Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,924 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132070 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5904) (5905) (5906) (5907) (5908) (5909) (5910) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mama threegees congrats once again... God gat u full time. Ur BS dey make person cry anyhow. Kisses to baby Grace... She will make u happy all d days of her life..amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
Zino89:
I'm 32 weeks +5 days went for check up blood level is okay My urine was tested and the result was trace of protein ,I don't understand what it means can someone pls explain
if ur bp is okay just keep drinking enough water and eat cucumbers always. Stay away from sugary things, cut down on ur carbohydrate intake. Hope this helps

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
P4perissos:
Please what can one use for rashes in a baby. It’s not much. I want it to go and not spread
Baby tribotan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shawrygal(f): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
mbula:
hmmmmm.just discovered we share same LMP.GOD WILL PERFECT WHAT HE STARTED IN THE LIFE OF TWO OF YOU AND WE WILL ALL RETURN GLORY TO HIS NAME.CONCERNING YOUR LIL ONES NOTHING MISSING AND NOTHING BROKEN IN TGEIR LIVES IN JESUS NAME.
Amen in Jesus name. Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shawrygal(f): 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
damibaby:

I pray you get a heart beat soon.. I had spotting when I was pregnant with my son in fact I think it turned red with serious cramps that I thought it was over but my baby was intact though the other sac stopped developing...its not easy may God help us
Your testimony gives me hope. Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
Monday prayer

Heavenly Father, we come to you again with a heart full of adoration and a mouth full of praises. We thank you for seeing us through the month of October, for all the successful supernatural deliveries and BFPs results. We are eternally grateful for your grace and mercies in our lives and we ask that you continue to shower us with your love. We are especially grateful for turning the story on your daughter threegees life, no woman should lose her life in the process of bringing a life to this earth.
We commit our November mothers into your hands and ask that you grant them supernatural deliveries of healthy mother and baby(ies).
Lord, as you have blessed us with these pregnancies we also ask that you provide for us everything ( financially, emotionally, spiritually and psychologically) needed to take care of the children you are entrusting in our care....
You said 'none shall be barren'. We are standing on your words and asking that you grant our TTC mothers their heart desires, especially those who have given up or at the verge of giving up.

We ask through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
19CannyMum:

Thanks for checking up cappo. All is well and good here and the shopping is under control by God's grace. I'm seriously doing countdown, I'm so excited about baby's arrival that I've infected by hubby and my LOs.

Its quite exciting indeed. We thank God for his mercies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
thejourney200:
@domnique,
I have posted our birth stories and I keep getting banned by the antispambot. Can you help look into this and tell what I am doing wrongly?
Best Regard.
Dominique
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omariah(f): 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
sugah:
Monday prayer

Heavenly Father, we come to you again with a heart full of adoration and a mouth full of praises. We thank you for seeing us through the month of October, for all the successful supernatural deliveries and BFPs results. We are eternally grateful for your grace and mercies in our lives and we ask that you continue to shower us with your love. We are especially grateful for turning the story on your daughter threegees life, no woman should lose her life in the process of bringing a life to this earth.
We commit our November mothers into your hands and ask that you grant them supernatural deliveries of healthy mother and baby(ies).
Lord, as you have blessed us with these pregnancies we also ask that you provide for us everything ( financially, emotionally, spiritually and psychologically) needed to take care of the children you are entrusting in our care....
You said 'none shall be barren'. We are standing on your words and asking that you grant our TTC mothers their heart desires, especially those who have given up or at the verge of giving up.

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
sunbestie:
if ur bp is okay just keep drinking enough water and eat cucumbers always. Stay away from sugary things, cut down on ur carbohydrate intake. Hope this helps
my bp is 131/77 i was asked to cut down sugar and carb. Thanks cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Haleematm:

How about your bp
131/77..thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 12:44am On Nov 03, 2020
sugah:
Monday prayer

Amen oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 4:53am On Nov 03, 2020
plz mamas help was giving Amala as malaria drug coz am having malaria. Am in my third trimester, am a November mama, plz come 2 my aid ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aremu01(m): 5:10am On Nov 03, 2020
Krak:
My wife finally delivered through CS. I am very thankful that mother and child are both doing fine.

Its been a very traumatic and stressful month, we nearly lost the battle but we won and we are victorious. There was a period during which I could not sleep for up to 72 hours.

Despite the fact that the financial demands were unrelenting and very overwhelming, and there was nothing (I am a private school teacher without pay through the lock down), somehow I was able to borrow from friends, family and even strangers.

And very importantly, we are filled with satisfaction that all our efforts were not in vain.

I have now learned that high BP and edema during pregnancy should be taken very seriously.

I happily announce to the house the birth of my son.

Send me a dm..
Let me sew into the life of this cutie
Congratulations

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2020
@ToyosiR hope you are good?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chikky192(f): 10:47am On Nov 03, 2020
goodmorming pround moms, happy to be here. Please I need recommendation for good and affordable hospital for antenatal and delivery in abuja, I stay at Lugbe. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mobi123: 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hello November moms and everyone. To the glory of God, our beautiful daughter was delivered on Saturday 31st October via CS. My wife is doing great with the recovery. God bless you all for the tips. Wishing everyone safe delivery. The feeling is joyful, awesome, overwhelming. My baby has brought so much blessings; just got a new job, amongst other great news. Our God is forever faithful.Thanks guys. God bless all women out there. Signing out.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
sunbestie:
Congrats to Pearl05... Ur BS got me laughing out loud... Na wetin too much kpekus dey cause. Onye uwa.

