Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149373 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5763) (5764) (5765) (5766) (5767) (5768) (5769) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
threegees:

To me, I suggest you do another scan to confirm that weight cos that's too small. If it's the same, then talk to your doc.
Ok thank you mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
Mamalicious:

Hi Mama,

Please do another independent scan and compare notes . Also mention to your doctor as well. I was looking through the internet and stumbled on this.

We are know this is a guide but at least it should fall somewhat within the ranges u get.

Don't worry . All is well with you and baby.

Amen thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumaraoluwa: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
Mcsen10:
Is it normal for a pregnant woman to be seeing droppings of blood every day, some colors are black, what are the implications
how many weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
EloWChi:
Sorry for the lost dear. Take heart.
The Lord will be with you.

Please mama's in the house, my advice is if you are 41wks plus please go for induction or CS don't wait till after 42wks. Iwinnie EDD was July 4th, don't know why her Dr. Had to wait till 20th for CS which is more than 2wks after.

The probability of child been alive 2wks after EDD is by God's grace, because the placenta is decaying so no means of livelihood for the child.

Also also know your LMP to aid you calculate your EDD to avoid fake result from scan.

Lord be with us.

*My Opinion though*

Sorry for the loss sister may God comfort u amin���

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tessicatess: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
Good day Mamas and Papas In the house cheesy
Trust we’re all enjoying this beautiful journey called pregnancy.

Cappo @threegees thanks for always checking up on us. I appreciate you big.
On a happier note we’re 30weeks today 8 cool wink cheesy
I’m so so excited I must say. I noticed Baby’s kicks reduced. Though I feel her movement now and then but I don’t know if it’s normal.
I told DH I’m counting down in single number weeks now no more double numbers grin
From my mouth to God’s ears biko. So will it be.

Congratulations to all Mum’s that have birthed their LO. The Lord will make It easier for you all.

Iwinnie I’m so so sorry for your loss. God will bless you with double of your loss. Amen.

To those of us still waddling, it’ll definitely end in praise for us all amen kiss

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toriaking: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
EloWChi:
“The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new and so in you the child your mother lives on and through your family continues to live.

It's a new week, we shall continue to celebrate more mother's

Moniker.............Edd...........Sex.............Dob

1 teebee......... 13th July.... XX............ 1st June
BA/BS seen
2 delaveres ..... 3rd July....XX.......30thJune.......BA seen
3 bomgirl ......... 6th July... XX......... 30th June.
BA seen
4. Ohemababy ...........July 4 ..........XX.....July 14
5. pinkandpurple .......July 21.........XY.......July 12
6. adedoyin ................. July 15 ..... XX.......July 10
7. Kosibaby ............... July 25...........XX......July 10
8. hardeyolatee ......... July 16.........XX........July 8
9.Spixytinxy ............ July 3rd.........XX........July 6
10. Blex444....... July 7... XX........July 6
11. Vinoj0225 ............ July 10.....July 1
12. bomgirl ............... July 6 ........... XX ....June 30
13. delaveres .............. July 3........... XX..June 30
14. FloralEC............Aug 8..........XY......July 15
15. hapheey07 ....... July 11 ...... XY.....July 18
16. Izbanda01......... July 27 ..... XX....July 23
17. ladun27 ..........July 20......... XY......July 19

To we the rest mama put ur mind at rest, our time shall surely come, remember we r sneezing and bringing forth. Safe delivery to us all.

1. Aitee1.................... July 24
2. Fruitfulvinee ..........July 25.........XX
3. Mzora ....................July 14
4. iListen ...................July 29
5. Graciamore .......... July 25
6. ijeije123 ............... July 24
7. teebee22 .............. July 13 ......... XX
8. BligsMiss ............. July 20 ......... XX
9. ladun27 .................July 20......... XY
10. perfectella .............July 15......... XX
11. toriaking ................July 31.........XY
12. EloWChi ................ July 18 ....... XY
13.. nikkyshyne .............July 25 ........ XX
14. slimvee ....................July 13.........XY
15. 1sttimeangie ......... July 22 ..... XX XY
16. goldenheart002 ...... July 29 ..... XY
17. jumiphena ............... July 20 .... XY
18 duduke ................... July 30 ..... XX
19. Jaynifer51............July 27....XY

