Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144206 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6134) (6135) (6136) (6137) (6138) (6139) (6140) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 10:12am On May 12, 2021
MomoAdura:
B.S! (Birth Story)

I already shared my pre pregnancy journey with the house. So I would go straight to my labour experience.
I had been seeing mucus since I clocked 36 weeks but since I googled & saw that one can start seeing Mucus weeks before labour, I relaxed my mind and decided to go with the flow
I went for my ANC on Friday morning which was on the 23rd of April, 2021. After my appointment, I followed a friend to window shop for her baby things. On getting home I noticed a brown sticky discharge like mucus I knew it was the mucus plug but since there was no water I relaxed.

Later in the evening, while preparing for iftar, I noticed a bang sound in my vj after which water followed. I called hubby who wasn't around, he came & we headed to the hospital at about past 9.
I was checked and was told I was 3cm. I was placed in the labour ward, at first I was timing the contractions but my fellow belleful mamas, it got to a time I dumped my phone and held the bed at every contraction.

At about 12:30, the urge to push came, and the nurses were surprised like I was lieing, I was checked and confirmed to be full. I was told to walk to the labour room, which was were the real deal was.
I couldn't push oooo... the matron abused me tire, that I'm not a first timer why can't I push. She no know say pregnancy no know customer.

At about few minutes to 1 o'clock, I pushed and my prince came out screaming out loud. The tear I got was not from this planet, and the matron said it's because I didn't cooperate.
Thankful for life and the new born.
May God make it easy for everyone.
B.S submitted
May Cappo.
Assistant Cappo indian03

Congratulations once again ma my testimony coming soon ijn

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by parodyshy: 11:22am On May 12, 2021
supernet4:

Is you jealousy me ni? ���

Hahahaha no Mama
We're together
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 11:36am On May 12, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:
Sorry, I've been missing in action. Wasn't feeling too well. I noticed my hands and feet were becoming white even though I've been taking blood tonic from the beginning of this pregnancy. Anyway, I was advised to take this "hospital too far" leaves and got better after taking it. I hope it has no side effects because I try not take too much.

I hope we have started registering for ANC, I'd be doing that on Friday. How's our LOs doing? Are you all enjoying this second trimester like I am? My bump is already showing cheesy. I doubt if I can hide it after this month.

Roll call for our Overcomers ship 11/5/2021
TEAM OCTOBER! TEAM OVERCOMERS!!
@joliefille
@lady25
@Fruit4me, I hope you're good. I haven't heard from you in a while.
@Ibk555
@ThatPetiteChic
@jumy16, thanks for checking on me. I'm happy your MS is coming to an end gradually kiss
@Ebysuccess20
@MumDiamond
@Xtagrace
@DocAdray
@estagirl
@eminent91
@Mzwealthy
@glimps

Affliction shall not rise a second time, Amen.
so about that, I dontbthink it has side effect coz, some mama said they also took it when they have low pcv....

Have not started ANC...

May God see us through
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 11:58am On May 12, 2021
Rockstar07:
BS! BS!! BS!!!
My wife and I can't thank God enough because of the wonderful things HE has done for us and yet to do in our family.

We got married on August 15, 2020 and by ending of August she was feeling feverish and ill. She visited hospital and was treated for malaria, Ulcer and infection not knowing she was pregnant. After the treatment, I advised her to take pregnancy test. Lo and behold, it was strong positive. Tho, we've both been on vitamin E like a month before our wedding.

The journey of pregnancy started o, from MS, hot temp, headache etc, being a FTP it wasn't easy. At 12weeks, we started ANC and the first Scan was done. As the sonographer was checking, he said wait o it's like the foetus are two. I was so happy but my wife wasn't. She has always been running away from twins because of the stress.

At 20 weeks, we went for another scan, it was then we were told that our baby are Mono Mono twins (Monoamniotic-Monochorionic twins) i.e they share one placenta and one sac, a rare identical twins pregnancy that happened to 1 to 60,000 twins pregnancy. We were scared especially when we read about the complications of this kind of twins such as cord entanglement and compression, TTTS etc.

