Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6080) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8142180 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6077) (6078) (6079) (6080) (6081) (6082) (6083) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bluebell04: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
[quote author=Kemmy210 post=100425700]

You can use BIDEMS hospital here in ikorodu,God is helping the gynaecologist there in that aspect.Best wishes ma[/quote

I will check them out...thank you mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
bolubej:
BA BA !!!!
To God be the glory
Our prince charming made his grand appearance this morning at 8:23am weighing 3.1kg with tears.
I wish other team mates easy peasy delivery
@africaflozy

Omo see droppings! Congrats mama. May God's light shine on you and your prince.

Amen to your prayer. Easy peasy delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmommy: 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
[quote author=Chiamaka321 post=100430596][/quote]
Okay. Good to know. cheesy cheesy at shining her eyes for mere

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rockstar07: 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
Rache404:
I was given anti malaria drug today at ante natal clinic. I was instructed not to take it together with my daily supplements but to start taking my supplements 2 days after taking the anti malaria drug.

Thank you Ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 12:14am On Apr 03, 2021
Hi mamas how long is bleeding after child birth?. I noticed water coming out of my vag this evening I thought I was bleeding at first is this normal?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 2:03am On Apr 03, 2021
bolubej:
BA BA !!!!
To God be the glory
Our prince charming made his grand appearance this morning at 8:23am weighing 3.1kg with tears.
I wish other team mates easy peasy delivery
@africaflozy

Congratulations ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 2:38am On Apr 03, 2021
My feet and ankles became swollen recently and they feel really painful. If I press a spot, it goes in and then comes right back out. Please mamas is this normal?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jozeftitto(m): 2:59am On Apr 03, 2021
Very interesting , thank you very much
https://www.tabibakk.com/2021/04/hemoroides-surge.html
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 5:23am On Apr 03, 2021
dunpredictable:
My feet and ankles became swollen recently and they feel really painful. If I press a spot, it goes in and then comes right back out. Please mamas is this normal?

Teamie please and please go to the hospital as early as possible. Please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YummySuits(f): 8:39am On Apr 03, 2021
dunpredictable:

Hello mama. Kindly go for check up ASAP.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 9:25am On Apr 03, 2021
dunpredictable:
Please go to the hospital immediately it's not normal.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 11:00am On Apr 03, 2021
africaflozy:

Teamie please and please go to the hospital as early as possible. Please.

Ok cappo . I will. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 11:03am On Apr 03, 2021
YummySuits:

Hello mama. Kindly go for check up ASAP.

I will do that tomorrow. I have a seriously busy day today. Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 11:08am On Apr 03, 2021
Tinudesi:

Please go to the hospital immediately it's not normal.

I'll do that mama. Thanks for responding
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2021
Please don’t ignore me
oke22:
Hi mamas how long is bleeding after child birth?. I noticed water coming out of my vag this evening I thought I was bleeding at first is this normal?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ananne: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
Who has used breast pump? What's the difference between the manual and electric one? What brand is the best in the market?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
ananne:
Who has used breast pump? What's the difference between the manual and electric one? What brand is the best in the market?

Chat mama zaynie up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
oke22:
I don't knw abt water, but during my first my bleeding stop 3-4 days after..though I don't have much tears...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2021
oct mama, how una dey oooo

thank God we're moving

MS will surely come to pass, just a few weeks to go

me I eat kolanut oooo, that's what reduce my vomit ooo, I can eat and drink now..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
oke22:
I also stopped bleeding five days after birth but have been having brown watery thing on my pad I stopped using pad yesterday and it stopped gradually.Maybe u should give it time till tomorrow maybe it will stop of not u can check back at the hospital

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
oke22:
How many weeks postpartum are you? If less than 6 weeks, it might be lochia which is normal. Are you still wearing pad cos I noticed the same thing anytime I didn't wear pad till it stopped finally.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2021
ananne:
I use the two
To me manual is faster to wash for lazy people like me and if your supply is much you won't need to be pressing too much if not you will grow muscle o.
Electric has plenty parts, if you have a pumping bra and a power bank you can do a lot while pumping.If you don't have pumping bra you'll just be looking like zombie while pumping cos you'll have to put the bottles to your breast with your hands.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannaspirit: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
oke22:

It's lochia, don't think it's something you should be worried about.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
ananne:
I use the manual one I want to get the electric cos manual is stressful

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
jumy16:
I don't knw abt water, but during my first my bleeding stop 3-4 days after..though I don't have much tears...
wow! I bled for about 10 days
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
Tinudesi:

I also stopped bleeding five days after birth but have been having brown watery thing on my pad I stopped using pad yesterday and it stopped gradually.Maybe u should give it time till tomorrow maybe it will stop of not u can check back at the hospital
just spotting now and watery discharge
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
mayornmn:

How many weeks postpartum are you? If less than 6 weeks, it might be lochia which is normal. Are you still wearing pad cos I noticed the same thing anytime I didn't wear pad till it stopped finally.
about 3 weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
mayornmn:

I use the two
To me manual is faster to wash for lazy people like me and if your supply is much you won't need to be pressing too much if not you will grow muscle o.
Electric has plenty parts, if you have a pumping bra and a power bank you can do a lot while pumping.If you don't have pumping bra you'll just be looking like zombie while pumping cos you'll have to put the bottles to your breast with your hands.
im telling you I don grow muscle
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
Hannaspirit:

It's lochia, don't think it's something you should be worried about.
tanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
ananne:

That manual is waste of money, time and energy, I tried to use mine yesterday but it didn't make any sense to me. Imagine a drop of milk after many minutes undecided
I have not tried the electric before though
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
Tinudesi:

This is my experience too.
How long will it take the episiotomy to heal and what are the other things to do to make it heal faster aside the sitzbath
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RoyalEmpire: 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
oke22:
It's normal ma.
It is called lochia. It will continue till around 3-6wks postpartum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6077) (6078) (6079) (6080) (6081) (6082) (6083) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.