#teamjulyforsupernaturalbirth
#teamjulyforsneezeanddeliver
#teamjoyousjuly
#teamjulyforamazingbirthstories
#teamjuly for easy and swift deivery[/b]

Team July rocks

Please do submit ur bs to encourage oda mama's. Don't forget to mention me when you announce BA

Thanks for checking up on us... Congratulations to all new mums. I and other preggy mammas that are still on queue will deliver safely.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toriaking: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
Mamma's in the house please what can I do to my Bp that keeps going up. I was given lexotan last week but the Bp still went up today so another drug Aldomet was added to the lexotan.
Is there a way I can lower my Bp naturally.
My Edd is in a week but I still go to the office, I don't know if, going to work at this time is part of the reason for the hbp

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EloWChi(f): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
Please Mama's in the house.
I went for test and discovered my baby is big kindly advice on what to do and also explain other term like FL etc.

Thanks

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
Toriaking:
Mamma's in the house please what can I do to my Bp that keeps going up. I was given lexotan last week but the Bp still went up today so another drug Aldomet was added to the lexotan.
My Edd is in a week but I still go to the office, I don't know if, going to work at this time is part of the reason for the hbp

Apart from medication, rest is one of the remedy for high blood pressure. Please look into taking your maternity leave and rest well abeg.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
EloWChi:
I went for test and discovered my baby is big kindly advice on what to do and also explain other term like FL etc.

Thanks

what to do is to born your baby na smiley considering you are postdated already.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hapiness44(f): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
iwinnie:
good evening sabi mamas....
So sorry sis. This is really painful. God will strengthen you and your hubby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by graciamore(f): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
EloWChi:

Thanks
since you already in 41 weeks with 4.2kg please meet with your doctor to advice you on what to do..i heard when baby is too big and labour don't start on its own u will not be induced...stay safe sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
Tessicatess:
Good day Mamas and Papas In the house cheesy
Trust we’re all enjoying this beautiful journey called pregnancy.

Cappo @threegees thanks for always checking up on us. I appreciate you big.
On a happier note we’re 30weeks today 8 cool wink cheesy
I’m so so excited I must say. I noticed Baby’s kicks reduced. Though I feel her movement now and then but I don’t know if it’s normal.
I told DH I’m counting down in single number weeks now no more double numbers grin
From my mouth to God’s ears biko. So will it be.

Congratulations to all Mum’s that have birthed their LO. The Lord will make It easier for you all.

Iwinnie I’m so so sorry for your loss. God will bless you with double of your loss. Amen.

To those of us still waddling, it’ll definitely end in praise for us all amen kiss

Yes o. I'm already counting down like this cheesy
He who brought us to conception will bring us to smooth and safe delivery.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
ayommyjay:
. yes o am also team October, may God see us through
Oya identify with us joor.
Drop EDD and gender, let me add you up
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
Habbeyoluwa:
Lockdown caught me redhanded, lemme command register after signing out last year July..
Cappo of Jan register me... Hopping I fall in December tho, so I can have my birthday/Xmas mate...
Salute to all d mamas in d house, safe delivery.
P.s its my 2nd journey
Welcome mama.
Kindly supply your EDD.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
JOANDIVA:
Good morning mamas, please o I need your opinion on this. I did a scan yesterday according to the scan result the EFBW is 272g at 23weeks. Is the baby not supposed to be bigger than that. I don't understand. Am still waiting for response. Am a FTM
I will advice you use a chart on Google, mine was 628g at 23 weeks, about 2wks ago, if the scan didn't state any abnormalities, then you don't need to worry, just pack on more calories in your diet
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
EloWChi:

Thanks
You cannot do anything, other than to pray and be expectant of labour. You're already due for delivery. Your doctor should tell you what next.
Wishing you safe delivery as I await your BA/BS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
Pearl05:

FlraEC please can you help us with this? How are you and our little cutie doing ?
We're good

