Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143245 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6012) (6013) (6014) (6015) (6016) (6017) (6018) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 5:46am On Feb 19, 2021
MomoAdura:
indian03, harbeams Agiboma Yummysuits
damsel93 LOLOMMA Josphine4good
Mydreams25 Urcutecrush Khay01 Keeky08 and other MAY mamas, how're you mamas...trust you're doing great....how's the 3rd phase treating us?
Ananne how's wifey? Regards to her!

Safe delivery to all 2021 mamas.
Thanks for checking teamie, am good and pregnancy is treating me well for this stage but the month of may seems far in my eyes, am getting heavy and tired. Am team green, wants a surprise baby.
My children are already asking me when their baby will come out, the oldest was praying the baby should come out tomorrow and I shouted that he should pls allow my baby to bake well o that baby will come out when God wants. May God see us through amen.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by urcutecrush(f): 6:40am On Feb 19, 2021
MomoAdura:
Mydreams25 Urcutecrush Khay01 Keeky08 and other MAY mamas, how're you mamas...trust you're doing great....how's the 3rd phase treating us?

Thanks for checking up on us.Pregnancy has been easy so far and I pray it continues this way to easy delivery.Kindly Update gender to XY.Who else has always wanted a girl as a first child.I have even choose girls name and was dreaming of baby girl.hehehe.Happy waddling Mama’s.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kazssi: 7:28am On Feb 19, 2021
As a woman enters pregnancy she may have existing risk factors, develop problems during pregnancy and/or develop problems in labor. Being aware of issues at the outset helps everyone to be more prepared.

High Risk Pregnancy Indicators and Diagnosis (Q&A)
Watch the Videos below

1. https:///4ZDSm

2. https:///GZvTHG

3. https:///JpbeMzVZ
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by harbeams: 7:39am On Feb 19, 2021
MomoAdura:
Mydreams25 Urcutecrush Khay01 Keeky08 how're you mamas...trust you're doing great....how's the 3rd phase treating us?
Thank you for checking up on us, this phase is nice to me,as I can eat anything I want apart from indigestion that I v to take the food small small, no swollen nose or face and my bump is not really showing yet,my only concern now is I vnt started shopping, first timer o, all the baby things I bought when TTC were pink pink pink, and now we are team Blue,..hopefully next month sha I will be ginger to start from the hospital package....
who else notice we have more XY in team May?
sm1 like me v 20 girls name alrdy, but who am I to ask God.......

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 7:41am On Feb 19, 2021
oke22:
Ki re grin angry mine is anger I’m always angry
This is my first time of being emotional o during this pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 7:46am On Feb 19, 2021
grin
Goldie50:

cheesy My own crying experience surprised me o. It happened in my first trimester. I still can't believe that I cried in a public place because of food.
cheesy[quote author=Goldie50 post=99204636]

@purplish lwkmd...I guess the toast bread self u won't be able to eat it again after the cry cry.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 8:18am On Feb 19, 2021
harbeams:

Thank you for checking up on us, this phase is nice to me,as I can eat anything I want apart from indigestion that I v to take the food small small, no swollen nose or face and my bump is not really showing yet,my only concern now is I vnt started shopping, first timer o, all the baby things I bought when TTC were pink pink pink, and now we are team Blue,..hopefully next month sha I will be ginger to start from the hospital package....
who else notice we have more XY in team May?
sm1 like me v 20 girls name alrdy, but who am I to ask God.......

Alhamdulilahi for good health. Never knew you noticed as well. Team blue all the way. Tho still waiting for other mamas too. You can keep the pink names for next missionary journey & start preparing for blue names. Easy peasy delivery to us all!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 8:29am On Feb 19, 2021
YummySuits:

3rd phase is going great, except everyone around me is complaining I don't eat enough�.

God will see all waddling mamas through. Good news all the way.

Any may mama started shopping yet?

Mama eat oooo...tho more of fruits and veggies Sha. I've not started shopping hoping to start by March by God's grace.
Kindly drop your gender for update.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 8:52am On Feb 19, 2021
MomoAdura:

I am doing fine so far, i pray it will be fine all through till the end Amen.
Na soso xy full this our team may sha, it is well o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EbyFloxy: 11:12am On Feb 19, 2021
Good morning mamas. I'm new in the group. I guess I can say I am team June.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 11:54am On Feb 19, 2021
Had severe cramps yesterday I rushed to hospital them say I no dilate see tears I’m tired me I wan hold my LO ooo he should come on my birthday now aha March je far o
Tinudesi:

This is my first time of being emotional o during this pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YummySuits(f): 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
MomoAdura:

Mama eat oooo...tho more of fruits and veggies Sha. I've not started shopping hoping to start by March by God's grace.
Kindly drop your gender for update.

Gender unknown for now. I will update at my next scan at 36 weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
oke22:
Had severe cramps yesterday I rushed to hospital them say I no dilate see tears I’m tired me I wan hold my LO ooo he should come on my birthday now aha March je far o
U never see anything u are not porting go anywhere we gonna born for March.Leave that soldier he will soon be here.Safe delivery to us all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Claire104: 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
My baby boy arrived this morning o..glory be to God.
EDD..27th Feb
DOB..19th Feb

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
Please dear from next week my countdown remains 2
Tinudesi:
U never see anything u are not porting go anywhere we gonna born for March.Leave that soldier he will soon be here.Safe delivery to us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
YummySuits:

Gender unknown for now. I will update at my next scan at 36 weeks.

