Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132517 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6133) (6134) (6135) (6136) (6137) (6138) (6139) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jogurl(f): 8:04pm On May 11, 2021
Welcome mama.
How are you doing, feel free to mingle, ask questions, answer questions and give contributions to issues discussed here.
For admission fee, Hmmm let me consort my fellow Elder for that lol
Your name will be added to the list. Welcome once again

Thank you Mama. I am doing well to the glory of God just only feeling pressure on my pelvis and vagina while trying to change sleeping or sitting position.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jogurl(f): 8:07pm On May 11, 2021
Teamie how are you today, Pls I want small Bobby as my daughter use to call it. Don't worry your boobs is till growing and will continue to grow even after you give birth, my LO food bank must enlarge o, just eat healthy don't stress yourself and rest alot.
Sending you hugs and kisses

grin thank you teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jogurl(f): 8:09pm On May 11, 2021
fragrant:
Hello All, I am new here. Team September. EDD 15sept. May our preggy journies end in praise.

Welcome mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 8:39pm On May 11, 2021
How is everyone? We will all sing joyful songs in Jesus name.
Pls help me out o. Am almost 8 weeks and went for scan because I have been having serious cramps at my abdominopelvic region. The sonographer said there is a threat at my cervix opening and told me to see a doctor. I called my gynecologist and she prescribed a drug but told me to hold on first and be on bed rest for some weeks to see if it will stop. Since Saturday,I have been fine except I try to lift anything. Now,I have two kids with no house help,hubby helps out but he goes to work early and comes back late. Has anyone been in my shoes before? How did you cope?
Secondly,my right leg seizes sometimes while lying down. Infact this baby better compensate me by being a girl after my two boys o,this symptoms are so strange compared to my previous pregnancies.
P.S- am team December,does it mean I don't have a teamie yet?
Congratulations to all who have put to bed already,I envy you all.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 9:55pm On May 11, 2021
[quote author=dunnybaby post=101596261]How is everyone? We will all sing joyful songs in Jesus name.
Pls help me out o. Am almost 8 weeks and went for scan because I have been having serious cramps at my abdominopelvic region. The sonographer said there is a threat at my cervix opening and told me to see a doctor. I called my gynecologist

I beg you to get help no matter how little.you shouldn't do anything but lie and only get up to pee or bath just to be on a safe side.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hapheey007(f): 10:48pm On May 11, 2021
Good Evening Mamas, please my question isn't baby related but I believe I can get sincere opinions from my Sabi mamas here. I've been on Microgynon tablet (Contraceptive pill) since March 2nd. I started my first menstrual flow after delivery on March 28 till April 2nd. I didn't get any menstrual flow till May 3rd when I started having light spotting till now.
I went to the clinic to inform the nurse today and she believes everything is okay. So far as I'm not bleeding.
Pls I need your input if the spotting is a usual side effect of the pill.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ThatPetiteChic: 11:09pm On May 11, 2021
Sorry, I've been missing in action. Wasn't feeling too well. I noticed my hands and feet were becoming white even though I've been taking blood tonic from the beginning of this pregnancy. Anyway, I was advised to take this "hospital too far" leaves and got better after taking it. I hope it has no side effects because I try not take too much.

I hope we have started registering for ANC, I'd be doing that on Friday. How's our LOs doing? Are you all enjoying this second trimester like I am? My bump is already showing cheesy. I doubt if I can hide it after this month.

Roll call for our Overcomers ship 11/5/2021
TEAM OCTOBER! TEAM OVERCOMERS!!
@joliefille
@lady25
@Fruit4me, I hope you're good. I haven't heard from you in a while.
@Ibk555
@ThatPetiteChic
@jumy16, thanks for checking on me. I'm happy your MS is coming to an end gradually kiss
@Ebysuccess20
@MumDiamond
@Xtagrace
@DocAdray
@estagirl
@eminent91
@Mzwealthy
@glimpse
@Misblah, you're welcome to our October group.

