Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146252 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5764) (5765) (5766) (5767) (5768) (5769) (5770) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Glolite(f): 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
iwinnie:
good evening sabi mamas....
With so much tears in my eyes Am out of the race mummies, I was booked 4 cs on monday but sunday morning i wasnt hearing my baby movement, he Wasn't playing with me, so i ran to the hospital doctor wasnt on ground, d nurse checked heartbeart and said baby is fine I guess she didnt want me 2 panick, but i was not convinced i went round the town no were to do scan because it was on a sunday morning.
fast toward to Monday I left home as early as 7am with my mother in law because DH wasn't around, so I did d scan and d radiologist said I should go give my doctor the result,
when doctor saw d report he just told me DAT instant that baby was dead, I almost collapsed. my bp rose to 160/110
they placed me on injections and bed rest till Tuesday morning to bring baby out. I felt pain throughout that night so Tuesday morning we were waiting for doctors to do cs, but he came some minutes past 9am as against his usual 8/8;30 timing.
marathon prayers were held here and there for me,
i didnt know d stomach pains was labor so when nurse check me she say am in labour (4cm) before the team of doctors came ,and checked again, my bp also reduced so they said no cs again that I'll give birth myself.
that was how the journey of excruciating pain started from 9 am till 4pm before main show started, I saw hell the doctors and Master Jesus took charge and baby was forced out at 4;20pm
help ME thank Master Jesus for saving me despite prophesies I came out alive but without my son.
my problem now is my breast its as strong as stone I couldn't sleep throughout d night.
sorry for d long write up, none of you will pass through what I experience in Jesus name
I’m so sorry. May God wipe your tears and compensate you in Jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
BA! BA!! BA!!!
To the glory of God Almighty who never fails.I welcomed my prince charming this evening @5:25pm weighing 3.8kg...via VD
Cappo@ EloWChi...
Safe delivery to my teamies and other mamas.
EDD:14th July
DOB:24th july

44 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
EloWChi:
Please Mama's in the house.
I went for test and discovered my baby is big kindly advice on what to do and also explain other term like FL etc.

Thanks
Teamie this is the same thing the scan I did this morning was saying post dated,4.02kg,grade 3 maturation..my doctor didn't even waste time after today's scan..she asked the nurses to do v/e for me and fix oxytocin drip for me...after few hours labour started..I saw stars(mehn..labour pain no b here..I no go lie)..but I thank God it ended in praise..so once you get to the hospital on tuesday they should start the process cos baby is just adding up now.scan gave me 4.02kg..but he came weighing 3.8kg..Dont worry about the FL and the rest that's d size of the limb and other body parts..
All is well Teamie.You will deliver with ease

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
cheeketo:

I will advice you use a chart on Google, mine was 628g at 23 weeks, about 2wks ago, if the scan didn't state any abnormalities, then you don't need to worry, just pack on more calories in your diet
I took the report to a doctor who assured me that everything is fine. He said I should give it more time that rapid growth will still occur

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Duduke: 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
Jaynifer51:
Good morning house please I’d like to know if anyone used castor oil to induce labour and if it worked for them. My sister just told me about it, she said it really helped with her second child but I’m a lil skeptical. I was induced with my first and let me tell you it was not funny one bit, I’m 3 days away from my due date and don’t want to be induced again, biko I need a response ASAP so I can go buy it.
I’m just smiling here, desperation led me to buy castor oil some days back! After walking, taking ewedu, zobo, pineapples..the contraction refused to progress..boom I went for castor oil
When the poo started...no be small o, infact contractions seized!
At some point I was walking and releasing poo uncontrollably..my husband had to take me to the clinic where I was admitted
I’m back home and resigned from taking anything again (lessons learnt the hard way..I made the innocent man spend avoidable cash)
I’m 38weeks 6days..now I’m calm and trusting God it will end in praise! The choice is yours though..it could work for you, for me after all done..I was less than 1cm dilated.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
Mzora:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
To the glory of God almighty.who never fails.I welcomed my prince charming this evening @5:25pm weighing 3.8kg...via VD
Cappo@ EloWChi...
Congrats mama on your bundle of joy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OumKhadeejah: 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
Sabi mothers, please is anyone currently using or used in the recent past; Gbagada General Hospital? I need to get some details, please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by elougo(m): 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
Mzora:
Teamie this is the same thing the scan I did this morning was saying post dated,4.02kg,grade 3 maturation..my doctor didn't even waste time after today's scan..she asked the nurses to do v/e for me and fix oxytocin drip for me...after few hours labour stated..I saw stars...but I thank God it ended in praise..so once you get to the hospital on tuesday they should start the process cos baby is just adding up now.scan gave me 4.02kg..but he came weighing 3.8kg..Dont worry about the FL and the rest that's d size of the limb and other body parts..

