Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8134624 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5684) (5685) (5686) (5687) (5688) (5689) (5690) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tallcutie(f): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2020
Ohemababy:
Hmmmmm

HB level as I was told at the lab is 10.1

After drinking ugu and milk, titus fish and religiously taking my iron supplements.

HB level further decreases from 10.5 three weeks ago to 10.1

Still waiting for the doctor to discuss with.

But has anyone has such issues before?
How was it handled?

Edakun epp me. embarassed

Go to the market ask for garden egg leaves. When you get home wash thoroughly with salty water,rinse and chew raw. Continue this therapy till your baby arrives. It is very effective.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2020
teebee22:
BA!!! Good morning sabi mama's, team July bye bye o. went for emergency cs @ 34 weeks on 6/6/20 due to severe pre-eclampsia mother doing fine, baby at neo-natal unit for monitoring. Be coming later.
thank God for safe delivery dear, baby will be fine in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 10, 2020
Tallcutie:

Go to the market ask for garden egg leaves. When you get home wash thoroughly with salty water,rinse and chew raw. Continue this therapy till your baby arrives. It is very effective.

Ok ma. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
TEAM JUNE 2020 BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT.

Because is our month we can do anyhow we like.

Let the good news keep coming in.

It's our month to flood here with good news as we welcome baby Teebee22 and also pray for quick recovery for both mother and baby.

Other mama's you all are in my prayers love you all and please stay safe.

Moniker............................................ EDD................................... Sex............. DOB

001. 4realwoman ........…............. 12th JUNE............................ XY ............ 27th May BA/BS ✅

002. Tomblessings ................... 2nd JUNE............................. XX ..............29th May BA

003. Ugochiada ........................ 6th JUNE ..................... XY......................... 1st June BA

004. Teebee22 ......................... 13th July ..................... ........................... 6th June BA

005. Gistme12 ........................ 12th June ........................ XY
006. Limahgirl ........................... 19th June ........................
007. miraclebaby ..................... 21st June .........................XY
008. whyworryPH .................... 21st June ......................... XX
009. funmi4love ....................... 21st June ...........................
010. Neile ................................... 24th June .......................... XX
011. FashionTrend ................... 25th June ..........................
012. IryNky ........................... 25th June ................... XY
013. daragoldy........…............... 26th June .......................... XX
014. Livelystone ........................ June ..............................
015. rositabuchi ......................... June .............................
016. tomtittot .......................... 29th June ........................ Surprise
017. mrslander .......................... 30th June ....................... XX
018. Ada243 ..............................

019. Amarisa .................... 24th MAY
020. Christiana Oha ............17th MAY
021. Oyovwi ........................... 30th MAY

Team June for no loss
Team June for supernatural and easy delivery
Team June for painless & fast labor
Team June for mother alive, baby alive and father alive with plenty money.
Team June for Healthy pregnancy
Team June for Sexy bumps.
Team June for sharp, sharp delivery

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
teebee22:
BA!!!
Good morning sabi mama's, team July bye bye o.
went for emergency cs @ 34 weeks on 6/6/20 due to severe pre-eclampsia
mother doing fine, baby at neo-natal unit for monitoring.
Be coming later.
Wow, congratulations dearie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
Pearl05:
Hello Belleful slay babes,

How are we all doing ? I want to go for scan but don't know how to go about it with my ever active boy that always wants to touch anything and can't stay in a place for more than 2 minutes .
You can leave him with your hubby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
Congratulations @teebee22, God bless your baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
Good afternoon mamas, hope you and yours are doing great. I am doing sales today, 10% off on all available items on my instagram page.
Kindly add @remkiddiesthrift on instagram and make your orders through DM or WhatsApp message to 07012729313.
You get quality, durable and beautiful thrift clothes at pocket friendly prices at my store and delivery is fast. Delivery within Lagos takes 24 hours after payment and delivery outside Lagos takes 2 to 4 days.
You have nothing to fear, I am real, authentic and original. There are testimonies of mamas that have bought from me on this thread.
You can go through my profile for more information, thanks and God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
@ coveredchic
Baby gender noted. You can wash the new ones if you want. It's probably the best because you never can tell how many hands have handled the clothes before you purchase them.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ewaifeoluwa: 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
soulmate19:

Cappo, We are doing fine and almost done shopping.
Gender not known yet.....
I am always feeling pain from my hips down to my feet whenever I lay down(both left and right). Is it also part of my package?
Same here too, it's part of the package o but you can tell your doc to prescribe calcium for you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
teebee22:
BA!!!
Be coming later.

