Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8139433 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5835) (5836) (5837) (5838) (5839) (5840) (5841) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SHIMOK101: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
sugah:

We also commit our dear bilsworld61 into your hands, we ask that you comfort her and give her double to wipe away her tears.
We ask that you grant divine healing to Shimok101's dw and Engraced247 currently battling with PIH.

Amen
Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
sugah:

We also commit our dear bilsworld61 into your hands, we ask that you comfort her and give her double to wipe away her tears.
We ask that you grant divine healing to Shimok101's dw and Engraced247 currently battling with PIH.

Amen

Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
threegees:
PRAYER MONDAY

Our everlasting and eternal Father in heaven,
You who sits in the heavens and make the earth your footstool,
The giver of life and of all good things,
The God who never sleeps nor slumbers,
You who makes the barren woman to be called the mother of nations,
Onise iyanu, Agbanilagbatan, Onibu ore,
Chukwu onye dimma, Chukwu okike, Chi ne nye nwa,
Lord we thank you for your blessings that maketh rich and adds no sorrow with it.
Thank you for all the conceptions, pregnancy journeys and safe deliveries of our babies so far.
You're a faithful God. Too faithful to fail your own and too committed to leave us.
We commit all pregnant women here and our babies.
We ask for smooth, safe, fast, easy and supernatural deliveries of our babies at the right time. No losses nor complications in Jesus name.
The right medical personnels will attend to us at the time of our deliveries in Jesus name.
We will have our babies healthy and sound in Jesus name.
Our husbands will be blessed with resources and finances to take care of us, our babies and our other children in Jesus name.
And for as many trusting you for this blessing, Lord the giver of all good gifts, we ask that you bless and grant them their heart's desires.
For those going through a difficult pregnancy journey, may the Holy Spirit of ease and comfort make it easy for them till the very end in Jesus name.
The grace, strength and ability to carry our pregnancies, go through labour and bring forth with ease be released to us all even now in Jesus name.
No more fear in Jesus name.
In the end of it all, let your name alone be glorified.
Thank you our ever living and unchanging God for answered prayers in Jesus name.
Amen.

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
sugah:

Amen
Amen
Divine wholeness we pray for them in Jesus name

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
19CannyMum:

Yeah especially since spirit is quite harsh. I'm thinking maybe it just depends on who does the surgery. I know someone who did myomectomy, incision was the size of a credit card. The same surgery some doctors will design a woman's stomach lol. Just the same way we're all stitched after episiotomy but outcome depends on who does the stitching.

Also for myomectomy you can rest afterwards, most women are not really able to rest after CS and see carrying baby etc.

However if I was in such shoes and my doctor said I should use spirit, I would because na infection bad pass show healing, loose suturing etc.
I think the cut given for myo depends on the extent of the surgery/fibroid removal.
In my case, because the myomas were plenty and scattered they had to bring out the uterus and pick out all of them...and maybe expertise too. My myo cut was longer than CS cut and CS suturing was fantastic, thats solely on technology though

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babygal2020(f): 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
sugah:
I'm not sure where this cleaning incision site with spirit comes from. Is this based on instruction from the doctor?
Both my surgeries (Myomectomy and CS) I was only asked to keep the incision area dry and healing was fast (even faster for my CS but the suturing method was different)

My doctor asked me. Never knew it can heal without methylated spirit.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Odycute(f): 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
[quote author=sunbestie post=93662031]TEAM DECEMBER 2020
Happy new month and welcome to the month of September filled with favours and blessings. Teamies how are we doing? How's waddling with d big belle? I walk like a duck now due to jajaine heaviness ooo. It is not easy at all oo.

If u quote]

Happy New month Cappo.

We are doing well.
No complaints.

May God make it easy for us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
Deeedeee:

Pls register me here too. I av 2 EDD, NOV 23 and Dec 10.
So make I know I belong to team December too.
Although my gyn/obs has advised that I should start preparing for delivery from November but pls still register me.

