Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8160896 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5884) (5885) (5886) (5887) (5888) (5889) (5890) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
prettysussie:

In this era of soro soke, I will advise you do naming ceremony in your living room for the following reasons :
1. Exposing baby to harsh weather or winds while traveling in the car. Even if you wound up, the baby will still be exposed. One of my aunties regretted ever traveling with her new born baby cos the baby was always having one issue or the other.
2. Exposure to Covid.
3. Blockage of roads due to endsars protest. Ibadan can turn into a whole day journey.

My 2 cents.
Exactly what I was about saying..

Must you travel for naming?
Name the child in the comfort of your home and blessings that comes with the name will still follow the child whether you name him/her in London or in Ajegunle...

Cappo Threegees, we await your BA like seriously....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
Iqmotb:
Good afternoon Mamas in the house. Pls is 2.2kg weight not much@31weeks?
Thanks.
Will be waiting for ur responses.
If u kon deliver earlier than 40weeks nko?

The estimated weight is perfectly okay ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Tripletwins222:

grin grin
I hear you sis. From your mouth to God's ears. I pray to be here soon.
E-hugs dear.

You'll dear

Thanks for the E-hug, needed it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
oke22:
Where did you hear that ooo, I eat pineapple almost every week that’s my best fruit

Pineapple is my natural inducement drug when pregnant.

Bodies differs tho

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by system000001(m): 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
prettysussie:

In this era of soro soke, I will advise you do naming ceremony in your living room for the following reasons :
1. Exposing baby to harsh weather or winds while traveling in the car. Even if you wound up, the baby will still be exposed. One of my aunties regretted ever traveling with her new born baby cos the baby was always having one issue or the other.
2. Exposure to Covid.
3. Blockage of roads due to endsars protest. Ibadan can turn into a whole day journey.

My 2 cents.
thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
@Threegees good evening, haven't heard from you momma, it will end in praise and testimonies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omah1(f): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
system000001:
pls my wife just deliver and we need to go and do the naming ceremony at Ibadan pls I need a good car that can take us from Lagos to ibadan anyone who can do it should pls contact me 07039502966 pls am not having much so don't charged me too high

I'm aware some family's tradition is to take the child to the eldest persons/ grand parents house for naming; it may be difficult for you to differ them.

But think of this:
(1) The insecurity as a result of the protest.

Will you rather endanger your wife and your new born baby because of family tradition?

At most, let a delegate from Ibadan come over to Lagos for this purpose.

After all said and done, the choice is yours.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Modupetemmy1(f): 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
prettysussie:

2. Exposure to Covid.

My 2 cents.

aside the soro soke protest self, how can one carry a new born interstate with all the potholes gbagagbigi on the road. Haba make the man pity both the mother and the baby naa
pls do your naming for your house bikonu

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good evening sabi mamas...
Hello threegees, hope u are fine? I have been coming here to read your BA, I know it will end in praise..

Well, well, I think I'm not qualified to be here yet. I have been having some symptoms which I was hoping was pregnancy,but I was disappointed and sad yesterday when blood test came out negative. I guess I'm too anxious and worried which is why I'm have false pregnancy symptoms.

I'm only waiting for threegees' BA so I can unfollow the thread and get my mind off it, so it can come anytime it wills.

Safe delivery to all the mamas in the house.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
What if the woman put to birth at her parents house and the naming needs to be done at the hubby's place??

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikkykay: 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
oke22:
Where did you hear that ooo, I eat pineapple almost every week that’s my best fruit
I didn't eat up to 50naira pineapple. I had a lot of cramps and back pain at 6/7 weeks. I had to go for a scan thereafter....conclusion was threatened abortion. bed rest was advised.
I took zobo with little pineapple in it at 20 wks.
I felt somehow,slight back pain and mild cramps so I stopped it.(pineapple here was cooked with the zobo so I believe that was why it didn't have much effect plus even zobo has its own effects)
So I decided to postpone eating of pineapples to when baby is full term. I hope to share the experience by then.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherishyy(f): 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
Krystalluv:
Hello threegees, hope u are fine? I have been coming here to read your BA, I know it will end in praise..

