Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141902 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5800) (5801) (5802) (5803) (5804) (5805) (5806) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
Haryanphe:
I salute all mothers in the house. Please, at what week in pregnancy am I expected to have my first ultrasound scan? Thank you
If there are no issues like pain or bleeding then ideally 12 weeks...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rosebell(f): 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
Greatness366:
August Mama's I have born on, I ported to July 30 and is a cute pink jet.
Cappo bimberry 1307 God bless you ma
safe delivery to all preggy Mama's
Vigil is real oo
First time mummy
Congratulations ma
Welcome princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Greatness366(f): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
sweetlady4real:

Congratulations mama, God bless your cute DD.
Amen, Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Greatness366(f): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
Rekhi:
Yippee... Congrats mTama,,, regards to our princess
Thank you ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Briells: 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hi mums. I was told my immunoglobulin level is low and needs to be boosted asap. Anybody else experienced this? Any advice? Please I'm so worried.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dbryan: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
threegees:
Team October, how far na?
Just saying hi.
Week 33, 32, 31 and 30.
Omo we don dey reach finish line o. I'm so excited eh

Name EDD Gender

1. threegees....... 06/10...... XX
2. Annaseyi.......... 22/10..... Unknown
3. Pearl05............. 16/10..... XX
4. bukit05............. 07/10...... XY
5. Soulmate19..... 14/10....... Unknown
6. Ewaifeoluwa..... 25/10...... XY
7. divanita............. 23/10...... XY
8. ojantelle............ 23/10...... Unknown
9. adet991............. 11/10...... XY
10. mayysen............ 27/10...... XX
11. Tessicatess...... 02/10....... XX
12. Mumsyfife......... 23/10...... XY
13. Teddynne.......... 10/10...... XY
14. Deolaw.............. 09/10...... XY
15. Engraced247.... 07/10...... Unknown
16. serendipityF...... 19/10..... XY
17. missmalachi...... 25/10...twin.... Unknown
18. Modupetemmy1.. 02/10..... XY
19. P4perissos...........23/10..... Unknown
20. SapphirePRINCEX... 06/10...XY
21. suilois................ 18/10...... Unknown
22. Ogojagirl............ 20/10......XX
23. Annybens1993.......19/10.......XY
24. Sammybabelious....... 22/10.....Unknown
25. Dbryan.................25/10........Unknown
26. ayommyjay..........17/10..…....XY
27. princessKF..........23/10.........XY

#SupernaturalDelivery
#NoLossNoComplications
Finally got mention thanks @ able cappo we are really getting to the finished line may God make it easy for us o.
Anybody feeling this waist pain or na only me waka come....it’s well

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dbryan: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
threegees:
Been long we heard from you @annaseyi @mayysen @mumsyfife @Tessicatess @P4perissos @Ogojagirl @Annybens1993 @Sammybabelious
I'm sorry if I skipped anyone o. Hope you're all good?
@Dbryan hope you see this grin

Sending plenty of love and e-hugs
cheesy seen mama thanks, abeg how twin pregnancy they be like cus the way I’m having kick and punch from all side eh....it’s well o,I’m yet to do scan wanted to be surprised on that but seems I will go do it...safe delivery to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bilsworld61: 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
Team February cappo, pls add me up...EDD is Feb 12. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
It's Bumpy Tuesday. See us the luxurious bumper. 31 weeks looking like 40weeks old.

Heaviness on the pelvic region especially while walking, the frequent urination, lower abdominal pain are all the order of the day. In all we give God the praise for the journey so far and the sure victory at the end.

Safe and sound delivery to us all.
Baby dust to all GTC moms.

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lolaymary(f): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ayaoye:
BA BA BAAAAA grin una no say I over Sabi.