Affliction shall not rise a second time, Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 11:32pm On May 11, 2021
Birth alert !
I had my baby girl May 6 through emergency C's.....baby is fine ,mother is recuperating ....bs loading. Team may#

35 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dainty25(f): 12:19am On May 12, 2021
B A !!!
My lovely princess arrived 6:40pm 11:05:2021
Edd 7/5/2021.
B/w 3kg
Baby and DH are perfect, mum is recuperating
I give all glory to God. BS later

Cc MomoAdura indian03
#teammay

Ps... its Busybeei5

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 12:28am On May 12, 2021
Dainty25:
B A !!!
Edd 7/5/2021.
B/w 3kg

Cc MomoAdura indian03
#teammay

Ps... its Busybeei5
B.A B.A B.A

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mizjemie25: 2:01am On May 12, 2021
Congrats to all the new mamas!!

I‘ve never been so so excited and happy the way I am today cheesy cheesy.. I did an ultrasound today and it shows I’m expecting a twin.. twins ooo *dances* grin grin .. I’m 7 weeks gone by the way and Team December (my birth month cool God just gave me my heart desires on a platter! cool

Thanks for all the advice I got earlier.. I’m learning to manage all the symptoms

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 2:04am On May 12, 2021
hapheey007:
Good Evening Mamas, please my question isn't baby related but I believe I can get sincere opinions from my Sabi mamas here. I've been on Microgynon tablet (Contraceptive pill) since March 2nd. I started my first menstrual flow after delivery on March 28 till April 2nd. I didn't get any menstrual flow till May 3rd when I started having light spotting till now.
I went to the clinic to inform the nurse today and she believes everything is okay. So far as I'm not bleeding.
Pls I need your input if the spotting is a usual side effect of the pill.
You're fine. Period is just getting to follow a consistent regimen. That's all.
Contraceptive pills is the reason. It is very normal.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruit4me: 2:39am On May 12, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:
Sorry, I've been missing in action. Wasn't feeling too well. I noticed my hands and feet were becoming white even though I've been taking blood tonic from the beginning of this pregnancy. Anyway, I was advised to take this "hospital too far" leaves and got better after taking it. I hope it has no side effects because I try not take too much.

I hope we have started registering for ANC, I'd be doing that on Friday. How's our LOs doing? Are you all enjoying this second trimester like I am? My bump is already showing cheesy. I doubt if I can hide it after this month.

@joliefille
@lady25
@Ibk555
@ThatPetiteChic
@jumy16, thanks for checking on me. I'm happy your MS is coming to an end gradually kiss
@Ebysuccess20
@MumDiamond
@Xtagrace
@DocAdray
@estagirl
@eminent91
@Mzwealthy
@glimpse

thanks sis, maleria won’t lemme rest, they placed me on drugs and injections, I’m really scared, as I type I’m feeling really feverish, I was even given maleria prevention drugs that’s 3 drugs in one dose yet I still feel feverish. I’m so tired and scared�
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 3:49am On May 12, 2021
tifelola:
undecided

We're doing fine o Cappo..just got back from ANC and was told I have a trace of protein in my urine *sad face*
Welcome ma'am meggitto21.. Safe delivery to us all

Please wipe off that sad face. Increase your intake of water and let's see how it goes and make sure you are resting well. All will be fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 5:38am On May 12, 2021
Mizjemie25:

I‘ve never been so so excited and happy the way I am today cheesy cheesy.. I did an ultrasound today and it shows I’m expecting a twin.. twins ooo *dances* grin grin .. I’m 7 weeks gone by the way and Team December (my birth month cool God just gave me my heart desires on a platter! cool

Wow.congratulations, I love twins so much. So Happy for you ma'am

Thanks for all the advice I got earlier.. I’m learning to manage all the symptoms

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 5:57am On May 12, 2021
Good morning mama's. Now that I'm in my third tremester is it okay to still take milk and tea. Because I have been craving cold milk and tea lately, I sometimes drink a cup up to like 3 times a day. Though I have never really had issues with baby weight in my previous pregnancies, my both child weighed 2.5 at birth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rockstar07: 6:59am On May 12, 2021
BS! BS!! BS!!!
My wife and I can't thank God enough because of the wonderful things HE has done for us and yet to do in our family.

We got married on August 15, 2020 and by ending of August she was feeling feverish and ill. She visited hospital and was treated for malaria, Ulcer and infection not knowing she was pregnant. After the treatment, I advised her to take pregnancy test. Lo and behold, it was strong positive. Tho, we've both been on vitamin E like a month before our wedding.

The journey of pregnancy started o, from MS, hot temp, headache etc, being a FTP it wasn't easy. At 12weeks, we started ANC and the first Scan was done. As the sonographer was checking, he said wait o it's like the foetus are two. I was so happy but my wife wasn't. She has always been running away from twins because of the stress.

