Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148185 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5762) (5763) (5764) (5765) (5766) (5767) (5768) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
hapheey007:

BA... BS COMING SOON
To the glory of God, I had my bouncing baby boy with a minor tear on 18th July 2020 at exactly 8:12pm after passing all EDDs (23rd June,3rd July,6th July,11th July and 13th July)
Weight:3.7kg

Mother and Baby are fine and home already but baby is not latching o...
congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EloWChi(f): 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
Sorry for the lost dear. Take heart.
The Lord will be with you.

Please mama's in the house, my advice is if you are 41wks plus please go for induction or CS don't wait till after 42wks. Iwinnie EDD was July 4th, don't know why her Dr. Had to wait till 20th for CS which is more than 2wks after.

The probability of child been alive 2wks after EDD is by God's grace, because the placenta is decaying so no means of livelihood for the child.

Also also know your LMP to aid you calculate your EDD to avoid fake result from scan.

Lord be with us.

*My Opinion though*

iwinnie:
good evening sabi mamas....
With so much tears in my eyes Am out of the race mummies, I was booked 4 cs on monday but sunday morning i wasnt hearing my baby movement, he Wasn't playing with me, so i ran to the hospital doctor wasnt on ground, d nurse checked heartbeart and said baby is fine I guess she didnt want me 2 panick, but i was not convinced i went round the town no were to do scan because it was on a sunday morning.
fast toward to Monday I left home as early as 7am with my mother in law because DH wasn't around, so I did d scan and d radiologist said I should go give my doctor the result,
when doctor saw d report he just told me DAT instant that baby was dead, I almost collapsed. my bp rose to 160/110
they placed me on injections and bed rest till Tuesday morning to bring baby out. I felt pain throughout that night so Tuesday morning we were waiting for doctors to do cs, but he came some minutes past 9am as against his usual 8/8;30 timing.
marathon prayers were held here and there for me,
i didnt know d stomach pains was labor so when nurse check me she say am in labour (4cm) before the team of doctors came ,and checked again, my bp also reduced so they said no cs again that I'll give birth myself.
that was how the journey of excruciating pain started from 9 am till 4pm before main show started, I saw hell the doctors and Master Jesus took charge and baby was forced out at 4;20pm
help ME thank Master Jesus for saving me despite prophesies I came out alive but without my son.
my problem now is my breast its as strong as stone I couldn't sleep throughout d night.
sorry for d long write up, none of you will pass through what I experience in Jesus name

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EloWChi(f): 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
“The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new and so in you the child your mother lives on and through your family continues to live.

It's a new week, we shall continue to celebrate more mother's

Moniker.............Edd...........Sex.............Dob

1 teebee......... 13th July.... XX............ 1st June
BA/BS seen
2 delaveres ..... 3rd July....XX.......30thJune.......BA seen
3 bomgirl ......... 6th July... XX......... 30th June.
BA seen
4. Ohemababy ...........July 4 ..........XX.....July 14
5. pinkandpurple .......July 21.........XY.......July 12
6. adedoyin ................. July 15 ..... XX.......July 10
7. Kosibaby ............... july 25...........XX......July 10
8. hardeyolatee ......... July 16.........XX........July 8
9.Spixytinxy ............ July 3rd.........XX........July 6
10. Blex444....... July 7... XX........July 6
11. Vinoj0225 ............ July 10.....July 1
12. bomgirl ............... July 6 ........... XX ....June 30
13. delaveres .............. July 3........... XX..June 30
14. FloralEC............Aug 8..........XY......July 15
15. hapheey07 ....... July 11 ...... XY.....July 18
16. Izbanda01......... July 27 ..... XX....July 23

To we the rest mama put ur mind at rest, our time shall surely come, remember we r sneezing and bringing forth. Safe delivery to us all.

