September I hope say we are still going strong o. Nothing must stop our shine grin. Coman answer roll call and tell us your present symptoms. We should be in our weeks 23,24,25 and 26 now. For me eh my stomach is mostly so tight like football they just pump and the bump is getting rounder and rounder.

USERNAME--------------EDD-----------------------GENDER
1. khaite23................................09/09.........................................XX
2. Debbs49...............................17/09
3. cinderellashoes.................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai...........................18/09..........................................XY
5. Ziby........................................18/09
6. yetty002...............................21/09
7. Chikabel................................11/09.........................................XX
8. mayluv...................................24/09.........................................XY
9. omavicky..............................25/09
10. FairyGodmother...............22/09
11. temmytayur.......................23/09.........................................XY
12. Milaby..................................23/09.........................................XY
13. Rosebell...............................16/09
14. Nemzy...................................29/09

We welcome our new teamies, Rosebell and Nemzy to the team. Happy and healthy bumping to you both.

One love mamas

Thanks cappo, we are doing just fine.

Am in my 27th week. Nothing much as per symptoms. Thanks mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
cinderellashoes:

Amen, you can start buying small small kiss kiss it makes the stress of shopping easier.

Thanks mama, it's my sis-inlaw dat will do the stress ( I hope shez not seeing dis ����). She deals in baby tinz. The more reason am relaxed.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Halcyon123:

AMEN mama. Be strong

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 11:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
khaite23:

Thanks mama, it's my sis-inlaw dat will do the stress ( I hope shez not seeing dis ����). She deals in baby tinz. The more reason am relaxed.

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 2:49am On Jun 10, 2020
Testimony time
I and my husband decided to go freezer shopping because we knew that we would be following the vehicle bringing it back we decided to enter public transport.na so we enter thiose small bus ooooo they go show room,wetin i hear na watch out! And gbowaa!,e come be say our driver ran into a stationary police car.thank god my husband used his body to hold me back(the man strong ooo as i fat like this) i only hit my knees onthe drivers seat. I wasnt even looking at the road because i would have brace for the impact.went for scan they said baby is okay.praise the lord (conc igbo songs follows).

44 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 3:15am On Jun 10, 2020
TEAM OCTOBER 2020

Hi teamies,
Thank God we're all doing fine with our kicking babies
Have we started shopping? For me, I'm almost done. Was actually thinking I'd shop once but things didn't work out as planned, so I'm doing it in bits. Say hello to a smart mom

Don't forget to furnish me with your expected genders so I can update. Kizzez kiss

Name EDD Gender

1. threegees....... 06/10...... XX
2. Annaseyi.......... 22/10..... Unknown
3. Pearl05............. 22/10..... Unknown
4. bukit05............. 07/10...... XY
5. Soulmate19..... 14/10....... Unknown
6. Ewaifeoluwa..... 25/10...... XY
7. divanita............. 23/10...... Unknown
8. ojantelle............ 23/10...... Unknown
9. adet991............. 11/10...... Unknown
10. mayysen............ 27/10...... XX
11. Tessicatess...... 02/10....... XX
12. Mumsyfife......... 23/10...... XY
13. Teddynne.......... 10/10...... Unknown
14. Deolaw.............. 09/10...... XY
15. Engraced247.... 07/10...... Unknown
16. serendipityF...... 19/10..... XY
17. missmalachi...... 25/10...twin.... Unknown
18. Modupetemmy1.. 02/10..... XY
19. P4perissos...........23/10..... Unknown
20. SapphirePRINCEX... 06/10...XY

#SupernaturalDelivery
#NoLossNoComplications

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 3:17am On Jun 10, 2020
iamhistreasure:
Goodevening mama's,please has any one experienced peri-sac bleeding.Ive been in and out of the hospital because of this,was placed on progesterone which I'm still on but still notice the brownish stain when I wipe.What else can I do to stop the bleeding?I'm just about 7wks plus gone
Hope they added progesterone injection for you. It works better. I pray you’ll be alright
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 3:23am On Jun 10, 2020
ambient:
Testimony time
I and my husband decided to go freezer shopping because we knew that we would be following the vehicle bringing it back we decided to enter public transport.na so we enter thiose small bus ooooo they go show room,wetin i hear na watch out! And gbowaa!,e come be say our driver ran into a stationary police car.thank god my husband used his body to hold me back(the man strong ooo as i fat like this) i only hit my knees onthe drivers seat. I wasnt even looking at the road because i would have brace for the impact.went for scan they said baby is okay.praise the lord (conc igbo songs follows)
Thanks to God for the miracle. May He continue to protect you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 6:27am On Jun 10, 2020
ambient:
Testimony time
I and my husband decided to go freezer shopping because we knew that we would be following the vehicle bringing it back we decided to enter public transport.na so we enter thiose small bus ooooo they go show room,wetin i hear na watch out! And gbowaa!,e come be say our driver ran into a stationary police car.thank god my husband used his body to hold me back(the man strong ooo as i fat like this) i only hit my knees onthe drivers seat. I wasnt even looking at the road because i would have brace for the impact.went for scan they said baby is okay.praise the lord (conc igbo songs follows).

