Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162711 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5797) (5798) (5799) (5800) (5801) (5802) (5803) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
Babygal2020:
BS! BS!! B!!!

Pre-pregnancy:

I had my white wedding last November. Luckily, I was ovulating that day. We did the do and pregnancy occurred.

First trimester wasn't funny.
I spat like no man's business. I vomited a lot. I was emotional too. I lost significant weight because I wasn't eating enough.

Second trimester was a breeze. I glowed like a bride.

During third trimester, my body was heavy. I walked like a penguin. But I was still cooking shaa. I ate like I hadn't been eating for years!!! I added weight.

Labour:

Fast forward to 39 weeks I day, I went for antenatal. My doctor said I would be induced if I hadn't fallen into labour that weekend.
On Monday, 10th August I went for the induction. Some minutes before 10am, I was given misoprostol which was administered under my tongue.
Little contractions started three hours later. Around 3:30 pm, I was given another dose.
The contractions continued.
Some minutes before 8pm, my water broke. I was checked few minutes after and I was 6cm dilated.
They transfered me to labour room. The contractions were coming back to back but I wasn't dilating fast.
At 8cm, I wasn't dilating again. I told my friend to call my husband to come and give approval for CS.
DH came around 3 am, refused consenting. Calls were coming right, left and center saying I should exercise patience. I refused and insisted on CS. DH no gree o. I said in my mind, "Satan you are a liar"
Fortunately for me, around 4:40 am, the doctor checked me again and said I needed emergency CS because my baby's head couldn't pass through my pelvis.
That was how I was wheeled into the theatre. I didn't know when I was operated on. My baby was brought at 5:30 am screaming out his lungs.

Though my experience was horrific, I'm still grateful to God that I neither lost my life nor did I lose my baby.

I was discharged today. I'm recovering. Vigilante is real. My son sucks a lot.
DH is excited. He has bought varieties of drinks and has been entertaining visitors since our arrival.

Most importantly, I'm grateful to God for gifting me a child in less than a year after my white wedding despite my unfaithfulness.

Safe delivery to all pregnant mamas. TTC, may God visit you with the fruit of the womb very soon. Amen.

BS submitted
cc cappo bimberry1307 and my August teamies.
Thank God for safe delivery. Kisses to your son
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Rosebell:
Good afternoon all. Congrats to team August that birth their babies.team September how far na today is 15th I remain 15 days for this month to be over. I can't wait o.
Am so happy today my pcv was 29 before but as of today it is 39 it can only be God.
Shopping done bag pack just waiting for the d-day .
Tiredness is now order of the day. Waist pains, muscle pull etc
Cappo abeg show face small o

Awwwww yes!!! grin grin grin Just a few weeks left, God will perfect everything.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
mayluv:
Good afternoon mamas. I trust that we are all doing well. Team September how body na. We are already halfway through the month of August and after August comes our blessed month grin, like play like play o. The last of us should be entering week 35 by next week!!! How exciting. So next week will be a special roll call. If you have not packed your hospital bag like me angry, go and finish up this week so you no go carry last ooo grin. Our time is almost here and we don't need to do hurry hurry or last minute packing biko. For today, just answer present and tell us how you are faring.

USERNAME--------------EDD-----------------------GENDER
1. khaite23 ................................09/09.........................................XX
2. Debbs49 ...............................17/09.........................................XY
3. cinderellashoes .................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai ...........................18/09..........................................XY
5. Ziby ........................................18/09..........................................XY
6. yetty002 ...............................21/09
7. Chikabel ................................11/09.........................................XX
8. mayluv ...................................24/09.........................................XY
9. omavicky ..............................25/09.........................................XX
10. FairyGodmother ...............22/09.........................................XX
11. temmytayur .......................23/09.........................................XY
12. Milaby ..................................23/09.........................................XY
13. Rosebell ...............................16/09
14. Nemzy...................................29/09........................................XX
15. younix ..................................20/09
16. SugaryBelle .........................27/09
17. StrongWoman333

StrongWoman333 I trust you are doing well, please update us your EDD and gender if you have checked. We will carry to term and birth our young ones safely in Jesus name amen.

One love mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
mayluv:
Good afternoon mamas. I trust that we are all doing well. Team September how body na. We are already halfway through the month of August and after August comes our blessed month grin, like play like play o. The last of us should be entering week 35 by next week!!! How exciting. So next week will be a special roll call. If you have not packed your hospital bag like me angry, go and finish up this week so you no go carry last ooo grin. Our time is almost here and we don't need to do hurry hurry or last minute packing biko. For today, just answer present and tell us how you are faring.

