Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8199419 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6154) (6155) (6156) (6157) (6158) (6159) (6160) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:38pm On May 30, 2021
Signing in!

Team February 2022. Sex unknown.

At 4 weeks, I'm having these serious and noticeable cramps which started 3 weeks ago, and just seem to be becoming stronger. Any need for concern?

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 10:26pm On May 30, 2021
Jogurl:
Dear Mama's, since 3 days I have been experiencing malaria symptoms and contractions at 34wks and 3days. I refused all advances by DH and my people to go to the hospital to have LO myself checked. Around 1pm yesterday, it got worse and I started feeling feverish and since I was at my family's house, my mom forcefully called a nurse close to the house to check me. She gave me antimalaria drugs (3 tabs) with paracetamol because I am pregnant. I told her about the contractions and she checked if my cervix was dilated or getting ready for labour (so painful cos I struggled and she didn't use lubrication embarassed). She said it was just preparations by my baby and I wasn't in labour yet. After she left, I started feeling strong contractions which I knew something went wrong from the check. I beared and this morning I felt better, no more temperature or fever till past 7pm whoo. A tingling sharp pain appeared in my left hip close to my waist, then the fever thing started again. I couldn't bear the pains and by past 10, we left for the hospital and I was checked by the Dr and he said, it wasn't labour, it was false contractions and I had to be admitted and given drip with injections and Tablets. Fast forward to 2 hrs later when my mom and little sis had gone home, I had to pee. DH took me to the restroom and on the 2nd trip I tripped and fell on the bathroom floor with my upper back hitting the tiled floor edge of the restroom so hard, the drip needle came out of my hand and blood came gushing. The nurse ran in, she and DH got me up and the drip was reset. Baby has started kicking again, I know she is fine in Jesus name. My due date is June 28th. Please Mamas and daddys pray for me and my lo. I'm still in the hospital currently on the drip. Feeling dizzy just wanted to update y'all.

Hello dear, how are you now, I hope you have been discharged from the hospital and you are much better now take good care of yourself
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 10:34pm On May 30, 2021
MomoAdura:
TEAM MAY FOR SUPERNATURAL DELIVERY!

My yet to deliver teamies how are you all....may God make it easy for you all, don't forget to mention me in your B.A
Those owing B.S should please send them in, let's encourage other mamas with our experiences.
June Cappo, chocome, hope you're ready to take up the baton? Safe delivery to all belleful mamas.

1. Indian03 05/05/21.....................XY
Delivered DOB 25/04/21 B.S
submitted

2. harbeams 30/05/21...................XY
Delivered DOB 11/05/21

3. momoadura 11/05/21. .............
XY Delivered DOB 24/04/21 B.S
Submitted

4. Agiboma 14/05/21.....................

5. Yummysuits 05/05/21................XY
Delivered 30/05/21

6. Busybeei5 07/05/21...................XY
Delivered 11/05/21

7. damsel93 25/05/21....................XX
Delivered DOB 29/05/21

8. LOLOMMA15/05/21...................XY
Delivered Dob 04/05/21

9. Josphine4good 27/05/21...........XY

10. Mydreams25
25/05/2021............Green Delivered
DOB 16/5/21 B.S submitted

11.Urcutecrush 05/20/21...............XY
Delivered 16/5/21

12. Khay01 31/05/21......................

13. Keeky08 25/05/21....................XX
Delivered DOB 25/05/21

14. Ananne 24/05/21.......................XY
Delivered DOB 10/05/21 B.S Submitted

15.Rockstar07 27/05/21.................XX & XX
Delivered DOB May 1 B.S Submitted

16. Meyshia 18/5/21.......................

17. Kokolet007 04/05/21.................XX
Delivered 6/05/21

18. rosey11 09/05/21.......................

19. Mina1Musa 17/05/21.................XY

20. mbula 23/5/21............................XY
Delivered DOB 5/5/21 B.S Submitted

21. Hyfe 10/5/21..............................XY
Delivered DOB 6/05/21

22. Asey 23/5/21..............................XX
Delivered 3/5/21

23. Fumbaby ........................................XY

24. Blackbae 23/5/21........................Green

25. Tutulicious 6/5/21.......................XX

26. Etememi13 20/5/21....................XY

27. Leahmarh 15/5/21................ XY & XY
Delivered DOB 23/4/21

28 Adexmerry10/5/21......................XY
Delivered DOB 4/05/21 B.S submitted

Yes ma'am we are ready to take on the nation.
Congratulations to all May Mama who have put to birth and we in June gladly welcome all those who will be porting to June from May, we say welcome. At the end of our 9 months we shall all deliver our babies successful through Jesus Christ Our Lord

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 10:36pm On May 30, 2021
Hamzashaf99:

Please what is B.S

B.S means birth story.
This is a write up where you tell the house how the whole journey was especially your delivery part. It helps other mamas learn from different experiences.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 10:37pm On May 30, 2021
chocome:

Yes ma'am we are ready to take on the nation.
Congratulations to all May Mama who have put to birth and we in June gladly welcome all those who will be porting to June from May, we say welcome. At the end of our 9 months we shall all deliver our babies successful through Jesus Christ Our Lord

Alahumo Ameeeeeeeeeen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 10:40pm On May 30, 2021
indian03:
I discovered that my 1 month old baby navel is getting a little bigger. I googled it ,it says it umbilical hernia and that it's very common and go away on it own before baby reach 6 months or 1 year. I want to know if other mamas have experienced this because I'm worried and thinking of taking him to hospital tomorrow. There is no discomfort it pain whatsoever.