This is indeed a great encouragement for us.
Congratulations on the arrival of your LO.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayommyjay(f): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=threegees post=92063132] Oya identify with us joor. Drop EDD and gender, let me add you up. EDD 17th Oct. gender XY

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayommyjay(f): 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=threegees post=92063132] Oya identify with us joor. Drop EDD and gender, let me add you up. EDD 17th Oct. gender XY. thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
TEAM OCTOBER

Name EDD Gender

1. threegees....... 06/10...... XX
2. Annaseyi.......... 22/10..... Unknown
3. Pearl05............. 16/10..... XX
4. bukit05............. 07/10...... XY
5. Soulmate19..... 14/10....... Unknown
6. Ewaifeoluwa..... 25/10...... XY
7. divanita............. 23/10...... XY
8. ojantelle............ 23/10...... Unknown
9. adet991............. 11/10...... XY
10. mayysen............ 27/10...... XX
11. Tessicatess...... 02/10....... XX
12. Mumsyfife......... 23/10...... XY
13. Teddynne.......... 10/10...... XY
14. Deolaw.............. 09/10...... XY
15. Engraced247.... 07/10...... Unknown
16. serendipityF...... 19/10..... XY
17. missmalachi...... 25/10...twin.... Unknown
18. Modupetemmy1.. 02/10..... XY
19. P4perissos...........23/10..... Unknown
20. SapphirePRINCEX... 06/10...XY
21. suilois................ 18/10...... Unknown
22. Ogojagirl............ 20/10......XX
23. Annybens1993.......19/10.......XY
24. Sammybabelious....... 22/10.....Unknown
25. Dbryan.................25/10........Unknown
26. ayommyjay..........17/10..…....XY

#SupernaturalDelivery
#NoLossNoComplications

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumiphena(f): 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
BA
Announcing the arrival of my Lo!
Edd: 20 July.
Dob: 24th July

Weight: 3:3 kg

Vagina Delivery with little tear.

Be coming soon..

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
SugaryBelle:
Mothers please which other ways can I reduce protein in urine apart from reducing salt intake.
My BP is normal and it's not pre-eclampsia. The doctor says it's because of yeast infection which I've started treatment for. Just want to work on the protein in urine too.

Pls kindly share what you're using to treat the yeast infection.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 12:12am On Jul 25, 2020
Warming up to join the league again after I had my son last year
Belle dey hungry me I was the cappo for august 2019 set

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 12:39am On Jul 25, 2020
jumiphena:
BA
Be coming soon..

Congratulations mama, God bless your Little One.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 12:43am On Jul 25, 2020
Mzora:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
To the glory of God almighty.who never fails.I welcomed my prince charming this evening

Congratulations mama. Welcome to your prince charming

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 1:38am On Jul 25, 2020
Congrats to all my July Teamie dropping BA/BS back to back.

@Iwinnie, It is well with you sis sad sad

My EDD is 25th and I've been having this strong cramps since last night and also notice a blood-like mucus while wiping.
Does it mean labour has started? I can't sleep cuz the pain keeps coming at interval.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gudbadgal(f): 3:04am On Jul 25, 2020
Fruitfulvinee:

My EDD is 25th and I've been having this strong cramps since last night and also notice a blood-like mucus while wiping.
Does it mean labour has started? I can't sleep cuz the pain keeps coming at interval.

Dat's labour mama. Safe delivery to you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 3:10am On Jul 25, 2020
lilmaam:

I'm a silent reader, expecting my LO soon. This post brought me out. Pls, stop using that Lexotan. It is dangerous in pregnancy. I repeat, stop using Lexotan. I was a regular Lexotan user due to migraine but I never use it when pregnant. There is aspirin which you can combine with aldomet to regulate BP in pregnancy. I'm also presently on aldomet. You can Google 'Lexotan in pregnancy' for more knowledge.
Mothers, pls always double check medications prescribed by Doctors before you take them o. Not all doctors have the right knowledge to handle every case. Our joy will not be cut short in Jesus name.