1. khaite23 ................................09/09.........................................XX
2. Debbs49 ...............................17/09.........................................XY
3. cinderellashoes .................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai ...........................18/09..........................................XY
5. Ziby ........................................18/09..........................................XY
7. Chikabel ................................11/09.........................................XX
8. mayluv ...................................24/09.........................................XY
9. omavicky ..............................25/09.........................................XX
10. FairyGodmother ...............22/09.........................................XX
11. temmytayur .......................23/09.........................................XY
12. Milaby ..................................23/09.........................................XY
14. Nemzy...................................29/09........................................XX
17. StrongWoman333

StrongWoman333 I trust you are doing well, please update us your EDD and gender if you have checked. We will carry to term and birth our young ones safely in Jesus name amen.

One love mamas

We are doing fine, I'd like to know the best outfit to pack for the mother after delivery/going home outfit. I have included leggings and top, and a gown but which is best?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
19CannyMum:

Hahaha I don't take properly while pregnant so they always remain in abundance after I born. Especially when hospital is supplying every antenatal date. Like right now I have 2 full bottles, combined that's 350 tablets or so. But while breastfeeding I no dey forget and I take them very religiously. Pregnancy glow don finish by then and we need all the vitamin help for skin, hair and nails cheesy

Wait, if I take it my skin will glow.

Ngwanu, where did I keep that melecine

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

FloraEC:

Wait, if I take it my skin will glow.

Ngwanu, where did I keep that melecine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
stick with the gown just in case you're sectioned, it's easier on your tummy. Also breastfeeding accessible just in case baby needs to feed on the way home
cinderellashoes:

We are doing fine, I'd like to know the best outfit to pack for the mother after delivery/going home outfit. I have included leggings and top, and a gown but which is best?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
hunniesuzie:
stick with the gown just in case you're sectioned, it's easier on your tummy. Also breastfeeding accessible just in case baby needs to feed on the way home

Okay mama, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Duduke: 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
I thought not to share by BS, but when I remembered how I was blessed by the stories of others..it’s worth sharing!
First kudos to every mother..I celebrate you all o!

After scaling through first trimester of threatened abortion (I lost my first pregnancy after 2months after several cramps)
The other part of the journey was smooth except for the usual pregnancy discomfort!

I thought I would birth my baby b4 40 weeks, bcs I had been having on and off contraction at 37 weeks..yet it wouldn’t progress!
I took everything takable even castor oil that landed me at the clinic at 38weeks, I was treated for the excess diarrhea and asked to go back home till real labour started!
God knows I did all the walking and squatting, yet contractions didn’t progress!

At 40 weeks 1day, I went for clinic as usual
I asked I had any complain..I just brushed over the fact that the movement was not as intense as b4..I even said maybe it’s my imagination sha ..the doc that had told me we would see next week said I must do scan b4 I go..the thought of the long queue made me say my baby is fine..doctor no gree o
I got to the scan place, they said it’s late (arnd 10am) that they’ve collected the maximum number for today,hence I should come on Wednesday!
I reported to the doctor..the senior doc asked him to follow me there and tell them it’s urgent!

Finally scan was done and the lady amniotic fluid was zero..she said Madam this baby should have come now..and that the movement was barely noticeable..
She gave me the written report, I tore it open b4 getting to the doctor.. b4 I got to the nurses they had put word that I should be admitted immediately irrespective of what the scan read! When the doc saw the report..he said an emergency CS had to be done
My world crashed..CS ke..not after I prayed against it (I dreamt abt it)
Hubby dashed in from work
By evening the Cs was done, baby girl came out fine!
Let me add that I gave the surgeon stress o..the injection given to numb my waist down did not work..I would say doctor don’t cut me yet o..th injection has not started work..I was shivering and scared.. they had to pass another injection via the line which made me unconscious!

After the Cs I woke up with pain.. I couldn’t not collect Pent injection bcs I react to it, and another one bcs I had ulcer
It was a long night..I almost had zero affection for my baby
By 3rd day I could move arnd well..hoping to be discharged..then baby was diagnosed with jaundice!

Oh my! The pain and stress of leaving my ward to neonatal unit to breastfeed (milk was not flowing, yet they didn’t allow formula)
In all on Sunday after so much prayer jaundice level reduced to 6 and we were discharged! Glory to God

The night vigil is real, but I bare the sleepless night with joy..my supply has been meeting her need..she sucks like a boy...always hungry

I pray other expectant mamas will carry their bundle of joy
Cc July cappo EloWChi

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2020

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rosebell(f): 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
mayluv:

17. StrongWoman333

One love mamas
we are fine o. Bag already pack.
Waist pains is now much.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rekhi(f): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
Duduke:
I thought not to share by BS, but when I remembered how I was blessed by the stories of others..it’s worth sharing!