I'm so excited to announce the birth of my rainbow daughter today via EMERGENCY cs today 17th. EDD was 25-28

I thought I was the only beautiful girl in the world with my umbrella head ( grin) but mannnnn.....she over fine pass me. grin

My cappo bamberry... Wahala you go forgive me for this name ish grin

My August teamies successsss...... I told yah. We go finish before this month.... By the end na September mamas go take over..... I love you guys.... Abeg make I go dey nurse my pain sad
congratulations Mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Waydex01: 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hello everyone and hope you are doing great?my wife and i are planning to go for ultrasound .is it too early at 6 weeks?thanks and safe delivery to everyone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rekhi(f): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
Pearl05:
It's Bumpy Tuesday. See us the luxurious bumper. 31 weeks looking like 40weeks old.

Heaviness on the pelvic region especially while walking, the frequent urination, lower abdominal pain are all the order of the day. In all we give God the praise for the journey so far and the sure victory at the end.

Safe and sound delivery to us all.
Baby dust to all GTC moms.
Oh my sexy mama...U'r doing well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rekhi(f): 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
bilsworld61:
Team February cappo, pls add me up...EDD is Feb 12. Thanks
Welcome, teamie...Our darling cappo is coming with the golden pen to add u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
Waydex01:
Hello everyone and hope you are doing great?my wife and i are planning to go for ultrasound .is it too early at 6 weeks?thanks and safe delivery to everyone
If she's not experiencing pain or bleeding please don't go yet.
Just do a blood test to confirm the pregnancy and wait till at least 9weeks for scan. By then the GS, FP and HB will be visible.
I woke up in pain one morning at almost 6 weeks and went for a scan. Co existing fibroid were cause of the pian but that early only a Gestational sac was seen, no fetal pole no Heartbeat and I was asked to redo the scan in 3 weeks...those were the longest 3 weeks of my life cry I dont wish it for anybody else.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ayaoye:

I'm so excited to announce the birth of my rainbow daughter today via EMERGENCY cs today 17th. EDD was 25-28

I thought I was the only beautiful girl in the world with my umbrella head ( grin) but mannnnn.....she over fine pass me. grin

My August teamies successsss...... I told yah. We go finish before this month.... By the end na September mamas go take over..... I love you guys.... Abeg make I go dey nurse my pain sad
Finally finally! I've been waiting for this BA like mofedaku. Congratulations dear. God bless your princess.
On the name ish, you get fine to pay. Awaiting your BS.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Waydex01: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
sugah:

If she's not experiencing pain or bleeding please don't go yet.
Just do a blood test to confirm the pregnancy and wait till at least 9weeks for scan. By then the GS, FP and HB will be visible.
I woke up in pain one morning at almost 6 weeks and went for a scan. Co existing fibroid were cause of the pian but that early only a Gestational sac was seen, no fetal pole no Heartbeat and I was asked to redo the scan in 3 weeks...those were the longest 3 weeks of my life cry I dont wish it for anybody else.

Thanks and i appreciate..she is not experiencing any pain,just mild cramping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
Yaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!! Because it's our month, we can do Shakara.

I'm happy to announce the birth of Baby Ayaoye. Welcome pretty princess, God's favor on you always.

TEAM AUGUST ROLL CALL

MONIKER......SEX......EDD.....STATUS

1. Ambient... XY...01/08....Delivered

2. Greatness36 ..........02/08 Delivered
3. Mummychimaobi1... XX .....05/08 Delivered
4. Fab08 ......XX... 06/08 Delivered

5. Splasshhh .. ..........05/08
6. Babygal2020 .... XY..07/08 Delivered
7. FloraEC ...... XY ......08/08 Delivered

8. LilyJay ..................... 10/08
9. Koyabride .... XY.... 10/08 Delivered
10. Spicy128 ....XY....12/08 delivered

11. Goldendollars ...XX....12/08
12. RoyalEmpire ... XY....12/08 Delivered
13. bimberry1307...XY .....14/08 Delivered
14. Sallywho ...... XY ......14/08 Delivered
15. Bisade44 ... XY ... 22/08 Delivered

16. Slayinjo ........ ......... 24/08
17. Ayaoye ....XX ... 25/08 Delivered
18. Fisayomi1 ...XY... 26/08 Delivered

19.Tolutomi02 ............ 29/08
20. Coveredchic ...........29/08
21. Temmym4 ....XY......13/08 Delivered
22. Blessedobaro ........ 28/08 Delivered

23. Cal2020 ....XX....... 02/08
24. Glolite .....XX........08/08 Delivered
25. Jehovaoverdo ? ?

@Jehovahoverdo, I hope to God you're fine. Let's answer roll call to know how we're faring.