At 20 weeks, we went for another scan, it was then we were told that our baby are Mono Mono twins (Monoamniotic-Monochorionic twins) i.e they share one placenta and one sac, a rare identical twins pregnancy that happened to 1 to 60,000 twins pregnancy. We were scared especially when we read about the complications of this kind of twins such as cord entanglement and compression, TTTS etc.

To God be the Glory, any of such complications was never our portion, my wife was so super active till the date of delivery that I'll beg her to calm down. She prepares food like Amala for me from day 1 till she gave birth. She'll not allow her sister to do it.

Being an inquisitive person, I read books, articles, Nairaland, followed her to ANC appointments and bought 70% of our babies list. Madam Zanie can testify to that lol.

The birth, as the Gynae told us from day one that the delivery will be CS at 36weeks based on the hospital policy for this kind of twins pregnancy. We planned the elective CS for April 30 (Friday) being her birthday and she'll be 36weeks 5days by then but when we visited the hospital on Wednesday April 28, the doc said that a week will be added since the baby are low weight 2.2kg each that they should gain additional weight.

That's how my wife started taking Cakes, Milo, Junks and eating like her life depends on it in actipation for the additional one week May 8 but as God we have it, on night of April 30 she started feeling this slight unusual pain after eating lots of birthday cake lol, in the morning of May 1, I was suppose to travel. I asked her if I should take her to hospital since the pain was still there. She said nope that she'll be okay that I can do the travelling.

I returned from my trip by past 4pm, I saw her moody. I asked if the pain was still there. She said yes. I immediately took her to the hospital. On getting there by past 5pm, we were told she's already in Labour Ahhh!. I was told to go and bring her bag and other items as the surgeon has scheduled 7:30pm for her.

To God be the glory, the delivery session started at 8:30pm. By 8:45pm I heard the cry of Baby 1 and baby 2 by 8:55pm weighing 2.45kg and 2.44kg respectively.

We return all the Glory for what God has done for us. It can only be HIM alone. What God cannot do does not exist. We also want to thank all the sabi mamas in the house for your timeline responses to our enquiries and the information received on this forum.

We wish all ttc, waddling mamas and us that had birthed our LOs all the best and May God answer our prayers and give us the financial, physical and spiritual enabling to support them. Amen.

BS submitted
Cc: My able Cappo MomoAdura
Deputy Cappo Indian03

Thank you

73 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eminent91: 7:06am On May 12, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:

@joliefille
@lady25
@Ibk555
@ThatPetiteChic
@Ebysuccess20
@MumDiamond
@Xtagrace
@DocAdray
@estagirl
@eminent91
@Mzwealthy
@glimpse

Thank you Cappo. Body aches and heaviness has been the order of the day for me. The huge appetite no be here o. As for the bump,I look like I am 6months gone. I already registered for ANC last month. It is well with everyone of us. We all will surely overcome this phase. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbleGodDidIt(f): 7:38am On May 12, 2021
Awwwwnnn smiley cheesy... This blessed my morning. Got emotional reading through the line. Indeed what God cannot do doesn't exist!
Heartiest Congratulations to you and wifey. May the twinnies be the coolness of your eyes, all that you have and will continue to pray for. Wishing you both a seamlessly easy vigilante cheesy
Rockstar07:
BS! BS!! BS!!!
My wife and I can't thank God enough because of the wonderful things HE has done for us and yet to do in our family.

We got married on August 15, 2020 and by ending of August she was feeling feverish and ill. She visited hospital and was treated for malaria, Ulcer and infection not knowing she was pregnant. After the treatment, I advised her to take pregnancy test. Lo and behold, it was strong positive. Tho, we've both been on vitamin E like a month before our wedding.

The journey of pregnancy started o, from MS, hot temp, headache etc, being a FTP it wasn't easy. At 12weeks, we started ANC and the first Scan was done. As the sonographer was checking, he said wait o it's like the foetus are two. I was so happy but my wife wasn't. She has always been running away from twins because of the stress.

At 20 weeks, we went for another scan, it was then we were told that our baby are Mono Mono twins (Monoamniotic-Monochorionic twins) i.e they share one placenta and one sac, a rare identical twins pregnancy that happened to 1 to 60,000 twins pregnancy. We were scared especially when we read about the complications of this kind of twins such as cord entanglement and compression, TTTS etc.

