Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140734 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5926) (5927) (5928) (5929) (5930) (5931) (5932) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 9:27am On Nov 18, 2020
MummyD2020:

XX

Noted
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 9:28am On Nov 18, 2020
MummyD2020:

Cappo, thanks for the wonderful work u are doing. But I haff born since on the 10th oh! Edit ma

Updated. Baby Girl 10th November
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 9:37am On Nov 18, 2020
Congratulations to our latest Mamas Oolayeancah and Omariah . May God make the baby the coolness of your eyes.

We await your sweet B.S.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2020
Congratulations to all team November that have dropped their LOs. We wish u a stressfree Vigilante.

We await the BS of some of our mama's to ginger our awaiting teamie.

Our Latest roll call is here

PORTTERS CLUB
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER ----DD
omah1 ----------Nov 5--------------------XX ✓ 20/10

DELIVERY:
ToyosiR -----------EDD 12/11, Delivered 04/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
Goodmorning2u -----EDD XX/11, Delivered 07/11, Beautiful Baby XX. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
Gentlemum -----EDD 12/11, Delivered 06/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA & BS seen.
Anna20 -----EDD 03/11, Delivered 09/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
estherdabs -----EDD 10/11, Delivered 10/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
cheeketo -----EDD 04/11, Delivered XX/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. AWaiting BA/BS.
MummyD2020 -----EDD XX/11, Delivered 10/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
favome -----EDD 15/11, Delivered 09/11, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
faithlucky -----EDD 26/11, Delivered 14/11, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
brendybliss1 -----EDD 16/11, Delivered 10/11, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
pweetyoge -----EDD 13/11, Delivered 14/11, Beautiful Baby Girl.BA & BS seen.
JOANDIVA -----EDD 10/11, Delivered 16/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
Omariah -----EDD 28/11, Delivered 17/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
Oolayeancah -----EDD 04/11, Delivered 18/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.

ROLL CALL FOR NOVEMBER 2020
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER
lagra -------------Nov 17-----------XX
Shemmyglo ---------Nov 24-----------XX
mayornmn -----------Nov 25-----------XX
McPerry -----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
chylove9000 --------Nov 11-----------UNKNOWN
mobi123 ------------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
Teewhyjo -----------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
barbie047 ----------Nov 05-----------UNKNOWN
OumKhadeejah ------Nov 13-----------XX
Deeedeee ----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
IamGreen1 ---------Nov 25-----------XX
rosekatiej --------Nov 27-----------UNKNOWN
lululuv --------Nov 15---------------XY
ANewMumIJNAmen -Nov XX---------------UNKNOWN
FlowerGirl040 ---Nov 13---------------UNKWOWN
dagok ---Nov 4---------------UNKWOWN

#TeamHealthyMother&Baby
#TeamHappyDelivery
#TeamNoLossAllGain

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mastery48: 10:03am On Nov 18, 2020
Please I was confirmed positive, and on week five the sac is still empty, am being ask to take it out, I want to know if this is too early, is it that nothing else can be done? Am I no longer pregnant?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damsel93(f): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2020
Oolayeancah:
BA! BA! BA!

To God be the glory!

Baby Boy arrived this morning at exactly 42weeks via VD

EDD: 4th Nov
DOB: 18th Nov
BW: 2.5KG

@ToyosiR BA Submitted.. BS coming soon.
Congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 11:23am On Nov 18, 2020
Tinudesi:
Congratulations to all those that just birth their lo. Africaflozy it's like almost every mamas next year is April.Why now but las las most of them will port to march. grin. Wishing us all stress free pregnancy ijn.Good morning everyone

Even me I dey eye March with all seriousness but God's will be done...amen to your prayer
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by futuremoma34: 11:27am On Nov 18, 2020
Mastery48:
Please I was confirmed positive, and on week five the sac is still empty, am being ask to take it out, I want to know if this is too early, is it that nothing else can be done? Am I no longer pregnant?