To God be the Glory, any of such complications was never our portion, my wife was so super active till the date of delivery that I'll beg her to calm down. She prepares food like Amala for me from day 1 till she gave birth. She'll not allow her sister to do it.

Being an inquisitive person, I read books, articles, Nairaland, followed her to ANC appointments and bought 70% of our babies list. Madam Zanie can testify to that lol.

The birth, as the Gynae told us from day one that the delivery will be CS at 36weeks based on the hospital policy for this kind of twins pregnancy. We planned the elective CS for April 30 (Friday) being her birthday and she'll be 36weeks 5days by then but when we visited the hospital on Wednesday April 28, the doc said that a week will be added since the baby are low weight 2.2kg each that they should gain additional weight.

That's how my wife started taking Cakes, Milo, Junks and eating like her life depends on it in actipation for the additional one week May 8 but as God we have it, on night of April 30 she started feeling this slight unusual pain after eating lots of birthday cake lol, in the morning of May 1, I was suppose to travel. I asked her if I should take her to hospital since the pain was still there. She said nope that she'll be okay that I can do the travelling.

I returned from my trip by past 4pm, I saw her moody. I asked if the pain was still there. She said yes. I immediately took her to the hospital. On getting there by past 5pm, we were told she's already in Labour Ahhh!. I was told to go and bring her bag and other items as the surgeon has scheduled 7:30pm for her.

To God be the glory, the delivery session started at 8:30pm. By 8:45pm I heard the cry of Baby 1 and baby 2 by 8:55pm weighing 2.45kg and 2.44kg respectively.

We return all the Glory for what God has done for us. It can only be HIM alone. What God cannot do does not exist. We also want to thank all the sabi mamas in the house for your timeline responses to our enquiries and the information received on this forum.

We wish all ttc, waddling mamas and us that had birthed our LOs all the best and May God answer our prayers and give us the financial, physical and spiritual enabling to support them. Amen.

BS submitted
Cc: My able Cappo MomoAdura
Deputy Cappo Indian03

Thank you

Congratulations to you awesome papa. Wishing your wife a smooth recovery. Give my love to the twins.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 12:27pm On May 12, 2021
Tpoju:
Hi mamas

I have some items to sell off at affordable prices. Reach out to me if you need them and you can pick up from Ikeja Lagos or I deliver depending on our agreement

1. Spectra S2 Electric Double Breast pump with all accessories and bottles (used twice)
-35k (original price 75k)

Is the bouncer still available? If yes, I am interested.

2. Fisher price vibrating bouncer (very neatly used)
- 10k (original price 20k)

3. Bright start Playmat (neatly used) - 5k (original price 10k)
Hello ma'am, is the bouncer still available? If yes, I am interested.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by supernet4(f): 2:04pm On May 12, 2021
parodyshy:

Hahahaha no Mama
We're together
Just kidding ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lara03: 2:50pm On May 12, 2021
Rockstar07:
BS! BS!! BS!!!
My wife and I can't thank God enough because of the wonderful things HE has done for us and yet to do in our family.

We got married on August 15, 2020 and by ending of August she was feeling feverish and ill. She visited hospital and was treated for malaria, Ulcer and infection not knowing she was pregnant. After the treatment, I advised her to take pregnancy test. Lo and behold, it was strong positive. Tho, we've both been on vitamin E like a month before our wedding.

The journey of pregnancy started o, from MS, hot temp, headache etc, being a FTP it wasn't easy. At 12weeks, we started ANC and the first Scan was done. As the sonographer was checking, he said wait o it's like the foetus are two. I was so happy but my wife wasn't. She has always been running away from twins because of the stress.

At 20 weeks, we went for another scan, it was then we were told that our baby are Mono Mono twins (Monoamniotic-Monochorionic twins) i.e they share one placenta and one sac, a rare identical twins pregnancy that happened to 1 to 60,000 twins pregnancy. We were scared especially when we read about the complications of this kind of twins such as cord entanglement and compression, TTTS etc.

