Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151696 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6130) (6131) (6132) (6133) (6134) (6135) (6136) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmommy: 3:11pm On May 09, 2021
supernet4:
Good day Mama's
I'm new here, a first time mom and I'm in my second trimester
Hope I'm welcomed
Welcome Ma. Which month is your expected due date so that your Team Cappo can register you and you identify with your due month team members?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmommy: 3:13pm On May 09, 2021
Welcome Ma oooo. State your Due Date Month so that your Team Month Cappo and Team members can welcome you wella.

Also note that LIKES on your announcement post means welcome.
parodyshy:

I'm new nobody welcome me oo�

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 3:37pm On May 09, 2021
Congratulations to all Mamas who have birthed their LOs, May Almighty Allah makes it easy for the rest too.

MomoAdura, how's your baby? May Almighty Allah grant your LO complete Shifaa.

Team September, how are we doing?
Let's come in and drop updates, have we started checking the gender? Mine is XX (inserts dancing emoji).

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Stellx6: 3:45pm On May 09, 2021
parodyshy:

Welcome ma. How body
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmommy: 7:12pm On May 09, 2021
Team July and Team Early August that are yet to shop for Baby things, I hope we're not doing ourselves like this? Today I realized the number of months left to Baby viability and delivery and it truly shock me. It's still far but very near. May God help us as we help ourselves oooo. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 7:40pm On May 09, 2021
OK!
Thanks mama, I aprct!
Twinmommy:
I don't think its important. Just make sure your Dr is aware of the surgery, facts and dates and any important details of it, then follow his recommendations. body.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Stellx6: 7:45pm On May 09, 2021
Twinmommy:
Team July and Team Early August that are yet to shop for Baby things, I hope we're not doing ourselves like this? Today I realized the number of months left to Baby viability and delivery and it truly shock me. It's still far but very near. May God help us as we help ourselves oooo. Amen.

My twinning , it's still far oo...my only prayer now is for God's strength n grace to pulls through. Cos if I continue checking calendar hmmm despite say I still dey 2nd trimester. Abeg when do we start saying we are in third trimester...which weeks abi months. Cos sincerely speaking it's not easy at all. Esp when you have no one close to help you out. Pls how do I deal with this loss of appetite n extreme tiredness/ restlessness biko?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sarima07: 9:52pm On May 09, 2021
I'm on this table, I keep pushing purchase to June, This days I walk slowly, is it like this I will enta market and buy things
Twinmommy:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fola90: 11:50pm On May 09, 2021
Twinmommy:

Lol @ doing ourselves, me I've not shopped for anything, maybe by next month by God's grace. I'm just entering third trimester , team early August.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fola90: 11:51pm On May 09, 2021
Stellx6:

My twinning , it's still far oo...my only prayer now is for God's strength n grace to pulls through. Cos if I continue checking calendar hmmm despite say I still dey 2nd trimester. Abeg when do we start saying we are in third trimester...which weeks abi months. Cos sincerely speaking it's not easy at all. Esp when you have no one close to help you out. Pls how do I deal with this loss of appetite n extreme tiredness/ restlessness biko?

Third trimester begins week 27/28.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 2:40am On May 10, 2021
Ayauche:

Ohhh mama don't worry it will soon be July. Even we that have only one in here is not finding it funny. Thank God you are good now, the good Lord will continue to strengthen you.
Am sending you hugs

Ameen. Thanks so much cappo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chiamaka321(f): 3:22am On May 10, 2021
Twinmommy:

Lool,
I never even write list sef,
Omo like play like play oo.
Roughly 12 weeks remain o
God will see all of us their,amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmommy: 3:34am On May 10, 2021
My Twinnie, it's far for 'borning' (can'twait for these little ones to be in my arms), but am not sure it's far for buying baby things. These days I get tired very easily. No remedy except to rest. As for loss of appetite, am with you on that one. I force my self to eat in the morning which is when I have something like an appetite, by evening I take Warm Milk or Tea to help me Sleep because I also get insomnia and restlessness sometimes. I also try to eat fruits, used to be Mangoes, but now I detest Mango, I've moved to Grapes and Pears in small quantities due to lack of appetite.

I think 3rd Trimester starts from 28weeks, am jumping into it next week. It's just me and my husband, he's my helper.

Stellx6:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:06am On May 10, 2021
@ayauche

Pls update gender to XX

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by supernet4(f): 8:55am On May 10, 2021
Twinmommy:

Welcome Ma. Which month is your expected due date so that your Team Cappo can register you and you identify with your due month team members?
My edd is early September

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by supernet4(f): 8:56am On May 10, 2021
parodyshy:

Is you jealousy me ni? ���
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 10:30am On May 10, 2021
Asey:
After my long stay at the hospital, I finally met my baby on 3rd May, 2021.
An IUGR baby for that matter.
Delivered at 37 weeks via CS.
Baby is a girl.

Thanks to all the Mamas that had me in their prayers. God bless you all.

To the mothers expecting their bundles, I wish you all a safe delivery and may the remaining journey be easier.

