Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8153432 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5886) (5887) (5888) (5889) (5890) (5891) (5892) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
Tinudesi:
March teamies it's bumpy Tuesday o let's come and show them bump o.

Am shy which bump, lol my own bump is funny flat in the morning big in the evening grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
threegees:
BA
Baby girl came last night 19/10
via emergency CS
weighing 2.8kg

BS coming later

Thank you Jesus, please take good care of yourself and the baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
pateffy:

Am shy which bump, lol my own bump is funny flat in the morning big in the evening grin grin grin

Don't let me laugh o my own don dey show small small in the morning I was in your shoes like two weeks back.I Sha know that by next month we will start joining and show our bump. Where are the other March teamies self show face o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
threegees:
BA
via emergency CS
weighing 2.8kg

BS coming later

Whao!! whao!! Thank God. I've waited so long for this. Thank God for safe delivery. Congratulations mama, kisses to princess!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
pateffy:

Same here o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
threegees:
BA
via emergency CS
weighing 2.8kg

BS coming later
Thank you Jesus, it ended in praise...

Congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
threegees:
BA
via emergency CS
weighing 2.8kg

BS coming later

Wow! Congrats mama. This made my day. Welcome little one
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
threegees:
BA
via emergency CS
weighing 2.8kg

BS coming later
Hallelujah, see the way I'm happy as if I'm the one. God will be with you and the baby. It ended in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
Yaaaay this calls for celebration grin grin
threegees:
BA
via emergency CS
weighing 2.8kg

BS coming later
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
Your bump don Dey show?
Tinudesi:
March teamies it's bumpy Tuesday o let's come and show them bump o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
threegees:
BA
via emergency CS
weighing 2.8kg

BS coming later

Hallelujah oooooooooo
Chai.... I no think say I don wait 4 person's BA like this b4.
Congrats mama.
Abeg rest ooooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
threegees:
BA
via emergency CS
weighing 2.8kg

BS coming later
yipeeeee congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
Krystalluv:
Good evening sabi mamas...
Hello threegees, hope u are fine? I have been coming here to read your BA, I know it will end in praise..

Well, well, I think I'm not qualified to be here yet. I have been having some symptoms which I was hoping was pregnancy,but I was disappointed and sad yesterday when blood test came out negative. I guess I'm too anxious and worried which is why I'm have false pregnancy symptoms.

I'm only waiting for threegees' BA so I can unfollow the thread and get my mind off it, so it can come anytime it wills.

Safe delivery to all the mamas in the house.
I had same symptoms oo, it is well with us. No need to unfollow for me o, I'm learning from the thread.
Threegees, safe delivery to you mama

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
threegees:
BA
via emergency CS
weighing 2.8kg

BS coming later
Just seeing this..
Congratulations to you and welcome to your princess. God bless her arrival

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Odycute(f): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
threegees:
BA
via emergency CS
weighing 2.8kg

BS coming later

See me screaming for Joy.
Thank you Jesus.
Congratulations Mama.

Ha! What a relief.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shawylux(f): 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
threegees:
BA
via emergency CS
weighing 2.8kg

BS coming later

Yaaassss! She is my birthday mate. Congrats to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
sunbestie:
It is a Bumpy Tuesday!!!
Us at 31 weeks today
Team December mamas how waddling?
God will see you and other waddling mamas through in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
missmalachi:
Birth story of my twins

On 12th oct, i went for regular antinatals.On seeing the gynecologist,i expressed my concerns about how tired i was with the pregnancy and how i want it over with( they were use to my usual rant) that was 38wks 3days.

I had initially told them that my two previous kids were born at 41wks and that i was worried my twins would get to 40weeks at least.

On the 12th being monday,i went for my regular antinatal and i insist that i should be checked....gynecologist declined that he will only check me at my next visit which would have been 39weeks 3days.

I have had two kids before now.However,i do not know what labor is all about.My worries were that i might fall into labor at home unknown to me since i have never had labor pain before.(i usually dilate without pain or cramp)

Finally,gynecologist decided to check me after i narrated my two previous stories to him.On checking me,i was already 5cm dilated.I was admitted immediately.
Dh had to take our kids back home (they came with us to the hospital).Dh couldn’t make it back on time due to traffic and i refused to go to labor ward for doc to rupture my membrane (i told them i needed to wait for him.(He missed the birth of the first two due to the nature of his job.i didnt want him to miss this one).At about 8pm,he got to the hospital,we went to the labor ward together and i was already 8cm.The 3 doctors attending to me were beyond surprised as they couldn’t believe someone can be 8cm without pain.