To God be the Glory, any of such complications was never our portion, my wife was so super active till the date of delivery that I'll beg her to calm down. She prepares food like Amala for me from day 1 till she gave birth. She'll not allow her sister to do it.

Being an inquisitive person, I read books, articles, Nairaland, followed her to ANC appointments and bought 70% of our babies list. Madam Zanie can testify to that lol.

The birth, as the Gynae told us from day one that the delivery will be CS at 36weeks based on the hospital policy for this kind of twins pregnancy. We planned the elective CS for April 30 (Friday) being her birthday and she'll be 36weeks 5days by then but when we visited the hospital on Wednesday April 28, the doc said that a week will be added since the baby are low weight 2.2kg each that they should gain additional weight.

That's how my wife started taking Cakes, Milo, Junks and eating like her life depends on it in actipation for the additional one week May 8 but as God we have it, on night of April 30 she started feeling this slight unusual pain after eating lots of birthday cake lol, in the morning of May 1, I was suppose to travel. I asked her if I should take her to hospital since the pain was still there. She said nope that she'll be okay that I can do the travelling.

I returned from my trip by past 4pm, I saw her moody. I asked if the pain was still there. She said yes. I immediately took her to the hospital. On getting there by past 5pm, we were told she's already in Labour Ahhh!. I was told to go and bring her bag and other items as the surgeon has scheduled 7:30pm for her.

To God be the glory, the delivery session started at 8:30pm. By 8:45pm I heard the cry of Baby 1 and baby 2 by 8:55pm weighing 2.45kg and 2.44kg respectively.

We return all the Glory for what God has done for us. It can only be HIM alone. What God cannot do does not exist. We also want to thank all the sabi mamas in the house for your timeline responses to our enquiries and the information received on this forum.

We wish all ttc, waddling mamas and us that had birthed our LOs all the best and May God answer our prayers and give us the financial, physical and spiritual enabling to support them. Amen.

BS submitted
Deputy Cappo Indian03

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xtagrace(f): 7:46am On May 12, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:

@joliefille
@lady25
@Ibk555
@ThatPetiteChic
@Ebysuccess20
@MumDiamond
@Xtagrace
@DocAdray
@estagirl
@eminent91
@Mzwealthy
@glimpse

Thank God for all Mama's that put to bed safely.
I am okay but am experiencing serious fibroid paid. I went to the hospital and was given only paracetamol to reduce the pain but it seems not to be working. I can hardly stand, sit or even touch the position of the fibroid. All is do is lay down in pains.

Please Mama's in the house, who has an idea of what I can do to relieve this pain without Having any negative effect on my lo.
Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Stellx6: 8:20am On May 12, 2021
Fruit4me:
thanks sis, maleria won’t lemme rest, they placed me on drugs and injections, I’m really scared, as I type I’m feeling really feverish, I was even given maleria prevention drugs that’s 3 drugs in one dose yet I still feel feverish. I’m so tired and scared�

How far have you gone...I had malaria in my 12th week,took that 3in one tablet but it didn't work. My DH who is a med/Dr had to buy Lonart DS which I took for 3days n got improved. It is well with you ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 8:28am On May 12, 2021
[quote author=Rhemaville post=101598277][/quote]
Thanks Mama,God bless you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 8:34am On May 12, 2021
Mizjemie25:

Wow! Congratulations to you. Safe delivery. Am also team December,will be 8 weeks tomorrow. EDD is 25th December. Let's roll this boat together sis. It is well with us.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 8:45am On May 12, 2021
Rockstar07:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

BS submitted
Deputy Cappo Indian03

Thank you

Wow!Wow! Congratulations to you both,God bless the babies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 8:49am On May 12, 2021
MomoAdura:

Don't be worried mama.
As at 34+weeks my baby was still breeched. But by 37 weeks he turned. There's still time though it's better to start trying some things that might work.
Like sleeping on the floor...I totally abandoned the bed and took to the floor. I also pointed light, played music etc. When the baby turns, you'll know.
All the best and safe delivery to you all.
thank you so much mama i appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 8:59am On May 12, 2021
Amen ijn this as really motivate me what God can not do does not exist [quote author=Meyshia post=101590878][/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 9:04am On May 12, 2021
Dainty25:
B A !!!
Edd 7/5/2021.
B/w 3kg

Cc MomoAdura indian03
#teammay

Ps... its Busybeei5
my birthday mate God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 9:06am On May 12, 2021
Congratulations to all May mamas dropping it hot hot.....to all those still waddling, may God make it easy for us all. Those owing B.S should please send them in, let's encourage other mamas with our experiences. Don't forget to be mention me in your B.A.