Can you post a picture of the scan results..at week 5 scan can only see sac now...is it in the hospital you were advised or in a pharmacy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2020
Parkiz:

cappo abeg help me edit the quote under which you wrote this óò. I have edited the emoji with the puzzled question mark on my actual post but it's still showing under your quote.

abeg Help me

Check the post now, I think I have done the right thing

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2020
Mastery48:

Take what out undecided

Please relax and wait till week 8 but I will advise you go to a better place for the scan. That's how I went for scan at week 10+ and the sonographer said no heartbeat and no fetal development. The following day I went to another place, behold my baby was breathing well and developing.
All the best

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
Zehner:
Ha! Please you people should collect bag of salt o! � Issa Diamond!

grin Take your Golden chair sidon jare. God will see us through this journey. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
africaflozy:

Take what out undecided

Please relax and wait till week 8 but I will advise you go to a better place for the scan. That's how I went for scan at week 10+ and the sonographer said no heartbeat and no fetal development. The following day I went to another place, behold my baby was breathing well and developing.
All the best
I will second this idea. This sinographer almost gave me heart attack to at week 8 saying my baby had no heartbeat but with other mamas assurance I repeated it at week 10 and baby is fine. Hang in a little more and recheck maybe after two weeks

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
Mastery48:

Pray, relax and wait till 8 week to repeat the scan in a different place. Some of these guys can be so wrong. The doctor that did my 8th week scan said there was no fetal pole but viable pregnancy. I no sleep.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LiftedAmI(f): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
Mastery48:
Its TOO EARLY abeg....
If I were opportuned to be with my sis ysdy, I wud have insisted we waited til d next scan appointment before d evacuation.
I actually called d husband to see if (what I termed "a hasty decision"wink could be stopped.
Just that in her case tho, she was bleeding, - & that's not even a big deal, as we have some mamas who bled for weeks, & still birthed their Los.
.....but according to the doc (who suggested evacuation), its dangerous, as it could get her tubes blocked.+ the baby was in btw d 2 intramural fibroids.
My only consolation was in the fact that in the process of evacuating, they met the foetus rotten.

Sis!
PLS, if u r not bleeding, continue being joyful in the fact that you are pregnant, & u shall remain so till u r ready to birth ur LO.
Your blessing is permanent!
SD IJN!

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shemmyglo(f): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
shawrygal:
Good evening to all the pregnant mama, have gone to see a gynecologist , have been given new set of medications that will help to conceive faster. The blood just stop flowing today. Should I allow my body to heal first before the medication or I should start immediately. Those that have miscarried before, how soon did you start to to have sex and start fertility treatment .

Start immediately. Count the day of the evacuation as the first day of the cycle. This cycle might be longer than your normal cycle. Just bd everyother day

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifeoluwatoyin2: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
BA BA BA!!!

Rejoice with my family as we welcome a set of twins..2 boys

Bye Dec team..Thanks to other mama for being there

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zehner(f): 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
cheesy Amen
dunpredictable:

grin Take your Golden chair sidon jare. God will see us through this journey. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zehner(f): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
I agree... my Dr said it’s usually hard to hear heartbeats from below 16 weeks sef when one nurse almost gave me high bp
Tinudesi:

I will second this idea. This sinographer almost gave me heart attack to at week 8 saying my baby had no heartbeat but with other mamas assurance I repeated it at week 10 and baby is fine. Hang in a little more and recheck maybe after two weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mrmovement: 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
There are many different ways to lose a lot of weight fast. That said, many diet plans leave you feeling hungry or unsatisfied.
That's why I went online, I did some research & finally found one of the easiest ways to lose weight fast. Here are 3 different videos which you can watch for FREE that will help you lose weight in X amount of days:

1. insert your link here/ https:///HhMfH
2. /insert your link here/ https:///7b7ab1zP
3. /insert your link here/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3jJ29oE8Zg
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LiftedAmI(f): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
ifeoluwatoyin2:
BA BA BA!!!

Wow!
A big Congratulations to the family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
Mastery48:
Sis I will advise you wait till around 8weeks or so and check again, I had same issue wen I was 6weeks gone and nothing was seen in the womb not even a sac, I went back after 2weeks @ 8weeks and we saw d foetus with a strong heartbeat....So just stay positive and check back, it will surely end in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funkydoll(f): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
ifeoluwatoyin2:
BA BA BA!!!

wow....congrats teamie, God bless the boys.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
Wow congratulations to November mama you mamas are popping them out sharp sharp. More geace to the remaining mamas, yours will be easier, swiftly and safe. Amen.

