Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8154325 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5840) (5841) (5842) (5843) (5844) (5845) (5846) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beegail1(f): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
Pearl05:
Sex during pregnancy is always the best for me. No worries of getting pregnant or menstruation palavar just to dey flex oneself as much as my strength can carry me. It helps me to relax afterwards and have good sleep.

This is so me. I enjoy myself to the fullest because the fear of the unknown is known already.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beegail1(f): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Haryanphe:

Thank you for accepting to lead us. March mamas, come out and register oooooo
@ Tinudesi, Beegail1 and Pateffy.
Thanks Haryanphe.

Am in ooo for march.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jeswinner: 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
W
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyHalo(f): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
oke22:
Mumy halo my birthday mate baby �once you put to bed let me know I’ll send her a gift
Thank you ma smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyHalo(f): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Temitope009:
September roll call. Kindly reply teamies.

*TEAM FEB 2021 GOD'S WILLING*

MONIKER. EDD

1. MummyHalo. _____ Feb 26
2. xeexee1. _____ Feb 13
3. Rekhi Feb _____14
4. temitope009. _____ Feb 28
5. MeynaTK _____ Feb 08
6. olufummy02 ______ Feb 09
7. asagal. _____ Feb 15
8. Adezeal1. _____ Feb 07
9. Brownishshuga. _____ Feb 08
10. Phunmilola _____ Feb 01
11. Mumjb. _____ Feb 20

It's been long in here. I jumped, sorry if I missed your mentions or anything.

How are we all fairing? I'm sure morning sickness has given most of us space now.
What are we up to? Going to work? Baby shopping? Has anyone started antenatal yet?
What days do you go? Anyone in Abuja here? Let's connect.

I intend using national hospital as it was where I used for my first. I'm yet to register. My friend that registered fee weeks ago suffered because of the present corona, they had limited no of slots weekly, she went for like 4 weeks before she could be registered successfully. I'm still just looking jeje
We are doing fine. So far, God has been faithful. The constipation package is still there and I'm also trying to get a hang on the sleeping position thing.
I started antenatal last month.
Thanks for checking on us ma. Trust you are doing well too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SugaryBelle(f): 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
sugah:

Lol. The Braxton hicks is normal....I had to even hide mine from DH if not he would have totally cancelled my ministry..
The high libido is usually second trimester package but mehn enjoy yours o...

OK o, thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SugaryBelle(f): 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
Pearl05:

My dear fire dey go. Soon baby will land and everything will pack up. Just collect all you can to last you for 2 months
I've used this to threaten DH, told him if he doesn't cooperate now, he'll have to wait 6 months after delivery. grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
MummyHalo:

We are doing fine. So far, God has been faithful. The constipation package is still there and I'm also trying to get a hang on the sleeping position thing.
. Txx capppo we are doing Good! Meself na Abj i dey but i never start and doctors Are in Strike i guess dat dey started today!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 1:04am On Sep 10, 2020
THERE IS NEED FOR YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN TO START REHEARSING NOW�

� If your state of residence is among the ones that have announced the resumption of school in two weeks time I will advise to start now to rehearse with them

� how to wake up early again after 6 long months of over sleeping�

�Check whether their school uniform is still their size. You know some of them have added weight�

�Let them go back to their usual daily schedules before the lockdown came.

�Help them, especially the very young ones to adjust gradually. Don't wait for resumption week otherwise they may find it more difficult to pick up. The very young ones may even experience some disturbances in their health if they are suddenly forced to start waking up early, and without proper adjustment they are forced to leave the house early to school after months of enjoying the warmth of the bedroom till much later in the morning.

�Gradually work on their feeding habit, which I know that in many homes, including mine, has changed drastically. Everyone now eats when they feel like and more the 7am benchmark�

�Prepare them mentally as well. Check their books. Ask them to write goals and give to you before they resume. Take this time to address them on those subjects where they need to improve.