Well, well, I think I'm not qualified to be here yet. I have been having some symptoms which I was hoping was pregnancy,but I was disappointed and sad yesterday when blood test came out negative. I guess I'm too anxious and worried which is why I'm have false pregnancy symptoms.

I'm only waiting for threegees' BA so I can unfollow the thread and get my mind off it, so it can come anytime it wills.

Awwww mama.. I know just exactly how you feel. You are more than qualified to be here. Please keep hope alive, God will do it real soon and you shall celebrate with your babies.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
Krystalluv:

Mama your next cycle will be a bfp

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
Krystalluv:

Smiles. I know that feeling mama. Good who did mine when I was at the verge of giving up, will do yours very soon in Jesus name.

I followed this thread like I was pregnant, and I decided not to follow the TTC thread because I was telling myself I will get pregnant soon. July came and I gave up totally about it. Guess what, I got my BFP that same month.

Faith is what you need, I know it can be hard but don't be anxious and don't give up. Your time of celebration is very close. E-hug smiley

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
ToyosiR:
cheeketo , How are you now?
Have anyone contacted her lately. How is she doing.

Am good, was booked for CS on Thursday, but the senior doctor said we should wait for more fetal maturity, I was just kept for observation for a week and discharged last Friday, to be seen at ANC next week, but doctor said I will be admitted again if my BP is high at my nxt appointment. Thanks for your concern mama

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
cheeketo:

Am good, was booked for CS on Thursday, but the senior doctor said we should wait for more fetal maturity, I was just kept for observation for a week and discharged last Friday, to be seen at ANC next week, but doctor said I will be admitted again if my BP is high at my nxt appointment. Thanks for your concern mama

God will see you through and we shall receive good news over you and other due Mamas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
Anna20:
What if the woman put to birth at her parents house and the naming needs to be done at the hubby's place??

We name our baby in my parents house and he is already 2 years plus, nowadays all those issues ,you just have to take some drastic decision and forge ahead, the husband has to stand his ground depending on issues surrounding the situation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
tikkykay:

I didn't eat up to 50naira pineapple. I had a lot of cramps and back pain at 6/7 weeks. I had to go for a scan thereafter....conclusion was threatened abortion. bed rest was advised.
I took zobo with little pineapple in it at 20 wks.
I felt somehow,slight back pain and mild cramps so I stopped it.(pineapple here was cooked with the zobo so I believe that was why it didn't have much effect plus even zobo has its own effects)
So I decided to postpone eating of pineapples to when baby is full term. I hope to share the experience by then.

Mama biko don't eat it again till you are ready to bring forth your bundle of joy, with my first baby if I eat pineapple I should be ready for war and I also had threatened abortion, but with my second pregnancy if I don't eat pineapple chaiiii , I make sure I don't eat the seed or the thing in the middle I just eat the fleshy part and am good.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by purplish(f): 12:48am On Oct 20, 2020
Hey mamas!

Please does anyone have/has had experience dealing with pelvic pain? Been experiencing it since I was about 17 weeks and its getting so unbearable. This describes what I feel accurately - https://www.athletico.com/2012/02/08/pelvic-pain-during-pregnancy-what-is-symphysis-pubic-dysfunction/#:~:text=Are%20you%20pregnant%20and%20having,sides%20of%20the%20pelvis%20meet.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 5:10am On Oct 20, 2020
cherishyy:

Awwww mama.. I know just exactly how you feel. You are more than qualified to be here. Please keep hope alive, God will do it real soon and you shall celebrate with your babies.

Amen. Thanks smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 5:12am On Oct 20, 2020
Tinudesi:
Mama your next cycle will be a bfp
Amen. Thank you smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 5:14am On Oct 20, 2020
Birth story of my twins

On 12th oct, i went for regular antinatals.On seeing the gynecologist,i expressed my concerns about how tired i was with the pregnancy and how i want it over with( they were use to my usual rant) that was 38wks 3days.

I had initially told them that my two previous kids were born at 41wks and that i was worried my twins would get to 40weeks at least.

On the 12th being monday,i went for my regular antinatal and i insist that i should be checked....gynecologist declined that he will only check me at my next visit which would have been 39weeks 3days.

