Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8131788 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5903) (5904) (5905) (5906) (5907) (5908) (5909) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 3:21am On Nov 02, 2020
sugah:

January mamas how are we doing? Long time no roll call grin
We thank God for bringing us this far, it feels like we are on the home run. Soon we'd be counting down single digits weeks remaining to the arrival of our LOs.
I hope we have started/almost concluded our shopping o...pls don't be like me cos I'm not leading by example. I'm trying to find the shopping list to share especially for FTMs to help with shopping....I'd post as soon as I find it.
Whats our third packages?

Thanks for checking up cappo. All is well and good here and the shopping is under control by God's grace. I'm seriously doing countdown, I'm so excited about baby's arrival that I've infected by hubby and my LOs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 6:52am On Nov 02, 2020
Hiccups shocked
19CannyMum:

Maybe baby hiccuping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 8:35am On Nov 02, 2020
ToyosiR:
MARCHING ON , WE ARE MARCHING ON. MARCHING ON , WE ARE MARCHING ON.....
THIS WAY NOVEMBER, THAT WAY NOVEMBER,
THIS WAY NOVEMBER, WE ARE READY..........

We are in the long awaited month on November. May Almighty God in his infinite mercy make it a successful delivery with healthy mothers and babies.

Our month of testimony is here. Because it's our month, let's flood it with babies and keep it coming mamas.

Some ported to October while We expect the same from team October.

Team November for supernatural delivery
By the special grace of God, It will end in praise.

PORTTERS CLUB
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER ----DD
omah1 ----------Nov 28--------------------XX ✓ 20/10

ROLL CALL FOR NOVEMBER 2020
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER ------------- Delivered BA/BS
ToyosiR -----------Nov 12-----------XY
lagra -------------Nov xx-----------UNKNOWN
cheeketo ----------Nov 04-----------XY
Shemmyglo ---------Nov 24-----------XX
mayornmn -----------Nov 25-----------XX
JOANDIVA ----------Nov 10-----------XY
McPerry -----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
chylove9000 --------Nov 11-----------UNKNOWN
mobi123 ------------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
Goodmorning2u ------Nov 07-----------UNKNOWN
pweetyoge ----------Nov 13-----------UNKNOWN
faithlucky ---------Nov 26-----------UNKNOWN
Teewhyjo -----------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
barbie047 ----------Nov 05-----------UNKNOWN
OumKhadeejah ------Nov 13-----------XX
Deeedeee ----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
Gentlemum ---------Nov 12-----------UNKNOWN
IamGreen1 ---------Nov 25-----------XX
Oolayeancah -------Nov 04-----------XY
estherdabs --------Nov 10-----------XY
MummyD2020 --------Nov XX-----------UNKNOWN
rosekatiej --------Nov 27-----------UNKNOWN
Anna20 --------Nov 03---------------XX
lululuv --------Nov 15---------------XY
favome --------Nov 15---------------Surprise
ANewMumIJNAmen -Nov XX---------------UNKNOWN
Omariah --------Nov 28---------------UNKNOWN
FlowerGirl040 ---Nov 13---------------UNKWOWN

#TeamHealthyMother&Baby
#TeamHappyDelivery
#TeamNoLossAllGain

Please Mention me on BA or BS submitted. Lets help each other as we all know this stomach they cover face.

Dear Cappo, we are very very fine. We're at week 38, going to resume heavy consumption of dates, sobo drinks, exercise and more than enough kpekus dance. I am wishing and praying for my princess to come on Sunday precisely because I don't want my siblings to be stuck in traffic when coming for the christening. I trust in God to have supernatural delivery because HE has promised us that affliction shall not rise again and that has already come to past in my home. Wishing all November waddling ma'am's quick, painless and safe delivery, we and our babies shall be healthy before, during and after delivery in Jesus name. Amen

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estherdabs: 9:04am On Nov 02, 2020
faithlucky:

Its better 4 ur bp 2 b low than high, don't worry about anything

Thank you mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 9:08am On Nov 02, 2020
Chylove9000:
Ba

Double blessing . My two bouncing baby boys landed on 29th Oct via Ecs.
Mother and children doing great . Safe delivery to other Mama's
It shall end in praise.
Congratulations teamie, mama boys welcome 2 d vigilante club
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 9:31am On Nov 02, 2020
threegees:
Thankful to God for taking us through the month of October. Thank God for all births and all the cuties we were blessed with. We also thank Him for all the moms who ported into our month. His time is ever the best.

I pray for our November moms...the same God who did the supernatural for us will do for you too. I look forward to your BAs and BSs.

Officially signing out of October.
For the rest October teamies, I hand you over to November cappo @ToyosiR
kiss kiss kiss

Thank October cappo. You are really wonderful. We never look like what we've been through.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 9:34am On Nov 02, 2020
Chylove9000:
Ba

Double blessing .
My two bouncing baby boys landed on 29th Oct via Ecs.

