Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8442270 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5883) (5884) (5885) (5886) (5887) (5888) (5889) ... (6973) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
I eat pineapple apples strawberries grapes oranges and tangerine any fruit you like should be fine
fizcoo20:
Want to ask, which type of fruits is good for a pregnant woman to be taken.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tripletwins222: 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
FloraEC:

Swears, was screaming for joy when I saw your post till I read it.
You're already qualified.

grin grin
I hear you sis. From your mouth to God's ears. I pray to be here soon.
E-hugs dear.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tripletwins222: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
threegees:

I don't have answers to your questions but the bolded got me.
You're here already and by faith in Jesus name, I pray for you from the depth of my heart that you will conceive supernaturally and have your bundle of joy before 2021 is over in Jesus name

A thunderous AMEN to your prayers sis. I strongly believe that it shall come to pass soon in Jesus name. Amen. Thanks for your concern and the prayers too. I really do appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifeanyija(m): 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
prettysussie:

Hope she has been checked at the hospital for the bleeding.

For other symptoms like tiredness and smell, its normal.
what may be the likely cause?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
I cut off the roots, then squeezed the leaf together with the stem and sieved it. I still dey wait to see d effect sha grin

divanita:
Pls mamas, how do I prepare ewedu juice ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fizcoo20(m): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
oke22:
I eat pineapple apples strawberries grapes oranges and tangerine any fruit you like should be fine

Ayt.
Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
oke22:

I learnt that pineapples are to be avoided o. Abi, sabi moms put mouth o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
Where did you hear that ooo, I eat pineapple almost every week that’s my best fruit
dunpredictable:

I learnt that pineapples are to be avoided o. Abi, sabi moms put mouth o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
@threegees where are you ma? Hope you've gone to the hospital? You are in our prayers. You will surely testify

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divanita(f): 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
serendipityF:
I cut off the roots, then squeezed the leaf together with the stem and sieved it. I still dey wait to see d effect sha grin

Thank you mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
Babygal2020:
Hi mama, I was induced along side other mamas after having passed my due date. Their contractions started very early after placing misoprostol under our tongues. They gave us the first dose before 10 am.
I started feeling contraction around 5pm though not strong. The main contraction started around 7 pm. I laboured till the next day. I was stuck at 8/9 cm.
Unfortunately, I was rushed for an emergency CS.
I experienced both labour pain and CS pain but I'm happy I came out alive with me live baby.
Don't be afraid mama, labour can start before the said date. Try walking and kpekusing. Safe delivery.

Amen. Thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
tabithaola:

Induction for me was both sweet and sweet, I don't want to scare you. The truth is, its more painful than falling into labour naturally. I was induced at 42 weeks+3 days but that was after membrane sweep, drinking of castor oil. Mine was done at exactly 6.05. p.m. I was advised to take a walk within the hospital premises which I did till around 9.p.m or thereabout. So I vacated to my bed when I got tired thinking I would be able to sleep but NO, that was the beginning of the beautiful journey that brought forth my Princess. Hubby was there I must confess. The contractions started at around 10 p.m and it became almost unbearable been a FTM. I screamed as much as I could but the contraction wouldn't stop. I was checked by a doctor at around 1 am and was told I might give birth before daybreak because of the way I was progressing. To cut the long story short, I was rushed to labour room at around 5.a.m when one of the nurses on duty confirmed I was already 8cm dilated. I got to 10 c.m an hour later and pushed out my "ALL THAT MATTERS" at 6.25 am. So mine lasted for about 12 hrs, 20 minutes to be precise. My dear, just pray that labour progresses without a threat to you and baby.

I'm already preparing my mind for another as my EDD is just in 5 days with no sign of labour at all. Pray to God and prepare your mind for it. You'll forget the pains the moment you see your baby. All the best momma.
Amen. I pray it will end in praise for all of us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
joiful:

I have had two successful inductions, the first lasted for 8hrs while my second labor and delivery lasted 4hrs.
Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Ma'am i have been induced twice, i met my babies after 8hours plus d 1st time and 7hours d 2nd time, i pray God will make ot easy for u
Amen . Thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
divanita:
Pls mamas, how do I prepare ewedu juice ooo

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lovinghauwa: 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
Please be careful with the pineapples, bodies are different tho but just moderate it.
oke22:
Where did you hear that ooo, I eat pineapple almost every week that’s my best fruit

