Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8158840 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5707) (5708) (5709) (5710) (5711) (5712) (5713) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 1:05am On Jun 24, 2020
Chai i miss diz family ooo, all d waddling mamas how Una dey, team November i don show

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dimexy247(m): 1:53am On Jun 24, 2020
UPDATED ON 23/06/2020
After series of observation, monitoring, ultrasound scans, treatments, and many other things I can't even start to mention plus the 3 weeks stay in the hospital, the final scan showed that the fluid has almost drained completely and requires an urgent C-Section to save my boy and ease the mother of agonizing pains. The doctor explained the process especially the post-effect as my baby is still at preterm as he is in the 33rd week. The surgery was performed today 23/06/2020, started exactly at 1:10pm and ended exactly at 5:30pm. My boy was by the special grace of God delivered and the mother survived. His weight is low but I thank God, against all odds, God surprised even the surgeon as my boy is healthy and strong. He is a fighter, he cried like a 3 month old baby, very sharp voice, was even fed Pre Nan food via syringe and he sucked well. Mother and baby is okay.

I want to use this opportunity to thank everyone who gave their support in one way or the other. May God ease all of your affairs.

To all struggling mothers who is experiencing the same or other issues, I pray God sort your issues with ease.

It was rough the whole time that I became scared when the fluid did not stop, it kept gushing but God did His wonder as always.

And to cap it all, it is greatly expensive. May God provide for us all.

Picture of my baby coming soon

64 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumsyfife: 2:05am On Jun 24, 2020
dimexy247:
UPDATED ON 23/06/2020
After series of observation, monitoring, ultrasound scans, treatments, and many other things I can't even start to mention plus the 3 weeks stay in the hospital, the final scan showed that the fluid has almost drained completely and requires an urgent C-Section to save my boy and ease the mother of agonizing pains. The doctor explained the process especially the post-effect as my baby is still at preterm as he is in the 33rd week. The surgery was performed today 23/06/2020, started exactly at 1:10pm and ended exactly at 5:30pm. My boy was by the special grace of God delivered and the mother survived. His weight is low but I thank God, against all odds, God surprised even the surgeon as my boy is healthy and strong. He is a fighter, he cried like a 3 month old baby, very sharp voice, was even fed Pre Nan food via syringe and he sucked well. Mother and baby is okay.

I want to use this opportunity to thank everyone who gave their support in one way or the other. May God ease all of your affairs.

To all struggling mothers who is experiencing the same or other issues, I pray God sort your issues with ease.

It was rough the whole time that I became scared when the fluid did not stop, it kept gushing but God did His wonder as always.

Congrats sir, thank God it ended in praise. Quick recovery to wifey

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dimexy247(m): 2:07am On Jun 24, 2020
Mumsyfife:

Congrats sir, thank God it ended in praise. Quick recovery to wifey

Thanks ma'am. God bless you ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 2:46am On Jun 24, 2020
Sabi Mamas pls help...I've been gassy and bloated since ysterday...I even had slight diarrhea with my stomach making rumbling noise.
Is there anything I can do to help with the bloatedness?
Note: currently 37weeks.. slept with my windows open and there was cold..ate beans too..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 2:47am On Jun 24, 2020
dimexy247:
UPDATED ON 23/06/2020

congratulations sir,quick recovery to wifey and welcome to your son.may God provide the resources you need to take care of them.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 3:23am On Jun 24, 2020
To all mamas who has given birth Congratulations ooo, i been having pains in my wrist which i haven't experience in all my two pregnancies
Who has experienced it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 4:29am On Jun 24, 2020
dimexy247:
UPDATED ON 23/06/2020

May the Lord be praised continually. Congratulations to the family. Quick recovery to your wify and may the Lord surprise you with divine supplies.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dimexy247(m): 4:37am On Jun 24, 2020
Mzora:
congratulations sir,quick recovery to wifey and welcome to your son.may God provide the resources you need to take care of them.