My baby's own some times looks like this when he wants to sucks. I doubt if it's anything to worry about. But you can see a doctor to be double sure.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumDuke: 10:40pm On May 30, 2021
Good Evening Mummies.
Please is it possible for July EDD to steal May/June?
The way I'm feeling this night eh I can't explain.
Been having this feeling as if my pelvic/organ is being dragged and it has continued since afternoon today.

Anyone experienced this?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzwealthy: 12:50am On May 31, 2021
Morning mamas. May we all have great week ahead. Please am a FTM and my bp is on d bother line (138-140). So was given drugs to take daily so as to control it so its doesn't get worse as i advance . Please i know they are some vegetable one can blend and drink dat works well for BP. I would appreciate if anyone can suggest the name of the vegetables to me or what i can do naturally to reduce BP.
My bp was ok till i got preggy. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by successhungry: 1:10am On May 31, 2021
E ku ile oooo!
I was on this thread where I learnt alot in 2019; then I said till 2022.
Alas! I got a BFP today.
Which team do I join now *flips hands in the air* #teamFebruary2022tillscansaysotherwise

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mizjemie25: 2:31am On May 31, 2021
Hamzashaf99:
Signing in!

Team February 2022. Sex unknown.

At 4 weeks, I'm having these serious and noticeable cramps which started 3 weeks ago, and just seem to be becoming stronger. Any need for concern?
I had similar cramps too around 3/4 weeks.... sometimes I can’t move.. that what part of the sign I knew I was pregnant because I kept waiting for my period to show up but no show.. it will stop soonest!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 2:39am On May 31, 2021
successhungry:
E ku ile oooo!
Alas! I got a BFP today.
Which team do I join now *flips hands in the air* #teamFebruary2022tillscansaysotherwise

Congratulations mama! We shall all carry to term and deliver successfully.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OyinNurse(f): 2:48am On May 31, 2021
successhungry:
E ku ile oooo!
Alas! I got a BFP today.

Congrats on your BFP!!!! So exciting

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 4:12am On May 31, 2021
MomoAdura:

B.S means birth story.
This is a write up where you tell the house how the whole journey was especially your delivery part. It helps other mamas learn from different experiences.

That's nice. We can learn from each other.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LeProfessor: 5:21am On May 31, 2021
Hamzashaf99:

Please what is B.S

For people like me that didn't understand the lingo at first.........

ANC- Antenatal care
EDD- expected date of delivery
DOB- Date of birth
BS- Birth story
BA- Birth announcement
DH- dear husband
DW- Dear wife
Team blue- Boy (XY)
Team pink- girl (XX)
Team green- No gender reveal until birth (team surprise)
Team capo- Curator and motivator of mums expecting to deliver in that particular month
LMP- last menstrual period
TTC- Trying to conceive
BFP- Big fat positive (refers to a positive home pregnancy test)
GYNE- Gynecologist
GP- General Practitioner
TVS- trans vaginal Scan
FP- Fetal pole
MC- Miscarriage
HMO- Health maintenance organization
PCV- packed cell volume
EFW- Estimated Fetal Weight
TWW- Two-week wait (the time bw ovulation and your next period before you do your pregnancy test)

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:19am On May 31, 2021
Mzwealthy:
Morning mamas. May we all have great week ahead. Please am a FTM and my bp is on d bother line (138-140). So was given drugs to take daily so as to control it so its doesn't get worse as i advance . Please i know they are some vegetable one can blend and drink dat works well for BP. I would appreciate if anyone can suggest the name of the vegetables to me or what i can do naturally to reduce BP.

I heard cucumber works for BP.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:20am On May 31, 2021
MumDuke:
Good Evening Mummies.
Please is it possible for July EDD to steal May/June?
The way I'm feeling this night eh I can't explain.
Been having this feeling as if my pelvic/organ is being dragged and it has continued since afternoon today.

Anyone experienced this?

May is gone already except u wan born today.
Feel free t port to june, if it makes you feel better.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hanzee(f): 8:10am On May 31, 2021
Good morning Mamas,pls I would like to know the best time to register for ANC and also at what week can one do scan to determined gender of LO...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:28am On May 31, 2021
LeProfessor:

For people like me that didn't understand the lingo at first.........