I have had two kids before now.However,i do not know what labor is all about.My worries were that i might fall into labor at home unknown to me since i have never had labor pain before.(i usually dilate without pain or cramp)

Finally,gynecologist decided to check me after i narrated my two previous stories to him.On checking me,i was already 5cm dilated.I was admitted immediately.
Dh had to take our kids back home (they came with us to the hospital).Dh couldn’t make it back on time due to traffic and i refused to go to labor ward for doc to rupture my membrane (i told them i needed to wait for him.(He missed the birth of the first two due to the nature of his job.i didnt want him to miss this one).At about 8pm,he got to the hospital,we went to the labor ward together and i was already 8cm.The 3 doctors attending to me were beyond surprised as they couldn’t believe someone can be 8cm without pain.

My membrane was ruptured and contraction became strong and almost unbearable.I held Dh hands tight whenever the contractions starts....at a point,i had to hold the bed as i didn’t want to break his bones grin cheesy
I continued with my confession (i will contract and dilate without pain)and continued speaking in tongues.
30min later,i asked Dh to go get the doctor as we were using a private labor ward and they all seems far away.On getting to me,i asked the doctor that i have urge to push and he insisted i shouldn’t.I asked him to then check me which he declined that the gynecologist gave him instruction to check me by 11pm.I had to narrate my story to him that i am not like order people and that he shouldn’t use general knowledge to handle my case.I told him my labor are usually very short.
He insisted on not checking me until Dh told him he has to check me as i am saying the truth.He reluctantly checked me and said i am fully dilated but it has to thin out before i can push.He said i should wait for another 20min.3min later,i told the nurse stationed at my bedside to call the doctor as i can’t hold the urge to push....before she stood up,my baby head was out...the next push,the whole body flew out and almost falling down....everyone had to struggle to hold twin 1.

Twin 2 was breech so they had to manually turn my stomach to turn twin 2 to cephalic position.Contraction started back immediately and after a min or two,twin 2 came out.

They were 11min apart.One of the doctors looked at me and said « i have never taken an easy delivery like this in all my years of practice « .

I was cleaned up and taken to my room to bath and rest(no tear or episiotomy)
Twin 1 a boy weigh 2.96
Twin 2 a girl weigh 2.44

May those still waiting have a sweet and easy delivery.

Keep praying and confessing what you want daily...God will bring into manifestation our strong desires.

I have finally hang my boot in grand style.

107 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 5:14am On Oct 20, 2020
africaflozy:

Smiles. I know that feeling mama. Good who did mine when I was at the verge of giving up, will do yours very soon in Jesus name.

I followed this thread like I was pregnant, and I decided not to follow the TTC thread because I was telling myself I will get pregnant soon. July came and I gave up totally about it. Guess what, I got my BFP that same month.

Faith is what you need, I know it can be hard but don't be anxious and don't give up. Your time of celebration is very close. E-hug smiley

Amen. Thanks a lot.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aremu01(m): 5:34am On Oct 20, 2020
missmalachi:
Birth story of my twins

On 12th oct, i went for regular antinatals.On seeing the gynecologist,i expressed my concerns about how tired i was with the pregnancy and how i want it over with( they were use to my usual rant) that was 38wks 3days.

I had initially told them that my two previous kids were born at 41wks and that i was worried my twins would get to 40weeks at least.

On the 12th being monday,i went for my regular antinatal and i insist that i should be checked....gynecologist declined that he will only check me at my next visit which would have been 39weeks 3days.

I have had two kids before now.However,i do not know what labor is all about.My worries were that i might fall into labor at home unknown to me since i have never had labor pain before.(i usually dilate without pain or cramp)

Finally,gynecologist decided to check me after i narrated my two previous stories to him.On checking me,i was already 5cm dilated.I was admitted immediately.
Dh had to take our kids back home (they came with us to the hospital).Dh couldn’t make it back on time due to traffic and i refused to go to labor ward for doc to rupture my membrane (i told them i needed to wait for him.(He missed the birth of the first two due to the nature of his job.i didnt want him to miss this one).At about 8pm,he got to the hospital,we went to the labor ward together and i was already 8cm.The 3 doctors attending to me were beyond surprised as they couldn’t believe someone can be 8cm without pain.