She should see her doc, he/she will explain better. Is better that way

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
1. Sugah............Jan/2/2021...............Unknown
2. purplish................Jan/17/2021.......Unknown
3. rhosmherhy..........Jan/19/2021...... Unknown
4. 19CannyMum..... Jan/2/2021............Green
5. Iamhistreasure.....Jan/26/2021........unknown
6. Fertilady...............Jan/30/2021..... unknown
7. 2020Abby.............Jan/1/2021....... Unknown
8. Opsycal...............EDD .....gender?
9. Ameliag...............Jan/13/2021...... Green
10. Gerastone09......Jan/13/2021... Unknown
11. Nicoleswizzi........Jan/8/2021..... Unknown
12. Fearless4real.......Jan/15/2021.. Unknown
13. Darsty99............Jan/30/2021....Unknown
14. Habbeyoluwa.... EDD.....Gender?

January mamas for supernatural delivery. How's everyone doing? Trust all MS/spitting has gone and we are enjoying our second trimester. Any noticeable bumps yet? Baby kicks/flutters? Anyone started shopping yet? grin anyone else gotten TT injection shots? Anyone been able to check baby's gender?

I got my TT booster shot at my last doctors visit....I'd almost forgotten how uncomfortable that injection was, the injection spot irritated and itched me for almost 3days afterwards. The gyne did a scan to check baby but refused to tell me the gender even though my LO had legs open. He said the gender is either male or female so he's not bothered cry ...Im not sure if it was the bum I was seeing or the genitals but I didn't see balls grin so hopefully God has answered my prayers but I'd confirm at my next scan at or before 20weeks.

Opsycal how are you doing? Kindly supply your EDD
Nicoleswizzi how are you doing? Hope you're still observing bed rest and your LO is doing fine?
Iamhistreasure how are you and LO doing now? Are you still on progesterone? I hope the bleeding has stopped and you both are doing great.

I have a soft copy of supernatural childbirth book for anyone who wants it. May God make this journey easy for us, there shall be no loses of any kind and may He grant us supernatural delivery, Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
Congratulations to kosibaby, Izbanda01 and all July mamas that have offloaded, may God bless your LOs. Supernatural delivery to the remaining July mamas, may God make it easy for you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EloWChi(f): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
Yes. The Dr said I should come on Tuesday for induction. But I went to do this scan on my own oo

angeltolly:

what to do is to born your baby na smiley considering you are postdated already.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EloWChi(f): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
Thanks for this. So I will know what to tell Dr. Incase they say otherwise.

graciamore:
since you already in 41 weeks with 4.2kg please meet with your doctor to advice you on what to do..i heard when baby is too big and labour don't start on its own u will not be induced...stay safe sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
iamhistreasure:
Goodevening mama's,is it normal to experience clear stretchy discharge in pregnancy?just like the type you see during ovulation.I'm just 13 weeks gone
Are you still having this? Did you talk to your doctor about it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by system000001(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
pls help me oooo my wife went for pelvimetry xray today and the result shows inadequate pelvis inlet and she went to her hospital to show them the report and she was referred to one general hospital since morning my wife has been crying because she was afraid of C S pls do we need to panic or there his something they can do at the general hospital pls enlight us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fertilady(f): 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
sugah:

1. Sugah............Jan/2/2021...............Unknown
2. purplish................Jan/17/2021.......Unknown
3. rhosmherhy..........Jan/19/2021...... Unknown
4. 19CannyMum..... Jan/2/2021............Green
5. Iamhistreasure.....Jan/26/2021........unknown
6. Fertilady...............Jan/30/2021..... unknown
7. 2020Abby.............Jan/1/2021....... Unknown
8. Opsycal...............EDD .....gender?
9. Ameliag...............Jan/13/2021...... Green
10. Gerastone09......Jan/13/2021... Unknown
11. Nicoleswizzi........Jan/8/2021..... Unknown
12. Fearless4real.......Jan/15/2021.. Unknown
13. Darsty99............Jan/30/2021....Unknown
14. Habbeyoluwa.... EDD.....Gender?

January mamas for supernatural delivery. How's everyone doing? Trust all MS/spitting has gone and we are enjoying our second trimester. Any noticeable bumps yet? Baby kicks/flutters? Anyone started shopping yet? grin anyone else gotten TT injection shots? Anyone been able to check baby's gender?