Alright....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
MomoAdura:
Mydreams25 Urcutecrush Khay01 Keeky08 how're you mamas...trust you're doing great....how's the 3rd phase treating us?
I'm not doing fine at. My mum abd my mother in law won't let me rest with their so called bad dreams angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
oke22:
Please dear from next week my countdown remains 2
Be calming down baby will soon come.Be more active with your exercise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexymomiyo(f): 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
Claire104:
My baby boy arrived this morning o..glory be to God.
EDD..27th Feb
DOB..19th Feb
congratulations Ma.Baby you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumaraoluwa: 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
*TRIED EVERYTHING AND STILL NOT LOOSING WEIGHT?* *TRY THIS*

Have you been depressed, shy and rejected because of excess fat in your body?

I have a good news for you today

This method will perfectly take you from a shy, depressed and rejected you to a confident, fitted and coveted you!

Since I started my body transformation consultancy some years ago, one of the main question people ask me is *how they can use Nigerian foods to lose weight and reduce belly fats*

I had a chat with Mary, one of my clients some months back and she told me what most women face out there but are too shy to talk about.

She told me she is feeling bad about her after birth weight and it's making her depressed, she had been faced with the fact that she was losing her sexy figure, she hated herself and concluded that she was becoming ugly.

I felt touched by Mary's ordeal and couldn't help but share the recent research I made about the proven ways to transform ones body in just 28 days using Nigerian meals.
Mary was skeptical at first, but on a second thought she decide to give it a trial.

I was stunned the day I walked into Sade at ShopRite Ikeja, looking bold and beautiful, she explained to me how she has used the 28 day body transformation diligently and her husband now cherishes her body more.

Would you take action as Mary did and get back your dream figure 8 shape? Or would you just keep watching and hope something will happen? Or do you want to continue stressing yourself unnecessarily at the gym without getting any reasonable result?

I'm holding a free WhatsApp class where I'm going to show you how to burn those stubborn fat using the exact same process Mary did to get her figure 8 back.

Click the link below to join the group
https:///H8oDlTsFLHjJwfG3jKxAai
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LOLOMMA(f): 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
MomoAdura:
Thanks for checking on us..we are doing fine just insomnia as i only get to sleep 4 hrs in a day which is really exausting. everyday is a plus and we thank God for that..hope you've not forgotten to update gender xy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LOLOMMA(f): 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
YummySuits:

3rd phase is going great, except everyone around me is complaining I don't eat enough�.

God will see all waddling mamas through. Good news all the way.

Any may mama started shopping yet?

Yea 60% done with my shopping list.i will continued next month.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EbyFloxy: 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
chocome:

List of mama's moniker and their DOB/SEX OF BABY

Chocome ____________ June 15th

Anisef _________________ June 12th

MissFree ______________ June

Ebyfloxy___________________ June 15

Pls lets other come out so we can update our list and make this journey together.
Have a wonderful evening mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by WetSmoke: 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
Pls mamas who has shopped with cribsncradles baby online store before?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by WetSmoke: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
Am I the only one not adding weight in pregnancy? I was even losing weight at a time. I am in my 2nd trimester and in all I have only added 7kg since getting pregnant.

As for the cry cry mamas, behold thy chairlady. Anything can make me cry and the tears flow freely I can't even control it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
indian03:

I'm not doing fine at. My mum abd my mother in law won't let me rest with their so called bad dreams angry

We cast and bind every bad dreams! We shall not mourn by the special grace of God.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
WetSmoke:
Am I the only one not adding weight in pregnancy? I was even losing weight at a time. I am in my 2nd trimester and in all I have only added 7kg since getting pregnant.

As for the cry cry mamas, behold thy chairlady. Anything can make me cry and the tears flow freely I can't even control it.

You added 7kg, you tried o

I was 45kg before I got pregnant, now I am 47kg at 34weeks....at a point I was even loosing weight, perhaps because I don't feed well.
So you dey try...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
MomoAdura:

We cast and bind every bad dreams! We shall not mourn by the special grace of God.

Amen...fear should not be welcomed at all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by WetSmoke: 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
Wow shocked
africaflozy:

You added 7kg, you tried o

I was 45kg before I got pregnant, now I am 47kg at 34weeks....at a point I was even loosing weight, perhaps because I don't feed well.
So you dey try...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YummySuits(f): 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
LOLOMMA:

Yea 60% done with my shopping list.i will continued next month.

Well done mama. I haven't shopped for pin, hopefully will start this month end.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kazssi: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
Kazssi:
As a woman enters pregnancy she may have existing risk factors, develop problems during pregnancy and/or develop problems in labor. Being aware of issues at the outset helps everyone to be more prepared.

High Risk Pregnancy Indicators and Diagnosis (Q&A)
Watch the Videos below

1. https:///4ZDSm

2. https:///GZvTHG

3. https:///JpbeMzVZ
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
MomoAdura:

Ameeeen na yallahu. I have not checked gender o. Im so rooting for a boy. Im scared to check grin. Ive not done shopping too. Planing to buy all my baby things end of
his month from china immediately china resume from holiday

(1) (2) (3) ... (6012) (6013) (6014) (6015) (6016) (6017) (6018) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.