By God's grace we are both fine. Just that my V is kinda heavy and standing up from bed these days nah big thing for me but hubby is there for me.
No wahala i will add u back. It is a plus or minus 2 weeks so u can fall into labor before those dates. Just get ur bag pack as from Nov. Am battling with dat V heaviness too... Na d package sha. Take care.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
threegees:
PRAYER MONDAY

You who sits in the heavens and make the earth your footstool,
The giver of life and of all good things,
The God who never sleeps nor slumbers,
You who makes the barren woman to be called the mother of nations,
Onise iyanu, Agbanilagbatan, Onibu ore,
Chukwu onye dimma, Chukwu okike, Chi ne nye nwa,
Lord we thank you for your blessings that maketh rich and adds no sorrow with it.
Thank you for all the conceptions, pregnancy journeys and safe deliveries of our babies so far.
You're a faithful God. Too faithful to fail your own and too committed to leave us.
We commit all pregnant women here and our babies.
We ask for smooth, safe, fast, easy and supernatural deliveries of our babies at the right time. No losses nor complications in Jesus name.
The right medical personnels will attend to us at the time of our deliveries in Jesus name.
We will have our babies healthy and sound in Jesus name.
Our husbands will be blessed with resources and finances to take care of us, our babies and our other children in Jesus name.
And for as many trusting you for this blessing, Lord the giver of all good gifts, we ask that you bless and grant them their heart's desires.
For those going through a difficult pregnancy journey, may the Holy Spirit of ease and comfort make it easy for them till the very end in Jesus name.
The grace, strength and ability to carry our pregnancies, go through labour and bring forth with ease be released to us all even now in Jesus name.
No more fear in Jesus name.
Thank you our ever living and unchanging God for answered prayers in Jesus name.
Amen.
Amen oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
[quote author=Odycute post=93674358][/quote] Happy to hear from u. Amen to ur prayers... Enjoy ur pregy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Mopelola456:
Good morning, am team October I had sleepless night last night n serious backache, pls I need advice on what to do to ease d pain. Am a FTM

Always sleep on your sides especially lefthand side.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tmac4eva(f): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
sunbestie:
TEAM DECEMBER 2020
Happy new month and welcome to the month of September filled with favours and blessings. Teamies how are we doing? How's waddling with d big belle? I walk like a duck now due to jajaine heaviness ooo. It is not easy at all oo.

If u have d cash now start shopping oo third trimester tiredness and dec rush shopping is not adviceable smiley Hope we dey collect d kpekus offering as our strength can carry us.. No dulling oo.

My baby kicks these days nah kun fu style cheesy cheesy Sometimes i keep wondering if it is only one baby that is making all that movement grin grin.

If you never register for antenatal this is d time to do that so you will be checked and monitored oo we want healthy babies ooo... We need to be taking our drugs regularly no skipping ooo, drink enough water and eat fruits and vegetables for your blood levels. Hope those of us that has registered are keeping up with our appointments...

Let's drop our EDD and baby gender if u have checked so i will update.....

Teamies Come in and tell us how you are feeling/doing.
Pls teamies come and answer roll call so we will know u are doing great
Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Team Xmas babies for d wins kiss kiss
#Team shakara mummies cheesy
Good evening cappo, am fine. It will end in praise,

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
I went to see a dentist today and he said i should come for extraction of the tooth as there is hole inside the molars. He PRESCRIBED pcm and amoxicillin for me. I have started taking the medication but the pain has started coming back as i feel it most at night. And usually get relief during the day.

How safe is this extraction now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funkydoll(f): 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
sunbestie:
TEAM DECEMBER 2020

If u have d cash now start shopping oo third trimester tiredness and dec rush shopping is not adviceable smiley Hope we dey collect d kpekus offering as our strength can carry us.. No dulling oo.

My baby kicks these days nah kun fu style cheesy cheesy Sometimes i keep wondering if it is only one baby that is making all that movement grin grin.

If you never register for antenatal this is d time to do that so you will be checked and monitored oo we want healthy babies ooo... We need to be taking our drugs regularly no skipping ooo, drink enough water and eat fruits and vegetables for your blood levels. Hope those of us that has registered are keeping up with our appointments...

Let's drop our EDD and baby gender if u have checked so i will update.....