1. Aitee1.................... July 24
2. Fruitfulvinee ..........July 25.........XX
3. Mzora ....................July 14
4. iListen ...................July 29
5. Graciamore .......... July 25
6. ijeije123 ............... July 24
8. teebee22 .............. July 13 ......... XX
9. BligsMiss ............. July 20 ......... XX
10 ladun27 .................July 20......... XY
11. perfectella .............July 15......... XX
12. toriaking ................July 31.........XY
13. EloWChi ................ July 18 ....... XY
14. nikkyshyne .............july 25 ........ XX
15. slimvee ....................july 13.........XY
16. ...................
17. 1sttimeangie ......... July 22 ..... XX XY
18. goldenheart002 ...... July 29 ..... XY
19. jumiphena ............... July 20 .... XY
20 duduke ................... July 30 ..... XX
21. Jaynifer51............July 27....XY

#teamjulyforsupernaturalbirth
#teamjulyforsneezeanddeliver
#teamjoyousjuly
#teamjulyforamazingbirthstories
#teamjuly for easy and swift deivery[/b]

Team July rocks

Please do submit ur bs to encourage oda mama's. Don't forget to mention me when you announce BA[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 12:32am On Jul 24, 2020
iwinnie:
With so much tears in my eyes Am out of the race mummies, I was booked 4 cs on monday but sunday morning i wasnt hearing my baby movement, he Wasn't playing with me, so i ran to the hospital doctor wasnt on ground, d nurse checked heartbeart and said baby is fine I guess she didnt want me 2 panick, but i was not convinced i went round the town no were to do scan because it was on a sunday morning.
fast toward to Monday I left home as early as 7am with my mother in law because DH wasn't around, so I did d scan and d radiologist said I should go give my doctor the result,
when doctor saw d report he just told me DAT instant that baby was dead, I almost collapsed. my bp rose to 160/110
they placed me on injections and bed rest till Tuesday morning to bring baby out. I felt pain throughout that night so Tuesday morning we were waiting for doctors to do cs, but he came some minutes past 9am as against his usual 8/8;30 timing.
i didnt know d stomach pains was labor so when nurse check me she say am in labour (4cm) before the team of doctors came ,and checked again, my bp also reduced so they said no cs again that I'll give birth myself.
that was how the journey of excruciating pain started from 9 am till 4pm before main show started, I saw hell the doctors and Master Jesus took charge and baby was forced out at 4;20pm
help ME thank Master Jesus for saving me despite prophesies I came out alive but without my son.
my problem now is my breast its as strong as stone I couldn't sleep throughout d night.
sorry for d long write up, none of you will pass through what I experience in Jesus name

Am short of words. May God comfort you and give you double 4 ur trouble. E-hugs and E-kisses to you mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jaynifer51: 1:19am On Jul 24, 2020
My goodness! I’m so so sorry for your loss mama, I can’t even begin to imagine the pains you are going through right now. I pray that God gives you the strength to bear the loss and also replace it soon, my prayers are with you please do take care of yourself.

iwinnie:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Modupetemmy1(f): 1:21am On Jul 24, 2020
@iwinnie the lord is your strength,may he replaces your lost with goodness in million fold. take heart dearie.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Engraced247: 3:33am On Jul 24, 2020
@Winnie, may God comfort and uphold you. May He give you double for your loss. So sorry. God knows best. It's well with you and your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ameliag: 6:07am On Jul 24, 2020
iwinnie:

I’m so so sorry. I pray God comforts and strengthens you. I’m so sorry.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 7:21am On Jul 24, 2020
@iwinnie i am so sorry for your loss. I wish things turned out differently for you. Please be comforted.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladun27(f): 7:27am On Jul 24, 2020
BA
To the God who is too faithful fail baby finally arrived after 5 years of marriage

Date of delivery: 19 July 2020 @ 11:55am
3kg with small tear

Wishing all remaining July mama supernatural delivery

BS will come shortly

EloWChi:
“The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new and so in you the child your mother lives on and through your family continues to live.

BA/BS seen
BA seen

To we the rest mama put ur mind at rest, our time shall surely come, remember we r sneezing and bringing forth. Safe delivery to us all.

16. ...................

