Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140631 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5689) (5690) (5691) (5692) (5693) (5694) (5695) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 11:30am On Jun 15, 2020
Teewhyjo:
Good morning sabi mamas, PLS come to my aid o, I am 18weeks gone today but AV been purging since mid night, PLS wat can I use to stop it.

I dont know if eating just bread or drinking garri will help stop it for pregnant women. But that is one quick remedy I have ways known for purging.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:41am On Jun 15, 2020
funmi4love:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
To God alone be all the glory our baby girl arrived yesterday DD 13/06 EDD20&21/06, 4kg without tears. wishing the remaining mama's safe delivery, BS later

Congrats teamie. I tap into this in Jesus name, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:53am On Jun 15, 2020
miraclebaby:
cheesy cheesy Seems so. When I walk I’ll feel like he’s coming down but once I get home and relax he start kicking me on my chest. The thing tire me. Let me see how this week goes anyway. I’m 39weeks today

My sister, I just tire. Checked my LMP I recorded with my old phone and it turns out baby is due tomorrow. Scan gave me Thursday. I even had one scan that gave me 10th. This baby will officially surpass 40 weeks by Thursday.

Unripe pawpaw and pineapple core are doing nothing to help. I now bathe very hot water and pour enough on my belly. No matter what I do, it seems baby has her own plans.

I have found that it seems like my body no dey fall for all these. I remember making my pepper soup with uda, uziza and the rest in the early pregnancy and nothing happened (I'm thankful for that though, but I won't advise others to do so).

As it stands, I will have to resort to using my manual treadmill at home to workout as climbing staircase isn't sounding inviting anymore. I pray baby comes so that I can enter the next stage without having to carry her in my Tommy.

On a side note sha, I went to the bank today to make a transfer and with the hundreds of ppl ahead of me, I carry my big belle just dey oppress grin grin
I worry until they took me up to be attended to. Pregnancy has its pros Sha, but I'm done biko cry cry

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
4realwoman:
TEAM JUNE 2020 BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT.

The remaining June mama fear not for the Lord is with you all and he will make the way smooth n easy for you all.
You all are in my prayers for easy n fast delivery with mother alive, baby alive n father rejoicing and so shall it be in Jesus might name, Amen.

Pls stay safe.

Team June for no loss
Team June for supernatural and easy delivery
Team June for painless & fast labor
Team June for mother alive, baby alive and father alive with plenty money.
Team June for Healthy pregnancy
Team June for Sexy bumps.
Team June for sharp, sharp delivery

Thanks Cappo. God is in control. Hope you are much stronger now? Kisses to baby kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
4realwoman:
Prayer Monday

Thank you Father for answering our prayers in Jesus name, Amen.

Amen and amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamhistreasure: 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
[quote author=davsquared post=90670303]

Hey mama! Hope you are good? Are you referring to Uda? If so, I will advise you steer clear of it for now.
Though bodies may differ, it is safer you make the peppersoup without adding it. Use crayfish and other things to prepare it to avoid stories that touch. When u born, you go drink am tire![/quote

I'm good ma,I just made with crayfish.Thanks alot]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shemmyglo(f): 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
ToyosiR:
We still await the gender of our rocking mama. Our her we doing? We wish to here from you. Abeg, lets signify

ROLL CALL FOR NOVEMBER 2020
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER

shemmyglo ---------Nov 24-----------UNKNOWN

We are doing great. All thanks to God

Please change the "S" to capital letter so that I can always see the mention. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
July mamas

Anyone has this insatiable hunger experience?

The way I eat these days ehn. I dont understand.

I have ground pepper in the freezer o but am walking my 2.5 years old out of the estate to go and buy fresh pepper.
I ll rather buy it when my husband is not around before he ll start asking me if there is any difference between the two. cheesy

Mamas shebi theres a difference.....abi is something wrong with me?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divanita(f): 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
threegees:
TEAM OCTOBER 2020

