Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124287 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5842) (5843) (5844) (5845) (5846) (5847) (5848) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SamConquer(m): 8:29am On Sep 11, 2020
Pearl05:

It couldn't be implantation bleeding but it's better she see a doctor to be sure.
Couldn't or Could?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2020
P4perissos:

I take Lipton with milk almost everyday. And my bp has never been affected. Might be becos of the milk tho.
might be.... But for me i dnt take oo better safe than sorry.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2020
mabeni:
My wife went for her antenatal today and we learnt our baby is in transverse position at 33.6days weeks (his head on the right side of his mother abdomen). Please, is there still chance of the baby turning head down and what should we do
I'm really scared.

There is still time for d baby to turn but be open minded if d doc recommends CS. Don't be scared all we want is baby and mummy alive.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2020
SamConquer:
Good morning all.
My wife is 5weeks pregnant today and she noticed some light bleeding this morning. It has dropped like three times.(light bleeding like the pinch of salt). Prior to this, she had serious abdominal pain yesternight.
I would need you guys input. Thanks.
Let her see a doctor. It might be implantation bleeding. She needs rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SamConquer(m): 8:57am On Sep 11, 2020
sunbestie:
Let her see a doctor. It might be implantation bleeding. She needs rest.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babygal2020(f): 9:07am On Sep 11, 2020
Modupetemmy1:
good morning Mama's in the house, pls is there any herb one can take to reduce sugar in the blood? hubby has been on admission since Monday till date and the sugar isn't coming down,though it was very high before but now it reduced a bit and it's been fluntuating between 400+ to 500+
pls you people should suggest bikonu, the stress is just too much for me.i want to go home.

His sugar level is quiet high. I understand it's not easy to take care of a sick person in the hospital. Pls allow his doctor to treat him very well.

I pray for quick recovery. Pls after discharge, he should be on diabetic diet though it is not easy.You will notice great improvement. He should be very careful not to sustain injuries.

May God see you through.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:22am On Sep 11, 2020
SamConquer:
Good morning all.
My wife is 5weeks pregnant today and she noticed some light bleeding this morning. It has dropped like three times.(light bleeding like the pinch of salt). Prior to this, she had serious abdominal pain yesternight.
She needs to see a doctor immediately.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 9:30am On Sep 11, 2020
SamConquer:
Couldn't or Could?

Sorry could. I ve edited it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 10:18am On Sep 11, 2020
May God lay His mighty healing hands on your hubby teamie, I can't begin to imagine the stress of being pregnant and looking after your hubby. Please be careful about herbs especially for some1 that's diabetic or hypertensive, long term effect of herbs could result to a kidney damage. Hope he is getting better

Modupetemmy1:
good morning Mama's in the house, pls is there any herb one can take to reduce sugar in the blood? hubby has been on admission since Monday till date and the sugar isn't coming down,though it was very high before but now it reduced a bit and it's been fluntuating between 400+ to 500+
pls you people should suggest bikonu, the stress is just too much for me.i want to go home.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shhladyj(f): 11:23am On Sep 11, 2020
mabeni:
My wife went for her antenatal today and we learnt our baby is in transverse position at 33.6days weeks (his head on the right side of his mother abdomen). Please, is there still chance of the baby turning head down and what should we do
I'm really scared.

I have similar scan report. Pls experienced Mama's choke mouth for this matter. God bless us all with easy delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2020
SamConquer:
Good morning all.

Let her see a doctor immediately o... I experienced something like this with my first pregnancy and I was told its implantation bleeding, it was the third day I lost the pregnancy... She should not stress herself and no lifting of heavy things until she meet with a doctor. Safe delivery to her.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
There was one herb my grandma made for my dad used to crash his blood sugar but she’s dead now nobody knows where she bought it
Babygal2020:

His sugar level is quiet high. I understand it's not easy to take care of a sick person in the hospital. Pls allow his doctor to treat him very well.

I pray for quick recovery. Pls after discharge, he should be on diabetic diet though it is not easy.You will notice great improvement. He should be very careful not to sustain injuries.

May God see you through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
@Rosebell we are waiting for ur testimony ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jenifer007: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
Modupetemmy1:

Let him be eating raw bitter leaf daily...he can eat like four leaves... The sugar will drastically reduce.... While doing this he should avoid sugary foods or drinks.....I am a testimony
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temitope009(f): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
Glowing1:

I'm also team Feb.. Feb 8 due date.. Add mine to d team

You're highly welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temitope009(f): 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2020

*TEAM FEB 2021 GOD'S WILLING*

MONIKER. EDD

1. MummyHalo. _____ Feb 26
2. xeexee1. _____ Feb 13
3. Rekhi Feb _____14
4. temitope009. _____ Feb 28
5. MeynaTK _____ Feb 08
6. olufummy02 ______ Feb 09
7. asagal. _____ Feb 15
8. Adezeal1. _____ Feb 07
9. Brownishshuga. _____ Feb 08
10. Phunmilola _____ Feb 01
11. Mumjb. _____ Feb 20
12. Glowing1 _____ Feb 8