My membrane was ruptured and contraction became strong and almost unbearable.I held Dh hands tight whenever the contractions starts....at a point,i had to hold the bed as i didn’t want to break his bones grin cheesy
I continued with my confession (i will contract and dilate without pain)and continued speaking in tongues.
30min later,i asked Dh to go get the doctor as we were using a private labor ward and they all seems far away.On getting to me,i asked the doctor that i have urge to push and he insisted i shouldn’t.I asked him to then check me which he declined that the gynecologist gave him instruction to check me by 11pm.I had to narrate my story to him that i am not like order people and that he shouldn’t use general knowledge to handle my case.I told him my labor are usually very short.
He insisted on not checking me until Dh told him he has to check me as i am saying the truth.He reluctantly checked me and said i am fully dilated but it has to thin out before i can push.He said i should wait for another 20min.3min later,i told the nurse stationed at my bedside to call the doctor as i can’t hold the urge to push....before she stood up,my baby head was out...the next push,the whole body flew out and almost falling down....everyone had to struggle to hold twin 1.

Twin 2 was breech so they had to manually turn my stomach to turn twin 2 to cephalic position.Contraction started back immediately and after a min or two,twin 2 came out.

They were 11min apart.One of the doctors looked at me and said « i have never taken an easy delivery like this in all my years of practice « .

Twin 1 a boy weigh 2.96
Twin 2 a girl weigh 2.44

Keep praying and confessing what you want daily...God will bring into manifestation our strong desires.

What a grace you carry!
Hearty Congratulations once again

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 5:40am On Oct 20, 2020
Aremu01:

What a grace you carry!
Hearty Congratulations once again
Thank you.

I ensure before conception i start praying and confessing what i want.(even when i feel differently,i refused to fret.Rather,i continue to holdon to my faith)

The earnest heartfelt continued prayers of a person prevail much.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by customizedme: 6:05am On Oct 20, 2020
missmalachi:
Birth story of my twins

Twin 1 a boy weigh 2.96
Twin 2 a girl weigh 2.44

Congrats Mama
Three Gbosa for u.
Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!
The delivery of ur twins was so swift.
I pray I have this type of delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by customizedme: 6:23am On Oct 20, 2020
Krystalluv:

And all these shall come to pass n u won't feel guilty/unqualified for sneaking here.Na matter of time dear,Do u know how many times i have unfollowed this thread?.Abeg, leave matter for Mathias.It will all end in praise soonest.In the mean time u can also check out this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 6:59am On Oct 20, 2020
purplish:
Hey mamas!

Please does anyone have/has had experience dealing with pelvic pain? Been experiencing it since I was about 17 weeks and its getting so unbearable. This describes what I feel accurately - https://www.athletico.com/2012/02/08/pelvic-pain-during-pregnancy-what-is-symphysis-pubic-dysfunction/#:~:text=Are%20you%20pregnant%20and%20having,sides%20of%20the%20pelvis%20meet.

Sorry Mama, we're in the same shoes just that I don't give attention to it at all because I just want to be strong and optimistic about it but I'm in week 36. I pray and I believe that it will end in praise for us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:18am On Oct 20, 2020
missmalachi:
Birth story of my twins

Wow! What a testimony. Jehovah over do! What a grace you carry. Twins birth no contractions without pain, birthing without tear! This God is wonderful. What a delightful birth story to start my day with. I tap into this grace in Jesus name Amen.

Congratulations again. More blessings to the family.

I pray for this grace for everyone here in Jesus name. Amen.

Cappo threegees how are you? Are you having issues with your phone ? Please come and announce your B.A
You are always in my mind anytime i come here. Hoping to see your B. A.

We are victorious in Jesus name. Amen

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oolayeancah(f): 7:30am On Oct 20, 2020
@missmalachi Congrats Momma.. This is Faith and Grace at work.. Grant me this kinda Grace too OH Lord!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 7:40am On Oct 20, 2020
missmalachi:
Birth story of my twins

Twin 1 a boy weigh 2.96
Twin 2 a girl weigh 2.44

I claim this fast painless labour and easy delivery

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5884) (5885) (5886) (5887) (5888) (5889) (5890) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dave06(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.