Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8142384 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5705) (5706) (5707) (5708) (5709) (5710) (5711) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Rbae:

Mama Pearl....HOD kpekus ministry. grin how are you doing mama? Longtime.
Hehehehe.story of my life. My Bobo can talk, play, eat and scatter the house ehn. His legs are so fast that he enters every corner in the house and he doesn't nap for long. Sleep ke? I only sleep at night
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
Rbae:

Mama Peaelse....HOD kpekus ministry. grin how are you doing mama? Longtime.
Hehehehe.story of my life. My Bobo can talk, play, eat and scatter the house ehn. His legs are so fast that he enters every corner in the house and he doesn't nap for long. Sleep ke? I only sleep at night

Huh! You follow dey call me HOD kpekus ministry? Me that is good shild, a virgin mother like me? It's well ooo.
We are doing fine by God's grace and back for another missionary journey. Vision October 2020.

Are you back ? I can smell team December December around you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by P4perissos: 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
Please what can I use for this body itch. It is driving me crazy. It is only my tummy I don’t scratch. My breast is itchy, thighs, arms. Everywhere embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
BS BS BS

I had a rough journey all through pregnancy, after i took in malaria set in. I battled with it till after first trimester then I started leaking amniotic fluid at 32 weeks...hmmm I was scared of loosing my baby. I was placed on bed rest and was given steroids to mature baby lungs in case she decides to come early. Got discharged and the Dr booked me for weekly scan to monitor baby's development. Fast forward to 38wks +2 i was booked for ECS to prevent me from going into labour.

29th May around 11 am they wheeled me to the theatre and my PCV was just 30%, then God brought the most senior Dr to my rescue, dh was scared and we told him of my PCV he then said we should wait till I get a donor before going to the operating room. Dh donated blood before they started. Few minutes pass 12 my baby was brought out. Stayed in the hospital for 1week and was discharged.
Healing has been miraculous
My baby is doing well
Dh is super happy
Happy family at last.

I'm now a mother and vigilante is real, I've heard a lot of people say it but I've had first hand experience..
I'm sorry for late update.

No mind my oyibo o

Birth story submitted
Cc May cappo
Cc 4realwoman

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
P4perissos:
Please what can I use for this body itch. It is driving me crazy. It is only my tummy I don’t scratch. My breast is itchy, thighs, arms. Everywhere embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

No remedy o. I used everything when I had it but no change. I guess it's part of the package.
Kpele...it will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by purplish(f): 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hello Mamas! Hope we are all doing great.

I know its still early but looking for my team January mamas oh. I see everybody has cappo...who is our own cappo? grin

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
Fertilady:
Hello mamas, please can those in ph recommend good and affordable hospitals where I can register for antenatal? I will be glad to hear your suggestions
which area are you at?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Reelstar: 2:56am On Jun 23, 2020
Dear mamas, is there anyone that have successfully had both cs and fibroid removal in one surgery. Kindly share ur experience. Is it advisable to have both done in one surgery?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 7:12am On Jun 23, 2020
Reelstar:
Dear mamas, is there anyone that have successfully had both cs and fibroid removal in one surgery. Kindly share ur experience. Is it advisable to have both done in one surgery?

It can be done, but it can be risky. Initially, the gynea/Ob that was supposed to carry out my CS said he wasn't going to touch the fibroid to avoid complicating things.
The doc that finally carried out the CS during the emergency removed one out of my 3 fibroids (the fibroids are usually small).

Anyway, pls be sure that there is enough blood readily available if you must go through with it. And also be sure of the doc's antecedent in previous CS and fibroid operation.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fertilady(f): 7:36am On Jun 23, 2020
ambient:
which area are you at?

I am at artillery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 8:14am On Jun 23, 2020
Reelstar:

Very risky. My sister in-law was to have it done but as the CS progressed, the doc said he wouldn't risk it.
But I remember last year or 2 years ago, a lady here said her fibroids were removed during her CS. Not every Dr is willing to risk it sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 9:01am On Jun 23, 2020
Reelstar:
Yes with trusted hands and God. Did mine 2 years ago...Also remember body differs so it depends.

