Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140924 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5836) (5837) (5838) (5839) (5840) (5841) (5842) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
yetty002:
Cappo I have port since August. My baby decided to come in August. To the glory of God baby and I are doing fine.
congratulations mama and welcome to your baby.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
cinderellashoes:

Thank you ma grin
you are welcome, kiss kiss kiss to baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nemzy(f): 1:29am On Sep 08, 2020
BA BA BA!

My princess made her grand entrance into the world yesterday September 7th weighing 3kg via VD.
Baby, mama, papa and big sis are doing well.
Supernatural delivery to all expecting mothers.
#supernaturaldeliveryforseptembermamas

cc cappo @mayluv

49 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 1:48am On Sep 08, 2020
Nemzy:
BA BA BA!

My princess made her grand entrance into the world yesterday September 7th weighing 3kg via VD.

cc cappo @mayluv

Congrats mama grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rosebell(f): 3:41am On Sep 08, 2020
Nemzy:
BA BA BA!

cc cappo @mayluv
Congratulations ma
Welcome princess
September for supernatural delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyD2020(f): 4:27am On Sep 08, 2020
19CannyMum:

Did you have your surgeries in Nigeria or abroad?

Because abroad, when you have a minor injury at home, spirit is not used. It's even difficult to get spirit to buy. But in Nigeria, it's very important to prevent possibility of infection. Hence our steady recourse to spirit.

Also we have very high humidity so 'keep dry' is not very easy in Nigeria.

I must commend that you are quite vast in your view. I gave birth to my boy in canada and they didnt recommend that I use any spirit. I was shocked when I heard it here. It could be the weather really.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyD2020(f): 4:29am On Sep 08, 2020
sugah:

My suture healing is different.....
I started breastfeeding immediately....only thing that delayed my stomach retracting was that my kid wasn't latching properly. Breastfeeding helps the uterus retract.....notwithstanding, with proper diet and exercise my stomach became slate flat after CS.

I think I started breastfeeding the next day i cant recall now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyD2020(f): 4:44am On Sep 08, 2020
ToyosiR:
We greet all our new Mama and wish the belleful mama a successful and stressfree delivery without complication.

Team November, How are we doing, hope the biggy biggy belle no too dey disturb. about half of us have hit the 30weeks mark.

May God in his infinite mercy see us through the remaining period.

Kindly let us answer our roll call and tell us how we are feeling.

Please mention me in comments with your gender and EDD.

ROLL CALL FOR NOVEMBER 2020
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER
ToyosiR -----------Nov 12-----------XY
lagra -------------Nov xx-----------UNKNOWN
cheeketo ----------Nov 04-----------XY
Shemmyglo ---------Nov 24-----------XX
mayornmn -----------Nov 25-----------XX
JOANDIVA ----------Nov 10-----------XY
McPerry -----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
chylove9000 --------Nov 11-----------UNKNOWN
mobi123 ------------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
Goodmorning2u ------Nov 07-----------UNKNOWN
pweetyoge ----------Nov 13-----------UNKNOWN
faithlucky ---------Nov 26-----------UNKNOWN
Teewhyjo -----------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
barbie047 ----------Nov 05-----------UNKNOWN
OumKhadeejah ------Nov 13-----------XX
Deeedeee ----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
Gentlemum ---------Nov 12-----------UNKNOWN
IamGreen1 ---------Nov 25-----------XX
Oolayeancah -------Nov 04-----------XY
estherdabs --------Nov 10-----------XY
MummyD2020 --------Nov XX-----------UNKNOWN
rosekatiej --------Nov 27-----------UNKNOWN
Anna20 --------Nov 03---------------XX
#TeamHealthyMother&Baby
#TeamHappyDelivery
#TeamNoLossAllGain

Team November for Sexy bumps.
Team November for sharp, sharp delivery

Naso, my details ehh, the k leg no be here oh. I thank God for always preserving me as I go out and come in. The bad road in ikotun is nothing to write home about but His abundant grace is keeping me. All my body pains me when I want to get up from the bed. Honestly I am tired of all the discomfort. May God continue to bless and help us all to the end. Amen. Congratulations to all my beautiful team. I call us beautiful because I dont know what and who I look like when I'm looking at the mirror. It is well with us all.
More power to your elbow cappo!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 5:34am On Sep 08, 2020
Nemzy:
BA BA BA!

cc cappo @mayluv

Finally...
Congratulations to you, Mommy and welcome Princess.
God bless you, darling

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 6:19am On Sep 08, 2020
Nemzy:
BA BA BA!

cc cappo @mayluv
Congratulations mama. God bless your newborn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 6:41am On Sep 08, 2020
Nemzy:
BA BA BA!

cc cappo @mayluv

Congratulations momma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 6:42am On Sep 08, 2020
Anna20:
Please mothers I'm dearly in need of baby items, EDD is Nov. 3 and I've not gotten a pin...things are a little bit tight ,I go for antenatal once in a while when I can afford antenatal fee . I decide to come out here for help since nothing is forthcoming.
Please I'll appreciate if I can get help with baby items. My location is Sango ota. I'm a ftm.
May God make it easy for all of us.

