Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125847 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5706) (5707) (5708) (5709) (5710) (5711) (5712) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
Reelstar:
Dear mamas, is there anyone that have successfully had both cs and fibroid removal in one surgery. Kindly share ur experience. Is it advisable to have both done in one surgery?

There is but it's very risky. I know someone who had the 2 successfully last month and i know another who bled to death in the process. The surgeon who did mine left it and brought out the baby alone. Since I don't want to operate on it, i bought a fibroid meal plan and started dieting after I had my son. I detox, drink green tea and some other leaf tea too. It's shrinking gradually. Work with your doctor please doing the 2 is very risky but people do it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
This picture was taken on Sunday. We are 24weeks and 5 days today. This baby keep measuring ahead. The first scan I did in may says my Edd is September 6, the second scan which is this month says my Edd is August 9. Although am sticking to the LMP which is October.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
So.... my dh practically forced me to take pictures today I say make I follow for bumpy tuesday. 26 weeks plus today. We give God the glory. Team September where una dey ooo. Coman support una cappo ejor kiss
pics taken down

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by purplish(f): 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
19CannyMum:

You can be our cappo

Lol! I am a first time mum oh. Our cappo go get experience. Good to finally find you though! It seems we are the only team January for now.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by purplish(f): 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
mayluv:
So.... my dh practically forced me to take pictures today I say make I follow for bumpy tuesday. 26 weeks plus today. We give God the glory. Team September where una dey ooo. Coman support una cappo ejor kiss

Yummy mummy! Looking so good.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
bukit05:
This picture was taken on Sunday. We are 24weeks and 5 days today. This baby keep measuring ahead. The first scan I did in may says my Edd is September 6, the second scan which is this month says my Edd is August 9. Although am sticking to the LMP which is October.
Scan, I learnt, estimates EDD according to the baby's development and weight. LMP is most appropriate for calculating EDD. You look good, however. Thumbs up, teamie! Smooth, safe, painless and supernatural delivery for us all in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedobaro: 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
bimberry1307:

Team August full ground o. I guess tiredness is dealing with us but be rest assured that we're all following the thread.
Supply your Edd and gender as so I can update in the next roll call. H and H bumping to you.
28th 08

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamhistreasure: 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
Goodevening mama's,went for antenatal today and was given paludrine as part of my drugs.Please is it safe?I'm just 9weeks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
threegees:

Scan, I learnt, estimates EDD according to the baby's development and weight. LMP is most appropriate for calculating EDD. You look good, however. Thumbs up, teamie! Smooth, safe, painless and supernatural delivery for us all in Jesus name.

Thanks cappo. My first baby also measured ahead, but it was with just 2 weeks, this one weak me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
iamhistreasure:
Goodevening mama's,went for antenatal today and was given paludrine as part of my drugs.Please is it safe?I'm just 9weeks
Paludrine is antimalarial. Don't remember if it's routinely given or if you have to show signs of malaria to get one.
It's proguanil and they're generally safe in pregnancy.
But don't collect medication without asking and re-asking who's issuing the drugs if it's safe in pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
All these 2021 mommas are hiding embarassed embarassed

Lemme open the floor, until we get a cappo (I want to do like Mercy) so that other 2021 teams can come out too.
Sugah. Second time mom, last journey was almost 4yrs ago so I don't remember a lot of stuff again cry

Moniker.......... EDD ..... Gender
1. Sugah....... ........Jan/2/2021...............Unknown
2. purplish................Jan/17/2021.......... unknown
3. rhosmherhy..........
4. 19CannyMum..... Jan/2/2021............Green
5. Iamhistreasure.....Jan/26/2021......... unknown
6. Fertilady...............Jan/30/2021..... unknown
7. 2020Abby.............Jan/1/2021....... Unknown
8. Opsycal...............
9. Ameliag...............Jan/13/2021...... Unknown
10. Gerastone09......Jan/13/2021... unknown

Other mommas join the queue.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
Teamie of life! The scan EDD works according to the weight..at the rate your baby is growing, you might give birth before LMP EDD..you can reduce your carbs and take more fruits..Pele..you are almost there..

