Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8181244 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5817) (5818) (5819) (5820) (5821) (5822) (5823) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beegail1(f): 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
Tinudesi:

I finally found one team March o. Others should come out and let's have a cappo. Ms has been on and off for me sometimes it's bad,fair. Last week I was throwing up everything even with drugs but this week it's extreme cold,nausea and laziness. God will see us through. Also waiting for week 12 before I start antenatal

Nice one
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Brownishshuga:
Hello mamas I need your help. I registered for antenatal today and both my blood test and urine test was carried out but my urine came out as protein+++ my bp was 135/65 the doctor wasn’t convinced about my bp and asked I should recheck which still came out as 135/65..she asked if I urinate frequently at night I told her I don’t urinate at time, she also asked if I feel pains when peeing I told her no she said the protein in my urine is very high and I will be needing more tests which I did but the results will be out on Tuesday. I was so worried,panicked aand quickly went for a scan. The lady there didn’t even help matters by saying my baby is folding itself without telling me why. Pls mama help me interpret the scan results I won’t be seeing my doctor till Tuesday.

So sorry for the many typos I’ve been crying since I came back from the hospital I feel so weak and dizzy embarassed
Crying for what, ma?
From all indications, your baby is ok. Placenta is fine. No anomaly detected.
Some of these hospital staff no go make heaven o. What was the comment for?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownishshuga: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
threegees:

Crying for what, ma?
From all indications, your baby is ok. Placenta is fine. No anomaly detected.
Some of these hospital staff no go make heaven o. What was the comment for?
i asked her and her reply was “Nothing oo just give the result to the doctor he will know what to do”
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
Brownishshuga:
i asked her and her reply was “Nothing oo just give the result to the doctor he will know what to do”
She should go and sleep. I see nothing here, except for the protein in your urine. No need to panic. Speak God's word to your body and baby, and be at peace.
Other moms will still give their opinions sha.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rekhi(f): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
Brownishshuga:
Hello mamas I need your help. I registered for antenatal today and both my blood test and urine test was carried out but my urine came out as protein+++ my bp was 135/65 the doctor wasn’t convinced about my bp and asked I should recheck which still came out as 135/65..she asked if I urinate frequently at night I told her I don’t urinate at time, she also asked if I feel pains when peeing I told her no she said the protein in my urine is very high and I will be needing more tests which I did but the results will be out on Tuesday. I was so worried,panicked aand quickly went for a scan. The lady there didn’t even help matters by saying my baby is folding itself without telling me why. Pls mama help me interpret the scan results I won’t be seeing my doctor till Tuesday.

So sorry for the many typos I’ve been crying since I came back from the hospital I feel so weak and dizzy embarassed
Sorry,my sweet teamie...I don't see anything wrong with this test result,,it only indicated that Ur adorable LO is doing fine and well with diameter of 35.2mm and length of 20.5mm plus U're 16wks 5days gone and EDD is Feb 6 2021... About the case of protein+++ in urine plus that BP count, I'm sure Ur doctor will manage u well to avoid the case of pre-eclampsia...Pls,stop crying and don't panic...I'm sure u and Ur LO is in the safe Hands of the Lord...Jz work with Ur doctor... It'll end in praise(amen)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
bimberry1307:
Mamas in the house that have experience with circumcision, pls help! My prince charming got circumcised yesterday, he's always crying. Some drugs were prescribed along side penicillin. Pls any other thing to make it heal on time? Abeg make una no waka pass o.

We only used vaseline and paper gauze to protect the penis from rubbing against the diaper.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
@Brownishshuga Mama, you don't need to cry or panic. Your pregnancy is 16 weeks 5 days, EDD is 6th of February, cervix is closed, anterior placenta, no placenta previa, adequate water and no anomaly seen in baby. Every thing is fine according to the result. Don't mind that woman.
Your doctor will manage you for the BP and Urine issue. All you need right now is to rest as much as you can, put your mind at ease, eat what you can tolerate and take your drug.
Wishing you a smooth pregnancy journey.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
ijeije123:
Hi mamas, how r we all doing? Preggie mamas and us who have birthed, May God grant us all grace to go through every phase of the journey successfully.
Mamas who gave birth via cs, how do u lose belly fat since pressing and sitting on hot water isn't allowed? I'm three weeks postpartum. Not that I mind so much cos my baby is worth it all but I will like to know in case I'm missing out on something.
All sabi mamas plz shook mouth. Tnx
3 weeks PP? grin grin mama be calming down o