#teamjoyousjuly

Team July rocks

Please do submit ur bs to encourage oda mama's. Don't forget to mention me when you announce BA[color=#990000][/color]

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EloWChi(f): 7:51am On Jul 24, 2020

BA/BS seen
BA seen
7. Kosibaby ............... July 25...........XX......July 10
17. ladun27 ..........July 20......... XY......July 19

7. teebee22 .............. July 13 ......... XX
8. BligsMiss ............. July 20 ......... XX
9. ladun27 .................July 20......... XY
10. perfectella .............July 15......... XX
11. toriaking ................July 31.........XY
12. EloWChi ................ July 18 ....... XY
13.. nikkyshyne .............July 25 ........ XX
14. slimvee ....................July 13.........XY
15. 1sttimeangie ......... July 22 ..... XX XY
16. goldenheart002 ...... July 29 ..... XY
17. jumiphena ............... July 20 .... XY
18 duduke ................... July 30 ..... XX
19. Jaynifer51............July 27....XY

#teamjoyousjuly

Team July rocks

Please do submit ur bs to encourage oda mama's. Don't forget to mention me when you announce BA

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EloWChi(f): 7:52am On Jul 24, 2020
Congratulations dear.

ladun27:
BA
To the God who is too faithful fail baby finally arrived after 5 years of marriage

Date of delivery: 19 July 2020 @ 11:55am
3kg with small tear

Wishing all remaining July mama supernatural delivery

BS will come shortly

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RoyalEmpire: 7:55am On Jul 24, 2020
@ iwinnie the Comforter will comfort you at this time, He will put an end to sorrows in your life.
Affliction shall not rise again in Jesus Name.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherishyy(f): 8:15am On Jul 24, 2020
iwinnie so sorry for your loss.. God in His infinite mercy will comfort you beyond imaginations. Double for your loss mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by moonert(f): 9:13am On Jul 24, 2020
Good morning house, congratulations to all those that welcomed their babies. Safe n sound delivery to those expecting soon.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by moonert(f): 9:14am On Jul 24, 2020
I am here again on my 3rd missionary journey. Team March 2021. May God make d journey easy for us all.

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2020
APPLES AND PREGNANCY BY OBETO OBETO QUEENSLY

1. Good For Digestion:
You can expect a lot of digestive issues, like constipation and irritable bowel syndrome during your pregnancy journey (1). Green apples contain a lot of fiber, which can help keep your digestive system running smoothly.

2. Improves Appetite:
Has your appetite gone for a toss? That’s a pretty normal experience for pregnant women. But the tart taste of green apple may just be the thing you need to jump-start your appetite!

3. Prevents DNA Damage:
Your body goes through a lot of wear and tear during pregnancy. This can lead to DNA damage, which can further cause cancer (2). Green apples contain antioxidants and can help prevent DNA damage in your body.

4. Can Prevent Preeclampsia:
High blood pressure or preeclampsia can prove to be dangerous – both for you and for your unborn baby. Vitamin C deficiency is one of the causes for severe preeclampsia or HELLP (3).

So, you need to ensure adequate vitamin C intake during pregnancy. Green apples contain ample amounts of this vitamin and can help protect you from these life-threatening diseases.

5. Good For The Skin:
Many women suffer from skin issues while pregnant (4). This can take a toll on your self-confidence. If you are looking for ways to keep your skin looking its best, try eating green apples! They contain vitamins A, B, and C – all of which work to keep your skin healthy and radiant.

6. Keeps Liver Healthy:
Excessive bile secretion from your liver can cause severe complications while you are pregnant, including preterm birth (5). Green apples are known to be good for liver health and can prevent such issues.

7. Prevents Gestational Diabetes:
Gestational diabetes is common during pregnancy. But it can lead to many serious complications, including type 2 diabetes (6). Green apples can help manage blood sugar levels and keep gestational diabetes at an arms length.

8. Provides Horde Of Nutrients:
Vitamins A, C, B6 – you can find them all in green apples. This yummy fruit also contains ample amounts of minerals like calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, etc. If you include green apples to your diet, you can get all these nutrients with each bite!

9. Contains Protein:
Are you looking for meat-free sources of protein for your pregnancy diet? Give green apples a try.

10. Helps Beat Body Pains:
Pregnancy comes with body aches and pains. Your growing uterus puts a lot of pressure on your body. Consumption of green apple during pregnancy can provide relief from an achy body and makes it little easier.

Side Affects Of Consuming Too Many Green Apples
So, you want to include green apples to your diet today? That’s perfect. But you need to understand the side effects of eating too many of green apples during pregnancy first.

