Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140173 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5688) (5689) (5690) (5691) (5692) (5693) (5694) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by delaveres(f): 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
funmi4love:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
To God alone be all the glory our baby girl arrived yesterday DD 13/06 EDD20&21/06, 4kg without tears. wishing the remaining mama's safe delivery, BS later
Congrats mama! May she be a blessing to your family.
Thank you for watering the ground for us.
Other mamas, we’re waiting o. The Lord will go ahead of us and make it supernatural deliveries for us all. Amen!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
funmi4love:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
To God alone be all the glory our baby girl arrived yesterday DD 13/06 EDD20&21/06, 4kg without tears. wishing the remaining mama's safe delivery, BS later

congratulations, welcome to your LO

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ohemababy:

cheesy
Bitter taste?
Its not malaria o.
Na so the thing dey be my sister.

Pregnancy is not comfortable ma.
Especially in the first trimester.
You just have to manage it like that.
You should be thankful you are not carrying nylon bags around with a jar for spitting at intervals.

But not to worry. Somewhere around 14weeks you should be fine. And guess what before you know it 14 weeks is here already.

But that bitter taste may not go completely. It would now be an on and off something.
Even at 36 weeks plus I still get that bitter taste sometimes.

In all we pray it ends in praise, easy delivery to all of us.
And I will add, no stage is easy abeg grin.. jex embrace your package with love and joy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
funmi4love:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Wow 4kg without tears... I claim it ooo... Congratulations to you.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
vinoj0225:

Maybe it's because most of their edd falls around next week.
I hope so sha undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 11:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
whyworryPH:

My sister, I was walking with the hope of getting baby out by force. Turns out the walking seemed to make her relax more grin
cheesy cheesy Seems so. When I walk I’ll feel like he’s coming down but once I get home and relax he start kicking me on my chest. The thing tire me. Let me see how this week goes anyway. I’m 39weeks today

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 11:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
davsquared:

Hey mama! Hope you are good? Are you referring to Uda? If so, I will advise you steer clear of it for now.
Though bodies may differ, it is safer you make the peppersoup without adding it. Use crayfish and other things to prepare it to avoid stories that touch. When u born, you go drink am tire!
Uda is different but they’re all used for pepper soup and I’m not sure how good that particular one is in pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 11:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
BA, I no see, BS kor e don go exile... Haaaaa what is happening na

Let no body worry me for my own BA and BS o
We’re allowing our babies bake well. Don’t worry very soon BA will start flowing in like water

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 12:02am On Jun 15, 2020
purplish:
Hello mamas!

Hope we are all doing great?

I am still in my first trimester (about 8 weeks) and I have this persistent bitter taste in my mouth...regardless of what I eat, it never goes. I was admitted in the hospital and treated for malaria about 3 weeks ago, so I know its not malaria. Please is this normal and are there any known home remedies I can use? It is really making me uncomfortable, making eating a chore and disrupting my sense of taste.

Really looking forward to responses please. Thanks kiss

If you’re sure you are cleared from malaria then it might be part of your package. Mine was not bitter per se but funny taste I can describe which usually reduce with eating anything with sour taste. I even still spit till now once nothing enters my mouth within 30mins. I’ve never known true taste of food since I took in, thanks to God I’ve been away from kitchen too as it was either not enough salt or too salty when I used to cook.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 12:05am On Jun 15, 2020
funmi4love:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Wow. Congrats ma. Welcome to baby girl. 4Kg? Take hi five dear. You try ooh.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 12:14am On Jun 15, 2020
funmi4love:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 2:40am On Jun 15, 2020
SHIMOK101:

You are not alone. I'm here too following all submissions of the wonderful Mamas here

Me sef dey. This is our first and her doctor makes it look like it is abc.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 3:48am On Jun 15, 2020
funmi4love:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Congrats mama. Thanks for opening the ground for June mamas. Easy delivery to the rest of us. 4kg! Wow. Looking forward to reading your BS

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:47am On Jun 15, 2020
funmi4love:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
congratulations mama and welcome to your princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:00am On Jun 15, 2020
TEAM JUNE 2020 BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT.