To God be the Glory, any of such complications was never our portion, my wife was so super active till the date of delivery that I'll beg her to calm down. She prepares food like Amala for me from day 1 till she gave birth. She'll not allow her sister to do it.

Being an inquisitive person, I read books, articles, Nairaland, followed her to ANC appointments and bought 70% of our babies list. Madam Zanie can testify to that lol.

The birth, as the Gynae told us from day one that the delivery will be CS at 36weeks based on the hospital policy for this kind of twins pregnancy. We planned the elective CS for April 30 (Friday) being her birthday and she'll be 36weeks 5days by then but when we visited the hospital on Wednesday April 28, the doc said that a week will be added since the baby are low weight 2.2kg each that they should gain additional weight.

That's how my wife started taking Cakes, Milo, Junks and eating like her life depends on it in actipation for the additional one week May 8 but as God we have it, on night of April 30 she started feeling this slight unusual pain after eating lots of birthday cake lol, in the morning of May 1, I was suppose to travel. I asked her if I should take her to hospital since the pain was still there. She said nope that she'll be okay that I can do the travelling.

I returned from my trip by past 4pm, I saw her moody. I asked if the pain was still there. She said yes. I immediately took her to the hospital. On getting there by past 5pm, we were told she's already in Labour Ahhh!. I was told to go and bring her bag and other items as the surgeon has scheduled 7:30pm for her.

To God be the glory, the delivery session started at 8:30pm. By 8:45pm I heard the cry of Baby 1 and baby 2 by 8:55pm weighing 2.45kg and 2.44kg respectively.

We return all the Glory for what God has done for us. It can only be HIM alone. What God cannot do does not exist. We also want to thank all the sabi mamas in the house for your timeline responses to our enquiries and the information received on this forum.

We wish all ttc, waddling mamas and us that had birthed our LOs all the best and May God answer our prayers and give us the financial, physical and spiritual enabling to support them. Amen.

BS submitted
Deputy Cappo Indian03

Thank you

Great BS grin. If only nairaland will allow me finish bs. They have banned me atkeast 5 times
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 2:57pm On May 12, 2021
MomoAdura:
B.S! (Birth Story)

I already shared my pre pregnancy journey with the house. So I would go straight to my labour experience.
I had been seeing mucus since I clocked 36 weeks but since I googled & saw that one can start seeing Mucus weeks before labour, I relaxed my mind and decided to go with the flow
I went for my ANC on Friday morning which was on the 23rd of April, 2021. After my appointment, I followed a friend to window shop for her baby things. On getting home I noticed a brown sticky discharge like mucus I knew it was the mucus plug but since there was no water I relaxed.

Later in the evening, while preparing for iftar, I noticed a bang sound in my vj after which water followed. I called hubby who wasn't around, he came & we headed to the hospital at about past 9.
I was checked and was told I was 3cm. I was placed in the labour ward, at first I was timing the contractions but my fellow belleful mamas, it got to a time I dumped my phone and held the bed at every contraction.

At about 12:30, the urge to push came, and the nurses were surprised like I was lieing, I was checked and confirmed to be full. I was told to walk to the labour room, which was were the real deal was.
I couldn't push oooo... the matron abused me tire, that I'm not a first timer why can't I push. She no know say pregnancy no know customer.

At about few minutes to 1 o'clock, I pushed and my prince came out screaming out loud. The tear I got was not from this planet, and the matron said it's because I didn't cooperate.
Thankful for life and the new born.
May God make it easy for everyone.
B.S submitted
May Cappo.
Assistant Cappo indian03

Great and swift BS. grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 3:03pm On May 12, 2021
Since I couldn't post the rest of my BS. I've decided to send screenshot

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Misblah(f): 3:21pm On May 12, 2021
Good evening �
Been following this thread for weeks now. I’m 16weeks today!!! Yippee!!! Lol
I’m a FTM and y’all have been so helpful!
EDD is late October by His grace. Can’t wait to share my story too

Jogurl:
Welcome mama.
How are you doing, feel free to mingle, ask questions, answer questions and give contributions to issues discussed here.
For admission fee, Hmmm let me consort my fellow Elder for that lol
Your name will be added to the list. Welcome once again

Thank you Mama. I am doing well to the glory of God just only feeling pressure on my pelvis and vagina while trying to change sleeping or sitting position.