1. Low On Calories:
You need a lot of calories during pregnancy. But green apples contain tons of protein but less amount of calories. This can lead to a feeling of satiety. Without adequate appetite, you can suffer from fatigue. So, don’t just depend on green apples. Include calorie rich foods along with it to get complete nutrition.

2. Can Cause Weight Loss:
You need to gain weight to sustain a healthy pregnancy. Too many green apples a day can make weight gain a problem and can even cause weight loss.

MY ADVICE IS CONSUME IN MODERATION ������

Congrts to all TTC nd safe delivery to all pregnant MUMMIES

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2020
Orente21:
thanks sister. God bless our family

Amen Nd amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jaynifer51: 10:24am On Jul 24, 2020
Good morning house please I’d like to know if anyone used castor oil to induce labour and if it worked for them. My sister just told me about it, she said it really helped with her second child but I’m a lil skeptical. I was induced with my first and let me tell you it was not funny one bit, I’m 3 days away from my due date and don’t want to be induced again, biko I need a response ASAP so I can go buy it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by graciamore(f): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2020
EloWChi:

BA/BS seen
BA seen

16. ...................

#teamjoyousjuly

Team July rocks

EloWchi thanks for checking on us.. We thank God for today...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divanita(f): 10:46am On Jul 24, 2020
threegees:
TEAM OCTOBER

Name EDD Gender

1. threegees....... 06/10...... XX
2. Annaseyi.......... 22/10..... Unknown
3. Pearl05............. 16/10..... XX
4. bukit05............. 07/10...... XY
5. Soulmate19..... 14/10....... Unknown
6. Ewaifeoluwa..... 25/10...... XY
7. divanita............. 23/10...... Unknown
8. ojantelle............ 23/10...... Unknown
9. adet991............. 11/10...... XY
10. mayysen............ 27/10...... XX
11. Tessicatess...... 02/10....... XX
12. Mumsyfife......... 23/10...... XY
13. Teddynne.......... 10/10...... XY
14. Deolaw.............. 09/10...... XY
15. Engraced247.... 07/10...... Unknown
16. serendipityF...... 19/10..... XY
17. missmalachi...... 25/10...twin.... Unknown
18. Modupetemmy1.. 02/10..... XY
19. P4perissos...........23/10..... Unknown
20. SapphirePRINCEX... 06/10...XY
21. suilois................ 18/10...... Unknown
22. Ogojagirl............ 20/10......XX
23. Annybens1993.......19/10.......XY
24. Sammybabelious....... 22/10.....Unknown
25. Dbryan.................25/10........Unknown

#SupernaturalDelivery
#NoLossNoComplications

Cappo pls update sex ---- XY

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 10:56am On Jul 24, 2020
@iwinnie I'm so sorry you had to go through this. May God console you like only him can.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2020
Good morning mamas, please o I need your opinion on this. I did a scan yesterday according to the scan result the EFBW is 272g at 23weeks. Is the baby not supposed to be bigger than that. I don't understand. Am still waiting for response. Am a FTM
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2020
TJCAW:
Hello House.

How are we doing??

So I had a MRI scan and the results is below...

arcurate uterus is bulky and is anteverted measuring approximately 97mm longitudinal X 64mm AP X 65mm TS. There is no definite endometrial polyp that there is marked endometrial thickening measuring approximately 16mm.
There is a lower body anterior intramural/submucous fibroid approximately 17mm and bulging into the endometrial cavity by about 20-30%. There is a posterior wallfundal submucous/intramural fibroid measuring 26x15mm. There is another left posterior fundal intramural fibroid measuring 20mm. There are two anterior wall bloody intramural fibroids measuring 11 and 10 mm.

There is unremarkable appearance of the cervix

The right ovary measures 38 18mm. The left ovary measures 27 x 20mm.