Because is our month we can make shakara anyhow we like.

Let the good news keep coming in.

It's our month to flood here with good news as we welcome baby Funmi4love.

Moniker............................................ EDD................................... Sex............. DOB

001. 4realwoman ........…............. 12th JUNE............................ XY ............ 27th May BA seen BS ✅

002. Tomblessings ................... 2nd JUNE............................. XX ..............29th May BA seen

003. Ugochiada ........................ 6th JUNE ..................... XY......................... 1st June BA seen

004. Teebee22 ......................... 13th July ..................... ........................... 6th June BA seen

005. funmi4love ....................... 21st June ........................... XX.................. 13th June BA seen

006. Gistme12 ........................ 12th June ........................ XY
007. Limahgirl ........................... 19th June ........................
008. miraclebaby ..................... 21st June .........................XY
009. whyworryPH .................... 21st June ......................... XX

010. Neile ................................... 24th June .......................... XX
011. FashionTrend ................... 25th June ..........................
012. IryNky ........................... 25th June ................... XY
013. daragoldy........…............... 26th June .......................... XX
014. Livelystone ........................ June ..............................
015. rositabuchi ......................... June .............................
016. tomtittot .......................... 29th June ........................ Surprise
017. mrslander .......................... 30th June ....................... XX
018. Ada243 ..............................

019. Amarisa .................... 24th MAY
020. Christianaoha ............17th MAY
021. Oyovwi ........................... 30th MAY

The remaining June mama fear not for the Lord is with you all and he will make the way smooth n easy for you all.
You all are in my prayers for easy n fast delivery with mother alive, baby alive n father rejoicing and so shall it be in Jesus might name, Amen.

Pls stay safe.

Team June for no loss
Team June for supernatural and easy delivery
Team June for painless & fast labor
Team June for mother alive, baby alive and father alive with plenty money.
Team June for Healthy pregnancy
Team June for Sexy bumps.
Team June for sharp, sharp delivery

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teewhyjo(f): 6:08am On Jun 15, 2020
Good morning sabi mamas, PLS come to my aid o, I am 18weeks gone today but AV been purging since mid night, PLS wat can I use to stop it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 6:41am On Jun 15, 2020
Annybens1993:
Hello mamas...

I was craving zobo drink made with pineapple. I just made it this morning and had two large cups with ice ...I just finished enjoying my drink when I decided to check google if it’s safe...I was surprised some sites said it’s dangerous in pregnancy...please is it safe to consume zobo in pregnancy? I’m currently 22weeks

Thanks
you are � safe, carry on
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:43am On Jun 15, 2020
Prayer Monday

Father in heaven we come before your throne of grace with Thanksgiving and ask that in any area that we have come short of your glory that you should pls have mercy upon us all in Jesus name, Amen.

Lord I pray and commit team June mamas into your able hands and ask that on the day of delivery that you will go before them and make it fast and easy for the all in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray that the evil ones will not see and come near our dwelling in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for good Dr's and nurses to be on duty on the day of delivery in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray that we shall not record any loss of any kind in this thread in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for other pregnant mama that lord you will guide and protect them all in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for our going out and coming in that you will always be by our side in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for anyone here going through difficult time here that you will come to their aid in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for our children lord that you hand wukk continue to protect them from all evil in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray and commit our DH's into you hand and that you will continue to provide and make them the head in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for our sisters n brothers believing you for the fruit of the womb that you will give unto them in Jesus name, Amen and make them fathers and mothers of many children.

I cover the prayers with the blood of Jesus.
We shall all come back with testimonies in our mouth of the good things that you have done for us all here in Jesus name, Amen

Thank you Father for answering our prayers in Jesus name, Amen.