Good to have you our newest member Glowing1
How's our adorable doing?
Wishing you an easy peasy journey with us all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ItrendNaija(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
SamConquer:
Good morning all.
I personally think she should see a doctor immediately. But you can have a free 30mins health advisory consultation first from this link http://on.fcmb.com/health-advisory27

I pray everything is ok with your wife
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzbrown(f): 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
Pls mamas in the house can I take obron 6 & fesolate together to boost the level of my blood, it was 28% when I checked last 2months & I have been on jst folic acid 1 daily & fesolate twice daily & it went up a little when I checked yesterday 31% or should I jst stick with the folic acid & fesolate alone. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
Good evening everyone , please where can I get a covid 19 test done in Lagos as It is a requirement for international travel , what are the procedures
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
katchycouture:
Good evening everyone , please where can I get a covid 19 test done in Lagos as It is a requirement for international travel , what are the procedures

It depends on your location in Lagos ma'am...you can follow the link below to check test centers close to you in Lagos.

https://healthwise.punchng.com/full-list-of-covid-19-test-centres-in-lagos-20-lgas/

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
mzbrown:
Pls mamas in the house can I take obron 6 & fesolate together to boost the level of my blood, it was 28% when I checked last 2months & I have been on jst folic acid 1 daily & fesolate twice daily & it went up a little when I checked yesterday 31% or should I jst stick with the folic acid & fesolate alone. Thanks
Teamie u can it is a matter of choice. Fast method that i know is eating raw garden egg leaf , eating ugba (oil bean), eating liver with ugu. If u can get hospital too far leaf u can boil and mix with liquid milk and be drinking. Hope this helps...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
Anna20:
Good morning mommas,I thought to share this with us.
For preggy mamas who have low PCV... One home remedy I know of is "blood of Jesus" or "hospital too far" leaf.
It's a herb that boosts blood level for anaemic patients & pregnant women.
The herb contains, among other things, active components such as iron, folic acid and vitamin B12 that have been reported to restore blood components. It helps to treat both iron deficiency anaemia and megaloblastic anemia according to a Nigerian research.

How to prepare:
Boil the leaf with water, you'll notice the water turns red...pour in a cup and add milk to it, the colour will turn purplish after milk is added...To be taken two times daily...before meal in the morning and after meal at night.
I tried it and it worked for me.
NB : You can make your research online about it too before using.
Wishing us all a safe delivery.

If you can get this leaf, it's safe to use for preggy moms or you can take squeezed ugu leaves with milk .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzbrown(f): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
sunbestie:
Teamie u can it is a matter of choice. Fast method that i know is eating raw garden egg leaf , eating ugba (oil bean), eating liver with ugu. If u can get hospital too far leaf u can boil and mix with liquid milk and be drinking. Hope this helps...

I’ll try some of them, Especially the raw garden egg leaf, I’ve tried it b4, Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzbrown(f): 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Anna20:

If you can get this leaf, it's safe to use for preggy moms or you can take squeezed ugu leaves with milk .

I know about the leaf, but I’m not sure I can get it where I am now, I’ll make do with the ones that are available like this ugu & garden egg leave. Thanks, I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temitope009(f): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
When I had my son, I abandoned the nursing bras I got after few weeks.
Why?
They had already slacked and it just didn't make me feel sexy.
I went back to my regular bras but what happened?
They hurriedly gave out their under wires due to pressure whilst breastfeeding.
It simply wasn't the best thing to do.
I since went in search of something that can serve it's purpose well and still look chick.
Well, I found it grin
It could also be of help to you.
It's one product I've got a 100% positive review on. You can check-out http://www.instagram.com/rayslounge_undies/ for more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
mabeni:
I'm really scared.

Relax. Just pray. I was in your position years ago. My baby was transverse till 38weeks after which it turned, and I was induced at 41weeks+ and I gave birth with ease by his grace

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
katchycouture:
2 places I remember are clina lancet and africareglobal both in ikeja
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
Can I diet during this time I’ve added nearly 20kg and I’m afraid of complications I’m already breathing heavily as it is. But my bp is normal. What suggestions can you give please I’m thinking of doing fruit diet and eating little bits
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosey11: 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hello dears, pls, what types of Nigerian food would you recommend for morning sickness.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
oke22:
Can I diet during this time I’ve added nearly 20kg and I’m afraid of complications I’m already breathing heavily as it is. But my bp is normal. What suggestions can you give please I’m thinking of doing fruit diet and eating little bits
20kg is quite a lot of weight for first trimester but unfortunately you can't 'diet'.
You can however be more particular about what you eat and how you eat.....no eating for two, only eat when you're hungry, fill up more on vegetables and fibres, drink lots of water and exercise (walking)

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
rosey11:
Hello dears, pls, what types of Nigerian food would you recommend for morning sickness.
Bland tasting foods help...cracker biscuits, bread, fried yam...
But don't drink water immediately after eating...and drink very cold water when you do

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 7:33am On Sep 12, 2020
BA BA!!!
My baby boy arrived yesterday
11-09-2020 EDD 23-09-2020
Weighting 2.948kg
VD without tear. Alhamdulillah
BS coming soon!!!

Cc: cappo Mayluv

54 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5842) (5843) (5844) (5845) (5846) (5847) (5848) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.