Congratulations to you and welcome baby. Don't worry your Lo will be fine because God has brought you this far. Quick recovery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Modupetemmy1(f): 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
threegees:
TEAM OCTOBER 2020

Hi teamies,
Thank God we're all doing fine with our kicking babies
Have we started shopping? For me, I'm almost done. Was actually thinking I'd shop once but things didn't work out as planned, so I'm doing it in bits. Say hello to a smart mom

Don't forget to furnish me with your expected genders so I can update. Kizzez kiss

Name EDD Gender

1. threegees....... 06/10...... XX
2. Annaseyi.......... 22/10..... Unknown
3. Pearl05............. 22/10..... Unknown
4. bukit05............. 07/10...... XY
5. Soulmate19..... 14/10....... Unknown
6. Ewaifeoluwa..... 25/10...... XY
7. divanita............. 23/10...... Unknown
8. ojantelle............ 23/10...... Unknown
9. adet991............. 11/10...... Unknown
10. mayysen............ 27/10...... XX
11. Tessicatess...... 02/10....... XX
12. Mumsyfife......... 23/10...... XY
13. Teddynne.......... 10/10...... Unknown
14. Deolaw.............. 09/10...... XY
15. Engraced247.... 07/10...... Unknown
16. serendipityF...... 19/10..... Unknown
17. missmalachi...... 25/10...twin.... Unknown
18. Modupetemmy1.. 02/10..... Unknown
19. P4perissos...........23/10..... Unknown
20. SapphirePRINCEX... 06/10...XY

#SupernaturalDelivery
#NoLossNoComplications

good day cappo, we dey manage . the way my baby is kicking ehnn fear dey take style catch me sef as the oga dey over kick. during scanning sef he still dey kick those handsome legs.
gender na XY ooo walai i no fit cry cos i was expecting XX.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
teebee22:
BA!!!
Be coming later.
Congrats ma. See big porting ooh. Quick recovery to you and your baby. May God protect your family and supply all you need to take care of your newborn

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
iamhistreasure:

Yes I’m on injections and drugs too.Thank you
That’s good. Take more bed rests and you’ll be alright.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
OumKhadeejah:
Hello.
I'm done peeping o. I'm reporting for registration now. Team November. I'm team Pink and EDD is November 13. ToyosiR

May Allah grant all the belleful Maamas a safe, stress free pregnancy and a complication free delivery. Also, to the TTCs, May Allah grant your heart desires sooner than you expect. Aameen.

Madam, Welcome on board. I welcome you with a golden Chair. Ameen to all your prayers.

You are now added to the lovely team.

How is your belle? Hope you have started showing?

We are waiting for the news of multiples in our team oooo. ( but not me)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soulmate19: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ewaifeoluwa:

Same here too, it's part of the package o but you can tell your doc to prescribe calcium for you

Okay Momma, will surely do that on my next ANC. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soulmate19: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
teebee22:
BA!!!
Be coming later.

Congratulations Momma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ojuri20: 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
Safe delivery to us.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
Good evening to my lovely sisters here.

This is my first time posting though I've been following the thread back to back since early last week and I appreciate God for his doings in our lives. I am a new mum to be in which the good news is making hubby feel so great but I am yet to register for antenatal and the only drugs I've been using is folic acid and vitamin c and I am already in 17 weeks but all thanks to Google and Pregnancy apps. I'm well relaxed because I've been so strong right from day one, no symptoms except eating excessively and infact I do all the house chores myself.