Mother and children doing great .
Safe delivery to other Mama's

It shall end in praise.

Congratulations for this wonderful gift. Amen to the prayer
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 9:39am On Nov 02, 2020
Hello Teamie, I have serious contraction last night. Though it might be because i was in Lagos traffic for like 6-9 hours yesterday.

The contraction strong but inconsistent. Though i have called the matron before it stopped. I also notice the fluid leaking which is not so for all my previous.

I will go to the hospital today at least for checkup since we are 38+4.
I cant just wait to meet the little boy.

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gentlemum(f): 11:26am On Nov 02, 2020
ToyosiR:
Hello Teamie, I have serious contraction last night. Though it might be because i was in Lagos traffic for like 6-9 hours yesterday.

The contraction strong but inconsistent. Though i have called the matron before it stopped. I also notice the fluid leaking which is not so for all my previous.

All the best cappo, we have he same EDD and the contraction these days is something else, since you have started leaking fluid,please rush to the hospital.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2020
fizcoo20:
Good afternoon, my wife just vomiting although she is 6wk plus. Can d vomit be stopped.

The food she ate, she's vomiting it.

Thanks in anticipation.
Its part of d pregnancy package, it will stop after d first trimester is over.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2020
fizcoo20:
Good afternoon, my wife just vomiting although she is 6wk plus. Can d vomit be stopped.

The food she ate, she's vomiting it.

Thanks in anticipation.
Its part of d pregnancy package, it will stop after d first trimester is over.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
Hi fam, I am in my 8th week with no symptoms but this morning, I woke up with a headache on my right side that refused to go away. I couldn't even go to church, it's worse when I try to stand up or turn abruptly.

I tried taking paracetamol around 6, the headache has still not gone o.
Ndo how's the headache now hope u better,headache is part of the package too I never had in the first trimester but showed up second trimester a little but thanks to God it's gone now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by WandaMaximoff: 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tinudesi:

Ndo how's the headache now hope u better,headache is part of the package too I never had in the first trimester but showed up second trimester a little but thanks to God it's gone now

Thank you so much for your response o. It's better but still there. God go help us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
ToyosiR:

Our cappo wants 2 lead by example, go forth and bring ur cutie

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
Goodafternoon mamas... I'm currently breastfeeding but iv been tracking my menstrual cycle..quite irregular but I get it every month.. so last month its was some days late I got a faint positive on pt.. I kept testing and it kept getting dark though no serious symptoms except breast pain and weakness..so after 2weeks I decided to visit my gynea for TVs. He couldn't locate any baby just a thickened lining..so he asked me to come bk after 1 week ...which I did same result he also checked for ectopic which was my fear but nothing was seen...so he said he suspects blighted ovum... that I should go home and repeat the test..I had already given up thinking it will be negative since scan at 7weeks didnt show anything not even a sac o...to my greatest surprise pt was still positive even darker than before... I'm to return tomorrow to the hospital to the next line of action
Iv had series of very early miscarriages in the past which starts from spotting and tests gets negative before I had my son...
This one no bleeding or spotting...in fact iv been going about my normal day to day activity
Pls who has experienced this before...sorry for the long write up
Pls help
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hello mamas.

I was told to go for scan. They observed mild oligohydrominous and I was told to still hold on and observe since cervical OS is closed and contraction isn't coming.

Abeg, make person enjoy coconut rice and plantain small jaare

faithlucky:

Our cappo wants 2 lead by example, go forth and bring ur cutie
Gentlemum:
All the best cappo, we have he same EDD and the contraction these days is something else, since you have started leaking fluid,please rush to the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Krak:
My wife finally delivered through CS. I am very thankful that mother and child are both doing fine.

Its been a very traumatic and stressful month, we nearly lost the battle but we won and we are victorious. There was a period during which I could not sleep for up to 72 hours.

Despite the fact that the financial demands were unrelenting and very overwhelming, and there was nothing (I am a private school teacher without pay through the lock down), somehow I was able to borrow from friends, family and even strangers.

And very importantly, we are filled with satisfaction that all our efforts were not in vain.

I have now learned that high BP and edema during pregnancy should be taken very seriously.

I happily announce to the house the birth of my son.

Congratulations sir. Welcome son, your birth will usher in breakthroughs in the family .

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by P4perissos: 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Please what can one use for rashes in a baby. It’s not much. I want it to go and not spread
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thowobee: 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
sorry about the headache sometimes it is part of pregnancy, however it is advisable you visit the hospital even though you are still early to register for anc the doctor may want to confirm if your BP is fine and may even want to rule out malaria.

WandaMaximoff:

Thank you so much for your response o. It's better but still there. God go help us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thowobee: 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
congratulations on the double blessings .

I claim it also for my final journey

Chylove9000:
Ba

Double blessing .

It shall end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by WandaMaximoff: 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
thowobee:
sorry about the headache sometimes it is part of pregnancy, however it is advisable you visit the hospital even though you are still early to register for anc the doctor may want to confirm if your BP is fine and may even want to rule out malaria.

