Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8153193 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6151) (6152) (6153) (6154) (6155) (6156) (6157) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmommy: 8:50pm On May 27, 2021
AkaSugargurl:

We are 24weeks now but i had an experience few days ago. I woke up feeling really heavy like there is a stone in my tummy but i felt better the following day. Could there have been a cause?
Supernatural and safe delivery to us all grin cheesy smiley
Could be Braxton Hicks Contractions (practice contractions for the real ones on the D-Day or maybe Fibroids bringing this early on if you have Fibroids.

I started having this too around 20 - 24 Weeks and have been okay, babies are fine too. Currently 29+ Weeks. My Dr and Dr in another hospital I went to for 2nd opinion weren't bothered, scan showed nothing amiss.

Advice I got which has helped is to drink lots of water, have a warm bath and get some rest lying down once it starts and lasts for long / becomes very disturbing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 9:32pm On May 27, 2021
Goldie50:
JUNE mamas how are we all doing? kiss. I started having constipation this morning cry. My anus now has a swelling around it. I hope it goes away. Has anyone experienced such? What's the remedy? Cappo @Chocome, I hail you o.
We are on the same page o doctor told me to go home that am fine. Do you know Tuesday is June am so happy safe delivery to us all

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 9:55pm On May 27, 2021
My sister! Tuesday is June o grin. God be praised!!

Missfree:
We are on the same page o doctor told me to go home that am fine. Do you know Tuesday is June am so happy safe delivery to us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fola90: 10:13pm On May 27, 2021
Goldie50:
My sister! Tuesday is June o grin. God be praised!!

And after June is July then August grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deeedeee: 10:27pm On May 27, 2021
Good evening mums.
How are u all doing mas.
Pls kindly suggest a good cereal for my baby apart from brown ogi .
We are clocking 6months in few weeks times.
Note: we ave been on EBF and till 6months old.

Pls kindly suggest mas

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 10:35pm On May 27, 2021
B.S B.S
Long post alert. Grab your zobo and puff puff

So dh and I got married in Dec, 2019 and I took in instanta. At 12 weeks in March when we went to register for antenatal, it was discovered I had missed miscarriage. (the baby stopped developing at week cool. I cried my eyes out but DH was strong for me. So we evacuated. My birthday was the following day. I was in so much pain that night, dh brought my gift and sang for me, we didn't sleep that night. The next day being my bday, he bought me cake and insisted I had a photoshoot. Worst birthday everrrr.

Got my period in April. Dh and I started calculating my ovulations. Baby dancing was more for baby than fun so dh was really not having it nice. Sometimes he'll find it difficult to get up, other times he won't just c*m. Arghh! Frustrating. After my period in July, I decided to not tell him about my next period or ovulation. He kept asking but i didnt say. Then baby dancing was great fun mostly initiated by yours truly especially around my ovulation. August came, I missed my period, tested the next day and boom 2 straight, shining beautiful lines were smiling at me and i smiled back. So the 9 months journey began.

FIRST TRIMESTER
First trimester was smooth. I slept alot the first few weeks, threw up when brushing and had headaches. But I had a lot of fears and worry because of the previous experience. Few days after my bfp, I spotted and ran to the hospital, found out it was implantation bleeding. Did my first scan at 8 weeks, was told there was no fetal pole but there was movement. That night I no sleep. Dh kept encouraging me and I kept researching. Later, I felt my boobs were no longer full and tender, so I went back to the hospital and asked for progesterone test which was declined by my hmo saying everything was ok with me. I started crying o. Dh was still there for me. Finally my linear nigra started showing and my tummy started bulging. Like that first trimester passed.

SECOND TRIMESTER was easy and great. I was full of energy. It was only with my bulging tummy i remembered I was pregnant.

THIRD TRIMESTER I had thought 3rd trimester would be hard but it was so easy and smooth. I had really big tummy and it never stopped me from doing anything.

DELIVERY
I saw my mucus plug on the Monday when I wiped. Went for antenatal on Tuesday and told the doc about it. I was 39+ and was really praying and hoping to deliver before my due date. I told him I had hoped that would be my last antenatal and he said hopefully. On Wednesday morning I saw some water when I got up from the bed and i knew it was my water.

That night 29th April at about 1am contractions started, I couldn't sleep. I didnt wake dh up but started timing but it was irregular. Dh is an early riser, so when he woke up by 4am he noticed i was in pain and asked that we went to the hospital but I told him we should wait. I did the dishes and some other things before we left by 6:30. V.E was done and I was 2cm. Because of the fluid I was loosing i had to be admitted. I tried walking, climbing stairs to help with dilation. For where? I was checked like 3 more times yet I was still at 2cm. I made a mistake going that early. I was actually worried because of my water. You see those 2 fingers ehn! Plus the doctor is fat you need to see his fingers. I told him his fingers were too big. contractions increased at night but was not still regular. I still couldn't sleep. I don't know how some people sleep between contractions o. Chai! Contractions were supposed to push lo down, but mine stayed obviously up. My mum even noticed lol.