[quote author=Misblah post=101621139][/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 3:41pm On May 12, 2021
Indian03
Continuation of BS

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 3:42pm On May 12, 2021
Indian03
Last screenshot of BS

Bs submitted

Cc momoAdura

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 3:44pm On May 12, 2021
Happy Eid-el fitr to my Muslim Mamas! Happy holidays! kiss. Congratulations to mamas that have birthed their LOs. And safe delivery to the rest of us.
Team JUNE!! grin how far? I'm a calendar freak now o. I just want to announce that we have two weeks and five days left to enter our JUNE o cheesy cheesy. Be encouraged! Be strong! Be prayerful! The journey is almost over. kiss

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 4:10pm On May 12, 2021
Goldie50:
Happy Eid-el fitr to my Muslim Mamas! Happy holidays! kiss. Congratulations to mamas that have birthed their LOs. And safe delivery to the rest of us.
Team JUNE!! grin how far? I'm a calendar freak now o. I just want to announce that we have two weeks and five days left to enter our JUNE o cheesy cheesy. Be encouraged! Be strong! Be prayerful! The journey is almost over. kiss
am always checking calendar now I can’t wait to see my Lo. Hubby own plenty pass me self

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 4:33pm On May 12, 2021
Congratulations to all who has birth their los, God's blessing and all-seeing eyes will be on them always to guide and protect them all.

Feed your baby skin with 100% natural products. Jimpo-ori baby kit is available for your baby to maintain your baby skin and glow always. Check my bio for details.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Misblah(f): 4:36pm On May 12, 2021
glimpse:

Sorry mama, as the saying goes, "it is the first trimester package". I just finished mine o. I had to take each day as it goes. Eat small portions frequently. And eat only what you can tolerate for now. Rest oooooo. cool

As for me, I couldn't drink water, couldn't cook only took malt or lipton tea, cry and ate small portions even if I vomitted later, but I am 14weeks now ( second trimester), I can eat well
and drink water now grin, can't even drink the lipton tea and malt as I did in the first trimester, chicken is still a turn off. undecided

Sorry, first trimester will soon be over.

I’m 16weejs and chicken is still a major turn off lols
I wonder why it’s like that.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 4:41pm On May 12, 2021
Goldie50:
Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Josphine4good(f): 5:13pm On May 12, 2021
Rockstar07:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

BS submitted
Deputy Cappo Indian03

Thank you
Congratulations to you and your wifey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 5:38pm On May 12, 2021
Indian03 chaiii reading your BS have me gnashing my teeth like I am there with you, Alhamdulillah it ended in praise. Congratulations once again mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jenny53(f): 5:45pm On May 12, 2021
Thank you all for the BS its has been so captivating and informative I enjoyed it all, also thank God all the experience of delivery ended in praise. I pray God will see us through this wonderful journey of birthing and provide for those that have birthed their LO in other for them to take care of them and may they turn out to be all that we prayed for. AMEN.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jenny53(f): 5:54pm On May 12, 2021
Xtagrace:

Thank God for all Mama's that put to bed safely.
I am okay but am experiencing serious fibroid paid. I went to the hospital and was given only paracetamol to reduce the pain but it seems not to be working. I can hardly stand, sit or even touch the position of the fibroid. All is do is lay down in pains.

Please Mama's in the house, who has an idea of what I can do to relieve this pain without Having any negative effect on my lo.
Thank you

Sorry for the pains you are going through i can relate, you have to take total bed rest, like dont do anything at all just sufficient rest and for the paracetamol if seem not to be getting any relief i will advice u go back to the hospital and lay your complain again.