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Berty1: 12:44am On Oct 19, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divanita(f): 1:49am On Oct 19, 2020
[quote author=pweetyoge post=95078593][/quote]

Thank you ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teddynne: 6:45am On Oct 19, 2020
Congratulation mama
ayommyjay:
BS BS
DH and I have agreed that we hang boot after 2 DSs. For the past seven years we have been playing safe with withdrawal method and moreso we stayed in different locations, I don't see any reason for me to go for any FP. Many occasions people asked why I stopped giving birth bla bla which I always laughed over it, some even said try and get a girl but am never moved because pregnancy was the last thing on mind. I fear pregnancy oooo.
I had my period January 2020 and a week to my next period, DH was around and we had a very nice time without protection and after the whole show we both laughed over it and reminded ourselves that we need to get postinor 2 to avoid story. So the next day afternoon he got me the Postinor 2 and I used in his front and our normal life continues and he left for his base. I waited for my period as it has passed one day, then I decided to check but one mind was telling me that am already pregnant. Lo and behold I saw two red lines staring at me, I don't know where that joy came from I was so happy as if I have been TTC before. I looked at the mirror in my toilet and started praying to my stomach, talking to the foetus how happy and ready I am to love cherish him or her. My Joy knows no bounds, I wasn't thinking about anything whether DH will be happy with the news or not, whether this will come with the pain I do experienced in my first trimester. All I know was am happy and I kept telling myself God will make this easy for me. When DH came back on Val day I told him I missed my period and he was like how come and there and there I knew he was not happy that was how we slept without talking to each other. He woke me up early in the morning begging that the news really shock him as he was not expecting such and we decided to keep it.That was how my preg journey started.