Cc:MomoAdura

Wow! This is an awesome news. Congrats mama. It has ended in praise to the shame of the devil

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eminent91: 10:35am On May 10, 2021
Twinmommy:
My Twinnie, it's far for 'borning' (can'twait for these little ones to be in my arms), but am not sure it's far for buying baby things. These days I get tired very easily. No remedy except to rest. As for loss of appetite, am with you on that one. I force my self to eat in the morning which is when I have something like an appetite, by evening I take Warm Milk or Tea to help me Sleep because I also get insomnia and restlessness sometimes. I also try to eat fruits, used to be Mangoes, but now I detest Mango, I've moved to Grapes and Pears in small quantities due to lack of appetite.

I think 3rd Trimester starts from 28weeks, am jumping into it next week. It's just me and my husband, he's my helper.

Chai, see me here eating like everyday like a cow.I have never had loss of appetite from the onset of this pregnancy.We are just 15weeks today.I am also expecting twins too. May God see us through. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:53am On May 10, 2021
Reviews don't lie.
This mom patronized us all the way from Kaduna!!!!

Yes oh !
We deliver nationwide.
And she loved every item that was in her bag.
She even wished she bought more grin
When you buy bra from across River Niger and it fits perfectly kiss

And we did free delivery for her in April o.

Read where she wrote about our prices.

For those who aren't convinced, almost all shops are now online.
Even the shops you go to in Idumota, they're all online now and give the same prices for both online and walk in!

Send me a message on 080. 247. 40159

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 10:56am On May 10, 2021
supernet4:

My edd is early September

You are welcome Teamie, what's the exact date in September so I can add you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 11:04am On May 10, 2021
Happy New week my fellow preggy Mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ananne: 11:32am On May 10, 2021
BA.

I am please to announce that my dear wife gave birth to a baby boy yesterday evening at almost 38 weeks via CS.

Baby weighed 3.6kg at birth.

Mother and son are doing well.

Dad is kinda stressed

@momoadura please take note.

Thank you all for your support.

I will write our birth story soonest.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

45 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by supernet4(f): 11:42am On May 10, 2021
Oliran:

You are welcome Teamie, what's the exact date in September so I can add you.
20/10/2021
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 11:47am On May 10, 2021
[quote author=ananne post=101548276]BA.

I am please to announce that my dear wife gave birth to a baby boy yesterday evening at almost 38 weeks via CS.

Congratulations sir may this child bring more blessings and joy to your home

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 11:50am On May 10, 2021
[quote author=Howyeh post=101366306]Team August
Team highly favoured
Team supernatural delivery

Roll call for the 1st week in MAY

S/n ... Monikers ... Edd ... Gender

1. Howyeh ..... 27 ..... Team XX
2. Shawrygal ..... 27 ..... Team XY
3. Chiamaka321 ..... 26 ..... Team XX
4. sarima07 ..... 04 ..... Team ??
5. Fola90 ..... 07 ..... Team ??
6. senoraaquila ..... 29 ..... Team XY
7. Modumodu ..... 04 ..... Team ??
8. Twinmommy ..... 09 ..... TeamXY & Team XY
9. Stellx6 .....~~ ..... Team XX & Team XY
10. kinkybabie11 ..... 15 .....Team XY
11. Nykeeola ..... 09 ..... Team ??
12. Rhemaville .....30 ..... Team XY

We thank God for bringing us thus far, may He see us thru IJN.
Some of us are in 3rd trimesters already, some few weeks away, & some few days.
Soon, we wud be counting down in single digits, & bfr we know it, we are already welcoming our cute little ones. grin
The Lord is our strength!
Mamas! I hope we are thru with shopping o, pls don't be like me. tongue
Instead, lets emulate shawrygal and senoraaquila . grin
The Lord that has given us these precious gifts shall supply all our needs according to His riches in glory IJN.
Our mama Ejimas, wehdun. wink
I can imagine how d kickings are, as even we with One great Nation dey hear am. grin
@ Modumodu , how's d Bp now mama?
Stellx6 hope u feel better now? Kpele mama.
Nykeeola , Fola90 , sarima07 how far? Gender discovered yet?
Pls, kindly supply for update.
May God continue to make the journey easy for us all, & grant us all safe deliveries IJN.
By His special grace, we shall count, & none shall be missing... AMEN!

On behalf of our April Mamas, we say thank you Jesus!
We commit our May mamas into your able Hands, Father , pls see them through.)

Cappo please edit gender it's XX
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eminent91: 12:22pm On May 10, 2021
ananne:
BA.

Dad is kinda stressed

TO GOD BE THE GLORY.
Congratulations sir

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by supernet4(f): 1:20pm On May 10, 2021
ananne:
BA.

Dad is kinda stressed

TO GOD BE THE GLORY.
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blackfinegirl(f): 1:32pm On May 10, 2021
Blackfinegirl:
Any mama here who is planning to have their babies outside the country should message me let’s plan together. Please I am not an agent so I don’t have any special information but I believe if we share ideas we can achieve our aim.

Any mama still interested should message me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 1:47pm On May 10, 2021
Good afternoon mum pls i need your help o. I went for scan today and they told me my baby head is up that is the position it’s breach. Pls what can i do have been crying since morning. Pls how can i make my baby turn his head down pls am worried at cappo chocome pls help me have been crying since and am 34 weeks 3 days gone. I want the baby to change position pls mama come and help me. Am a FTM
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 2:22pm On May 10, 2021
supernet4:

20/10/2021
Mama This date is October not September.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6130) (6131) (6132) (6133) (6134) (6135) (6136) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.