Good morning mommas, please don't read and pass. I'm not asking for money, please just baby items, anyone who is touched to help me... I'll appreciate. Gender is XX

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:08am On Sep 08, 2020
Nemzy:
BA BA BA!

cc cappo @mayluv
congrats mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 7:13am On Sep 08, 2020
Thank you mama
sweetlady4real:

I used to have on and off headaches too in my first trimester as part of the package. Headaches can be part of the package due to hormonal changes in the body while pregnant but since you say yours is serious and persistent, I will advice that you check with your Doctor. You may also check your BP.
Relax, don't stress yourself, get enough rest. Make sure you eat something no matter how little or light. Take fluids in small quantity at a time, you may try cold water, I used to take cold Garri water. Do away with your phones, TV or any gadget when you are resting, You may try sleeping in a dark room or direct the light away from you. Wishing you a healthy and happy bumping.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 7:24am On Sep 08, 2020
Another bumpy tuesday is here again. Come and show us your bumps make our belle sweet small grin. My team September be dropping it hot. Congratulations to all mamas that have given birth and safe delivery to the rest of us. Abeg answer roll call and let us know the body dey do you. For me now eh the sleep is so much sweeter but constipation is showing me pepper. My stomach is harder these days also. It's not so bad sha. I dey wait patiently for my baby to come at his time grin

USERNAME-------------EDD--------GENDER-------DELIVERED
1. khaite23 ................................09/09...............XX.........................26/08 Delivered
2. Debbs49 ...............................17/09................XY
3. cinderellashoes .................17/09................XX.........................30/08 Delivered
4. mimyselfai ...........................18/09................XY
5. Ziby ........................................18/09................XY
6. yetty002 ...............................21/09................unknown............xx/08 Delivered
7. Chikabel ................................11/09...............XX
8. mayluv ...................................24/09...............XY
9. omavicky ..............................25/09...............XX
10. FairyGodmother ...............22/09..............XX
11. temmytayur .......................23/09...............XY
12. Milaby ..................................23/09...............XY
13. Rosebell ...............................16/09
14. Nemzy...................................29/09..............XX.......................07/09 Delivered
15. younix ........................... .......20/09
16. SugaryBelle .........................27/09
17. StrongWoman333.............xx/09.............XY.......................14/08 Delivered

Team September for supernatural delivery.

One love mamas

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FairyGodmother: 8:06am On Sep 08, 2020
mayluv:
Another bumpy tuesday is here again. Come and show us your bumps make our belle sweet small grin. My team September be dropping it hot. Congratulations to all mamas that have given birth and safe delivery to the rest of us. Abeg answer roll call and let us know the body dey do you. For me now eh the sleep is so much sweeter but constipation is showing me pepper. My stomach is harder these days also. It's not so bad sha. I dey wait patiently for my baby to come at his time grin

USERNAME-------------EDD--------GENDER-------DELIVERED
1. khaite23 ................................09/09...............XX.........................26/08 Delivered
2. Debbs49 ...............................17/09................XY
3. cinderellashoes .................17/09................XX.........................30/08 Delivered
4. mimyselfai ...........................18/09................XY
5. Ziby ........................................18/09................XY
6. yetty002 ...............................21/09................unknown............xx/08 Delivered
7. Chikabel ................................11/09...............XX
8. mayluv ...................................24/09...............XY
9. omavicky ..............................25/09...............XX
10. FairyGodmother ...............22/09..............XX
11. temmytayur .......................23/09...............XY
12. Milaby ..................................23/09...............XY
13. Rosebell ...............................16/09
14. Nemzy...................................29/09..............XX.......................07/09 Delivered
15. younix ........................... .......20/09
16. SugaryBelle .........................27/09
17. StrongWoman333.............xx/09.............XY.......................14/08 Delivered

Team September for supernatural delivery.