Anyways, they say aggressively breastfeeding (especially exclusively) helps the stomach retract.
Healthy eating, exercise when you are cleared by your doctor and generally dont be hard on yourself...it might take some time but if you make a conscious effort you'd lose the belly fat.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suilois(f): 12:10am On Aug 28, 2020
Good morning mammas oh, sorry to bother us. Please who has used mastela 5 in 1..rocker and bassinet... I'm thinking of getting it in place of baby rocker and cot. Pls what do we think... Waste of money or....? Just thinking... Pls respond... Im a FTM who is not ready to waste money... Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deeedeee: 12:34am On Aug 28, 2020
Rekhi:
Huggies little snuggers diapers, Huggies snug and dry diapers,Lupilu diapers,Dry love diapers,Asda little angels,Kisskids diapers,Molfix diapers,,the list is endless, actually...Jz choose d one Ur budget works with and Ur LO will be fine...

God bless u ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:20am On Aug 28, 2020
bimberry1307:
Mamas in the house that have experience with circumcision, pls help! My prince charming got circumcised yesterday, he's always crying. Some drugs were prescribed along side penicillin. Pls any other thing to make it heal on time? Abeg make una no waka pass o.

I didn't give any of my son's drugs. Just para when fever was high.

What type of circumcision was done?

Penicillin ointment is for his piniz around the side that was circumcised. I dropped warm water on it during bath. It healed gradually for 1wk.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:46am On Aug 28, 2020
Brownishshuga:

Why the crying dear? The lady saying that baby is folding must be regarding baby's privates. Nothing is wrong with the scan. Baby is in perfect condition. Just go back to the doctor on Tuesday regarding the test and treatment plan.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:01am On Aug 28, 2020
Pearl05:

Why the crying dear? The lady saying that baby is folding must be regarding baby's privates. Nothing is wrong with the scan. Baby is in perfect condition. Just go back to the doctor on Tuesday regarding the test and treatment plan.
My thoughts too. @Brownishshuga in addition to what other mamas are saying u need to be drinking enough water, eat more of friuts and vegtables, avoid too much carbs and sugary things, rest well and stop over thinking/ worry, talk to God always and let HIM take d lead. Hope this helps...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2020
suilois:
Good morning mammas oh, sorry to bother us. Please who has used mastela 5 in 1..rocker and bassinet... I'm thinking of getting it in place of baby rocker and cot. Pls what do we think... Waste of money or....? Just thinking... Pls respond... Im a FTM who is not ready to waste money... Thank you
I've just checked the mastela 5 in 1 and id advice not to buy it.
Your baby will outgrow a bassinet in a blink of an eye .
A rocker is nice and very handy and your baby will use a regular one for longer as it grows.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:20am On Aug 28, 2020
Brownishshuga:

I understand you went for scan because you are a FTM but the tests and pending results has to do with your health and not your baby.
Now you are crying and further increasing your BP. Kwantinue o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by swtzeebae(f): 9:43am On Aug 28, 2020
Slay and be comfortable after childbirth with our amazing offer.

Feel free to remove any goods you are not intrested in from our package

Place your orders today and you will be glad you did.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosekatiej: 11:07am On Aug 28, 2020
Cappo and my teammates I hail una smiley

I don shout tire abeg make una add me now I be una person lol November 27 yet to know the gender. Thanks

quote author=ToyosiR post=92453275]Congratulations to all team August. This team no they slow down at all. I dont know why i am always thinking i am team August while i am team November.

Wishing all the mama's a successful delivery.

For, My lovely teamNovember wey no dey carry last. We are marching on to the glory trimester now which is the 3rd. I pray for a smooth ride all through for each and every one of us.

Kindly answer the roll call and tell us how you are doing, the kicking, how the kpekus ministry is florishing, Hope backache is not disturbing that ministry at your end?

ROLL CALL FOR NOVEMBER 2020
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER
ToyosiR -----------Nov 12-----------XY
lagra -------------Nov xx-----------UNKNOWN
cheeketo ----------Nov 04-----------UNKNOWN
Shemmyglo ---------Nov 24-----------XX
mayornmn -----------Nov 25-----------UNKNOWN
JOANDIVA ----------Nov 10-----------UNKNOWN
McPerry -----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
chylove9000 --------Nov 11-----------UNKNOWN
mobi123 ------------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
Goodmorning2u ------Nov 07-----------UNKNOWN
pweetyoge ----------Nov 13-----------UNKNOWN
faithlucky ---------Nov 26-----------UNKNOWN
Teewhyjo -----------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
barbie047 ----------Nov 05-----------UNKNOWN
OumKhadeejah ------Nov 13-----------XX
Deeedeee ----------Nov 16-----------UNKNOWN
Gentlemum ---------Nov 12-----------UNKNOWN
IamGreen1 ---------Nov 25-----------XX
#TeamHealthyMother&Baby
#TeamHappyDelivery
#TeamNoLossAllGain

Abeg, Avail us the gender if its known so we can update. [/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:12am On Aug 28, 2020
So our August mamas have refused to do thread cuties for us bah? cry cry hopefully our September mamas wouldn't slack.