Name EDD Gender

1. threegees....... 06/10...... XX
2. Annaseyi.......... 22/10..... Unknown
3. Pearl05............. 22/10..... Unknown
4. bukit05............. 07/10...... XY
5. Soulmate19..... 14/10....... Unknown
6. Ewaifeoluwa..... 25/10...... XY
7. divanita............. 23/10...... Unknown
8. ojantelle............ 23/10...... Unknown
9. adet991............. 11/10...... Unknown
10. mayysen............ 27/10...... XX
11. Tessicatess...... 02/10....... XX
12. Mumsyfife......... 23/10...... XY
13. Teddynne.......... 10/10...... Unknown
14. Deolaw.............. 09/10...... XY
15. Engraced247.... 07/10...... Unknown
16. serendipityF...... 19/10..... XY
17. missmalachi...... 25/10...twin.... Unknown
18. Modupetemmy1.. 02/10..... XY
19. P4perissos...........23/10..... Unknown
20. SapphirePRINCEX... 06/10...XY

#SupernaturalDelivery
#NoLossNoComplications

@Annaseyi @soulmate19 @divanita @ojantelle @adet991 @Teddynne @Engraced247 @missmalachi how far, teamies?
It's been awhile o

Cappo, we are fine o! Thx for checking. Baby just moving non stop, making it difficult for me to control my fart. My stomach is always tight like there is no space. If it's like this now, I wonder how it will feel in 7, 8, 9 months

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
4realwoman:
Prayer Monday

Father in heaven we come before your throne of grace with Thanksgiving and ask that in any area that we have come short of your glory that you should pls have mercy upon us all in Jesus name, Amen.

Lord I pray and commit team June mamas into your able hands and ask that on the day of delivery that you will go before them and make it fast and easy for the all in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray that the evil ones will not see and come near our dwelling in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for good Dr's and nurses to be on duty on the day of delivery in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray that we shall not record any loss of any kind in this thread in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for other pregnant mama that lord you will guide and protect them all in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for our going out and coming in that you will always be by our side in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for anyone here going through difficult time here that you will come to their aid in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for our children lord that you hand wukk continue to protect them from all evil in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray and commit our DH's into you hand and that you will continue to provide and make them the head in Jesus name, Amen.

I pray for our sisters n brothers believing you for the fruit of the womb that you will give unto them in Jesus name, Amen and make them fathers and mothers of many children.

I cover the prayers with the blood of Jesus.
We shall all come back with testimonies in our mouth of the good things that you have done for us all here in Jesus name, Amen

Thank you Father for answering our prayers in Jesus name, Amen.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lisa001: 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
I gave birth last month via CS due to how I out to bed I couldn't breastfeed my baby that day so he was introduced to Formula even though I wanted Exclusive Breastfeeding for 6 months.ever since I've been feeding him with both breastmilk and formula.

My mother isn't in town so I had to go stay with my mother-in-law sister since my mother in law is not in the country so she can bathe the baby since I'm a first-time mother but I noticed each time I want to breastfeed my baby she's always inconvenient telling me I shouldn't spoil him with breast because he will get used to it.since 3 days I noticed my baby doesn't want to be fed with the formula he will push the feeding bottle out with his tongue and start crying so I decided to breastfeed him this morning then my mother-in-law's sister came from nowhere and yanked the baby out of my hand while Breastfeeding him and started shouting the baby must eat the formula that I must not breastfeed him,she fed the baby with the formula with force till he slept off

Mothers pls is this right?I gave birth to him don't I have a say over him?is it true too much of breast will spoil the child as she claims?pls I need your advice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lisa001:
I gave birth last month via CS due to how I out to bed I couldn't breastfeed my baby that day so he was introduced to Formula even though I wanted Exclusive Breastfeeding for 6 months.ever since I've been feeding him with both breastmilk and formula.

My mother isn't in town so I had to go stay with my mother-in-law sister since my mother in law is not in the country so she can bathe the baby since I'm a first-time mother but I noticed each time I want to breastfeed my baby she's always inconvenient telling me I shouldn't spoil him with breast because he will get used to it.since 3 days I noticed my baby doesn't want to be fed with the formula he will push the feeding bottle out with his tongue and start crying so I decided to breastfeed him this morning then my mother-in-law's sister came from nowhere and yanked the baby out of my hand while Breastfeeding him and started shouting the baby must eat the formula that I must not breastfeed him,she fed the baby with the formula with force till he slept off