One love mamas
I dey gallant dey wait for my princess to finish her makeup and make her grand entrance. Sleeping on my left side now dey make me fear sleeping. I can't try sleeping on my right side my baby will be struggling like I want to strangle her.
Congratulations to all teamies that have birthed their los. May the blessings they came with last a lifetime. Supernatural delivery to all preggy mommas. Our joy will not be cut short. It's going to end in praise!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 8:08am On Sep 08, 2020
sunbestie:
TEAM DECEMBER 2020
Happy new month and welcome to the month of September filled with favours and blessings. Teamies how are we doing? How's waddling with d big belle? I walk like a duck now due to jajaine heaviness ooo. It is not easy at all oo.

If u have d cash now start shopping oo third trimester tiredness and dec rush shopping is not adviceable smiley Hope we dey collect d kpekus offering as our strength can carry us.. No dulling oo.

My baby kicks these days nah kun fu style cheesy cheesy Sometimes i keep wondering if it is only one baby that is making all that movement grin grin.

If you never register for antenatal this is d time to do that so you will be checked and monitored oo we want healthy babies ooo... We need to be taking our drugs regularly no skipping ooo, drink enough water and eat fruits and vegetables for your blood levels. Hope those of us that has registered are keeping up with our appointments...

Let's drop our EDD and baby gender if u have checked so i will update.....

Teamies Come in and tell us how you are feeling/doing.
Pls teamies come and answer roll call so we will know u are doing great

S/N NAMES ___________ EDD ___________ SEX

01. sunbestie -------------------- 23rd Dec
02. Zino89 ------------------------ 26th Dec --------- XX
03. Katchycouture ------------ 26th Dec
04. babsjummy ---------------- 4th Dec
05. ifeoluwatoyin2 ----------- 6th Dec
06. tmac4eva ------------------ 19th Dec
07. tyreal
08. kunmisola ---------- 21st Dec -- XX 09. lolaymary ------------------ 16th Dec
10. Rosemariefavour
11. charytea -------------------- 5th Dec
12. funkydoll -------------------1st Dec
13. Saheed69 ----------------- 31st Dec
14. mzbrown ------------------ 13th Dec
15. thowobee ----------------- 5th Dec
16. pseudome --------------- 23rd Dec
17. Odycute ---------- 31st Dec ---- XX
18. tiwatopebam ------- 10th Dec 19. snowbaby -------- 27th Dec ----- XY
20. Olawusolayimika ---- 27th Dec ---- XY 21. Ruthia ---------- ---19th Dec 22. Deeedeee ------------- 10th Dec
We pray for a smooth pregnancy journey and it must surely end in praise.
Other team December mamas that are peeping abeg come out and identify with ur team members ooo
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Team Xmas babies for d wins kiss kiss
#Team shakara mummies cheesy

We are doing well by his grace.. i'm done shopping i learnt a big lesson from my first pregnancy december shopping no easy i almost fainted.. to stand up from bed no easy but we go de alright my tummy is so big like say na triplet i carry grin we pray for safe delivery in ijn.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 9:09am On Sep 08, 2020
oke22:
Thank you mama

You are welcome ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 9:19am On Sep 08, 2020
Nemzy:
BA BA BA!

cc cappo @mayluv

Congratulations to you and your family. You will not know her end in Jesus name. Kisses to her.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 9:31am On Sep 08, 2020
Shemmyglo:

We are doing great. All thanks to God. Thanks for checking on us. November should just come fast fast. wink God will provide for each and every one of us in Jesus name. Amen

A big Amen to your prayer. November is a stone throw na october cover am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 9:32am On Sep 08, 2020
Deeedeee:

By God's grace we are both fine. Just that my V is kinda heavy and standing up from bed these days nah big thing for me but hubby is there for me.

Its part of the package ooo. It shall end in Praise. We are gradually getting there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2020
Anna20:

We're fine, baby kicks at interval, Don't know if it's Normal.... waiting patiently for the D-Day...may God help us all
Biko how do I get rid of labour fears,I can't sleep mostly at night,I get scared these days

Its normal for the interval kicks.

Abeg no fear jaare. Read more about labour.
watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oqz0X--cfY

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 9:37am On Sep 08, 2020
JOANDIVA:

I have been doing great all these while, but since yesterday I throw up everything that enters my mouth even little water. I always feel weak. Am 31 weeks

Sorry. You will be okay. Kindly inform your gynae and follow his/her directive.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2020
MummyD2020:

Naso, my details ehh, the k leg no be here oh. I thank God for always preserving me as I go out and come in. The bad road in ikotun is nothing to write home about but His abundant grace is keeping me. All my body pains me when I want to get up from the bed. Honestly I am tired of all the discomfort. May God continue to bless and help us all to the end. Amen. Congratulations to all my beautiful team. I call us beautiful because I dont know what and who I look like when I'm looking at the mirror. It is well with us all.
More power to your elbow cappo!