Teamies Come in and tell us how you are feeling/doing.
Pls teamies come and answer roll call so we will know u are doing great

S/N NAMES ___________ EDD ___________ SEX

01. sunbestie -------------------- 23rd Dec
02. Zino89 ------------------------ 26th Dec --------- XX
03. Katchycouture ------------ 26th Dec
04. babsjummy ---------------- 4th Dec
05. ifeoluwatoyin2 ----------- 6th Dec
06. tmac4eva ------------------ 19th Dec
07. tyreal
08. kunmisola ---------- 21st Dec -- XX 09. lolaymary ------------------ 16th Dec
10. Rosemariefavour
11. charytea -------------------- 5th Dec
12. funkydoll -------------------1st Dec
13. Saheed69 ----------------- 31st Dec
14. mzbrown ------------------ 13th Dec
15. thowobee ----------------- 5th Dec
16. pseudome --------------- 23rd Dec
17. Odycute ---------- 31st Dec ---- XX
18. tiwatopebam ------- 10th Dec 19. snowbaby -------- 27th Dec ----- XY
20. Olawusolayimika ---- 27th Dec ---- XY 21. Ruthia ---------- ---19th Dec 22. Deeedeee ------------- 10th Dec
We pray for a smooth pregnancy journey and it must surely end in praise.
Other team December mamas that are peeping abeg come out and identify with ur team members ooo
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Team Xmas babies for d wins kiss kiss
#Team shakara mummies cheesy
we are doing fine here ...kpekus ministry is going smoothly...just the frequent tiredness .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
Babygal2020:

My doctor asked me. Never knew it can heal without methylated spirit.
Mine healed without spirit.

...Although I think the type of suturing also determines the care required...id ask my Dr at my next appointment
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
sugah:
I'm not sure where this cleaning incision site with spirit comes from. Is this based on instruction from the doctor?
Both my surgeries (Myomectomy and CS) I was only asked to keep the incision area dry and healing was fast (even faster for my CS but the suturing method was different)

I didn't clean my incision site with spirt too maybe it is the standard practice in the United sates or training and exposure of the dr involved.
My incision healed perfectly within a month and i resumed the other room duties from 6 weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hello mamas please I’ve been having serious headaches for about 4-5 days now I’ve been taking pcm daily but is this normal I just finished 1st trimester I’m 13 weeks plus 3 days
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
tmac4eva:
Good evening cappo, am fine. It will end in praise,
Amen teamie...e-hug

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
Pearl05:
I went to see a dentist today and he said i should come for extraction of the tooth as there is hole inside the molars. He PRESCRIBED pcm and amoxicillin for me. I have started taking the medication but the pain has started coming back as i feel it most at night. And usually get relief during the day.

i heard that is d only option if there is a hole in d molar. Sorry about d pains.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
funkydoll:

we are doing fine here ...kpekus ministry is going smoothly...just the frequent tiredness .
Good to hear from u. Take care.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
ToyosiR:
We greet all our new Mama and wish the belleful mama a successful and stressfree delivery without complication.

Team November, How are we doing, hope the biggy biggy belle no too dey disturb. about half of us have hit the 30weeks mark.

May God in his infinite mercy see us through the remaining period.

Kindly let us answer our roll call and tell us how we are feeling.

Please mention me in comments with your gender and EDD.

ROLL CALL FOR NOVEMBER 2020
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER
ToyosiR -----------Nov 12-----------XY
lagra -------------Nov xx-----------UNKNOWN
cheeketo ----------Nov 04-----------XY
Shemmyglo ---------Nov 24-----------XX
mayornmn -----------Nov 25-----------XX
JOANDIVA ----------Nov 10-----------XY
McPerry -----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
chylove9000 --------Nov 11-----------UNKNOWN
mobi123 ------------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
Goodmorning2u ------Nov 07-----------UNKNOWN
pweetyoge ----------Nov 13-----------UNKNOWN
faithlucky ---------Nov 26-----------UNKNOWN
Teewhyjo -----------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
barbie047 ----------Nov 05-----------UNKNOWN
OumKhadeejah ------Nov 13-----------XX
Deeedeee ----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
Gentlemum ---------Nov 12-----------UNKNOWN
IamGreen1 ---------Nov 25-----------XX
Oolayeancah -------Nov 04-----------XY
estherdabs --------Nov 10-----------XY
MummyD2020 --------Nov XX-----------UNKNOWN
rosekatiej --------Nov 27-----------UNKNOWN
Anna20 --------Nov 03---------------XX
#TeamHealthyMother&Baby
#TeamHappyDelivery
#TeamNoLossAllGain

