Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8178786 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5925) (5926) (5927) (5928) (5929) (5930) (5931) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LiftedAmI(f): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
Okay.
Amen IJN
Thanks for your input mama.
Its well appreciated

@ IamGreen1 , dunpredictable .
Thanks Mamas, God bless!
futuremoma34:

OMG,I can only imagine the pains she is going through right now..may the Great LORD BLESS HER SOON..TRUTH IS FIBROIDS INSIDE THE UTERUS IS VERY DANGEROUS WHEN THERE IS PREGNANCY. SO SHE SHOULD FOLLOW HER DOCTOR ADVICE AND PRAY BEYOND MEASURE...I WISH HER QUICK RECOVERY AND A HICTH FREE 9 MONTHS SOON

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
Congratulations she’s a cutie
pweetyoge:
B.S B.S. B.S

To everyone expecting birth story, apologies please! It is not easy to get a hold of our phones and just type immediately. I have been typing for two days now, Some like me were asked to rest properly after having some mild dizziness. But here we go!

It is actually my second baby, I had my son in 2018 December and I decreed with my mouth to be back by 2020 and God did it. I took in February and when first trimester hit me, for the first time I understood what morning sickness means.

For most of us who did not experience it at our first child, now I understand why those who do just can't relive the moment. The sickness was terrific, I kept on throwing up at every slight chance. I registered for antenatal at three months and everything was fine with me except for low pcv, which is not new to me honestly. I did everything to boost it, but each visit, it was still low.

At 8months, my husband was asked to donate blood, thankfully we were compatible. I did blood transfusion and was still doing my regular garden egg leaf, veggies and fruits. At 9momths, the doctor still insisting on blood transfusion, but on asking on the group about what I can do to boost my pcv, someone mentioned the leaf, hospital too far...funny my mom knows about the leaf and she requested we got it from the farm...I started taking it and amazingly it worked in two weeks.. doctor sef shock...

Fast forward to November, I was not in a hurry to Meet baby, because I had not finished shopping..I was too lazy to visit the market. I went to the market on the 10th and bought what I needed, on getting home..I knew in my mind, I had overworked myself. My body was telling on me. On the 13th midnight to 14th which is EDD I was not expecting to fall into labor, but when I could not sleep, I knew something was up but could not place it. I visited the restroom five times, I was purging..unlike my first child, I saw blood and mucous, this one was quite different. I had no idea until my waist started paining me, it would do that for minutes and then let me be. I quickly did Google search and found out it was contractions and I needed to time it. It started by 12 and I kept on managing it because I did not want to visit the hospital and be told it is false labour..
Omo, that thing hit me till 3.a.m...i just wore my clothes and told hubby let's go...we got to the hospital by 3.30a.m and the doctors were busy, they had a handful of two pregnant women in intense labour...he looked at me and said you don't look like you are in labor yet...and I was like because I am not shouting abii...they told me to hold on...once contractions hit me, I just jump on hubby and he rubs my back.. surprisingly I was not crying o...unlike my first child that I started crying from the house sef...by 5a.m they attended to me, because one of the patient has delivered while the other one was not dilating well enough...I was asked to come and lay down to be checked, but I said I needed to poo, but getting to the restroom again, I tried but couldn't..the nurse was like wait let me check you first... immediately I lay down ..plus the nurses o, doctor ooo they screamed n started running around to set drip and arrange my baby things...

I was just praying for an easy and painless delivery in my mind.. because my first labour ehh, with my low threshold of pain..I cried my eyes out. They fixed drip and that wicked pain hit me but surprisingly I was only shouting doc o doc o, help me....but no tears, he was like once it hits me I should push... without telling me sef, my body acted on its own o..started pushing the baby out like one very very hot hot urine...this time around, I did not say nurse I don't know how to push o...LoL. last last with three push, baby came out screaming with her tiny voice, I was later asked to cough n placenta came out...he stiched my little tear and then cleaned me up.

Then the rest they say is history. My surprise baby came out a girl. I am so thankful to God for answered prayers of a painless delivery, probably because for the first time I prayed that supernatural delivery book that one mama here shared with me. Omo, I can't believe I now have two kids o..even my mom is shocked and happy for me...lol because she fears for me with the way I hate drugs, injections and pain and my husband thinks I am a fish, but this time around, he hailed me that I was super strong for him.