After scaling through first trimester of threatened abortion (I lost my first pregnancy after 2months after several cramps)
The other part of the journey was smooth except for the usual pregnancy discomfort!

I thought I would birth my baby b4 40 weeks, bcs I had been having on and off contraction at 37 weeks..yet it wouldn’t progress!
I took everything takable even castor oil that landed me at the clinic at 38weeks, I was treated for the excess diarrhea and asked to go back home till real labour started!
God knows I did all the walking and squatting, yet contractions didn’t progress!

I asked I had any complain..I just brushed over the fact that the movement was not as intense as b4..I even said maybe it’s my imagination sha ..the doc that had told me we would see next week said I must do scan b4 I go..the thought of the long queue made me say my baby is fine..doctor no gree o
I got to the scan place, they said it’s late (arnd 10am) that they’ve collected the maximum number for today,hence I should come on Wednesday!
I reported to the doctor..the senior doc asked him to follow me there and tell them it’s urgent!

Finally scan was done and the lady amniotic fluid was zero..she said Madam this baby should have come now..and that the movement was barely noticeable..
She gave me the written report, I tore it open b4 getting to the doctor.. b4 I got to the nurses they had put word that I should be admitted immediately irrespective of what the scan read! When the doc saw the report..he said an emergency CS had to be done
Let me add that I gave the surgeon stress o..the injection given to numb my waist down did not work..I would say doctor don’t cut me yet o..th injection has not started work..I was shivering and scared.. they had to pass another injection via the line which made me unconscious!

After the Cs I woke up with pain.. I couldn’t not collect Pent injection bcs I react to it, and another one bcs I had ulcer
By 3rd day I could move arnd well..hoping to be discharged..then baby was diagnosed with jaundice!

Oh my! The pain and stress of leaving my ward to neonatal unit to breastfeed (milk was not flowing, yet they didn’t allow formula)
In all on Sunday after so much prayer jaundice level reduced to 6 and we were discharged! Glory to God

The night vigil is real, but I bare the sleepless night with joy..my supply has been meeting her need..she sucks like a boy...always hungry

Cc July cappo EloWChi
wow,,Glory be to God...hmm,see motherhood journey.The lord is our strength... Congrats,mama and welcome to our princess...May we nt labour in vain over them(amen)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rekhi(f): 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
Temitope009:
*TEAM FEB 2021 GOD'S WILLING*

MONIKER. EDD

MummyHalo. Feb 26
xeexee1
Rekhi Feb 14
temitope009. Feb 28
MeynaTK Feb 08
olufummy02 Feb 09
asagal. Feb 15
Adezeal1. Feb 07
Brownishshuga. Feb 08

The ministry is growing.
Happy Sunday,teamies...Hope we're all doing fine and gbeing body?...May it end in praise for us all(amen)

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Modupetemmy1(f): 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
sunbestie:
#Rant time!!! Am just too emotional these days... Just now am happy and smiling d next minute am sad and moody for no reason. Am gradually turning to cry cry baby... If DH no gree kpekus i wil start crying... if he does i will start crying. D guy man no understand my matter again... Every little thing crying will start. My kids don turn to my consolers... My 3years+ will keep asking me if it is my baby that is making me to cry lols (see my life for public oo). I will answer yes and another tears will flow. I can't wait to come out of this phase mbok d drama queen is too much. Mamas who is experiencing this kind of thing? Hope am not alone? #End of rant.

madam your own even better, my own be say vex just dey catch me so tey I just dey remember people wey don offend me teytey na so my vex come dey triple, I vex so tey I carry phone text oga say I no do again say we are now roommate and nothing more that he should even work his transfer out of Lagos to another state cos I don't want to see him again , the guy man just dey look me say which kind thing be this, he just replied me say he understand say make I just take am easy make I no hurt myself .lol
later me sef come dey look say which kind thing be this ooo, na so so pepper body just dey pepper me

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
mayluv:

17. StrongWoman333

One love mamas
Thanks mama for checking up on us. Am on a low key waiting to behold my LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Modupetemmy1(f): 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
Duduke:

Cc July cappo EloWChi

congrat mama, I'm so happy for you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nemzy(f): 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
Cappo we are packing and counting down too. Sleep has gone far away. Is it normal that I can longer sleep till 3 - 4am in the morning?
Mamas I hail oh!
#Teamseptemberforsupernaturaldelivery
mayluv:

17. StrongWoman333

One love mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Phunmilola: 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
Is there no team February 2021 yet?... seen none yet.
I can't be the only one,ke... pls,let's come out o,,,,or jz add me