Team November for Sexy bumps.
Team November for sharp, sharp delivery
I have been doing great all these while, but since yesterday I throw up everything that enters my mouth even little water. I always feel weak. Am 31 weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
oke22:
Hello mamas please I’ve been having serious headaches for about 4-5 days now I’ve been taking pcm daily but is this normal I just finished 1st trimester I’m 13 weeks plus 3 days
Go and see ur doctor. Once u have fever or headache reach 3 days run go hospital for proper test and treatment. Hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
yetty002:
Cappo I have port since August. My baby decided to come in August. To the glory of God baby and I are doing fine.
wow wow congratulations mama. God bless your new born

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
Thank you
sunbestie:
Go and see ur doctor. Once u have fever or headache reach 3 days run go hospital for proper test and treatment. Hope this helps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
Amen

threegees:
PRAYER MONDAY

Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
Congratulations teamie. God will perfect all that concerns you and our princess.

mayysen:
BA BA BA
My beautiful princess arrived yesterday 5th Sept at 33 weeks weighing 1.8kg through emergency CS because of PIH and preeclampsia. Baby is undergoing observation at the NICU. mother is recovering well. Daddy is doing great too.

Oct cappo @ threegees, take note please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
blessedmum11:

I didn't clean my incision site with spirt too maybe it is the standard practice in the United sates or training and exposure of the dr involved.
My incision healed perfectly within a month and i resumed the other room duties from 6 weeks
Yes, its standard for the US not to use alcohol on the incision site.
But even amongst those done in Nigeria, some are told to use alcohol and some are not
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
Pearl05:

Does he know you're pregnant?
Anyway, an old belief states pregnancy usually costs a tooth. Don't know how true. But I believe the pain will go after pregnancy. I hear it's not good to remove teeth when pregnant too. But what do I know? I'll advise you endure the pain and after pregnancy, you may choose whether to remove it or not. I totally understand what toothache is. I've had my own fair share of it. It's not easy, but if you can, please endure

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
oke22:

I used to have on and off headaches too in my first trimester as part of the package. Headaches can be part of the package due to hormonal changes in the body while pregnant but since you say yours is serious and persistent, I will advice that you check with your Doctor. You may also check your BP.
Relax, don't stress yourself, get enough rest. Make sure you eat something no matter how little or light. Take fluids in small quantity at a time, you may try cold water, I used to take cold Garri water. Do away with your phones, TV or any gadget when you are resting, You may try sleeping in a dark room or direct the light away from you. Wishing you a healthy and happy bumping.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ewaifeoluwa: 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
Congratulations mama, blessings to our princess
mayysen:
BA BA BA
My beautiful princess arrived yesterday 5th Sept at 33 weeks weighing 1.8kg through emergency CS because of PIH and preeclampsia. Baby is undergoing observation at the NICU. mother is recovering well. Daddy is doing great too.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
mayysen:
BA BA BA

Congratulations mama, quick recovery to both of you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
I envy you guys that are able to take drugs. Throughout my first pregnancy.. I fought hard to take drugs. My first trimester I could not take any drugs, cos even water or food was my enemy. Thank God my baby was perfect strong and healthy. Now its happening again, thinking of folic acid alone makes me want to throw up not to talk of holding or even put it inside swallow. no matter how I try. I can't take drugs. I love injections. I prefer 10 injections to swallow 1 pill. Now folic acid, I have put folic acid away. I remember my gynaecologist telling me when I was pregnant with my daughter then, that I should focus on putting food in my stomach ,less worried about drugs since if I take it I throw up the pills including the food I struggled to eat. I'm just praying this baby with b ok like my first. Its really difficult to take drugs. Sorry for my ranting cry kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5835) (5836) (5837) (5838) (5839) (5840) (5841) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dolphinlove(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.