Check my BS on page 4,446.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Reelstar: 9:53am On Jun 23, 2020
whyworryPH:

It can be done, but it can be risky. Initially, the gynea/Ob that was supposed to carry out my CS said he wasn't going to touch the fibroid to avoid complicating things.
The doc that finally carried out the CS during the emergency removed one out of my 3 fibroids (the fibroids are usually small).

Anyway, pls be sure that there is enough blood readily available if you must go through with it. And also be sure of the doc's antecedent in previous CS and fibroid operation.
. thanks ma’am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Reelstar: 9:54am On Jun 23, 2020
Bomgirl:

Very risky. My sister in-law was to have it done but as the CS progressed, the doc said he wouldn't risk it.
But I remember last year or 2 years ago, a lady here said her fibroids were removed during her CS. Not every Dr is willing to risk it sha.
ok. thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Reelstar: 9:55am On Jun 23, 2020
StrongWoman333:
Yes with trusted hands and God. Did mine 2 years ago...Also remember body differs so it depends.

Check my BS on page 4,446.
alright ma’am. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Daisy7712: 10:04am On Jun 23, 2020
Good day mamas,this is my first pregnancy Nd my due date was yesterday,but no show yet,I am not feeling any pains,no sign of labour,should I be worried? because I am getting worried as the days goes by. please I need urgent responds.thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:04am On Jun 23, 2020
kunmisola:

We dey ok o cappo, although my tummy is still as flat as anything that sometimes I get worried if a baby is in there. Ms still doing me shege.
Oh! Sorry about d ms will will be gradually stop... Don't mind d flat tummy ooo when d bump will show it might come out massive

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 11:05am On Jun 23, 2020
Daisy7712:
Good day mamas,this is my first pregnancy

Good day to you too ma. Due dates are always EDD meaning Estimated Due Date. It is also plus two weeks or minus two weeks, meaning you can deliver within 38 to 42 weeks (some mamas deliver earlier due to various reasons)

My first delivery was the longest pregnancy lasting more than 40 weeks.

LMP, Last Menstrual Period is the best in calculating due dates, scans can give you different due dates according to baby's weight.

You can fall into labour anytime from now and some times first delivery labour is always longer than other subsequent deliveries.

It is however better to deliver by 40 weeks calculating by LMP. You will definitely fall into labour anytime from now, prepare your mind, body and soul for the days ahead.

If you have any worries or complain, please contact your Doctor, they will check you and care for you accordingly.

I wish you a fast, smooth and supernatural delivery. We will be here to say Congratulations to you after delivery.

Sending you E-hugs from here.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=mzbrown post=90937191][/quote]
Welcome to team December... Stress free pregnancy journey to us all.. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2020
thowobee:
I am here edd 5/12

Welcome mama.. Edd noted
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 11:12am On Jun 23, 2020
I found this on the internet, may be helpful to some mamas.

I explained two key words, hope you find this helpful.

"Nesting" is when you start feeling the urge to keep the house and your environment clean and tidy for the coming baby. You just want your home to be sparkling clean, neat and tidy at that point before delivery.

"Baby Drops"means when baby drops lower into the pelvic and you really start to "waddle", this usually happens at the end of the third trimester like from the 35th week of pregnancy. You feel less heartburn, probably eat more, breathe better, less or no indigestion, more visit to the toilet. You may experience back pains, you may also have hemorrhoids like a mama here complained some days back. Your belly button goes lower, you will actually see your bump move lower.
You may not experience "Baby Drop" till you fall into labour, but a lot of mamas do.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:51am On Jun 23, 2020
TEAM DECEMBER 2020 JUNE ROLL CALL
Teamies how are we doing?
I welcome everyone into our second trimester.. Enjoy d honeymoon stage oo cheesy cheesy cheesy be giving dh better oza room service back to back as your strength can carry you oo grin cheesy