ANC- Antenatal care
EDD- expected date of delivery
DOB- Date of birth
BS- Birth story
BA- Birth announcement
DH- dear husband
DW- Dear wife
Team blue- Boy (XY)
Team pink- girl (XX)
Team green- No gender reveal until birth (team surprise)
Team capo- Curator and motivator of mums expecting to deliver in that particular month
LMP- last menstrual period
TTC- Trying to conceive
BFP- Big fat positive (refers to a positive home pregnancy test)
GYNE- Gynecologist
GP- General Practitioner
TVS- trans vaginal Scan
FP- Fetal pole
MC- Miscarriage
HMO- Health maintenance organization
PCV- packed cell volume
EFW- Estimated Fetal Weight
TWW- Two-week wait (the time bw ovulation and your next period before you do your pregnancy test)
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:36am On May 31, 2021
Mzwealthy:
How many months along?

If you are already taking drugs, it's best to wait and see how much it regulates your BP first before adding other things

Low blood pressure is dangerous,. especially in pregnancy. You can just try eating healthy like lots of vegetables and fruits.

Zobo works well too and cucumber. And lots of rest.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:45am On May 31, 2021
Hanzee:
Good morning Mamas,pls I would like to know the best time to register for ANC and also at what week can one do scan to determined gender of LO...

You can start your ANC from 12 weeks if your pregnancy history is okay, but start taking your pre-natal drugs immediately you find out you are pregnant, then for the sex from 18 to 20 weeks I think.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hanzee(f): 9:02am On May 31, 2021
typicaltemi:

You can start your ANC from 12 weeks if your pregnancy history is okay, but start taking your pre-natal drugs immediately you find out you are pregnant, then for the sex from 18 to 20 weeks I think.
thank you for ur quick response

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmancalledGod: 9:52am On May 31, 2021
Please how can be having sex with my wife without getting her pregnant any longer, we are okay with our three kids two boy and a girl we are planning of going to family planning, but the nature of her work won't allow her, I heard Andrew liver salt helps in preventing pregnancy how true is that.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 11:46am On May 31, 2021
[quote author=AmancalledGod post=102220853]Please how can be having sex with my wife without getting her pregnant any longer, we are okay with our three kids two boy and a girl we are planning of going to family planning, but the

Andrew liver salt would only make you end up with another baby. She can take permission from work to go get it done it doesn't take so long. Other mamas would soon come and chuk mouth so you can make up your mind faster
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Best1708(f): 12:38pm On May 31, 2021
AmancalledGod:
Please how can be having sex with my wife without getting her pregnant any longer, we are okay with our three kids two boy and a girl we are planning of going to family planning, but the nature of her work won't allow her, I heard Andrew liver salt helps in preventing pregnancy how true is that.
Andrew liver salt can fail at any time,it's better you buy condoms and ensure there is no leakage after each intercourse.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 1:46pm On May 31, 2021
successhungry:
E ku ile oooo!
Alas! I got a BFP today.

Congrats dear. May we go through this successfully by Goes grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clems88(m): 1:46pm On May 31, 2021
Hi mamas . My wife is 5+ months and she likes sleeping on her back , most times I tell her to sleep on her sides but she complains that she gets tired sleeping sideways and gets aches.
Is it advisable she continues facing up while sleeping?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbleGodDidIt(f): 2:12pm On May 31, 2021
Not at all. Please keep telling her to sleep on her sides and ensure she does. I know its not easy but preggy moms jst have to for their baby's safety. As me dey laidis, can't wait to off load and start lying on my tommy again cheesy
clems88:
Hi mamas . My wife is 5+ months and she likes sleeping on her back , most times I tell her to sleep on her sides but she complains that she gets tired sleeping sideways and gets aches.
Is it advisable she continues facing up while sleeping?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbleGodDidIt(f): 2:18pm On May 31, 2021
Good day Everyone
Hearty Congrats to those who just bore their LOs. May they be all you've prayed for.

Able June Teamies... How we dey na... Waiting for the end of today to see if no one ported to May at all.. wink Thank God tomorrow is June cheesy cheesy cheesy

God is indeed great ooo... I celebrate us all! Awaiting B.As and B. Ss back to back ooo! Last scan has it that I may still port to July sha jst as the 2nd predicted too. All in all, Let God's will be done.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wandeykul(f): 2:34pm On May 31, 2021
Good afternoon dear moms, I just finished my first trimester I look so dry cos I've not been eating for more than a month, infact I'm as thin as a broom to the extent that I'm shy to go out.. Please is there anything I can take to add up back. I'm so shy seeing myself this way. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ovalrose(f): 3:44pm On May 31, 2021
Hullo mommies,

I have very nice baby carriers for you to carry your sweetums with, be it front or back carriers at affordable prices. From #2500 to #4000. Can waybill to you or deliver it myself at a small price.

God bless you as you check them out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ovalrose(f): 3:45pm On May 31, 2021

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ovalrose(f): 3:46pm On May 31, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (6154) (6155) (6156) (6157) (6158) (6159) (6160) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.