Devil punish satan. Thank God for you and baby. Abeg henceforth allow oga do his freezer shopping himself. Any fridge type he buy now go kill you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 6:28am On Jun 10, 2020
Halcyon123:
Hugs Sis. Hugs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:54am On Jun 10, 2020
Halcyon123:
Quick recovery sis. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 8:10am On Jun 10, 2020
BA!!! Good morning sabi mama's, team July bye bye o. went for emergency cs @ 34 weeks on 6/6/20 due to severe pre-eclampsia mother doing fine, baby at neo-natal unit for monitoring. Be coming later.

50 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 8:11am On Jun 10, 2020
Omojudy:

Devil punish satan. Thank God for you and baby. Abeg henceforth allow oga do his freezer shopping himself. Any fridge type he buy now go kill you.

My dear ooo if i no follow am the fridge no go reach house.he will tell you he is waiting for the latest.na so we go wait tire

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:21am On Jun 10, 2020
teebee22:
BA!!!
Good morning sabi mama's, team July bye bye o.
went for emergency cs @ 34 weeks on 6/6/20 due to severe pre-eclampsia
mother doing fine, baby at neo-natal unit for monitoring.
Be coming later.
congratulations mama, quick recovery to you and baby and don't worry baby will come out stronger in Jesus name, Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:22am On Jun 10, 2020
Halcyon123:
Quick recovery to you ma'am. E-hug

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayysen(f): 8:36am On Jun 10, 2020
threegees:
Team October, how are we doing?
Gradually moving to the permanent site grin
We're in about our 23rd, 22nd, 21st, and 20th week.
God who has brought us this far will carry us to the end with our healthy babies in our hands. I'm so looking forward to how I will dance at my baby's naming ceremony/dedication grin

Remember, #NoLossNoComplications in Jesus name

cappo, we are doing great o. Gender is XX.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamhistreasure: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2020
daragoldy:

it happened to me and I was also placed on progesterone till 13th week, but I was also given bed rest for a month but I did it at home without doing any strenuous work and it worked for me. we are now 36weeks+

Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamhistreasure: 9:25am On Jun 10, 2020
Modupetemmy1:

I'll suggest you rest well and try to take your mind off it ( worry less), had similar issue at the early stage, I'm now 23 weeks gone.
so eat well, eat enough fruit and try to rest well bikonu.

Okay ma,thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamhistreasure: 9:25am On Jun 10, 2020
miraclebaby:
Hope they added progesterone injection for you. It works better. I pray you’ll be alright

Yes I’m on injections and drugs too.Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soulmate19: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2020
threegees:
TEAM OCTOBER 2020

Hi teamies,
Thank God we're all doing fine with our kicking babies
Have we started shopping? For me, I'm almost done. Was actually thinking I'd shop once but things didn't work out as planned, so I'm doing it in bits. Say hello to a smart mom

Don't forget to furnish me with your expected genders so I can update. Kizzez kiss

#SupernaturalDelivery
#NoLossNoComplications

Cappo, We are doing fine and almost done shopping.
Gender not known yet.....
I am always feeling pain from my hips down to my feet whenever I lay down(both left and right). Is it also part of my package?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzDIY: 9:51am On Jun 10, 2020
teebee22:
BA!!!
Good morning sabi mama's, team July bye bye o.
went for emergency cs @ 34 weeks on 6/6/20 due to severe pre-eclampsia
mother doing fine, baby at neo-natal unit for monitoring.
Be coming later.

And the porting begins..
Congrats and May God keep the baby safe and strong.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OumKhadeejah: 10:16am On Jun 10, 2020
Hello.
I'm done peeping o. I'm reporting for registration now. Team November. I'm team Pink and EDD is November 13. ToyosiR

May Allah grant all the belleful Maamas a safe, stress free pregnancy and a complication free delivery. Also, to the TTCs, May Allah grant your heart desires sooner than you expect. Aameen.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 10:49am On Jun 10, 2020
Hello Belleful slay babes,

How are we all doing ? I want to go for scan but don't know how to go about it with my ever active boy that always wants to touch anything and can't stay in a place for more than 2 minutes .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5683) (5684) (5685) (5686) (5687) (5688) (5689) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Whytehandy, Happinesswithin(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.