My cappo threegees and other October mamas, how is the night watch going?

My little Lady is a foodie and we are doing EBF for now as my breast is always full and soaking pad.

I checked my weight yesterday and amazed that i have lost 10 kg already ( i gained 6kg during pregnancy). If only the stomach pouch will go down too with my little effort. grin grin.

December Cappo Sunbestie, how are you marking time?

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Loisemm2(f): 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
Mastery48:
Too early pls! Relax first.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Loisemm2(f): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
ifeoluwatoyin2:
BA BA BA!!!

Wow! Congrats! *dancing
May they be all you prayed for and more.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
ifeoluwatoyin2:
BA BA BA!!!

Here are the chief porters oo, welcome to the world our royals little Kings. Congratulations to you and your family ma. More goods awaits your family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
ifeoluwatoyin2:
BA BA BA!!!

Team December mama don dey drop BA ooo
Congrats mama and God bless ur boys.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
Mastery48:

Thank God everyone here has told you to check another place and wait a little more. Please don't let fear set in...my first scan, the guy said low lying placenta... meanwhile nothing like that when I had another scan. So please relax, we await your good news

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
ifeoluwatoyin2:
BA BA BA!!!

Chief Porter, congratulations
I tap into twin boys next
Amen amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Pearl05:
Wow congratulations to November mama you mamas are popping them out sharp sharp. More geace to the remaining mamas, yours will be easier, swiftly and safe. Amen.

My cappo threegees and other October mamas, how is the night watch going?

My little Lady is a foodie and we are doing EBF for now as my breast is always full and soaking pad.

I checked my weight yesterday and amazed that i have lost 10 kg already ( i gained 6kg during pregnancy). If only the stomach pouch will go down too with my little effort. grin grin.

December Cappo Sunbestie, how are you marking time?
Amen to ur prayers oo... Me and my teamies are ready to flood here with BAs...God gat us

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Parkiz(f): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
africaflozy:

Check the post now, I think I have done the right thing

thank you so much cappo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
TEAM DECEMBER 2020

Congrats to mama ifeoluwatoyin2 on d arrival of her twin boys... May God bless them always. Amen.

Teamies Come in and tell us how you are feeling/doing. We are expecting more BAs ooo.
Pls teamies come and answer roll call so we will know u are doing great.

S/N NAMES ___________ EDD ___________ SEX
01. sunbestie ----------------- 23rd Dec
02. Zino89 --------------------- 26th Dec --------- XX
03. Katchycouture ------------ 26th Dec ------- XX
04. babsjummy ---------------- 4th Dec
05. ifeoluwatoyin2 ----------- 6th Dec Twin boys delivered 18th Nov
06. tmac4eva ------------------ 19th Dec --------XY
07. tyreal
08. kunmisola ------------------ 21st Dec ------------- XX
09. lolaymary ------------------ 16th Dec
10. Rosemariefavour
11. charytea -------------------- 5th Dec
12. funkydoll -------------------1st Dec
13. Saheed69 ----------------- 31st Dec
14. mzbrown ----------------- 13th Dec -------------- XX
15. thowobee ---------------- 5th Dec ------------------XX
16. pseudome ----------------- 23rd Dec ------------- XY
17. Odycute -------------------- 31st Dec -------------- XX
18. tiwatopebam ----------- 10th Dec---------------- XY
19. snowbaby ----------------- 27th Dec -------------- XY
20. Olawusolayimika ------- 27th Dec ------------- XY
21. Ruthia ------------------------19th Dec
22. Deeedeee ----------------- 10th Dec
23. lqmotb ---------------------- 21st Dec
24. Cissebae ------------------ 26th Dec -------------- XY
25. Briells ----------------------- 26th Dec -------------- XX
26. sugarcoatted ------------- 2nd Dec
We pray for a smooth pregnancy journey and it must surely end in praise.
Other team December mamas that are peeping abeg come out and identify with ur team members ooo
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Team Xmas babies for d wins kiss
#Team shakara mummies smiley cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5926) (5927) (5928) (5929) (5930) (5931) (5932) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.