Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124703 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5887) (5888) (5889) (5890) (5891) (5892) (5893) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
Aha instead of you to be happy she’s not crying and fidgety
P4perissos:
My baby has been sleeping since oo. She woke up to eat and slept back. Should I be worried?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
Krystalluv:

Yea.. I'm learning too Sha, just that coming here keeps me more worried. But I'm still gonna stay to learn more and rejoice with others.
Don't be worried, everything will fall into place at it's time

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
shadow88:
I know I am not suppose to post it here but mummies that passed through TTC can help me shook mouth
Have mercy mummies I am depressed already
my FSH is higher than LH
if you can help me to interpret wella please help
I am asking because of series of chemical pregnancy

Don't be depressed dear. Mamas that have experience will definitely answer you when they com online.

Kaffy4bill
Zaynie
Sunbestie
FloraEC

Please mamas do you have knowledge about the issue?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
P4perissos:
My baby has been sleeping since oo. She woke up to eat and slept back. Should I be worried?

Awww dear , it's time for you to rest and sleep too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suilois(f): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
missmalachi:
wow, congratulations ma.
What a beautiful BS. I tap into this testimony of God's mercy. I'm currently at the hospital awaiting induction by 5am tomorrow.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suilois(f): 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
threegees:
BA
Baby girl came last night 19/10
via emergency CS
weighing 2.8kg

BS coming later
Congratulations cappoo... I've always been coming here to listen to check your BA. God bless and keep the baby. Quick recovery ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
suilois:
wow, congratulations ma.
What a beautiful BS. I tap into this testimony of God's mercy. I'm currently at the hospital awaiting induction by 5am tomorrow.

We await your BA, go and bring forth your LO. Safe delivery to you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyD2020(f): 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
P4perissos:

Mama that's their routine for now. Abi do you want her to pound fufu for you or go to the market? Lol

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ANewMumIJNAmen: 2:20am On Oct 21, 2020
Big congratulations mama! I’m so happy for you. Have been waiting for your BA for days now. So relived our princess is here. May God be praised! Many blessings to you and your family kiss
threegees:
BA
via emergency CS
weighing 2.8kg

BS coming later

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omariah(f): 2:43am On Oct 21, 2020
Good morning mamas. Please,
Does urine at 1:45am count for early morning urine?
Since I slept around 10pm. Testing for microscopy urine and culture sensitivity.

Or should I retake it say around 5am?

Safe delivery to us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 3:39am On Oct 21, 2020
suilois:
wow, congratulations ma.

Easy and successful delivery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suilois(f): 4:05am On Oct 21, 2020
Omariah:
Good morning mamas. Please,
Does urine at 1:45am count for early morning urine?
Since I slept around 10pm. Testing for microscopy urine and culture sensitivity.

Or should I retake it say around 5am?

Safe delivery to us all.

pls just retake at 5am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suilois(f): 4:06am On Oct 21, 2020
missmalachi:

Easy and successful delivery to you.
Amen, thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suilois(f): 4:06am On Oct 21, 2020
JOANDIVA:

We await your BA, go and bring forth your LO. Safe delivery to you
Amen, thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omariah(f): 5:28am On Oct 21, 2020
suilois:
pls just retake at 5am

Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soulmate19: 9:50am On Oct 21, 2020
threegees:
BA
via emergency CS
weighing 2.8kg

BS coming later

Huge congratulations cappo, Am so happy it ended in praise. Welcome our princess.

Speedy recovery to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 9:51am On Oct 21, 2020
suilois:
wow, congratulations ma.

Waiting for your BA. Easy peasy , safe , smooth and supernatural delivery to you in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soulmate19: 9:53am On Oct 21, 2020
Thanks to all mommas for the hearty congratulations, May Joy never cease in our lives.

Mommas, Can a pharmacist help dress a CS? I cant go for dressing in the hospital as there is no movement. And how long does it take for the pains of CS to reduce?
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 10:41am On Oct 21, 2020
Please Mamas let's stay safe as much as possible. Let's avoid whatever we can on the internet. Let's ensure our blood pressure doesn't rise above normal.
Its well with Nigeria
It's well with us.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tessicatess: 10:52am On Oct 21, 2020
Big Congratulations cappo @threegees
I just came to look for your BA. Kisses and loads of love to your princess, quickest recovery to you!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
suilois:
wow, congratulations ma.

God will come through for you and make it easy. Congrats in advance. We await your BA and BS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suilois(f): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
BA

I just gave birth to a bouncing baby girl

VD with little tear
Birth weight.. 2.65

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bibbzz: 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
Good afternoon mamas!!!!! I’m back on another journey o
Hope everyone is fine? My baby girl is 16 months only now and I’m currently 4 weeeks plus pregnant
I just found out and I’m excited although Oga is not but he’ll be alright!
My edd is around 28th of June
But I’ll confirm once I go for a scan
Please welcome me mamas!

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
suilois:
BA

VD with little tear
Birth weight.. 2.65

Congratulations, kisses to our little princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dbeauty(f): 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
suilois:
BA

VD with little tear
Birth weight.. 2.65

Awww congratulations dear mama.. Glad it ended in praise. God bless the bundle of joy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
suilois:
BA

VD with little tear
Birth weight.. 2.65

Great and mighty are your works oh Lord.
Congratulations dear. Welcome little Princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ojantelle: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
suilois:
BA

VD with little tear
Birth weight.. 2.65

Congratulations ma'am, God bless you and lo. Quickest recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omah1(f): 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
BA
please join me in welcoming my baby girl. She arrived yesterday 20/10/20 via elective CS
EDD: 05/11/20
BOB: 20/10/20

October cappo@ threegees

Cappo @ToyosiR BS Soon

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyD2020(f): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
omah1:
BA
please join me in welcoming my baby girl. She arrived yesterday 20/10/20 via elective CS

October cappo@ threegees

Cappo @ToyosiR BS Soon

This is porting in action. Congratulations mama.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
omah1:
BA

October cappo@ threegees

Cappo @ToyosiR BS Soon

Congratulations, joyful noise will never seize in your home. My greetings to dad and our newest princess.

So team November are now porting, I don't want to Port o. I don't know the reason I don't like October month for anything.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
omah1:
BA

October cappo@ threegees

Cappo @ToyosiR BS Soon
Congrats mama, its like its girls week o
Welcome princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
omah1:
BA

October cappo@ threegees

Cappo @ToyosiR BS Soon
Congrats

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5887) (5888) (5889) (5890) (5891) (5892) (5893) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: edivic(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.