So join me and thank God for blessing my family for the second time, and I pray the Lord who did same for me, will do same for all of us. Amen.

N.b Some things I learnt are, no two pregnancy are truly the same. Yes, experience matters too, I already know what each stage of labor is and I told myself to try and hold myself even tho it won't be easy..and then nothing prayers can not do, positive proclamation is very good, no matter what...I proclaimed easy, safe and painless delivery and God heard my worries and answered me.

I have never felt so energetic after child birth, I was so full of strength and I even started eating almost immediately and doing little things, which is not advisable, mumsy warned me to sleep and take plenty rest...thank God when I fainted, a doctor was close to quickly check up on me and do the needful. So please let us rest rest rest no matter how superwoman we feel...

Lastly I am signing out of team November 2020, the year of unbelievable things in the world, the Corona Year and the Lockdown order. But I am speaking positively to be back in another two years for my supernatural twins (Winks). May God answer us all and meet us at our point of need. Amen.

Let me dash off to Twitter and look for giveaway thread Biko...I need money like maddddd. Lol

Ermmm, see a picture of her jare.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zehner(f): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hellos I am new here and I am a first time mom
africaflozy:
Oya clear road for team APRIL

Mamas when do you plan to check baby gender. Personally I would do that at my next appointment. Can't wait to know shocked

Team_NoDulling
Team_Favour
S/N _Monicker___EDD___Gender
1. Africaflozy ___ 05/04___unknown
2. Ovalrose ___ 10/04___unknown
3. Jhules ___ 16/04___ unknown
4. dunpredictable __31/04__unknown
5. Teetopic __18/04__unknown
6. beegail __05/04__unknown
7. Parkiz __07/04__unknown

Other April team members should come and register sharparly.... remember NoDullling grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zehner:

You are welcome mama..have your golden seat grin

Are you team April and what's your EDD?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Glowing1: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
Congratulations mama, may God continue to protect our lovely princess and ur family at large. Plssss how did u do d hospital is too far? Did u cook It or boiled d leaf? How is it done

pweetyoge:
B.S B.S. B.S

To everyone expecting birth story, apologies please! It is not easy to get a hold of our phones and just type immediately. I have been typing for two days now, Some like me were asked to rest properly after having some mild dizziness. But here we go!

It is actually my second baby, I had my son in 2018 December and I decreed with my mouth to be back by 2020 and God did it. I took in February and when first trimester hit me, for the first time I understood what morning sickness means.

For most of us who did not experience it at our first child, now I understand why those who do just can't relive the moment. The sickness was terrific, I kept on throwing up at every slight chance. I registered for antenatal at three months and everything was fine with me except for low pcv, which is not new to me honestly. I did everything to boost it, but each visit, it was still low.

At 8months, my husband was asked to donate blood, thankfully we were compatible. I did blood transfusion and was still doing my regular garden egg leaf, veggies and fruits. At 9momths, the doctor still insisting on blood transfusion, but on asking on the group about what I can do to boost my pcv, someone mentioned the leaf, hospital too far...funny my mom knows about the leaf and she requested we got it from the farm...I started taking it and amazingly it worked in two weeks.. doctor sef shock...

Fast forward to November, I was not in a hurry to Meet baby, because I had not finished shopping..I was too lazy to visit the market. I went to the market on the 10th and bought what I needed, on getting home..I knew in my mind, I had overworked myself. My body was telling on me. On the 13th midnight to 14th which is EDD I was not expecting to fall into labor, but when I could not sleep, I knew something was up but could not place it. I visited the restroom five times, I was purging..unlike my first child, I saw blood and mucous, this one was quite different. I had no idea until my waist started paining me, it would do that for minutes and then let me be. I quickly did Google search and found out it was contractions and I needed to time it. It started by 12 and I kept on managing it because I did not want to visit the hospital and be told it is false labour..
Omo, that thing hit me till 3.a.m...i just wore my clothes and told hubby let's go...we got to the hospital by 3.30a.m and the doctors were busy, they had a handful of two pregnant women in intense labour...he looked at me and said you don't look like you are in labor yet...and I was like because I am not shouting abii...they told me to hold on...once contractions hit me, I just jump on hubby and he rubs my back.. surprisingly I was not crying o...unlike my first child that I started crying from the house sef...by 5a.m they attended to me, because one of the patient has delivered while the other one was not dilating well enough...I was asked to come and lay down to be checked, but I said I needed to poo, but getting to the restroom again, I tried but couldn't..the nurse was like wait let me check you first... immediately I lay down ..plus the nurses o, doctor ooo they screamed n started running around to set drip and arrange my baby things...