Bisade44:
Hello Sabi mamas, I need your inputs

According to LMP, I’m 32 weeks but scan indicated that I’m 34 weeks and my baby is 2.6kg

I’m anxious to know what the overal weight will be at due date?? Sigh

Can’t even limit my food intake because I’m always hungry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamhistreasure: 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=sugah post=90995565]
Paludrine is antimalarial. Don't remember if it's routinely given or if you have to show signs .

It was given to me to take twice a day for about 4 weeks o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
My chance of Vbac just went out the window,met with a gynaecologist today and he said with my history of bih baby he is not taking chances,even though labour start it will still result to Cs.so down,i need to start sliming me and thia baby oooo.i hear say lipton dey work?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=iamhistreasure post=90996650][/quote]
Let's wait for 1st time moms to help answer if it's given as routine drugs for first timers.
I wasn't given antimalarial
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
sugah:

Lemme open the floor, until we get a cappo (I want to do like Mercy) so that other 2021 teams can come out too.
Sugah. Second time mom, last journey was almost 4yrs ago so I don't remember a lot of stuff again cry

Moniker........ EDD ..... Gender
1. Sugah. Jan/2/2021. Unknown

congrats ma'am, happy bumping and wishing you stress free nine month.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
4realwoman:
congrats ma'am, happy bumping and wishing you stress free nine month.
Thank you ma.
How vigilante?
Kisses to your boys

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
Good evening mamas and papas, hope you had a wonderful day.
Just to remind you that I sell kiddies first grade UK wears from Newborn to 10 years.
I have beautiful bodysuits too at give away prices, just tell me you are from this thread and you will surely get a discount.
If you need affordable, durable, quality and beautiful first grade clothes for your children without breaking the bank, kindly send a WhatsApp message to zero seven zero one two seven two nine three one three to see pictures of available items.
You can also follow me on instagram @remkiddiesthrift to see pictures.
Thanks and do have a lovely evening.
Wishing you happy bumping and a supernatural delivery .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
iamhistreasure:
It is antimalarial. Very safe during d first trimester. That's d only antimalarial drug that I was allowed to take during my first trimester.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tomblessings:
BS BS BS

I had a rough journey all through pregnancy, after i took in malaria set in. I battled with it till after first trimester then I started leaking amniotic fluid at 32 weeks...hmmm I was scared of loosing my baby. I was placed on bed rest and was given steroids to mature baby lungs in case she decides to come early. Got discharged and the Dr booked me for weekly scan to monitor baby's development. Fast forward to 38wks +2 i was booked for ECS to prevent me from going into labour.

29th May around 11 am they wheeled me to the theatre and my PCV was just 30%, then God brought the most senior Dr to my rescue, dh was scared and we told him of my PCV he then said we should wait till I get a donor before going to the operating room. Dh donated blood before they started. Few minutes pass 12 my baby was brought out. Stayed in the hospital for 1week and was discharged.
Healing has been miraculous
My baby is doing well
Dh is super happy
Happy family at last.

I'm now a mother and vigilante is real, I've heard a lot of people say it but I've had first hand experience..
I'm sorry for late update.

No mind my oyibo o

Birth story submitted
Cc May cappo
Cc 4realwman
congratulations once again mama, indeed our God is a good God n will always send helper our way.
Do happy for you n thank God it ended in praise.
Regards to your family
BS seen n noted.

Take care n stay sefe.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
sugah:

1. Sugah. Jan/2/2021. Unknown

So so happy for you, congratulations my dear!!! I pray this second journey is smooth and easy and that you bring forth with ease on the day of delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
purplish:

Lol! I am a first time mum oh. Our cappo go get experience. Good to finally find you though! It seems we are the only team January for now.

You never know nairaland. January folks full this place, j just that they're still peeping grin
Let's be patient sha, I guess when morning sickness subsides we'll become active.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
rhosmherhy:
good afternoon mummies.
please, i need advise on what to do. i am battling with vomiting, i eat knowing that 1 hour later, i will still throw up. it is exhausting cos right now i am in the office and very weak. i dont have a single strength and i just resumed from leave today. i have vomited like 5 times today. i am 10weeks gone.
please any advise on what to do or take will be highly appreciated

Don't worry, it will soon get better. Try to eat in little bits, avoid getting hungry before you eat. Welcome to team January 2021.