Mothers pls is this right?I gave birth to him don't I have a say over him?is it true too much of breast will spoil the child as she claims?pls I need your advice
i've never heard where breast milk will spoil a baby,rather that is what your baby needs most now.please talk to your hubby to help u talk to her..or better still if u are strong enough tell your hubby to come and take you home so u can have peace of mind.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lisa001:

mama it's your baby and you have every right to feed him/ her the way you want.
See me that I'm here looking for breastmilk so that I can do exclusive bf for 3months I no see. Please don't allow anyone to make you feel less of a mother to your child and know that no one can love the baby more than you ma'am.
Please do what you feel is right for your baby and since I was born no be say I Don old Sha, I have never heard that breastfeeding will spoil a child oo. If you feel you are no longer free there pls do the needful by going home for the sake of your baby.
Your baby needs breastmilk now more than ever self.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lisa001:
I

Just read this on family section but not the same handle. Are you the same person with the moniker(Tracy) that posted it on family section or trolling?
Well, when it comes to family matters, I hardly give advice.
You know what is best for your child tho. Breast milk is good for your child.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
spixytinxy:
amen oooooo, this finish line seems to b d longest, I calculate date everyday like someone who is calculating money

I thought I was the only one counting. First trimester was easy but this third trimester... I'm looking up to God to help me through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lisa001:

What will somebody not hear in this life, please breastfeed your child well, up to your strength can carry,if she is still resisting biko go back to your house or you ask your Hubby to talk to her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladun27(f): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
We are waddling small small though my bump is small that I keep asking myself if EDD is truly next month...supernatural delivery for everyone of us
spixytinxy:
Good morning all, great team July how is waddling, me I yam Just dere rolling like drum, to walk at times gan na problem, abeg baby should come soon ooooo. Team June una little ones too like make up, dey r not in hurry at all, dey dont want to leave anything untouched. grin grin angry cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teewhyjo(f): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
[quote author=thejourney200 post=90690762]

Thanks for ur response ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funmi4love(f): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
Trippleblessing:

congratulations, welcome to your LO
Thanks ma, God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
b]ROLL CALL FOR NOVEMBER 2020[/b]
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER
ToyosiR -----------Nov 12-----------UNKNOWN
Shemmyglo ---------Nov 24-----------UNKNOWN

please let me know if you get the Mention now.

sorry for the stress
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Spittruth(f): 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
BA! BS! TESTIMONY
Praise be to God, I gave birth to my baby boy Friday June 12 via Emergency CS but it was a supernatural delivery

I have been having mild contractions with heavy abodiminal pains and back pains for like 3 weeks before my delivery, some are so strong that I assure my husband that labor is here but na lie when I get to the hospital and they check me they say my cervix is still closed, this happened like 3times

At a time started seeing mucus plug, cervix is still closed is what I hear when I get checked, I got tired and felt I maybe I was too anxious as a ftm, so about 1 week to my delivery I started seeing water and I ran to the hospital, guess what same old story cervix closed, so about 2 days before I gave birth when I started seeing the water again I didn't go to the hospital I stayed home to be sure I was seeing right and when I was sure I was really leaking fluid I ran to the hospital, and again cervix was still closed but the doctor recommended I did a scan as I was 39weeks and some days already, scan result showed I have leaked a lot of fluid and I had just a little left, for the safety of my baby I had to go through an emergency CS

I return all adoration to God because he heard my plea and he answered my prayers and supplications, this is just to lift someone here to hang on to God, pray in season and out of season
Happy bumping belleful mummies

53 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soulmate19: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
threegees:
TEAM OCTOBER 2020

@Annaseyi @soulmate19 @divanita @ojantelle @adet991 @Teddynne @Engraced247 @missmalachi how far, teamies?
It's been awhile o

Cappo, we are waxing strong in the lord.
I went for Anc today and doctor said my BP is dangerously high(thou he has given me drugs to lower it). I also did scan, baby is in posterior and refused to open up to know the sex. So we are still team surprise for now till next scan�.

* Pls, what can I do to further lower the blood pressure faster?
* What can be done to change baby position cos I read it on Google that posterior position is not good for delivery? Thanks for checking on us.....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ohemababy:
July mamas

Anyone has this insatiable hunger experience?

The way I eat these days ehn. I dont understand.

I have ground pepper in the freezer o but am walking my 2.5 years old out of the estate to go and buy fresh pepper.
I ll rather buy it when my husband is not around before he ll start asking me if there is any difference between the two. cheesy

Mamas shebi theres a difference.....abi is something wrong with me?