In my case I was admitted cos the pain was so unbearable but with Prayer and proper care I got better, I was discharge but am on bed rest at home now for abt 4weeks, am not even allow to cook that for u to know how important bed rest is wen dealing with fibroids.
So get enough rest and but it in prayer I even anoint the particular spot I felt the pain and kept on cursing it in the name of Jesus, but it depends on ur faith though. Be strong it will pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruit4me: 6:12pm On May 12, 2021
Stellx6:

How far have you gone...I had malaria in my 12th week,took that 3in one tablet but it didn't work. My DH who is a med/Dr had to buy Lonart DS which I took for 3days n got improved. It is well with you ma
16 weeks and 6days, I’m currently in the hospital tho, getting better now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pinkie2018(f): 7:30pm On May 12, 2021
I was team may but my baby girl came out 30th of April. Safe delivery to the rest

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Best1708(f): 7:38pm On May 12, 2021
Goldie50:

You can't check the calender more than I'm doing,already having difficulty in walking, people keep asking me why I've not put to bed like they were there the night I conceived,so annoying.I'm now frequenting hospital since Monday because of protein in urine issue.I wish tomorrow is June,can't wait to be free from all these dramas.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 8:59pm On May 12, 2021
Pinkie2018:
I was team may but my baby girl came out 30th of April. Safe delivery to the rest

Congratulations mama. May God bless the new baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 8:59pm On May 12, 2021
[quote author=kokolet007 post=101600348]Birth alert !
I had my baby girl May 6 through emergency C's.....baby is fine ,mother is recuperating ....bs loading. Team may#[/qute]

Congratulations ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 8:59pm On May 12, 2021
Dainty25:
B A !!!
My lovely princess arrived 6:40pm 11:05:2021
Edd 7/5/2021.
B/w 3kg
Baby and DH are perfect, mum is recuperating
I give all glory to God. BS later

Cc MomoAdura indian03
#teammay

Ps... its Busybeei5

Congratulations ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 10:20pm On May 12, 2021
Oliran:
Indian03 chaiii reading your BS have me gnashing my teeth like I am there with you, Alhamdulillah it ended in praise. Congratulations once again mama.

Thank you ma. Your own BS would be sweeter than this by Allah's grace

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 8:14am On May 13, 2021
Mizjemie25:
Congrats to all the new mamas!!

I‘ve never been so so excited and happy the way I am today cheesy cheesy.. I did an ultrasound today and it shows I’m expecting a twin.. twins ooo *dances* grin grin .. I’m 7 weeks gone by the way and Team December (my birth month cool God just gave me my heart desires on a platter! cool

Thanks for all the advice I got earlier.. I’m learning to manage all the symptoms

Wow.. Congrats sis.
Team December too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 8:16am On May 13, 2021
dunnybaby:
How is everyone? We will all sing joyful songs in Jesus name.
Pls help me out o. Am almost 8 weeks and went for scan because I have been having serious cramps at my abdominopelvic region. The sonographer said there is a threat at my cervix opening and told me to see a doctor. I called my gynecologist and she prescribed a drug but told me to hold on first and be on bed rest for some weeks to see if it will stop. Since Saturday,I have been fine except I try to lift anything. Now,I have two kids with no house help,hubby helps out but he goes to work early and comes back late. Has anyone been in my shoes before? How did you cope?
Secondly,my right leg seizes sometimes while lying down. Infact this baby better compensate me by being a girl after my two boys o,this symptoms are so strange compared to my previous pregnancies.
P.S- am team December,does it mean I don't have a teamie yet?
Congratulations to all who have put to bed already,I envy you all.

Team December too. Hope you are getting better now?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by parodyshy: 8:49am On May 13, 2021
Mamas in the house I greet you all.

Congratulations to all those who have put to bed, God will watch over you and LO.

Please anyone ever dealt with chronic constipation in their third trimester?

I had to be using laxative to poop and it's getting too much over 3 weeks now.

I've also been taking fruits, vegetables, egg, lots of water but still no improvement.

Any suggestions or ideas on how to deal with chronic constipation?

Please help out Mamas.

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 9:27am On May 13, 2021
Hello mamas please what is the yoruba name for 'hospital too far leaf

(1) (2) (3) ... (6134) (6135) (6136) (6137) (6138) (6139) (6140) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.