I fear first trimester because I do look like someone with deadly diseases with my two previous birth.My fear increased because it has been seven years I passed through this journey. First trimester package wasn't bad, though I depended mostly on iced water to relieve morning sickness,and its a most i brushed if I want my day to be good. Second trimester was nice too not until I started having pains when doing bowel, mehn the pain no be here, I tried so many things to ease the pain but na it followed me reach final stage. Started buying baby things as I don't have any left over from previous birth. I practically dashed out everything except baby stroller��.
Third trimester
I was still nursing my anus due to the pressure on my waist.At this junction i kept speaking to my baby to pls have mercy on me, my older DSs joined in the prayer,helped in robbing my Belle and back. During this period I started treating malaria almost every 3weeks, sometimes with drips and injections but that doesn't stop me from doing exercise and hoping that this pregnancy will be like the two previous that i ended at 38 weeks.
At 38weeks I started having sharp pain at my right lower back for some days, at this time I found it difficult to walk around, I do more of lying down and started having fear for tears and all that comes along with labour but I didn't stop talking to my baby. My DH came back from his base on Friday 2nd October and we sex on Saturday morning been my new week I e 39week, later in the evening he asked that we all visit his friend and I agreed but as I was getting dressed I felt abdominal cramp and I taught to myself why this pain now but it keeps coming and going, so I told him on our way coming back that it seems this baby want to come before you leave for your base o.On our way home I bought kunu geda and akara, on getting home I prepare Amala and we all ate dinner after sometime I still downloaded the kunu and akara, DH was just looking at me asking do we need to go to the hospital and I declined but was so sure it's labour sign. I told him we will try and go in the morning, he kept robbing my back for me till I slept off. At exactly 2am Sunday 4th, I woke up to a more serious pain and I started timing it then I told Him am having contractions. I went to ease myself and I saw show. There is this thing called Fatima finger sold at Islamic medicine shops, I heard it helps when one is already in labour. I just soak it immediately in water and I was walking up and down in my room to ease the pain, oga still want us to go to the hospital I told him not yet time as I can manage the situation. I slept back around 3:30am and woke up gently by 5am, proceeded to the kitchen, I removed chicken from the freezer, washed it and cooked, fried it and also prepared big pot of fried rice, I was cutting the carrot and greens when my first son came in and asked mummy are we doing party and I answered him it's for breakfast, I was just doing all this to ease the pain. I called my client care midwife around past 7am to inform her I will be in the hospital by 8. When 8 reached I called it will be 10am and she was like hope am sure it's not serious labour.so when it was 10, DH and I decided to just go and get me checked. Before leaving home I drank from the water I soaked and packed the remaining inside a bottle. On getting to the labour room I met a heavily pregnant midwife on duty and I told myself God pls give her strength to help me through this. I was checked 10minutes to 11 and she said am 5cm and I should lie on my left side, I asked if I can walk around she said no way. I drank more of the water and I kept praying and talking to my baby. I was told I will be check by 3pm but mehn before half past 1, I couldn't take this pain again, it was back to back, oh my God my lower abdomen and my caudal bone was on fire, whenever the contractions comes I will be hitting my buttocks, I started shouting nurse it seems this baby is ready to come out ,am feeling the pressure on vagina, she kept saying wait till 3pm so my client care met her to pls check me that was around 1:40pm, immediately she checked she said 9cm but let me help you,she just used her hand to turn my lower abdomen, I died and came back. Lets move her to next stage, to stand up I can't, No more strength and I was helped to the final stage, immediately oxytocin was passed into the drip water, not up to 5mins it entered my system, my stomach changed shaped and I kept saying you ask me not to push but my baby is coming ,she said see the head, God pls I don't want tear for her, she ruptured my water sac ,madam push now when you contract, that's how I pushed , the second push my DS came out screaming his lung out at 2pm dot, she cut the cord and he pee on them��� . Placental refused to descent, it took almost 10mins before I birth it. After clean up I put him to breast see rushing and grabbing of the breast,the boy shock me. All in all am happy I experienced this God's goodness, it was indeed a supernatural birth, God came through for me on 4th October. I wish you all safe delivery, you will experience this joy and it shall be permanent.To all TTC don't worry God has answered your secret prayers. Meet my IREoluwa, Ryan.He has been melting my heart with his lovely smile.
October Cappo threegees
BS submitted.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aremu01(m): 7:31am On Oct 19, 2020
oke22:
Pineapple induces labor hence be careful with it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 7:42am On Oct 19, 2020
Any mama that has experienced this before should please help me out o I had a minor electric shock this morning, I don't know how to explain self the radiation didn't go pass my fingers but am kind of thinking of my baby. What should I do o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 9:14am On Oct 19, 2020
Good morning daddies and mummies, hope we all had a nice weekend.
If you need quality, lovely and affordable UK thrift Bodysuit, Sleepsuit or Rompers for your babies, look no further because I am your best plug. I have first grade UK bodysuits at #500 each and Sleepsuits at #800 each for sale.
Kindly contact me through WhatsApp on zero 7 zero one 2 seven 2 nine 3 one 3 or click on this WatsApp link https:///message/MQGNHZVSCHPQK1 to view pictures and place your order. You can also visit my instagram page @remkiddiesthrift.
Thanks and do have a blessed week .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2020
IamGreen1:

Congratulations ma, kisses to your Lo. Team October Mama's are just giving it to us hot hot but I'm very sure we team November will do better. We're matching into our month with divine strength for safe delivery. Wishing all waddling mothers safe delivery.

Team November is on the way. We are counting down to November 11 days to the Month of favor

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 9:18am On Oct 19, 2020
cheeketo , How are you now?
Have anyone contacted her lately. How is she doing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by system000001(m): 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
pls my wife just deliver and we need to go and do the naming ceremony at Ibadan pls I need a good car that can take us from Lagos to ibadan anyone who can do it should pls contact me 07039502966 pls am not having much so don't charged me too high

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iqmotb: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good afternoon Mamas in the house. Pls is 2.2kg weight not much@31weeks?
Thanks.
Will be waiting for ur responses.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettysussie: 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
system000001:
pls my wife just deliver and we need to go and do the naming ceremony at Ibadan pls I need a good car that can take us from Lagos to ibadan anyone who can do it should pls contact me 07039502966 pls am not having much so don't charged me too high

In this era of soro soke, I will advise you do naming ceremony in your living room for the following reasons :
1. Exposing baby to harsh weather or winds while traveling in the car. Even if you wound up, the baby will still be exposed. One of my aunties regretted ever traveling with her new born baby cos the baby was always having one issue or the other.
2. Exposure to Covid.
3. Blockage of roads due to endsars protest. Ibadan can turn into a whole day journey.

My 2 cents.

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5883) (5884) (5885) (5886) (5887) (5888) (5889) ... (6973) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Plumfina(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.