My membrane was ruptured and contraction became strong and almost unbearable.I held Dh hands tight whenever the contractions starts....at a point,i had to hold the bed as i didn’t want to break his bones grin cheesy
I continued with my confession (i will contract and dilate without pain)and continued speaking in tongues.
30min later,i asked Dh to go get the doctor as we were using a private labor ward and they all seems far away.On getting to me,i asked the doctor that i have urge to push and he insisted i shouldn’t.I asked him to then check me which he declined that the gynecologist gave him instruction to check me by 11pm.I had to narrate my story to him that i am not like order people and that he shouldn’t use general knowledge to handle my case.I told him my labor are usually very short.
He insisted on not checking me until Dh told him he has to check me as i am saying the truth.He reluctantly checked me and said i am fully dilated but it has to thin out before i can push.He said i should wait for another 20min.3min later,i told the nurse stationed at my bedside to call the doctor as i can’t hold the urge to push....before she stood up,my baby head was out...the next push,the whole body flew out and almost falling down....everyone had to struggle to hold twin 1.

Twin 2 was breech so they had to manually turn my stomach to turn twin 2 to cephalic position.Contraction started back immediately and after a min or two,twin 2 came out.

They were 11min apart.One of the doctors looked at me and said « i have never taken an easy delivery like this in all my years of practice « .

I was cleaned up and taken to my room to bath and rest(no tear or episiotomy)
Twin 1 a boy weigh 2.96
Twin 2 a girl weigh 2.44

May those still waiting have a sweet and easy delivery.

Keep praying and confessing what you want daily...God will bring into manifestation our strong desires.

I have finally hang my boot in grand style.
God bless your babies,congratulations ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
threegees:
BA
via emergency CS
weighing 2.8kg

BS coming later

Congratulations. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
oke22:
Your bump don Dey show?
Yes o but not that big o by next month we will start showing our bump here o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
Omakraid:

I had same symptoms oo, it is well with us. No need to unfollow for me o, I'm learning from the thread.
Threegees, safe delivery to you mama

Yea.. I'm learning too Sha, just that coming here keeps me more worried. But I'm still gonna stay to learn more and rejoice with others.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Oolayeancah:
@missmalachi Congrats Momma..
This is Faith and Grace at work.. Grant me this kinda Grace too OH Lord!

Amen to your prayer.

All the mentions and likes, thank you very plenty

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by purplish(f): 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
IamGreen1:

Sorry Mama, we're in the same shoes just that I don't give attention to it at all because I just want to be strong and optimistic about it but I'm in week 36. I pray and I believe that it will end in praise for us.

Amen! Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
threegees:
BA
via emergency CS
weighing 2.8kg

BS coming later
Congratulations cappo.....swift recovery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherishyy(f): 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
threegees:
BA
via emergency CS
weighing 2.8kg

BS coming later

Yaaaaaaay... Congratulations Mama, I've been waiting for your BA like salary.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
Omakraid:

God will see you and other waddling mamas through in Jesus name
Amen ooo thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
threegees:
BA
via emergency CS
weighing 2.8kg

BS coming later

Congratulations mama. So happy for you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayommyjay(f): 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
threegees:
BA
via emergency CS
weighing 2.8kg

BS coming later

Thank God it ended in praise. Congrats Cappo and welcome our beautiful princess. Speed recovery to you mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shadow88(f): 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
shadow88:
congrats to all mothers here,I pray very soon we GTC will join you soon
Please mummies help me interpret this result my gynea said its perfect but
I read it on TTC that LH and FSH must be 1:1

Result. normal range

LH 5miU/ml. 4-20miU/ml
FSH. 9miU/ml. 4-20miU/ml
prolatin. 16miU/ml. 6-24miU/ml
progesterone 9.5nmol. 5-26nmol/l
I know I am not suppose to post it here but mummies that passed through TTC can help me shook mouth
Have mercy mummies I am depressed already
my FSH is higher than LH
if you can help me to interpret wella please help
I am asking because of series of chemical pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by P4perissos: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
My baby has been sleeping since oo. She woke up to eat and slept back. Should I be worried?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
threegees:
BA Baby girl came last night 19/10 via emergency CS weighing 2.8kg
BS coming later
congratulations Mama, speedy recovery to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Yes by Gods grace
Tinudesi:

Yes o but not that big o by next month we will start showing our bump here o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5886) (5887) (5888) (5889) (5890) (5891) (5892) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.