Madam d Madam, I no envy those in Ikotun area and the likes oooo. There was a day i went to that area. I was holding my tummy say make baby no jump out niii. Sorry for the discomfort. Its a matter of time Na October cover us . We are almost there.

Abeg, furnish me the Gender and Date make i perfect this thing naaa.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by KBARBIE(f): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2020
We are just a call away .

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shemmyglo(f): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2020
Bumpy Tuesday

Us 3 weeks ago at exactly 26 weeks. I took the picture so that I can use it to participate but I forgot to upload it. wink No recent picture. Taking picture is like a job itself grin

Wishing everyone safe delivery in Jesus name. Amen

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyD2020(f): 11:08am On Sep 08, 2020
Shemmyglo:
Bumpy Tuesday

Us 3 weeks ago at exactly 26 weeks. I took the picture so that I can use it to participate but I forgot to upload it. wink No recent picture. Taking picture is like a job itself grin

Wishing everyone safe delivery in Jesus name. Amen

Mama this your bump set well!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thowobee: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2020
I am doing fine. update gender XX

me I am doing all my shopping September ending for my first baby I shopped all at once
quote author=sunbestie post=93662031]TEAM DECEMBER 2020
Happy new month and welcome to the month of September filled with favours and blessings. Teamies how are we doing? How's waddling with d big belle? I walk like a duck now due to jajaine heaviness ooo. It is not easy at all oo.

If u have d cash now start shopping oo third trimester tiredness and dec rush shopping is not adviceable smiley Hope we dey collect d kpekus offering as our strength can carry us.. No dulling oo.

My baby kicks these days nah kun fu style cheesy cheesy Sometimes i keep wondering if it is only one baby that is making all that movement grin grin.

If you never register for antenatal this is d time to do that so you will be checked and monitored oo we want healthy babies ooo... We need to be taking our drugs regularly no skipping ooo, drink enough water and eat fruits and vegetables for your blood levels. Hope those of us that has registered are keeping up with our appointments...

Let's drop our EDD and baby gender if u have checked so i will update.....

Teamies Come in and tell us how you are feeling/doing.
Pls teamies come and answer roll call so we will know u are doing great

S/N NAMES ___________ EDD ___________ SEX

01. sunbestie -------------------- 23rd Dec
02. Zino89 ------------------------ 26th Dec --------- XX
03. Katchycouture ------------ 26th Dec
04. babsjummy ---------------- 4th Dec
05. ifeoluwatoyin2 ----------- 6th Dec
06. tmac4eva ------------------ 19th Dec
07. tyreal
08. kunmisola ---------- 21st Dec -- XX 09. lolaymary ------------------ 16th Dec
10. Rosemariefavour
11. charytea -------------------- 5th Dec
12. funkydoll -------------------1st Dec
13. Saheed69 ----------------- 31st Dec
14. mzbrown ------------------ 13th Dec
15. thowobee ----------------- 5th Dec
16. pseudome --------------- 23rd Dec
17. Odycute ---------- 31st Dec ---- XX
18. tiwatopebam ------- 10th Dec 19. snowbaby -------- 27th Dec ----- XY
20. Olawusolayimika ---- 27th Dec ---- XY 21. Ruthia ---------- ---19th Dec 22. Deeedeee ------------- 10th Dec
We pray for a smooth pregnancy journey and it must surely end in praise.
Other team December mamas that are peeping abeg come out and identify with ur team members ooo
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Team Xmas babies for d wins kiss kiss
#Team shakara mummies cheesy
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shemmyglo(f): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
MummyD2020:

Mama this your bump set well!!!!!

Wow, thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shemmyglo(f): 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
ToyosiR:

A big Amen to your prayer. November is a stone throw na october cover am.

Ok na
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
oke22:
Hello mamas please I’ve been having serious headaches for about 4-5 days now I’ve been taking pcm daily but is this normal I just finished 1st trimester I’m 13 weeks plus 3 days

If your BP checks out well, then it might be your package. It's like that for some people.

Stay hydrated, cucumbers and watermelon helps. Rest well too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beegail1(f): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
soonest:
Good afternoon beautiful mothers, I trust the 9months ministry is moving to the perm site.

Special shout out to team Feb/March2018 and team Dec2015.

I salute all the oldies, Snr Modath, zaynie, liftedhands, floraEc, Liora nwanneukwum, kaffy, goldmine, sugah, can't even remember all the sweet mothers that made the journey then interesting.
Ok bye for now and happy bumping to all the preggies

Welcome back. Team September 2015,2017 now 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (5836) (5837) (5838) (5839) (5840) (5841) (5842) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.