I intend registering for antenatal yesterday at the general hospital and CAC maternity home (still waiting for sis-in-law to assist me with this so probably next week) but couldn't wait as the queue was so long at the general so I walked up to a woman that said she's 33weeks gone and she came to register for the first time also so I left deciding to go back weeks later so I branch a diagnostic centre in order to know the sex of my baby which I was given the result and with the aid of Google and the doctor that did the scan I got to know that my baby is perfectly doing so fine (saw her on screen too trying to push down the system with her beautiful legs). So for now I'm fine with my decision but I really need more suggestions and contribution on this.

Safe delivery to us all.

miraclebaby
vinoj0225
threegees
OumKhadeejah:

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
FloraEC:

You can leave him with your hubby

Hubby is not around, only two of us for house.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
@IamGreen1, you are welcome to this wonderful thread. It is very good to know you are doing well, I will advice that you register as soon as you can, you are 4 months already.
Queues in General Hospitals are always long (I use GH too for Antenatal and Delivery), if you want to really register and use GH then you have to brace up for the crowd The only way you can beat the crowd is to go very early (sometimes going early does not really matter, they know how they do their things)or found your way around by looking for someone that knows someone so that your registration process can be fast. You will enjoy GH more if you know someone that can always help you speed up things.You can also register at the church but if you have any concerns or complains that need a Doctor's consultation or advice don't hesitate to go to the hospital. You can also go for emergency consultation in GH even without Antenatal registration.
Please stay safe, I wish you a smooth pregnancy and Supernatural delivery.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deeedeee: 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
My edd has changed ooo, since the doctor said my LMP is most reliable and will give the best EDD.

So pls kindly add me to November.

EDD Nov 16...

May we all be delivered safely like the Hebrew women... Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
IamGreen1:

This is my first time posting though I've been following the thread back to back since early last week and I appreciate God for his doings in our lives. I am a new mum to be in which the good news is making hubby feel so great but I am yet to register for antenatal and the only drugs I've been using is folic acid and vitamin c and I am already in 17 weeks but all thanks to Google and Pregnancy apps. I'm well relaxed because I've been so strong right from day one, no symptoms except eating excessively and infact I do all the house chores myself.

I intend registering for antenatal yesterday at the general hospital and CAC maternity home (still waiting for sis-in-law to assist me with this so probably next week) but couldn't wait as the queue was so long at the general so I walked up to a woman that said she's 33weeks gone and she came to register for the first time also so I left deciding to go back weeks later so I branch a diagnostic centre in order to know the sex of my baby which I was given the result and with the aid of Google and the doctor that did the scan I got to know that my baby is perfectly doing so fine (saw her on screen too trying to push down the system with her beautiful legs). So for now I'm fine with my decision but I really need more suggestions and contribution on this.

Safe delivery to us all.

miraclebaby
vinoj0225
threegees
OumKhadeejah:

You're welcome, mom.
Personally, I'm not a fan of GH. Since it's your first pregnancy, please find a good hospital and register so you and your baby can be monitored and well taken care of.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 1:48am On Jun 11, 2020
IamGreen1:

Safe delivery to us all
Congrats mama. It’s good you and baby are doing fine. But still try to register for antenatal soon since it’s your first. You’re also about due to take your first dose of TDap and you wouldn’t like to miss it. I’m hoping you’re not exposed to mosquitoes else they may also need to give you preventative medication against malaria. Just try and register so as to run other tests too. Pregnancies and people differ so don’t assume that because the woman registered late you’ll be okay as well. Bodies are not same. I was surprised when I visited hospital last week and my bp was above normal. They were asking me plenty questions like any headache, swelling or pains, blurred vision. Hmmmm. I never felt anything. But when the nurse checked my bp on both left and right hands, and doc still checked when she came in to see me, I knew something was up so I asked and was told my bp was abnormally high. The doc had to order for urinalysis and there was trace of protein in urine. So what I’m trying to say is that you may feel alright and not know something is coming up but with proper monitoring you can nip any issue at the bud. Wishing you happy bumping ma

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 3:56am On Jun 11, 2020
4realwoman:
TEAM JUNE 2020 BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT.