There is big difference dear. Even for drinking water from cup and drinking it direct from bottle. The difference is clear but them no go understand it.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
Pearl05:

There is big difference dear. Even for drinking water from cup and drinking it direct from bottle. The difference is clear but them no go understand it.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
Darsty99:

: cheesy

Abi na, wetin man go do?

Babygal2020:

Lol..... Well done papa!!!!! It will end in praise!!!!

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lisa001:

Aunt, carry yourself go back your house ooo before person go tell you wetin you no wan hear. Use YouTube learn the other things wey remain.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
spixytinxy:
Good morning all, great team July how is waddling, me I yam Just dere rolling like drum, to walk at times gan na problem, abeg baby should come soon ooooo. Team June una little ones too like make up, dey r not in hurry at all, dey dont want to leave anything untouched. grin grin angry cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
I tell you sis grin grin!The thing tire person.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
whyworryPH:

My sister, I just tire. Checked my LMP I recorded with my old phone and it turns out baby is due tomorrow. Scan gave me Thursday. I even had one scan that gave me 10th. This baby will officially surpass 40 weeks by Thursday.

Unripe pawpaw and pineapple core are doing nothing to help. I now bathe very hot water and pour enough on my belly. No matter what I do, it seems baby has her own plans.

I have found that it seems like my body no dey fall for all these. I remember making my pepper soup with uda, uziza and the rest in the early pregnancy and nothing happened (I'm thankful for that though, but I won't advise others to do so).

As it stands, I will have to resort to using my manual treadmill at home to workout as climbing staircase isn't sounding inviting anymore. I pray baby comes so that I can enter the next stage without having to carry her in my Tommy.

On a side note sha, I went to the bank today to make a transfer and with the hundreds of ppl ahead of me, I carry my big belle just dey oppress grin grin
I worry until they took me up to be attended to. Pregnancy has its pros Sha, but I'm done biko cry cry
Abeg mama, does warm water bath help labour ni? Make I try using it and even start to drink warm water. I yamm so tired also biko!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lisa001:

I am even angry on your behalf sef. Will she do same to her own daughter or daughter in law? Nonsense!
1. That baby was fed formula doesn't mean you can't still do your exclusive. Just start as soon as the breast milk start flowing well. Even after one month of formula. That's if you really want to do it.
2. Breastmilk doesnt spoil children.
3. She's wicked.
4.This is an indication that your time is up in her house. By now you should have learnt to bath your LO if you have been paying attention. Go back to your house
5. She wants to deprive you the bond between you and your baby that comes with breastfeeding.
6. What is your husband saying? Have you also spoken to your MIL about it? Or just stylishly ask her you heard breastfeeding can spoil babies. Dont tell her who said it so she won't take side. After hearing her opinion, if she disagree, tell her it's her sister that said it.
7. You are a mother to your baby. You owe your baby the duty to protect him. Don't allow anybody take that away from you
8. Yank your baby from you WHAT SHE DID IS ABSOLUTELY NONSENSE! angry WICKED PEOPLE EVERYWHERE undecided undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lisa001: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
angeltolly:

I am even angry on your behalf sef. Will she do same to her own daughter or daughter in law? Nonsense!
1. That baby was fed formula doesn't mean you can't still do your exclusive. Just start as soon as the breast milk start flowing well. Even after one month of formula. That's if you really want to do it.
2. Breastmilk doesnt spoil children.
3. She's wicked.
4.This is an indication that your time is up in her house. By now you should have learnt to bath your LO if you have been paying attention. Go back to your house
5. She wants to deprive you the bond between you and your baby that comes with breastfeeding.
6. What is your husband saying? Have you also spoken to your MIL about it? Or just stylishly ask her you heard breastfeeding can spoil babies. Dont tell her who said it so she won't take side. After hearing her opinion, if she disagree, tell her it's her sister that said it.
7. You are a mother to your baby. You owe your baby the duty to protect him. Don't allow anybody take that away from you
8. Yank your baby from you WHAT SHE DID IS ABSOLUTELY NONSENSE! angry WICKED PEOPLE EVERYWHERE undecided undecided
I've been trying to contact my MIL but her number isn't connecting I have plans of telling her...my husband was there he couldn't even say anything

(1) (2) (3) ... (5689) (5690) (5691) (5692) (5693) (5694) (5695) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.