Aspirin doesn't reduce blood pressure and it is also not safe for pregnancy, aspirin could even make someone with high BP have blood leaking into the brain which could cause stroke, in as much as lexotan is bad during pregnancy aspirin is also not good especially for someone with high bp
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by davsquared: 3:13am On Jul 25, 2020
Fruitfulvinee:

Yeah, that may be your show. Its the onset of labour. Safe delivery mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 4:49am On Jul 25, 2020
Fruitfulvinee:

That's labour sweetie, we await your wonderful BA/BS. Swift delivery by His Grace.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 4:50am On Jul 25, 2020
@mzora and jumiphena, I say congratulations to you mamas. Kisses to your babies.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ameliag: 6:35am On Jul 25, 2020
sugah:

1. Sugah............Jan/2/2021...............Unknown
2. purplish................Jan/17/2021.......Unknown
3. rhosmherhy..........Jan/19/2021...... Unknown
4. 19CannyMum..... Jan/2/2021............Green
5. Iamhistreasure.....Jan/26/2021........unknown
6. Fertilady...............Jan/30/2021..... unknown
7. 2020Abby.............Jan/1/2021....... Unknown
8. Opsycal...............EDD .....gender?
9. Ameliag...............Jan/13/2021...... Green
10. Gerastone09......Jan/13/2021... Unknown
11. Nicoleswizzi........Jan/8/2021..... Unknown
12. Fearless4real.......Jan/15/2021.. Unknown
13. Darsty99............Jan/30/2021....Unknown
14. Habbeyoluwa.... EDD.....Gender?

January mamas for supernatural delivery. How's everyone doing? Trust all MS/spitting has gone and we are enjoying our second trimester. Any noticeable bumps yet? Baby kicks/flutters? Anyone started shopping yet? grin anyone else gotten TT injection shots? Anyone been able to check baby's gender?

I got my TT booster shot at my last doctors visit....I'd almost forgotten how uncomfortable that injection was, the injection spot irritated and itched me for almost 3days afterwards. The gyne did a scan to check baby but refused to tell me the gender even though my LO had legs open. He said the gender is either male or female so he's not bothered cry ...Im not sure if it was the bum I was seeing or the genitals but I didn't see balls grin so hopefully God has answered my prayers but I'd confirm at my next scan at or before 20weeks.

Opsycal how are you doing? Kindly supply your EDD
Nicoleswizzi how are you doing? Hope you're still observing bed rest and your LO is doing fine?
Iamhistreasure how are you and LO doing now? Are you still on progesterone? I hope the bleeding has stopped and you both are doing great.

I have a soft copy of supernatural delivery book for anyone who wants it. May God make this journey easy for us, there shall be no loses of any kind and may He grant us supernatural delivery, Amen.

Amen. Thank you Cappo. Please I will like the soft copy of supernatural delivery book. Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamhistreasure: 6:41am On Jul 25, 2020
@sugar,thanks for checking up on me dear.Yes bleeding has stopped and everything is fine now just on and off tiredness.Good to know you're doing fine too smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 6:45am On Jul 25, 2020
Good morning mamas, the pain in my buttocks has increased and it's making walking difficult. Also having watery discharge, please are these emergencies?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 6:52am On Jul 25, 2020
motic2:
Warming up to join the league again after I had my son last year
Belle dey hungry me I was the cappo for august 2019 set

Lockdown don catch her too with belle. Just like others May and July Cappos. Abeg come and register we plenty here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EloWChi(f): 6:56am On Jul 25, 2020
Wow. A big congratulations. I am so happy for you.

Mzora:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
To the glory of God almighty.who never fails.I welcomed my prince charming this evening @5:25pm weighing 3.8kg...via VD
Cappo@ EloWChi...
EDD:14th July
DOB:24th july

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EloWChi(f): 6:57am On Jul 25, 2020
Thanks dear.

Mzora:
Teamie this is the same thing the scan I did this morning was saying post dated,4.02kg,grade 3 maturation..my doctor didn't even waste time after today's scan..she asked the nurses to do v/e for me and fix oxytocin drip for me...after few hours labour started..I saw stars(mehn..labour pain no b here..I no go lie)..but I thank God it ended in praise..so once you get to the hospital on tuesday they should start the process cos baby is just adding up now.scan gave me 4.02kg..but he came weighing 3.8kg..Dont worry about the FL and the rest that's d size of the limb and other body parts..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EloWChi(f): 7:06am On Jul 25, 2020
“The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new and so in you the child your mother lives on and through your family continues to live.

It's a new week, we shall continue to celebrate more mother's

Moniker.............Edd...........Sex.............Dob

1 teebee......... 13th July.... XX............ 1st June
BA/BS seen
2 delaveres ..... 3rd July....XX.......30thJune.......BA seen
3 bomgirl ......... 6th July... XX......... 30th June.
BA seen
4. Ohemababy ...........July 4 ..........XX.....July 14
5. pinkandpurple .......July 21.........XY.......July 12
6. adedoyin ................. July 15 ..... XX.......July 10
7. Kosibaby ............... July 25...........XX......July 10
8. hardeyolatee ......... July 16.........XX........July 8
9.Spixytinxy ............ July 3rd.........XX........July 6
10. Blex444....... July 7... XX........July 6
11. Vinoj0225 ............ July 10.....July 1
12. bomgirl ............... July 6 ........... XX ....June 30
13. delaveres .............. July 3........... XX..June 30
14. FloralEC............Aug 8..........XY......July 15
15. hapheey07 ....... July 11 ...... XY.....July 18
16. Izbanda01......... July 27 ..... XX....July 23
17. ladun27 ..........July 20......... XY......July 19
18. jumiphena ......... July 20 .... XY.......July 24
19. Mzora ...............July 14......XY.......July 24

To we the rest mama put ur mind at rest, our time shall surely come, remember we r sneezing and bringing forth. Safe delivery to us all.