I was just praying for an easy and painless delivery in my mind.. because my first labour ehh, with my low threshold of pain..I cried my eyes out. They fixed drip and that wicked pain hit me but surprisingly I was only shouting doc o doc o, help me....but no tears, he was like once it hits me I should push... without telling me sef, my body acted on its own o..started pushing the baby out like one very very hot hot urine...this time around, I did not say nurse I don't know how to push o...LoL. last last with three push, baby came out screaming with her tiny voice, I was later asked to cough n placenta came out...he stiched my little tear and then cleaned me up.

Then the rest they say is history. My surprise baby came out a girl. I am so thankful to God for answered prayers of a painless delivery, probably because for the first time I prayed that supernatural delivery book that one mama here shared with me. Omo, I can't believe I now have two kids o..even my mom is shocked and happy for me...lol because she fears for me with the way I hate drugs, injections and pain and my husband thinks I am a fish, but this time around, he hailed me that I was super strong for him.

So join me and thank God for blessing my family for the second time, and I pray the Lord who did same for me, will do same for all of us. Amen.

N.b Some things I learnt are, no two pregnancy are truly the same. Yes, experience matters too, I already know what each stage of labor is and I told myself to try and hold myself even tho it won't be easy..and then nothing prayers can not do, positive proclamation is very good, no matter what...I proclaimed easy, safe and painless delivery and God heard my worries and answered me.

I have never felt so energetic after child birth, I was so full of strength and I even started eating almost immediately and doing little things, which is not advisable, mumsy warned me to sleep and take plenty rest...thank God when I fainted, a doctor was close to quickly check up on me and do the needful. So please let us rest rest rest no matter how superwoman we feel...

Lastly I am signing out of team November 2020, the year of unbelievable things in the world, the Corona Year and the Lockdown order. But I am speaking positively to be back in another two years for my supernatural twins (Winks). May God answer us all and meet us at our point of need. Amen.

Let me dash off to Twitter and look for giveaway thread Biko...I need money like maddddd. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shawrygal(f): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
Good evening to all the pregnant mama, have gone to see a gynecologist , have been given new set of medications that will help to conceive faster. The blood just stop flowing today. Should I allow my body to heal first before the medication or I should start immediately. Those that have miscarried before, how soon did you start to to have sex and start fertility treatment .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zehner:

Welcome ma. Registration fee is 50 medium sized onions to be paid to the 4th member. Lol grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by futuremoma34: 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
shawrygal:
Good evening to all the pregnant mama, have gone to see a gynecologist , have been given new set of medications that will help to conceive faster. The blood just stop flowing today. Should I allow my body to heal first before the medication or I should start immediately. Those that have miscarried before, how soon did you start to to have sex and start fertility treatment .

Good evening ma,if you are physically,mentally and emotionally strong..please start trying immediately..I wish you all the best

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zehner(f): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
�thank you this golden seat is fine o! Yes I am team April... EDD is 24th
africaflozy:

You are welcome mama..have your golden seat grin

Are you team April and what's your EDD?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zehner(f): 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ha! Please you people should collect bag of salt o! � Issa Diamond!
dunpredictable:

Welcome ma. Registration fee is 50 medium sized onions to be paid to the 4th member. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Josphine4good(f): 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
Darsty99:

Lucky you.. Enjoy your pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Josphine4good(f): 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
Detumi:

Thank you ma. I was just wondering if it is normal, my doctor also told me that some people do not get symptoms in early pregnancy.Apart from the missed period, I am just like my normal self.

. my dear you are very lucky, I wish I am you. Am 12 weeks today, MS want to finish cry cry cry crythis is my third pregnancy but this one is the worst.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Josphine4good(f): 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
pweetyoge:
B.S B.S. B.S

. Congratulations to u mama , your princess is beautiful. And I also pray for easy delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
Glowing1:
Congratulations mama, may God continue to protect our lovely princess and ur family at large. Plssss how did u do d hospital is too far? Did u cook It or boiled d leaf? How is it done

Please see screenshot

2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Pls who has experience of tablet been put under the tongue for induction. How long does it takes to start working, especially when one is already 3cm but baby not fully engaged? pls awaiting your wonderful inputs and experiences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tessicatess: 12:04am On Nov 18, 2020
Unik91:

its very normal, my son's eyes were always switching sometimes like 4:30 , I was scared, but was assured it was normal and will readjust, which later happened. I guess its baby's way of adjusting to light. No worries dear.