We are here o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenny855(f): 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
We just posted some really nice polo tops for boys and girls on our Instagram page!!!! So nice and affordable! Just click on the link in my signature to take you to my IG page! Just tell me you and from Nairaland and I will do you well wink wink wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenny855(f): 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hello mommas We just posted some really nice polo tops for boys and girls on our Instagram page!!!! So nice and affordable! Just click on the link in my signature to take you to my IG page! Just tell me you and from Nairaland and I will do you well wink wink wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rekhi(f): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
Phunmilola:

We are here o.
welcome teamie,,our darling cappo Temitope009 will welcome u proper.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmytayur(f): 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2020

17. StrongWoman333

One love mamas

My able cappo we are doing good o.Sleep dey fail us for night now o.I haven't finished packing my bag o e remain small.At the end it will end in praise.Wishing us all safest delivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
Becalina:
chew ke! I dare not, I will start throwing up while chewing, that’s before swallowing the chewed pills sef, I tried Eba, but I threw up the undigested Eba one hour later, it still baffles me, how it stayed in me for one hour still rolled up, it didn’t digest
Have you tried using coke?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FairyGodmother: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
mayluv:

17. StrongWoman333

One love mamas
Thank you Cappo for checking on us. These are my latest updates.
1. Ultrasound scan of last friday gave me EGA of 36w3d whereas I ought to be 34w3d. Foetal weight of 3.1kg. Grade 3 placenta maturity. Cephalic longitudinal lie.
2. BP of 140/90
3. E be like say my vjay wants to burst since today. The pressure has been much. Can't get up from sitting down or laying down without so much pain on the pubic bone. I can't walk immediately without waiting for some minutes for the pains to subside.
4. I haven't finish buying talk more of washing them. I hope to tidy up everything this week. So help me God.

I know deep down in my heart that it is going to be a win win game for us. Our mouths will be filled with songs of victory cos it's going to end in praise!
Team September for 'Sneeze and Deliver' delivery.
Lots of love

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
May Almighty Father make delivery fast, smooth and safe for all preggy mamas and to our vigilante mamas, more Grace and strength in Jesus Name.We shall all reap and enjoy the fruits of our labour over our Children, Amen.
Have a wonderful night everyone.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:10am On Aug 17, 2020
Salute to all the preggy moms.
Chai! All these complaints are special packages ó, just enjoy it for as long as it stays.
Trust me when vigilante sets in, you will miss these symptoms sef. grin

Happy bumping to you all.
I wish you safe delivery.
Welcome on board to all those who just got their bfps! Have a safe pregnancy.
Congratulations in advance to those who are seeking the fruit of the womb. God will make it right in His own time. Na small time remain kiss
To all those who have given birth, a big congrats to you. May your children be all you prayed for and a lot more.
Ameen

Have a fantastic week mamas.
Use your prenatal drugs
Exercise
Avoid sugary ór salty foods.
Stay safe
Drink lots of water
Do the jiggyyyy tongue
Don't let pregnancy hormones get the best of you wink

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 12:14am On Aug 17, 2020
Modupetemmy1:

madam your own even better, my own be say vex just dey catch me so tey I just dey remember people wey don offend me teytey na so my vex come dey triple, I vex so tey I carry phone text oga say I no do again say we are now roommate and nothing more that he should even work his transfer out of Lagos to another state cos I don't want to see him again , the guy man just dey look me say which kind thing be this, he just replied me say he understand say make I just take am easy make I no hurt myself .lol
later me sef come dey look say which kind thing be this ooo, na so so pepper body just dey pepper me
teamie,we are the same o.my own is worst to the extent that I react to everything my children do though I beg them later but at that moment DH will just tell them to leave mommy,she's not the one talking
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 6:33am On Aug 17, 2020
Cboss:
Thank you so much mama, this is really helpful.
I guess I will stop panicking now...I dont think mine open but I will still check back at the hospital.
Thank you.
my pleasure ��
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by victorVIC1(m): 7:50am On Aug 17, 2020
My utmost apologies for digressing from the subject matter of this thread.

We had our first baby two months ago. We desire 2 years (20 to 24 months) child spacing. Please what family planning method would you recommend? Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temitope009(f): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2020
xeexee1:
. Dearest cappo ma edd s feb 13th insha Allah

Noted ma.
May Allah make Feb joyous for us all with our babies alive, mummies alive, daddies dancing

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temitope009(f): 9:05am On Aug 17, 2020
Phunmilola:

We are here o.

We full ground. Good to have you

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5797) (5798) (5799) (5800) (5801) (5802) (5803) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.