Congratulations to all our August mamas that have offloaded so far, wishing the remaining and September porters supernatural delivery.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babygal2020(f): 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
sugah:
So our August mamas have refused to do thread cuties for us bah? cry cry hopefully our September mamas wouldn't slack.

Congratulations to all our August mamas that have offloaded so far, wishing the remaining and September porters supernatural delivery.

How is it done pls?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
Babygal2020:

How is it done pls?
Thursday thread cuties...
You bless us with a picture of your baby...nothing serious
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babygal2020(f): 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
sugah:

Thursday thread cuties...
You bless us with a picture of your baby...nothing serious
Oh! That means it will now be next Thursday?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
@FloraEC, sugah, milaby, pearl05
Thanks for your responses.
Ampiclox drop, PCM and vitamin c drops were prescribed along side penicillin. The ring dropped yesterday and the crying have reduced.
God bless our babies.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
rosekatiej:
Cappo and my teammates I hail una smiley

I don shout tire abeg make una add me now I be una person lol November 27 yet to know the gender. Thanks

Haaa no mind me jaare. Na mention i dey check sometimes if the pages too much. No Vex oooo. I don add you now.

rosekatiej --------Nov 27-----------UNKNOWN

Wishing you safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teetopic(f): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
Being pregnant is not easy I swear.
#Team April#

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
pweetyoge:
Team November, how are you all doing?

We thank God for the journey so far, the kicking is no child's play.

@Cappo ToyosiR, thank you so much for checking up on us.

How I wish September and October can just run so fast even tho I have not bought a pin for the new baby...Safe delivery to everyone!

No worry, dem go use race.

I was even thinking we should arrange this calendar in ascending order.. Who is with me on this.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
IamGreen1:

I've not started shopping though I've few things just need more so I'm thinking of getting my christening wears and some personal things for myself so I would shopping just once with hubby when he's back from traveling and he has promised to get few things too. I'm well relax because flight is resuming 29 of this month so by late September I would get other stuff we need. I'm Safe delivery to us all.

Thant is fine. Same here too. I hope to shop next month.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
cheeketo:
Cappo sorry o, I thought it's only me with this small bump thing o, when am not a ftm.
Had this terrible pelvic pain last week, it got worse on Saturday as I could barely walk or stand, sit or try to stand from a sitting position, in fact anything that requires moving my legs ends up in pain, I began to wonder if it not too early for baby to engage the pelvic region.
Had to run to the hospital when additional symptoms like malaria started towards evening, terrible headache, joint pain and temperature. I was given injection and follow up drugs, including antibiotics, funny enough malaria test came out negative, but BP was 138/96, guess the reason for all those symptoms, and with a history of preelemcia, I was a bit scared.
Taking enough rest and getting better.

Who else doesn't have that black line on their stomachs at 29 weeks, mine just started showing faintly last week o, this pregnancy is so different from my first ehn.

Please rest well oooo. I just noticed that line yesterday when we hit 29weeks.

We are kuku getting there.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
mayornmn:

Sorry ehn!

Thank you jaare
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bilsworld61: 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
Team Feb...I lost my 16weeks pregnancy yesterday due to placenta previa...wish all mother's safe delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
JOANDIVA:

Sorry mama for your leg pain. We are doing fine. Am not done shopping but 75% done. I did a scan yesterday and my baby is weighing 1.5kg at 29weeks. Am worried that the baby is big

Please, do not be worried and dont let it affect your balanced meal oooo. Baby wey go big go big ooooo. Moreso, I think 1.5kg is still within the good range.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
ToyosiR:

No worry, dem go use race.

I was even thinking we should arrange this calendar in ascending order.. Who is with me on this.
Abeg arrange the calender alphabetically. #Team Dec

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
Asda little angel.. Is the best.

Deeedeee:
Good evening great mothers in the house.
Pls kindly recommend me a very good diaper.
I am a FTM.

God bless u as u respond.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5817) (5818) (5819) (5820) (5821) (5822) (5823) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StephOkemini and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.