�They may put you under pressure to buy this and that because they are going to a new class. Please, don't spend beyond your purse/pocket. New academic session is not synonymous with new shoes and bags, especially now that people are just trying to come out of the economic effects of the lockdown. Don't borrow to make your children happy, otherwise they will never learn to live within their means. Wash what they have, mend the ones that need to be mended, work on their hair and nails. A neat child will always be neat whether their school uniform is old or new. If your child is neat only when you buy new things for him or her then you still have a long way to go.

�Plan for their school fees; many teachers have been without salary for these number of months. Please do not elongate their suffering by owing the school��

In conclussion, start preparing NOW!

*Shalom!*

*Copied*

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thatchick: 1:28am On Sep 10, 2020
lawvlypearl:
Good afternoon preggy grin cheesy yummy mummies,
Please can anyone quote ifako ijaiye general hospital registration antenatal procedure and fee? Thank you in advance �

Go on a Friday between 8 and 9am, you will be assigned a date for medical tests and blood donation from hubby, this will cost 4,000. Also ensure you are there around 8-9am, if you go later you might be asked to come back next day. After tests, you will be a given a date to come back for results. Next process is reporting back to the ANC unit, where you will be asked to come back for registration with 7,000 if you have had an operation before or 10,700 if you have not.

The date you will be given to come back for registration depends on which day you want your antenatal appointment to fall on. The days for antenatal are Wednesdays and Thursdays. So if you want Wednesdays appointment, you will be asked to come for registration on a Tuesday after presenting your test result, if you want Thursdays appointment, you will be asked to come for registration the next Friday.

N.B. You will be registered with or without the blood donation but you will need to still do it.

That's how far I know for now. Still also in the process.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 1:56am On Sep 10, 2020
Hello mamas , how are we all doing?
Na work carry your geh comot o, I am here with you in spirit.
Too lazy to read back grin
Congratulations to newly delivered mothers and our new members.

The third trimester mamas, how’s the waddling step? it will end in praise.

The second trimester mamas, hows the honey moon phase?

My first trimester mamas, hows it treating you ?MS? Headache? Bloating? It will soon pass. Hang in there.

All our pregnant fathers, I hail oo.

My GTC mamas, your testimony is here, claim it and rejoice.
One love always.

Don’t forget to check my page on IG: www.instagram.com/nursekhaphie_hub for pregnancy, breastfeeding and postpartum topics and support.
My DM Is open for questions and don’t forget to mention me if you have questions here for me too so I can answer.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 4:45am On Sep 10, 2020
Take hug, you're a darling, this helps, I really appreciate. cool cool cool

thatchick:

That's how far I know for now. Still also in the process .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 5:54am On Sep 10, 2020
[quote author=Haryanphe post=93753022]

Thank you for accepting to lead us. March mamas, come out and register oooooo
@ Tinudesi, Beegail1 and Pateffy.[/qu
Thanks haryanphe. Edd March 21. I registered early o so I guess it's free registration for now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 6:20am On Sep 10, 2020
beegail1:

This is so me. I enjoy myself to the fullest because the fear of the unknown is known already.

Nothing to fear again my dear, nothing spoil. Just as your strength go carry you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haryanphe(f): 7:21am On Sep 10, 2020
[quote author=Tinudesi post=93763293][/quote]

Our cappo is mama oke22, give her a mention for registration and yes registration should be free for we the early comers. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temitope009(f): 7:37am On Sep 10, 2020
oke22:
Mumy halo my birthday mate baby �once you put to bed let me know I’ll send her a gift

Yeeeh.. Out Feb baby has a gift already. Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temitope009(f): 7:38am On Sep 10, 2020
Mumjb:

I am fine just that body pain and head ache is showing me something daily. I haven't started shopping or antenatal yet, hoping to start soon.

Sorry about that momma, please try and take adequate rest. Rest very well pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temitope009(f): 7:45am On Sep 10, 2020
MummyHalo:

I'm well ma. Very well well. Thank you.
Just try and find ways to manage those discomforts. It will surely end in happiness.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temitope009(f): 7:48am On Sep 10, 2020
xeexee1:
. Txx capppo we are doing Good! Meself na Abj i dey but i never start and doctors Are in Strike i guess dat dey started today!!