1. Indian03 05/05/21.....................XY
Delivered DOB 25/04/21 B.S
submitted

2. harbeams 30/05/21...................XY

3. Momoadura 11/05/21. .............
XY Delivered DOB 24/04/21 B.S
Submitted

4. Agiboma 14/05/21.....................

5. Yummysuits 05/05/21................XY
Delivered 30/05/21

6. Busybeei5 07/05/21...................XY
Delivered 11/05/21

7. damsel93 25/05/21....................XX

8. LOLOMMA15/05/21...................XY[/b]
Delivered Dob 04/05/21

9. Josphine4good 27/05/21...........XY
10. Mydreams25
25/05/2021............Green

11.Urcutecrush 05/20/21...............XY

12. Khay01 31/05/21......................

13. Keeky08 25/05/21....................XX

14. Ananne 24/05/21.......................XY
Delivered DOB 10/05/21

15.Rockstar07 27/05/21.................XX & XX
Delivered DOB May 1 B.S Submitted

16. Meyshia 18/5/21.......................

17. Kokolet007 04/05/21.................XX
Delivered 6/05/21

18. rosey11 09/05/21.......................

19. Mina1Musa 17/05/21.................XY

20. mbula 23/5/21............................XY
Delivered DOB 5/5/21 B.S Submitted

21. Hyfe 10/5/21..............................XY
Delivered DOB 6/05/21
22. Asey 23/5/21..............................XX
Delivered 3/5/21

23. Fumbaby ........................................XY

24. Blackbae 23/5/21........................Green
Delivered DOB 6/5/21

25. Tutulicious 6/5/21.......................XX

26. Etememi13 20/5/21....................XY

27. Leahmarh 15/5/21................ XY & XY
Delivered DOB 23/4/21

28 Adexmerry10/5/21......................XY
Delivered DOB 4/05/21 B.S submitted
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 9:07am On May 12, 2021
Missfree:
my birthday mate God bless you
Amen wink
Happy birthday ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tifelola(f): 9:12am On May 12, 2021
Ayauche:

Please wipe off that sad face. Increase your intake of water and let's see how it goes and make sure you are resting well. All will be fine

Amen..thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 9:28am On May 12, 2021
Congrats to you guys. This una B.S sweet me o. Thank God for everything.
Rockstar07:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

BS submitted
Deputy Cappo Indian03

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 9:31am On May 12, 2021
B.S! (Birth Story)

I already shared my pre pregnancy journey with the house. So I would go straight to my labour experience.
I had been seeing mucus since I clocked 36 weeks but since I googled & saw that one can start seeing Mucus weeks before labour, I relaxed my mind and decided to go with the flow
I went for my ANC on Friday morning which was on the 23rd of April, 2021. After my appointment, I followed a friend to window shop for her baby things. On getting home I noticed a brown sticky discharge like mucus I knew it was the mucus plug but since there was no water I relaxed.

Later in the evening, while preparing for iftar, I noticed a bang sound in my vj after which water followed. I called hubby who wasn't around, he came & we headed to the hospital at about past 9.
I was checked and was told I was 3cm. I was placed in the labour ward, at first I was timing the contractions but my fellow belleful mamas, it got to a time I dumped my phone and held the bed at every contraction.

At about 12:30, the urge to push came, and the nurses were surprised like I was lieing, I was checked and confirmed to be full. I was told to walk to the labour room, which was were the real deal was.
I couldn't push oooo... the matron abused me tire, that I'm not a first timer why can't I push. She no know say pregnancy no know customer.

At about few minutes to 1 o'clock, I pushed and my prince came out screaming out loud. The tear I got was not from this planet, and the matron said it's because I didn't cooperate.
Thankful for life and the new born.
May God make it easy for everyone.
B.S submitted
May Cappo.
Assistant Cappo indian03

38 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6133) (6134) (6135) (6136) (6137) (6138) (6139) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.