Please can you help interprete

FloraEC please can you help us with this? How are you and our little cutie doing ?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzbrown(f): 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
iwinnie:

This is so so painful, I pray God comfort you & gives you strength to move on, may He bless you with another soonest. ���

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
JOANDIVA:
Good morning mamas, please o I need your opinion on this. I did a scan yesterday according to the scan result the EFBW is 272g at 23weeks. Is the baby not supposed to be bigger than that. I don't understand. Am still waiting for response. Am a FTM

To me, I suggest you do another scan to confirm that weight cos that's too small. If it's the same, then talk to your doc.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayommyjay(f): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
threegees:
TEAM OCTOBER 2020
We bless the name of the Lord for the journey thus far. We know and are assured of a successful end. How's the waddling and pushing ministry? We are in our 28th, 27th, 26th and 25th week, I guess. For me, it's constipation o cry Just trying to manage. We will get there sooner than we know it! grin
Please don't hesitate to share anything. We all learn together.

Name EDD Gender

1. threegees....... 06/10...... XX
2. Annaseyi.......... 22/10..... Unknown
3. Pearl05............. 16/10..... XX
4. bukit05............. 07/10...... XY
5. Soulmate19..... 14/10....... Unknown
6. Ewaifeoluwa..... 25/10...... XY
7. divanita............. 23/10...... Unknown
8. ojantelle............ 23/10...... Unknown
9. adet991............. 11/10...... XY
10. mayysen............ 27/10...... XX
11. Tessicatess...... 02/10....... XX
12. Mumsyfife......... 23/10...... XY
13. Teddynne.......... 10/10...... XY
14. Deolaw.............. 09/10...... XY
15. Engraced247.... 07/10...... Unknown
16. serendipityF...... 19/10..... XY
17. missmalachi...... 25/10...twin.... Unknown
18. Modupetemmy1.. 02/10..... XY
19. P4perissos...........23/10..... Unknown
20. SapphirePRINCEX... 06/10...XY
21. suilois................ 18/10...... Unknown
22. Ogojagirl............ 20/10......XX
23. Annybens1993.......19/10.......XY
24. Sammybabelious....... 22/10.....Unknown

#SupernaturalDelivery
#NoLossNoComplications
. yes o am also team October, may God see us through

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
iwinnie:
so sorry mama, God knows best please take heart. Only God can and will console you

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mamalicious: 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hi Mama,

Please do another independent scan and compare notes . Also mention to your doctor as well. I was looking through the internet and stumbled on this.

We are know this is a guide but at least it should fall somewhat within the ranges u get.

Don't worry . All is well with you and baby.

JOANDIVA:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
iwinnie:
With so much tears in my eyes Am out of the race mummies, I was booked 4 cs on monday but sunday morning i wasnt hearing my baby movement, he Wasn't playing with me, so i ran to the hospital doctor wasnt on ground, d nurse checked heartbeart and said baby is fine I guess e

So sorry Mama cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dbeauty(f): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
vinoj0225:
Sorry my BS is coming late cos i wanted to take my time to type this as VIGIL IS SUPER SUPER REAL.

PRE - PREGNANCY
After our wedding, TTC for 3 years, 4 months and 2 weeks. Now that we were married, i expected pregnancy to come as i had little idea about ovulation and being pregnant (thanks to biology in secondary school and my CDS during my NYSC days) little did i know that i was in for a surprise. As pregnancy wasn't coming, i decided to go to the hospital and gbam! i was told i had hormonal imbalance and blocked tubes shocked shocked even after the 2 very very very painful HSG cry cry I had to start treatment but was limited on cash. Surprisingly, God intervened and I treated the hormones palava, DH treated low sperm count and had to flush my tubes twices. The last flushing was very painful and i cried and told the doctor to stop mid-way cos i couldn't bear the pain. Went home and didn't bother myself about being pregnant even though people i knew and didn't know have been telling me i'll be pregnant. Just carried on with my life jare.

BS BS BS
4 months after the tubal flushing, i wanted to pray and fast but something told me to do a home PT and i ignored but i sha adviced myself and tried it (shebi it's not the first time and only one line will appear; that's what i told myself). Imagine my shock shocked shocked when two lines stared at me. I ran to the hospital and it was confirmed. Told hubby and he was speaking in tongues... grin grin

All thanks to God.
BS submitted July cappo @Elowchi.

I rejoice with you my sister. God is faithful!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mcsen10: 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
Is it normal for a pregnant woman to be seeing droppings of blood every day, some colors are black, what are the implications

(1) (2) (3) ... (5762) (5763) (5764) (5765) (5766) (5767) (5768) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.