#Augustmamasfor sharpsharpdelivery
#Teamnoloss
#Augustmamasforsneezeanddeliver.
#teamaugustforsupernaturalbirth
#teamaugustforamazingbirthstories
#teamaugustforeasyandswift deivery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
Waydex01:

Thanks and i appreciate..she is not experiencing any pain,just mild cramping
Mild cramping is normal.
Congratulations to you both

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funkydoll(f): 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
sunbestie:
Teamie funkydoll u are sighted. How are u doing? U did not answer our August roll call
my cappo...we are doing fine o..the tiredness no be here all...baby movement is always doing me gizgiz.( sweeting me)..wish us all a successful waddling.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Waydex01: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
sugah:

Mild cramping is normal.
Congratulations to you both
Thanks and i do appreciate

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ayaoye:

Congratulations to you ma and welcome to our rainbow baby girl

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ayaoye:

Congratulations to you ma and welcome to our rainbow baby girl

congratulations to you ma and welcome to our rainbow baby girl
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
Briells:
Hi mums. I was told my immunoglobulin level is low and needs to be boosted asap. Anybody else experienced this? Any advice? Please I'm so worried.
Didn't they tell you how to boost it? If they didn't, do contact your doctor and ask so you can start boosting it ASAP.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
Congrats teamie..team surprise..

Ayaoye:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
MummyD2020:

Please why do I keep getting omitted? Naso I small reach for here?
My sis. Na the big belle cover my eyes ooo. I copied from one old place nii. I am over sorry.

Abeg no vex. I go update ASAP. bikonu my sister.

Infact your moniker is one of many that sticks on my head
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
BA!!!
My princess finally arrived this morning at 7.30am...she weighed 3.7kg via VD at 41 weeks.
To God be the glory.
Safe delivery to the remaining August Mamas and all other Mummies in the house..
BS to come shortly.Cc: Bimberry- August Cappo.

41 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
goldendollars:
BA!!!
My princess finally arrived this morning at 7.30am...she weighed 37kg at 41 weeks.
To God be the glory.
Safe delivery to the remaining August Mamas and all other Mummies in the house..

@goldendollars, u wan finish me with lafta 37kg. Congrats mama. May God bless your LO.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haryanphe(f): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
Thank you for responding Mamas, I will wait till we are 12 weeks before going for scan. No issues at all, in fact I doubt if am pregnant sef, if not for my belly that is coming out small small and my full and sore boobs

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
goldendollars:
BA!!!
My princess finally arrived this morning at 7.30am...she weighed 37kg at 41 weeks.
To God be the glory.

Nearly had a heart attack @bolded abegg ooo grin grin congrats on your bundle of Joy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
funkydoll:

my cappo...we are doing fine o..the tiredness no be here all...baby movement is always doing me gizgiz.( sweeting me)..wish us all a successful waddling.
Am happy to hear that, enjoy d kicks oo.... Abeg try and be active here. E-hug

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rosebell(f): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
goldendollars:
BA!!!
To God be the glory.
Congratulations ma
Welcome princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 2:02am On Aug 19, 2020
Waydex01:

It's not too early, I guess you'll see baby's heartbeat. However between 8 to 11 weeks may be more efficient. That's when the dating scan is most accurate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5800) (5801) (5802) (5803) (5804) (5805) (5806) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee, Booler, wayisshut and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.