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmandaLuv(f): 6:51am On Jun 15, 2020
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by graciamore(f): 6:57am On Jun 15, 2020
4realwoman:
Prayer Monday

Father in heaven we come before your throne of grace with Thanksgiving and ask that in any area that we have come short of your glory that you should pls have mercy upon us all in Jesus name, Amen.

Lord I pray and commit team June mamas into your able hands and ask that on the day of delivery that you will go before them and make it fast and easy for the all in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray that the evil ones will not see and come near our dwelling in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for good Dr's and nurses to be on duty on the day of delivery in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray that we shall not record any loss of any kind in this thread in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for other pregnant mama that lord you will guide and protect them all in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for our going out and coming in that you will always be by our side in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for anyone here going through difficult time here that you will come to their aid in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for our children lord that you hand wukk continue to protect them from all evil in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray and commit our DH's into you hand and that you will continue to provide and make them the head in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for our sisters n brothers believing you for the fruit of the womb that you will give unto them in Jesus name, Amen and make them fathers and mothers of many children.

We shall all come back with testimonies in our mouth of the good things that you have done for us all here in Jesus name, Amen

Amen and Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 2020Abby: 7:03am On Jun 15, 2020
Congratulations mama. God bless your daughter.

funmi4love:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Darsty99: 7:15am On Jun 15, 2020
thejourney200:

Me sef dey. This is our first and he doctor makes it look like it is abc.
: cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Darsty99: 7:16am On Jun 15, 2020
Teewhyjo:
Good morning sabi mamas, PLS come to my aid o, I am 18weeks gone today but AV been purging since mid night, PLS wat can I use to stop it.
Please go to the hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 8:46am On Jun 15, 2020
funmi4love:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Yeah! Congratulations mama! May your baby girl be a source of joy to you and her generation.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 8:48am On Jun 15, 2020
threegees:

Let us all be looking o.
Team June, you people should turn up and encourage us with BAs and BSs, please
Mama we are waiting for baby to show ni o. Even us don tire to dey waddle. Pray for us abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumsyfife: 8:49am On Jun 15, 2020
funmi4love:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Congrats mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babygal2020(f): 8:54am On Jun 15, 2020
thejourney200:

Me sef dey. This is our first and he doctor makes it look like it is abc.
Lol..... Well done papa!!!!! It will end in praise!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 9:17am On Jun 15, 2020
Good morning all, great team July how is waddling, me I yam Just dere rolling like drum, to walk at times gan na problem, abeg baby should come soon ooooo. Team June una little ones too like make up, dey r not in hurry at all, dey dont want to leave anything untouched. grin grin angry cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chikabel: 9:35am On Jun 15, 2020
June mamas, more BAs and BSs I pray. God bless our little ones that have arrived and their families. Amen!

My September teamies, how una dey? Some of us should be balling into third trimester this week ni, yay!
Madam Khaite23, how far nau? How you stepping into this last phase?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 10:44am On Jun 15, 2020
spixytinxy:
Good morning all, great team July how is waddling, me I yam Just dere rolling like drum, to walk at times gan na problem, abeg baby should come soon ooooo. Team June una little ones too like make up, dey r not in hurry at all, dey dont want to leave anything untouched. grin grin angry cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

The waddling is step by step. Me too I found it difficult to waka. Decided to do 30 mins walk yesterday after procrastination for 1 week. Chai, it is well with us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 10:47am On Jun 15, 2020
vinoj0225:

The waddling is step by step. Me too I found it difficult to waka. Decided to do 30 mins walk yesterday after procrastination for 1 week. Chai, it is well with us.
amen oooooo, this finish line seems to b d longest, I calculate date everyday like someone who is calculating money

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 11:13am On Jun 15, 2020
4realwoman:
Prayer Monday

Amen������

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5688) (5689) (5690) (5691) (5692) (5693) (5694) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.