Okay. Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
@domnique,
I have posted our birth stories and I keep getting banned by the antispambot. Can you help look into this and tell what I am doing wrongly?
Best Regard.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Starlight22: 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
Congrats on your bundle of joy
Please did u use Albina Hospital?
Chylove9000:
Ba

Double blessing .

It shall end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
My preggy Mama's I dey hail oohh.whats the price of onion in your place? I get 6 to 7pieces for 250.so expensive.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shawrygal(f): 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
damibaby:
Goodafternoon mamas... I'm currently breastfeeding but iv been tracking my menstrual cycle..quite irregular but I get it every month.. so last month its was some days late I got a faint positive on pt.. I kept testing and it kept getting dark though no serious symptoms except breast pain and weakness..so after 2weeks I decided to visit my gynea for TVs. He couldn't locate any baby just a thickened lining..so he asked me to come bk after 1 week ...which I did same result he also checked for ectopic which was my fear but nothing was seen...so he said he suspects blighted ovum... that I should go home and repeat the test..I had already given up thinking it will be negative since scan at 7weeks didnt show anything not even a sac o...to my greatest surprise pt was still positive even darker than before... I'm to return tomorrow to the hospital to the next line of action
Iv had series of very early miscarriages in the past which starts from spotting and tests gets negative before I had my son...
This one no bleeding or spotting...in fact iv been going about my normal day to day activity
Pls who has experienced this before...sorry for the long write up
Pls help
I had similar issue but mine is a bit different. I started spotting then later bleeding occurred. My LMP was August 16. But scan results is measuring lesser weeks . I ought to be 11 weeks but scan is showing am 7 weeks and some days. So have given up on my LMP , am now on a follow up with the scan dates. One gestational sac has collapsed leaving one which I prays results in a successful pregnancy. My spotting brownish blood that comes and go.
Have never experienced this before. At 6 weeks scan, no heart beat. Just the sac was seen. So am praying for miracle. I will repeat scan in three weeks time. To confirm if am still pregnant , I did PT yesterday. it brought out two dark lines. As anyone experience long time spotting during pregnancy and still carry the pregnancy to full term. People have started noticing the pregnancy. My tummy is already showing. Still no heartbeat. My lovely mother's please pray for me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
Na rich people dey chop onions now
Rhemaville:
My preggy Mama's I dey hail oohh.whats the price of onion in your place? I get 6 to 7pieces for 250.so expensive.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mbula(f): 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
shawrygal:

I had similar issue but mine is a bit different. I started spotting then later bleeding occurred. My LMP was August 16. But scan results is measuring lesser weeks . I ought to be 11 weeks but scan is showing am 7 weeks and some days. So have given up on my LMP , am now on a follow up with the scan dates. One gestational sac has collapsed leaving one which I prays results in a successful pregnancy. My spotting brownish blood that comes and go.
Have never experienced this before. At 6 weeks scan, no heart beat. Just the sac was seen. So am praying for miracle. I will repeat scan in three weeks time
hmmmmm.just discovered we share same LMP.GOD WILL PERFECT WHAT HE STARTED IN THE LIFE OF TWO OF YOU AND WE WILL ALL RETURN GLORY TO HIS NAME.CONCERNING YOUR LIL ONES NOTHING MISSING AND NOTHING BROKEN IN TGEIR LIVES IN JESUS NAME.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
I'm 32 weeks +5 days went for check up blood level is okay My urine was tested and the result was trace of protein ,I don't understand what it means can someone pls explain
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
Zino89:
I'm 32 weeks +5 days went for check up blood level is okay My urine was tested and the result was trace of protein ,I don't understand what it means can someone pls explain

How about your bp

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
Congrats to Pearl05... Ur BS got me laughing out loud... Na wetin too much kpekus dey cause. Onye uwa.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
ToyosiR:
Hello mamas.

I was told to go for scan. They observed mild oligohydrominous and I was told to still hold on and observe since cervical OS is closed and contraction isn't coming.

Abeg, make person enjoy coconut rice and plantain small jaare

Been having on and off contraction since morning but cervical is closed. They told me not yet time I should go and take paracetamol.

Make I manage go bath sleep jaare.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
shawrygal:

Have never experienced this before. At 6 weeks scan, no heart beat. Just the sac was seen. So am praying for miracle. I will repeat scan in three weeks time. To confirm if am still pregnant , I did PT yesterday. it brought out two dark lines. As anyone experience long time spotting during pregnancy and still carry the pregnancy to full term. People have started noticing the pregnancy. My tummy is already showing. Still no heartbeat. My lovely mother's please pray for me
I pray you get a heart beat soon.. I had spotting when I was pregnant with my son in fact I think it turned red with serious cramps that I thought it was over but my baby was intact though the other sac stopped developing...its not easy may God help us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5903) (5904) (5905) (5906) (5907) (5908) (5909) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.