If you never register for antenatal this is d time to do that so you will be checked and monitored oo we went healthy babies ooo... We need to be taking our drugs regularly no skipping ooo, drink enough water and eat fruits and vegetables for your blood levels oo
I know some of us are showing already biko enjoy d privileges it is not easy to carry belle cheesy cheesy
Those with toddlers abeg try and get some rest no matter how d make d house busy all d time ( speaking from experience oo)
Let's drop our EDD and gender....
For the new mamas if you have any questions pls feel free and drop it here... We have sabi/ experience mamas here.
Pls teamies come and answer roll call so we will know u are doing great.

S/N NAMES ___________ EDD ___________ SEX
01. sunbestie -------------------- 23rd Dec
02. Zino89 ------------------------ 26th Dec
03. Katchycouture ------------ 26th Dec
04. babsjummy
05. ifeoluwatoyin2
06. tmac4eva ------------------ 19th Dec
07. tyreal
08. kunmisola ---------------- 21st Dec
09. blessedmum11
10. lolaymary ------------------ 16th Dec
11. Rosemariefavour
12. charytea -------------------- 5th Dec
13. funkydoll -------------------1st Dec
14. Saheed69 ----------------- 31st Dec
15. mzbrown ------------------ 13th Dec
16. thowobee ----------------- 5th Dec

We pray for a smooth pregnancy journey and it must surely end in praise
Other team December mamas that are peeping abeg come out and identify with ur team members ooo
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Team Xmas babies for d wins kiss kiss
#Team shakara mummies smiley

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:55am On Jun 23, 2020
Pearl05:

Huh! You follow dey call me HOD kpekus ministry? Me that is good shild, a virgin mother like me? It's well ooo.
We are doing fine by God's grace and back for another missionary journey. Vision October 2020.

Are you back ? I can smell team December December around you.

we know your qualifications nah cheesy angry cheesy grin
Who throw me slippers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2020
purplish:
Hello Mamas! Hope we are all doing great.

I know its still early but looking for my team January mamas oh. I see everybody has cappo...who is our own cappo? grin

You can be our cappo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
19CannyMum:

You can be our cappo
See my teamie that year is back ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
This corona virus lockdown do wonders oo
Enjoy d ride sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
sunbestie:

See my teamie that year is back ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
This corona virus lockdown do wonders oo
Enjoy d ride sis

Really a wonderful lockdown lol. Make we dey enjoy our journey dey go jare.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
19CannyMum:

Really a wonderful lockdown lol. Make we dey enjoy our journey dey go jare.
Naso ooo
Thumbs up��
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
Today is Bumpy Tuesday ooo
Where are our big belle mamas come out and show ur modeling positions oo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rhosmherhy(f): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
good afternoon mummies.
please, i need advise on what to do. i am battling with vomiting, i eat knowing that 1 hour later, i will still throw up. it is exhausting cos right now i am in the office and very weak. i dont have a single strength and i just resumed from leave today. i have vomited like 5 times today. i am 10weeks gone.
please any advise on what to do or take will be highly appreciated
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
Fertilady:

I am at artillery
First rivers at aba road is good

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by berryBee(f): 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
rhosmherhy:
good afternoon mummies.
please, i need advise on what to do. i am battling with vomiting, i eat knowing that 1 hour later, i will still throw up. it is exhausting cos right now i am in the office and very weak. i dont have a single strength and i just resumed from leave today. i have vomited like 5 times today. i am 10weeks gone.
please any advise on what to do or take will be highly appreciated
Try sucking on bitterkola. It has been working for me. You should also eat little bits of food every few hours. No heavy meals. It will end in praise. *hugs

(1) (2) (3) ... (5705) (5706) (5707) (5708) (5709) (5710) (5711) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.