Wow. Good to know. Where in Abj? Which hospital do you use?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 8:10am On Sep 10, 2020
I always suffered that bloating from 7 weeks thank God for gaviscon it was instant relief.
MummyHalo:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 8:12am On Sep 10, 2020
After this do you pay other fees. Cos I register in a missionary hospital I paid 7500 . And whenever I go I just pay scan and consultation fee of 800 if any complaints
thatchick:

Go on a Friday between 8 and 9am, you will be assigned a date for medical tests and blood donation from hubby, this will cost 4,000. Also ensure you are there around 8-9am, if you go later you might be asked to come back next day. After tests, you will be a given a date to come back for results. Next process is reporting back to the ANC unit, where you will be asked to come back for registration with 7,000 if you have had an operation before or 10,700 if you have not.

The date you will be given to come back for registration depends on which day you want your antenatal appointment to fall on. The days for antenatal are Wednesdays and Thursdays. So if you want Wednesdays appointment, you will be asked to come for registration on a Tuesday after presenting your test result, if you want Thursdays appointment, you will be asked to come for registration the next Friday.

N.B. You will be registered with or without the blood donation but you will need to still do it.

That's how far I know for now. Still also in the process.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 8:15am On Sep 10, 2020
March 2021 mamas
Oke 22————-March 8
Tinu desi——March 27
Haryanfe——-March 21
patteffy——march28

All other mamas feel free to add your March dates it will surely end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 8:21am On Sep 10, 2020
oke22:
March 2021 mamas
Oke 22————-March 8
Tinu desi——March 21
Haryanfe——-March 21
Pattenffy——march28

Amen o. My able cappo. How's Ms dealing with us

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2020
oke22:
March 2021 mamas
Oke 22————-March 8
Tinu desi——March 21
Haryanfe——-March 21
Pattenffy——march28

Is doing me somehow... My edd is April 3, but I have a strong feeling that I am team March... Let me just be observing

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 10:14am On Sep 10, 2020
MummyD2020:

Cloud kini? With this load and discomfort I dont get to cloud three sef. When I'm kpekusing I will be like "abeg do and leave me jare" movement is limited because of cramps everywhere! I thank God for our lives but I am tired jare. May we all get to the final stage in peace and good health. Amen

Amen to the prayer. No worry jaare, we go soon reach November, Na october cover am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2020
Please, I will like to know about OOUTH( teaching hospital in Sagamu).
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SamConquer(m): 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Greetings everyone here.
Please I have a question.
What does it mean for a PT strip that showed double lines(positive) to subsequently not show double lines the coming days?. The individual missed the period and is at five weeks of pregnancy(the PT was done at this five weeks) ....Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
Go for scan
SamConquer:
Greetings everyone here.
Please I have a question.
What does it mean for a PT strip that showed double lines(positive) to subsequently not show double lines the coming days?. The individual missed the period and is at five weeks of pregnancy(the PT was done at this five weeks) ....Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
Please anyone that has used general hospital Ota before please share experience and procedures with me

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thatchick: 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
oke22:
After this do you pay other fees. Cos I register in a missionary hospital I paid 7500 . And whenever I go I just pay scan and consultation fee of 800 if any complaints

I really can't say if other fees will still be paid. I'm a first timer but at the first orientation we were given the impression that that's the amount we will pay except for delivery fees.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
Chikabel:
BA! BA! BA!
My princess made her lovely entrance yesterday afternoon weighing 3.7kg via Emergency CS.
BS soon... Still nursing pains.
Fellow September teamies, how are we doing?
Cc Mayluv
Congrats teamie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
Tinudesi:
Please anyone that has used general hospital Ota before please share experience and procedures with me

General hospital ota is nice but you have to go early for registration and antenatal because the queue is something else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5840) (5841) (5842) (5843) (5844) (5845) (5846) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.