Thank you so much ma'am, I am grateful ma. Amen to your prayers. Wish you the best ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dimexy247(m): 4:38am On Jun 24, 2020
Amen and Amen. Thanks a bunch for your prayers, may the Lord always be with you.

Pearl05:

May the Lord be praised continually. Congratulations to the family. Quick recovery to your wify and the Lord surprise you with divine supplies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 5:25am On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=dimexy247 post=91003349]UPDATED ON 23/06/2020

Congrats sir,best news today,your son is so strong,may God continue to guide your family.give him a strong name he deserve ooo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dimexy247(m): 5:34am On Jun 24, 2020
Thank you sir. I am greatly grateful. You are right sir, he deserves a great name and I shall do justice to that. May the Lord be with your entire family and household. Amen.

[quote author=ambient post=91004600][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dimexy247(m): 5:39am On Jun 24, 2020
Your system/stomach may have been upset by the beans, it happens sometimes,

I would recommend Andrews liver salt but let's hear what the doctors in the house would say to it. I wish you sound health madam. Safe delivery by God grace.

Mzora:
Sabi Mamas pls help...I've been gassy and bloated since ysterday...I even had slight diarrhea with my stomach making rumbling noise.
Is there anything I can do to help with the bloatedness?
Note: currently 37weeks.. slept with my windows open and there was cold..ate beans too..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fertilady(f): 7:20am On Jun 24, 2020
sugah:
All these 2021 mommas are hiding embarassed embarassed

Lemme open the floor, until we get a cappo (I want to do like Mercy) so that other 2021 teams can come out too.
Sugah. Second time mom, last journey was almost 4yrs ago so I don't remember a lot of stuff again cry

Moniker.......... EDD ..... Gender
1. Sugah....... ........Jan/2/2021...............Unknown
2. purplish....
3. rhosmherhy.......
4. 19CannyMum..... Jan/2/2021............Green
5. Iamhistreasure.....Jan/26/2021......... unknown
6. Fertilady.........

Other mommas join the queue.
fertilady is 30th January
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fertilady(f): 7:23am On Jun 24, 2020
iamhistreasure:
Goodevening mama's,went for antenatal today and was given paludrine as part of my drugs.Please is it safe?I'm just 9weeks
paludrine is safe in pregnancy ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:31am On Jun 24, 2020
dimexy247:
UPDATED ON 23/06/2020

our God is a good and mighty God fhaf will never forsake his children.
Congrats to you and wiffy on the arrival of your son, my he be all that you wish and ask for and give you unending joy and happiness.
Once again congrats sir, so happy for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Opsycal: 8:00am On Jun 24, 2020
purplish:

Lol! I am a first time mum oh. Our cappo go get experience. Good to finally find you though! It seems we are the only team January for now.
Team January too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 8:42am On Jun 24, 2020
dimexy247:
UPDATED ON 23/06/2020

Congratulations Daddy. See me smiling. God bless the newborn and quick recovery to momma

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dimexy247(m): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2020
God bless you ma, he says hi.
Thanks for the wishes, mean so much.

threegees:

Congratulations Daddy. See me smiling. God bless the newborn and quick recovery to momma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dimexy247(m): 9:35am On Jun 24, 2020
Thanks ma, I am very grateful for your prayers. May God bless you and your entire household. Amen. Thanks a bunch.

4realwoman:
our God is a good and mighty God fhaf will never forsake his children.
Congrats to you and wiffy on the arrival of your son, my he be all that you wish and ask for and give you unending joy and happiness.
Once again congrats sir, so happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by purplish(f): 9:43am On Jun 24, 2020
rhosmherhy:
good afternoon mummies.
please, i need advise on what to do. i am battling with vomiting, i eat knowing that 1 hour later, i will still throw up. it is exhausting cos right now i am in the office and very weak. i dont have a single strength and i just resumed from leave today. i have vomited like 5 times today. i am 10weeks gone.
please any advise on what to do or take will be highly appreciated

So sorry sis. I totally understand how you feel. I am also 10 weeks gone and was in your shoes 2 weeks ago. I tried to find specific triggers for the vomitting and also figure out what I could tolerate. For me, peppery food works best. Cold drinks and sucking on ice cubes has also helped me so far. You can also try eating food cooked outside your home but in a hygienic environment. Regarding the weakness, try sipping on lucozade boost and resting as much as you can...I had to take sick leave for 2 weeks to get myself back a little bit.