@sugah cappo see your member.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamhistreasure: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
sunbestie:

It is antimalarial. Very safe during d first trimester. That's d only antimalarial drug that I was allowed to take during my first trimester.

Thank you ma'am.I didn't complain of malaria,it was just given to me as part of my routine drugs to be taken for a month.Is that okay?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamhistreasure: 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
blessedmum11:

So so happy for you, congratulations my dear!!! I pray this second journey is smooth and easy and that you bring forth with ease on the day of delivery.

Hello mama,I'm team Jan too.EDD 26/Jan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
sugah:

1. sugah. Jan/2/2021. Unknown
2. purplish
3. rhosmherhy
4. 19CannyMum Jan/2/2021. Green

But I'm not understanding what you mean by 'until we get a cappo' lol. We have already claimed you as cappo.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nemzy:
Hello Mama, please add me. My EDD is 29/09, sex is unknown. Thanks
Thank you cappo being to lazy to come online this days cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
blessedmum11:

Amen!!!
Thanks dear. Wish you same too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
19CannyMum:

But I'm not understanding what you mean by 'until we get a cappo' lol. We have already claimed you as cappo.
grin grin Alakoba grin grin
Thanks for updating the list my EDD buddy grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
rhosmherhy:
good afternoon mummies.
please, i need advise on what to do. i am battling with vomiting, i eat knowing that 1 hour later, i will still throw up. it is exhausting cos right now i am in the office and very weak. i dont have a single strength and i just resumed from leave today. i have vomited like 5 times today. i am 10weeks gone.
please any advise on what to do or take will be highly appreciated
Pele.
Like other Mamas have said, small portions of food, don't drink water immediately after eating, you can try peppermint/bitterkola/ginger.
But if the vomiting gets too much, see your doctor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deeedeee: 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
sugah:

Let's wait for 1st time moms to help answer if it's given as routine drugs for first timers.
I wasn't given antimalarial

I wasn't given anti malaria drug even when they found malaria parasite in me.
My doctor gave me injection for three days instead.
He told me injections are more safer than drugs...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nemzy(f): 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
mayluv:
Yes ooo I don land today. I am in high spirits today as no office work and I can do as I like. No stress, just cook and eat anything wey hungry my belle grin. September mamas, how body na. I hope we are all doing very well and enjoying the biggy belle up and down. Please don't forget to take your folic acid religiously so that our baby can develop very well too. Oya answer roll call make I take know say we dey kampe.

USERNAME--------------EDD-----------------------GENDER
1. khaite23................................09/09.........................................XX
2. Debbs49...............................17/09
3. cinderellashoes.................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai...........................18/09..........................................XY
5. Ziby........................................18/09
6. yetty002...............................21/09
7. Chikabel................................11/09.........................................XX
8. mayluv...................................24/09.........................................XY
9. omavicky..............................25/09
10. FairyGodmother...............22/09
11. temmytayur.......................23/09.........................................XY
12. Milaby..................................23/09.........................................XY
13. Rosebell...............................16/09
14. Nemzy...................................29/09

Those mamas that don't respond, I hope you are doing okay too. Sometimes I get so lazy to respond to mentions or chook mouth for other tori sha grin but give us a shout and let us rub mind together. For me, I am so looking forward to entering 3rd trimester make I start to do count down. I still haven't started shopping yet though. Baby is kicking well and mummy is eating to stupor grin. I love you all. It will end in praise for all of us in Jesus name amen.
Thank you cappo. Pushing it small small. My joints ache every now and then and I'm thinking its because I'm working from home and mostly sitting down to work. I take evening walks some evenings when I'm not too occupied. Any suggestions on easing the joint aches are welcome.
May God see us through his journey by his grace. Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (5706) (5707) (5708) (5709) (5710) (5711) (5712) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.