I got my TT booster shot at my last doctors visit....I'd almost forgotten how uncomfortable that injection was, the injection spot irritated and itched me for almost 3days afterwards. The gyne did a scan to check baby but refused to tell me the gender even though my LO had legs open. He said the gender is either male or female so he's not bothered cry ...Im not sure if it was the bum I was seeing or the genitals but I didn't see balls grin so hopefully God has answered my prayers but I'd confirm at my next scan at or before 20weeks.

Opsycal how are you doing? Kindly supply your EDD
Nicoleswizzi how are you doing? Hope you're still observing bed rest and your LO is doing fine?
Iamhistreasure how are you and LO doing now? Are you still on progesterone? I hope the bleeding has stopped and you both are doing great.

I have a soft copy of supernatural delivery book for anyone who wants it. May God make this journey easy for us, there shall be no loses of any kind and may He grant us supernatural delivery, Amen.

Good day ma, please I'll need a copy of the book. Meanwhile, I am still spitting heavily which I don't like . I haven't Started my TT shots yet. Will clock 14th week by tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
system000001:
pls help me oooo my wife went for pelvimetry xray today and the result shows inadequate pelvis inlet and she went to her hospital to show them the report and she was referred to one general hospital since morning my wife has been crying because she was afraid of C S pls do we need to panic or there his something they can do at the general hospital pls enlight us

Panic and cry for what na? Tell her to relax. It's safe. And you'll have your baby without stress. Thank God, you've been told on time.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by system000001(m): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
threegees:

Panic and cry for what na? Tell her to relax. It's safe. And you'll have your baby without stress. Thank God, you've been told on time.
thanks ma,I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilmaam: 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
Toriaking:

I'm a silent reader, expecting my LO soon. This post brought me out. Pls, stop using that Lexotan. It is dangerous in pregnancy. I repeat, stop using Lexotan. I was a regular Lexotan user due to migraine but I never use it when pregnant. There is aspirin which you can combine with aldomet to regulate BP in pregnancy. I'm also presently on aldomet. You can Google 'Lexotan in pregnancy' for more knowledge.
Mothers, pls always double check medications prescribed by Doctors before you take them o. Not all doctors have the right knowledge to handle every case. Our joy will not be cut short in Jesus name.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
system000001:

You don't need to panic, CS is just another way of bringing forth your baby. Please do all you can to pacify her. I have done it before and I am well and alive, likewise millions of other women.

Visit the General Hospital first and hear what the Doctors have to say. A small pelvis may not make vaginal delivery easy. If this is truly her case, please follow the Doctor's advice. The most important thing is for baby and mama to be safe. I wish you a smooth and safe delivery.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by davsquared: 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
system000001:

Hello papa.. What is she crying for? There is nothing to be afraid of. It is actually good she knows now than having to endure labour pains and still undergoing CS.
From what I hear, some ladies have narrow pelvis, some have borderline and some are adequate ( there may be medical technologies for these. I truly dont know). It is no fault of hers. Just encourage her to be strong and pet her well well grin.
Millions of mums have done it and there are lots of positive stories here.

A friend's sister was told her pelvis was narrow and cant give birth vaginally. She has still gone on to have the number of kids she desires (4) via CS. Your wife will be fine sir.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soulmate19: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
Toriaking:

Hello Mama, did you complain of insomnia? Cos that's what lexotan is used for in pregnancy. I was also given last month but just 3 tablets (dosage: 1/2 tablet every night for 6days). And I noticed I slept well, so I don't think it's used to lower bp. You can Google more about it.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fertilady(f): 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
system000001:

Crying ke? Hehehe. If your wife experiences cs eh, she may never agree to go through labour and vd again sef. I have had both a vd and cs and I am even thinking of opting for elective cs this time around sef. My dear, console her, mother alive and baby alive is all we pray for. Narrow pelvis can choke her baby to death if she attempts it and can even endanger her life due to prolonged labour. Work with your doctor is my advice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5763) (5764) (5765) (5766) (5767) (5768) (5769) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ekabobo and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.