Looking at the bright side, vomitting assures you that your precious little one is developing well and things are in order. Sending you love and hugs kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 2020Abby: 9:50am On Jun 24, 2020
Thanks for opening the floor. I'm team Jan also EDD 1st Jan 2021.
sugah:

Lemme open the floor, until we get a cappo (I want to do like Mercy) so that other 2021 teams can come out too.
Sugah. Second time mom, last journey was almost 4yrs ago so I don't remember a lot of stuff again cry

2. purplish....
3. rhosmherhy.......
6. Fertilady.........

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 2020Abby: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2020
Congratulations. God is great and he never fails.
dimexy247:
UPDATED ON 23/06/2020

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulgal: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2020
Good morning Mummies, please who knows where I can get LUPILU PAMPERS or ASDA LITTLE ANGEL STAGE 4 DIAPERS in port Harcourt?

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dimexy247(m): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2020
2020Abby:
Congratulations. God is great and he never fails.

Yes sir, he never fails. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:18am On Jun 24, 2020
Deeedeee:

I wasn't given anti malaria drug even when they found malaria parasite in me.
My doctor gave me injection for three days instead.
He told me injections are more safer than drugs...
I wasn't given either.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2020
Fertilady:
fertilady is 30th January
Updated.
2020Abby:
Thanks for opening the floor. I'm team Jan also EDD 1st Jan 2021.
Welcome, I've updated the list.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 10:27am On Jun 24, 2020
faithlucky:
Chai i miss diz family ooo, all d waddling mamas how Una dey, team November i don show

Madam the madam, we don miss you. Thank you for showing up. How is the belleful pushing. Do you have the gender now?

In another news. Na so i carry my leg go scan center yesterday. Dem tell me say Na XY dey come oooo. I pray its so but dont know why it wasn't written in the scan result sha.

We will be half way tomorrow. Alhamdulillah

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:37am On Jun 24, 2020
dimexy247:
UPDATED ON 23/06/2020

Congratulations daddy. May he continually bring you and your family joy. Quick recovery to madam.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:44am On Jun 24, 2020
purplish:

Looking at the bright side, vomitting assures you that your precious little one is developing well and things are in order. Sending you love and hugs kiss
grin grin grin
Sorry to burst your bubble momma but this isn't really correct. Every pregnancy is different even with the same woman. Vomiting doesn't assure baby is fine, some people go through pregnancy without vomiting. My first pregnancy I had absolutely no MS/heartburn/constipation or anything else that comes with pregnancy. It was smooth sailing all the way and my boy was fine.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 11:00am On Jun 24, 2020
Congratulations to mamas that has birthed their babies. God bless and keep them.
@dimexy247 congrats sir
Wish your wife a quick recovery

To the remaining belleful mamas, we shall deliver safely IJN. Amen

Team July how are we doing....Hope we are getting ready. The Lord will make it easy for us..Wait o where are those july mamas that wanted to port undecided lipsrsealed #runsoutwitmybigbelle

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by purplish(f): 11:00am On Jun 24, 2020
sugah:

2. purplish................Jan/17/2021..........Unknown
3. rhosmherhy..........
6. Fertilady...............Jan/30/2021..... unknown
7. 2020Abby.............Jan/1/2021....... Unknown
8. Opsycal...............

Finallyyyy! Updated, my able Cappo grin You cannot jump and pass oh...LOL. I am dying of curiousity to know my baby's sex. I want a boy and daddy wants a girl. I can't wait to know for sure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5707) (5708) (5709) (5710) (5711) (5712) (5713) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.