Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151112 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5700) (5701) (5702) (5703) (5704) (5705) (5706) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2020
Ohemababy:

Wow already 3kg at 37weeks.
Haaa make I go dey pack o.

Mine was 3kg at 34 weeks. See why I'm ready to offload?? cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2020
Yes ooo I don land today. I am in high spirits today as no office work and I can do as I like. No stress, just cook and eat anything wey hungry my belle grin. September mamas, how body na. I hope we are all doing very well and enjoying the biggy belle up and down. Please don't forget to take your folic acid religiously so that our baby can develop very well too. Oya answer roll call make I take know say we dey kampe.

USERNAME--------------EDD-----------------------GENDER
1. khaite23................................09/09.........................................XX
2. Debbs49...............................17/09
3. cinderellashoes.................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai...........................18/09..........................................XY
5. Ziby........................................18/09
6. yetty002...............................21/09
7. Chikabel................................11/09.........................................XX
8. mayluv...................................24/09.........................................XY
9. omavicky..............................25/09
10. FairyGodmother...............22/09
11. temmytayur.......................23/09.........................................XY
12. Milaby..................................23/09.........................................XY
13. Rosebell...............................16/09
14. Nemzy...................................29/09

Those mamas that don't respond, I hope you are doing okay too. Sometimes I get so lazy to respond to mentions or chook mouth for other tori sha grin but give us a shout and let us rub mind together. For me, I am so looking forward to entering 3rd trimester make I start to do count down. I still haven't started shopping yet though. Baby is kicking well and mummy is eating to stupor grin. I love you all. It will end in praise for all of us in Jesus name amen.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 20, 2020
Bomgirl:

Mine was 3kg at 34 weeks. See why I'm ready to offload?? cry cry

The thing is you cant trust scan sha.

It may not be completely accurate.
So put your mind at rest.

Me am sha nor ready this week till next week.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 10:37am On Jun 20, 2020
Ohemababy:

On behalf of all the preggy mamas, we are not with you ma.

Our hand no dey o tongue

Dont be chicken hearted nau. We be big gals with swags and we can do it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2020
Ohemababy:

Wow already 3kg at 37weeks.
Haaa make I go dey pack o.

And was sucking like a pro with the loudest voice ever
I'm 34wks and baby is weighing 2.6kg.
36wks according to scan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iListen(f): 10:49am On Jun 20, 2020
sweetlady4real:
Good afternoon mamas, hope you and yours are keeping safe.

I posted some lovely first grade UK wears for children from Newborn on my instagram page, kindly check them out. I will be giving 10% discount to mamas from this thread, just tell me you are from here and you will get the discount.

My instagram handle is @remkiddiesthrift and you can also reach me through WhatsApp on zero 7 zero one 2 seven 2 nine 3 one 3 for any enquiry or order.
I thank all mamas that have patronized me for their trust and patronage, God bless you real good.

Received my order, they're really lovely and are of good quality. Thank you kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 10:49am On Jun 20, 2020
Awesomemama:

The online class is not that serious
Its just a guide for people that don't really what to teach.
They really learn faster when it's fun, exactly how my son likes it
Think they will do better with writing as they get older
He's doing well kiss

Modified.. What app are you referring to

Kids preschool learning games by GunjanApps studios.

Cc Fisayomi1
Bloomingbud
Babygal2020

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2020
mayluv:
Yes ooo I don land today. I am in high spirits today as no office work and I can do as I like. No stress, just cook and eat anything wey hungry my belle grin. September mamas, how body na. I hope we are all doing very well and enjoying the biggy belle up and down. Please don't forget to take your folic acid religiously so that our baby can develop very well too. Oya answer roll call make I take know say we dey kampe.

1. khaite23................................09/09.........................................XX
3. cinderellashoes.................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai...........................18/09..........................................XY
7. Chikabel................................11/09.........................................XX
8. mayluv...................................24/09.........................................XY
11. temmytayur.......................23/09.........................................XY
12. Milaby..................................23/09.........................................XY

Those mamas that don't respond, I hope you are doing okay too. Sometimes I get so lazy to respond to mentions or chook mouth for other tori sha grin but give us a shout and let us rub mind together. For me, I am so looking forward to entering 3rd trimester make I start to do count down. I still haven't started shopping yet though. Baby is kicking well and mummy is eating to stupor grin. I love you all. It will end in praise for all of us in Jesus name amen.