Babe, i don repent ooo. I be virgin mother now. Lockdown activated
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by futuremoma34: 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Chikky192:
goodmorming pround moms, happy to be here. Please I need recommendation for good and affordable hospital for antenatal and delivery in abuja, I stay at Lugbe. Thank you

FmC jabi is very ook.

Also you can try Gwarimpa general hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsjoy: 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hi Mums, I have a:

1.Neatly used Graco baby cot with changing station and suspension net, comes with base.

2.Neatly used standing bath set with dresser

At affordable prices. Pls Whatsap 08039297310 if interested
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsjoy: 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
mumsjoy:
Hi Mums, I have a:

1.Neatly used Graco baby cot with changing station and suspension net, comes with base.

2.Neatly used standing bath set with dresser

At affordable prices. Pls Whatsap 08039297310 if interested
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krak(m): 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
Aremu01:

Send me a dm..
Let me sew into the life of this cutie
Congratulations

Wow.. Thanks, baby, Mummy and Daddy will be very thankful. Pm sent.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
Omo, the vigilante is a serious something o.
Just breezed in here to say thank you to those who sent gifts to Baby Grace.
I am extremely and unreservedly grateful.
God bless you.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Today is Tuesday and no single bump in sight eh angry
Anyway lemme do my own -#Bumpytuesday
37 weeks already did a scan yesterday and my baby girl is weighing 3.05kg already.Cant wait to have her in my arms mhen!

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Pearl05:

Babe, i don repent ooo. I be virgin mother now. Lockdown activated

If a whole you enter lockdown wetin you want make the rest of us do? grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hello!! I think FMC jabi and airforce base is closer to you!!
Chikky192:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omah1(f): 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
ToyosiR:
MARCHING ON , WE ARE MARCHING ON. MARCHING ON , WE ARE MARCHING ON.....
THIS WAY NOVEMBER, THAT WAY NOVEMBER,
THIS WAY NOVEMBER, WE ARE READY..........

We are in the long awaited month on November. May Almighty God in his infinite mercy make it a successful delivery with healthy mothers and babies.

Our month of testimony is here. Because it's our month, let's flood it with babies and keep it coming mamas.

Some ported to October while We expect the same from team October.

Team November for supernatural delivery
By the special grace of God, It will end in praise.

PORTTERS CLUB
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER ----DD
omah1 ----------Nov 28--------------------XX ✓ 20/10

ROLL CALL FOR NOVEMBER 2020
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER ------------- Delivered BA/BS
ToyosiR -----------Nov 12-----------XY
lagra -------------Nov xx-----------UNKNOWN
cheeketo ----------Nov 04-----------XY
Shemmyglo ---------Nov 24-----------XX
mayornmn -----------Nov 25-----------XX
JOANDIVA ----------Nov 10-----------XY
McPerry -----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
chylove9000 --------Nov 11-----------UNKNOWN
mobi123 ------------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
Goodmorning2u ------Nov 07-----------UNKNOWN
pweetyoge ----------Nov 13-----------UNKNOWN
faithlucky ---------Nov 26-----------UNKNOWN
Teewhyjo -----------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
barbie047 ----------Nov 05-----------UNKNOWN
OumKhadeejah ------Nov 13-----------XX
Deeedeee ----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
Gentlemum ---------Nov 12-----------UNKNOWN
IamGreen1 ---------Nov 25-----------XX
Oolayeancah -------Nov 04-----------XY
estherdabs --------Nov 10-----------XY
MummyD2020 --------Nov XX-----------UNKNOWN
rosekatiej --------Nov 27-----------UNKNOWN
Anna20 --------Nov 03---------------XX
lululuv --------Nov 15---------------XY
favome --------Nov 15---------------Surprise
ANewMumIJNAmen -Nov XX---------------UNKNOWN
Omariah --------Nov 28---------------UNKNOWN
FlowerGirl040 ---Nov 13---------------UNKWOWN

#TeamHealthyMother&Baby
#TeamHappyDelivery
#TeamNoLossAllGain

Please Mention me on BA or BS submitted. Lets help each other as we all know this stomach they cover face.

Cappo my EDD was Nov 5 not 28

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Spakuls: 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
Practicing for you guys....As there are no bump pictures today grin

Any July mama in the house ? grin grin

December 2018 Mum,returning for second journey

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
mayornmn:
Today is Tuesday and no single bump in sight eh angry
Anyway lemme do my own -#Bumpytuesday
37 weeks already did a scan yesterday and my baby girl is weighing 3.05kg already.Cant wait to have her in my arms mhen!
fine mama,this kind picture go make belle hungry person o,safe delivery ma'am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5904) (5905) (5906) (5907) (5908) (5909) (5910) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.