1. Aitee1.................... July 24
2. Fruitfulvinee ..........July 25.........XX

4. iListen ...................July 29
5. Graciamore .......... July 25
6. ijeije123 ............... July 24
7. teebee22 .............. July 13 ......... XX
8. BligsMiss ............. July 20 ......... XX
9. ladun27 .................July 20......... XY
10. perfectella .............July 15......... XX
11. toriaking ................July 31.........XY
12. EloWChi ................ July 18 ....... XY
13.. nikkyshyne .............July 25 ........ XX
14. slimvee ....................July 13.........XY
15. 1sttimeangie ......... July 22 ..... XX XY
16. goldenheart002 ...... July 29 ..... XY
18 duduke ................... July 30 ..... XX
19. Jaynifer51............July 27....XY

#teamjulyforsupernaturalbirth
#teamjulyforsneezeanddeliver
#teamjoyousjuly
#teamjulyforamazingbirthstories
#teamjuly for easy and swift deivery[/b]

Team July rocks

Please do submit ur bs to encourage oda mama's. Don't forget to mention me when you announce BA

Congratulations to Mzora and jumiphena.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suilois(f): 7:51am On Jul 25, 2020
Preggy mommas good morning, how are we oh. October mommas, how is the journey going. Will be 29 weeks tomorrow, but this week has been filled with so much baby wriggling and kicks. Is this normal like this. The wriggles are so much that I can really feel the pressure. Uncomfortable atimes. Plus frequent leg cramps and when I stand to walk after sitting or lying down for long atimes ehn... My pelvic region will just be paining me anyhow.. Pls am I safe.. Pardon my long stories..

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mamalicious: 8:11am On Jul 25, 2020
Am no medical practicioner but please i would just add one one bit. Most drugs are not good in preg wel except for the multi vitamins .

Now here in the UK , if you have raised BP at booking or you are profiled and maybe you have a high BMI you are immediately placed under consultant care and instructed to start Aspirin 75mg or 150mg every day as the case maybe from your booking date . I have been on Aspirin since my 12 weeks and so far so good. You are also instructed to take ADCAL ( a combination of calcuim and Vit D ) and you would be having bi weekly assessment of your baby as well as growth scans too. In your maternity notes, your doctor stops you from taking aspirin from 36 weeks , at this point it is believed the baby has duly formed and really there is no need for the aspirin . Also to enable your blood clot easily in case you need CS or inducement. Also aspirin tends to reduce platellets, so bad as e bad if the platelets drops below what they deem fit, they do platellet transfusion for you, no time to waste .

In the UK , Labetalol is the preffered BP drugs for GHBP and your dose can be uped to like 1200mg a day by your consultant as long as the assessment has bn carried out and your body can take it. They can also add another drug too if lavetalol dnt do the work.

Now to Aldomet , i personally know someone who has birthed 3 kids . She was on Aldomet/ Nefedipine and Aspirin all 3 pregnancies and has no issues at all. Aspirin acc to what we were told is to help thin the blood to enable easy flow from mother to child via the placenta. It also helps prevent preemclapsia. So yes while aspirin is not good, if your consultant deems it nevessary, you are advised to take it till 36 weeks.

Am not a doctor o but this is what they teach or discuss with us when we meet our consultant for assessment.

Thanks .

katchycouture:

Aspirin doesn't reduce blood pressure and it is also not safe for pregnancy, aspirin could even make someone with high BP have blood leaking into the brain which could cause stroke, in as much as lexotan is bad during pregnancy aspirin is also not good especially for someone with high bp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mamalicious: 8:15am On Jul 25, 2020
You are very correct.

lilmaam:

I'm a silent reader, expecting my LO soon. This post brought me out. Pls, stop using that Lexotan. It is dangerous in pregnancy. I repeat, stop using Lexotan. I was a regular Lexotan user due to migraine but I never use it when pregnant. There is aspirin which you can combine with aldomet to regulate BP in pregnancy. I'm also presently on aldomet. You can Google 'Lexotan in pregnancy' for more knowledge.
Mothers, pls always double check medications prescribed by Doctors before you take them o. Not all doctors have the right knowledge to handle every case. Our joy will not be cut short in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5764) (5765) (5766) (5767) (5768) (5769) (5770) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ebowo(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.