Hi Mama, we are fine, doing well.. All glory to God. I think I am at the 'nesting stage.'

I saw it in a book but I didn't believe it until now. I want to clean everywhere and just keep the entire house so clean but I know I have to take it easy and be patient. I have also started cleaning nipples because the matron at my hospital keeps talking about it grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gabby18: 11:28am On Jun 20, 2020
mayornmn:
Mamas please help me oo!!! Last night I had this pain from one side of my bum down to my knee sometimes to my foot and it has not gone till now.Its worse anytime I lie down and the pain is just one sided.Dh has helped me massage with aboniki but it's not getting better.Has anyone experienced this or is it normal?? I'm 17 weeks gone.

Had same symptoms last week at about 19weeks...but then again I noticed it was when I stopped taking that small red Ferrous routine drug the pain became worse...I took paracetamol for a day and then continued the Ferrous drug... the pain subsided eventually..

If it persists u can see ur dokii..kpelleee

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gabby18: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2020
[quote author=rvpbae post=90860591]

Thanks for sharing this info

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Pearl05:
Who is with me on this? My mind is telling me that I can do it.
grin grin grin I'm with you. Me sef I'm already doing it in my mind.
See you!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Opsycal: 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hello mamas
I have exhausted the folic acid I was given at the hospital, so I got pregnacare max yesterday which I have started using. Should I continue with the pregnacare only? Or do I take it with folic acid and ferrous?
I’m 11 weeks preggy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
FloraEC:

If labor start 37wks for me, na happiness go follow am. I'll help the labor self. Next week Sunday I'm buying my native pineapple �and dates, is 400naira.

My son came 37wks, weighing 3kg. So anything can happen. Going to market on Friday to buy hospital things, essential baby things
how will I recognize native pineapple, I yam tired, my tiredness is even tired sef
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
threegees:

grin grin grin I'm with you. Me sef I'm already doing it in my mind.
See you!

You doing it in your mind? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
spixytinxy:
how will I recognize native pineapple, I yam tired, my tiredness is even tired sef
Is small in size, like all these pineapple � seen in the village.
You can ask those fruit sellers, that's if they will be honest with you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Modupetemmy1(f): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
mayornmn:
Mamas please help me oo!!! Last night I had this pain from one side of my bum down to my knee sometimes to my foot and it has not gone till now.Its worse anytime I lie down and the pain is just one sided.Dh has helped me massage with aboniki but it's not getting better.Has anyone experienced this or is it normal?? I'm 17 weeks gone.

you're welcome, we are almost in the same boat just that mine is more intense. my left butt hurt so bad that I can't stand on it, sitting self is wahala and worst still I can't lie down on the left side but when I google about it I learnt it is normal it is because the baby is resting on the muscle.
I just kukuma GBA kamu, na did belle make me believe say belle dey different different. 26weeks and still counting, may God help us all.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
rvpbae:

I didn't bother with any online class. What is a 2yr old learning online? I know my 2yr old should be learning through play and fun activities. I have never for once taken out time to teach my son anything, we learn as we go along. He has educational toys, we learnt colours with his multi coloured spoons and toothbrush. He knows his alphabets, we sing it everyday, knows phonics and numbers etc.. our latest feat now is that he can different Pentagon from hexagon grin grin, this took months.

But you see that writing ehn, I tried but my son would rather scribble and write jagajaga cheesy cheesy grin At this point, I stopped trying to teach and just allowed him scribble. What did the magic for us was one preschool game app i downloaded, it has different things in it and tracing is on it too. My neighbour told me about the app, I didnt even know there was tracing there.

My son would practice and practice. Now he can write a-z, both capital and small letters but it is still in a jagajaga way cheesy cheesy. I just got some 2d exercise books, let's see how we can try to write in a presentable manner. But I noticed his grip isn't stable, so I might allow him write anyhow to just get used to gripping the pencil first.

You can try the app and see if it will help.