Thank you so much mama!!
This is reassuring kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tessicatess: 12:16am On Nov 18, 2020
Unik91:

its very normal, my son's eyes were always switching sometimes like 4:30 , I was scared, but was assured it was normal and will readjust, which later happened. I guess its baby's way of adjusting to light. No worries dear.

Thank you so much mama, this is reassuring!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 12:59am On Nov 18, 2020
Zehner:
�thank you this golden seat is fine o! Yes I am team April... EDD is 24th

Ok
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 1:18am On Nov 18, 2020
FlowerGirl040:
Pls who has experience of tablet been put under the tongue for induction. How long does it takes to start working, especially when one is already 3cm but baby not fully engaged? pls awaiting your wonderful inputs and experiences

The Lord is your strength mama, your good news, testimony and new songs are certain. Your bundle of joy will be here sooner. Congratulations to you and your family in advance.

As for your question, I'm a novice.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omariah(f): 4:50am On Nov 18, 2020
threegees:

You wan kill yourself?
If the pain is unbearable that means you should be at the hospital immediately.
DON'T TAKE ANY DRUGS O
Go to the hospital NOW

Lol. Thanks ma. I didn't.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omariah(f): 5:05am On Nov 18, 2020
indian03:

I think when contractions are 5 min apart abd they last for 1 min. Though not all contractions follow this rule o. Its better u head to hospital if uts unbearable. And pls dont take any pain reliever.

Didn't follow true true. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omariah(f): 5:11am On Nov 18, 2020
BA BA BA!

Here's announcing the birth of my blessed prince charming via VD weighing 3.62kg

EDD- 28/11
DOB- 17/11

Mother, son and family are all doing fine.
Cc: Nov cappo @ToyosiR

41 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 5:13am On Nov 18, 2020
Omariah:
BA BA BA!

Here's announcing the birth of my blessed prince charming via VD weighing 3.62kg

EDD- 28/11
DOB- 17/11

Congratulations mama, may his arrival usher in great things into your family, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Parkiz(f): 7:06am On Nov 18, 2020
africaflozy:

See another team April mama, craving yoghurt, so that's why you don't want to register yet ...Sha come and register with your yoghurt

cappo abeg help me edit the quote under which you wrote this óò. I have edited the emoji with the puzzled question mark on my actual post but it's still showing under your quote.

abeg Help me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teetopic(f): 7:18am On Nov 18, 2020
africaflozy:

Haaa! Jesus! I am so sorry mama. You know how this our brain works now angry

No problem mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Glowing1: 7:38am On Nov 18, 2020
pweetyoge:

Please see screenshot

Thanks so much mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oolayeancah(f): 8:16am On Nov 18, 2020
BA! BA! BA!
To God be the glory!
Baby Boy arrived this morning at exactly 42weeks via VD
EDD: 4th Nov DOB: 18th Nov BW: 2.5KG
@ToyosiR BA Submitted.. BS coming soon.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:27am On Nov 18, 2020
Omariah:
BA BA BA!

EDD- 28/11
DOB- 17/11

Cc: Nov cappo
Congrats mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 8:30am On Nov 18, 2020
Congratulations to all those that just birth their lo. Africaflozy it's like almost every mamas next year is April.Why now but las las most of them will port to march. grin. Wishing us all stress free pregnancy ijn.Good morning everyone

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2020
Oolayeancah:
BA! BA! BA!
To God be the glory!
EDD: 4th Nov DOB: 18th Nov BW: 2.5KG
@T BA Submitted.. BS coming soon.
Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2020
Oolayeancah:
BA! BA! BA!

To God be the glory!

EDD: 4th Nov
DOB: 18th Nov.

Congratulations mama, God bless your little bundle of joy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 8:51am On Nov 18, 2020
@LiftedAml, It is so sad but all is well with her. Almighty Father is a perfect God and He will perfect all that concerns her, Amen. Let her follow her Doctors advise, I pray all things will work together for her good, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5925) (5926) (5927) (5928) (5929) (5930) (5931) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: greatlinda(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.