Because is our month we can do anyhow we like.

Let the good news keep coming in.

It's our month to flood here with good news as we welcome baby Teebee22 and also pray for quick recovery for both mother and baby.

Other mama's you all are in my prayers love you all and please stay safe.

Team June for sharp, sharp delivery[/b]

@ Cappo 4realwoman, please i would like to ask you some questions.
Please can u send ur number to vyvyolly@gmail.com i would love to speak with you urgently.
Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 6:57am On Jun 11, 2020
sweetlady4real:
@IamGreen1, you are welcome to this wonderful thread. It is very good to know you are doing well, I will advice that you register as soon as you can, you are 4 months already.
Queues in General Hospitals are always long (I use GH too for Antenatal and Delivery), if you want to really register and use GH then you have to brace up for the crowd The only way you can beat the crowd is to go very early (sometimes going early does not really matter, they know how they do their things)or found your way around by looking for someone that knows someone so that your registration process can be fast. You will enjoy GH more if you know someone that can always help you speed up things.You can also register at the church but if you have any concerns or complains that need a Doctor's consultation or advice don't hesitate to go to the hospital. You can also go for emergency consultation in GH even without Antenatal registration.
Please stay safe, I wish you a smooth pregnancy and Supernatural delivery.

Thanks so much, I really appreciate. I'll do that as soon as possible.

Baby dust to us all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 7:03am On Jun 11, 2020
miraclebaby:
Congrats mama. It’s good you and baby are doing fine. But still try to register for antenatal soon since it’s your first. You’re also about due to take your first dose of TDap and you wouldn’t like to miss it. I’m hoping you’re not exposed to mosquitoes else they may also need to give you preventative medication against malaria. Just try and register so as to run other tests too. Pregnancies and people differ so don’t assume that because the woman registered late you’ll be okay as well. Bodies are not same. I was surprised when I visited hospital last week and my bp was above normal. They were asking me plenty questions like any headache, swelling or pains, blurred vision. Hmmmm. I never felt anything. But when the nurse checked my bp on both left and right hands, and doc still checked when she came in to see me, I knew something was up so I asked and was told my bp was abnormally high. The doc had to order for urinalysis and there was trace of protein in urine. So what I’m trying to say is that you may feel alright and not know something is coming up but with proper monitoring you can nip any issue at the bud. Wishing you happy bumping ma

Thanks so much for this, but can I know the precise time TDap going to be over (maybe I should quickly take that at the health centre close to our house)? I won't be able to do the GH registration next week Tuesday but most definitely the next one but is antenatal registration only once in a week?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JARAPlenty(m): 7:55am On Jun 11, 2020
Mother in the house pls help me.
I am having severe pain in my pelvic, waist and shoulder.
I am 30 weeks now.
Is it normal?
And if yes, what can I do.
I need ur advice.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fikeh48(f): 9:14am On Jun 11, 2020
Pearl05:

Anything is possible

Saw my period later....Thank u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fikeh48(f): 9:15am On Jun 11, 2020
rvpbae:

Yes, you can.

If it is not too late, consider using postpill

Saw my period later I was just being paranoid maybe...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Drops26(f): 11:28am On Jun 11, 2020
Pls mothers, is anyone using or have used Lagos island maternity. What was/ is ur experience. I'm thinking of registering there for ANC and delivery.

Or pls kindly give suggestions on good hospitals for ANC and delivery experience.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Deeedeee:
My edd has changed ooo, since the doctor said my LMP is most reliable and will give the best EDD.

So pls kindly add me to November.

EDD Nov 16...

May we all be delivered safely like the Hebrew women... Amen
U don leave us jappa... Is well oo
LMP date is d best to use when calculating sha ... Some babies might decide to come before or after d said date...
Safe delivery to us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5684) (5685) (5686) (5687) (5688) (5689) (5690) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.