What is the name of the app please?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babygal2020(f): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
Pls what is the name of the preschool app?

rvpbae:

I didn't bother with any online class. What is a 2yr old learning online? I know my 2yr old should be learning through play and fun activities. I have never for once taken out time to teach my son anything, we learn as we go along. He has educational toys, we learnt colours with his multi coloured spoons and toothbrush. He knows his alphabets, we sing it everyday, knows phonics and numbers etc.. our latest feat now is that he can different Pentagon from hexagon grin grin, this took months.

But you see that writing ehn, I tried but my son would rather scribble and write jagajaga cheesy cheesy grin At this point, I stopped trying to teach and just allowed him scribble. What did the magic for us was one preschool game app i downloaded, it has different things in it and tracing is on it too. My neighbour told me about the app, I didnt even know there was tracing there.

My son would practice and practice. Now he can write a-z, both capital and small letters but it is still in a jagajaga way cheesy cheesy. I just got some 2d exercise books, let's see how we can try to write in a presentable manner. But I noticed his grip isn't stable, so I might allow him write anyhow to just get used to gripping the pencil first.

You can try the app and see if it will help.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rosebell(f): 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
mayluv:

we are fine o, Jesus just insomnia is the order of the day and bitter mouth and squeezing plus catarch.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
B/A
Allihamdulilah! On this day Allah made me a mother after three years of TTC. Indeed! He is the God that answers prayer. Join me as I welcome my beautiful princess today via VD with little tears.
EDD: 19/06/2020
DOB: 20/06/2020
Weight: 3kg

BS later
Cc: 4realwoman.

56 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
iListen:

Received my order, they're really lovely and are of good quality. Thank you kiss

You are welcome ma.
Thanks so much mama for shopping with @remkiddiesthrift, I appreciate your patronage and I am glad that you love your items. May God bless you more abundantly, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
[quote author=Limahgirl post=90881497]B/A
Allihamdulilah! On this day Allah made me a mother after three years of TTC. Indeed! He is the God that answers prayer. Join me as I welcome my beautiful princess today via VD with little tears.

Awwwn, congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
rvpbae:

Kids preschool learning games by GunjanApps studios.

Thanks for this mama, I have a 2.7 year old DD. I have downloaded the app and it is very helpful.
God bless you ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Limahgirl:
B/A
Allihamdulilah! On this day Allah made me a mother after three years of TTC.

A very big Congratulations to you mama. May her birth open doors of more fruits to you and your hubby as much as you want, Amen.
My love to your DD.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
mayluv:

So sorry for your troubles mama. Please don't let it bother you too much. No matter how much you cry it won't bring back your money or other items you lost. Just try to be optimistic and give praises to God. You will be surprised at what He has in stock for you. The devil is a liar.

Thanks so much sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
threegees:

Ha, this is sad. Calm down, Sis. It's difficult I know, but you need to be careful for you and your baby's sake. Go to God in prayers. That thief will know no peace till the stolen items are restored.

Thanks cappo, God bless u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ohemababy:

I feel your pain ma.
So sorry about what you are going through.
I can only pray for God to restore all that is lost and to top it all compensate you with easy delivery, no complications.

I know it's hard but dont worry too much because of your present state.

It is well mama.
May God not allow us to labour for others to enjoy.

As for the thieves their evil acts will soon catch up with them.

Amen and Amen, thanks so much ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Limahgirl:
B/A

BS later
congrats Mama, welcome to your princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Limahgirl:
B/A
Allihamdulilah! On this day Allah made me a mother after three years of TTC. Indeed! He is the God that answers prayer.
Aha, congratulations. God bless mommy, daddy and the newborn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 2020Abby: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Congratulations mama, your LO is blessed.
Limahgirl:
B/A

BS later
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisade44: 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
32 weeks and I still take cold water, that’s the only temperature I can intake. Please is it harmful to my baby at this point or I should stop,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
Bisade44:
32 weeks and I still take cold water, that’s the only temperature I can intake. Please is it harmful to my baby at this point or I should stop,

Mine is cold mirinda, Fanta or biggie tropical oo. They use it to swear for me

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5700) (5701) (5702) (5703) (5704) (5705) (5706) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.