In the morning dh and SIL brought me bread and tea before I could eat, I was whisked away to the labour room. That was when the real real deal started. They checked that morning, i was still at 2cm. I almost cried. He kept monitoring the contractions. Later they placed misopristol under my tongue. Contractions doubled with very little
breaks in between. They kept checking lo's heart rate and my progress unfortunately, I wasn't progressing. By afternoon, I was barely 4cm. They broke my water. Later, the nurse said i had urine in my bladder, so they removed it. They fixed drip for me, the nurse said it was water. Contractions were still the same, dilation was still the same. Later they added oxytocin. That sh*t was mad o. I had thought contractions were strong with misopristol, with oxytocin? Well, i can't describe. It was back to back, no breaks. I moved from holding the bed frames to holding dh. I find latter helped better. When contractions come, I'll clench his shit, or bite hard on his sleeves. The doctor was like I should not bite him o, they can't 2 emergencies at the same time lol. At 7/8 cm I started asking for Cs o. By the time I was 8cm, I asked for epidural but they said it was late that those that ask for it usually do so ahead of delivery or at most before 6cm and they don't just ask patients because of the cos na I hear 170k. Inside my contractions I shouted WHAT? They did VE for God knows how many times and it will look like they are trying to expand my cervix with fingers. So painful. They always asked if I felt like pushing or pooing. When I felt like pooing, they said i should go ahead. Omo I started releasing the thing. When I was done, I was told to push when I have contractions. The doctor told me to push with the pain and look at my tummy. The bed head side was elevated which really helped as I could see my tummy with ease. What I couldn't do was holding my ankles. I felt better holding the bed head side frame.

I just kept pushing when contractions came without even being asked. When the baby's head didn't pass through, they had to cut me. They told me that moment was very critical and I should keep pushing. I pushed hard and long and kept pushing, then the baby's head came out. With few more pushing, my baby came out at 5:17pm. Immediately, he was placed on my chest. The feeling is out of this world. Before being carried for Cleaning. After being cleaned he was placed on my chest. I had a little skin-to-skin moment with him. The placenta was delivered then I was stitched and cleaned up. They gave my a drug that made me shiver and we were then taken to our room.

I wish every preggy mum safe delivery and sprinkle baby dust on every gtc mum. I'll be back soon.
Cc April cappo @Africaflozy

62 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 12:35am On May 28, 2021
Keeky08:
BA! BA!! BA!!

My princess arrived on Tuesday via VD weighing 3.16Kg with plenty tears.
DoB- 25/05/2021
EDD- 25/05/2021

We are both doing fine except that I’m not lactating even after LO has suckled severally. Experienced mamas or mamas that have had a similar experience, please what can I do so that breast milk will start coming out?

BS loading.

Cc: MomoAdura

Congratulations ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rockstar07: 1:51am On May 28, 2021
Congrats to mamas that have birthed their LOs and wishing the waddling mamas joy unspeakable.

Hello Sabi Mamas, please what's the standard number of times baby suppose poo/day.

Also what's diff between SMA Gold and SMA Pro.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mizjemie25: 2:06am On May 28, 2021
glimpse:

Sorry mama, try having ginger in your mouth, it helped me a bit in first trimester. It will soon be over and you will groove second trimester.

When you eat, do not drink water immediately too.
thanks... will try that
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 2:07am On May 28, 2021
Rockstar07:
Congrats to mamas that have birthed their LOs and wishing the waddling mamas joy unspeakable.

Hello Sabi Mamas, please what's the standard number of times baby suppose poo/day.

Also what's diff between SMA Gold and SMA Pro.
Daddy, be calming down. I know the cost of diapers is something else grin
3 to 4, 5 to 6, it depends
But let sabi mommies come and talk.
SMA Gold is just a higher quality than SMA Pro.
All na milk sha smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 3:42am On May 28, 2021
dunpredictable:
B.S B.S

So dh and I got married in Dec, 2019 and I took in instanta. At 12 weeks in March when we went to register for antenatal, it was discovered I had missed miscarriage. (the baby stopped developing at week cool. I cried my eyes out but DH was strong for me. So we evacuated. My birthday was the following day. I was in so much pain that night, dh brought my gift and sang for me, we didn't sleep that night. The next day being my bday, he bought me cake and insisted I had a photoshoot. Worst birthday everrrr.

Got my period in April. Dh and I started calculating my ovulations. Baby dancing was more for baby than fun so dh was really not having it nice. Sometimes he'll find it difficult to get up, other times he won't just c*m. Arghh! Frustrating. After my period in July, I decided to not tell him about my next period or ovulation. He kept asking but i didnt say. Then baby dancing was great fun mostly initiated by yours truly especially around my ovulation. August came, I missed my period, tested the next day and boom 2 straight, shining beautiful lines were smiling at me and i smiled back. So the 9 months journey began.

FIRST TRIMESTER
First trimester was smooth. I slept alot the first few weeks, threw up when brushing and had headaches. But I had a lot of fears and worry because of the previous experience. Few days after my bfp, I spotted and ran to the hospital, found out it was implantation bleeding. Did my first scan at 8 weeks, was told there was no fetal pole but there was movement. That night I no sleep. Dh kept encouraging me and I kept researching. Later, I felt my boobs were no longer full and tender, so I went back to the hospital and asked for progesterone test which was declined by my hmo saying everything was ok with me. I started crying o. Dh was still there for me. Finally my linear nigra started showing and my tummy started bulging. Like that first trimester passed.

SECOND TRIMESTER was easy and great. I was full of energy. It was only with my bulging tummy i remembered I was pregnant.

THIRD TRIMESTER I had thought 3rd trimester would be hard but it was so easy and smooth. I had really big tummy and it never stopped me from doing anything.

DELIVERY
I saw my mucus plug on the Monday when I wiped. Went for antenatal on Tuesday and told the doc about it. I was 39+ and was really praying and hoping to deliver before my due date. I told him I had hoped that would be my last antenatal and he said hopefully. On Wednesday morning I saw some water when I got up from the bed and i knew it was my water.

That night 29th April at about 1am contractions started, I couldn't sleep. I didnt wake dh up but started timing but it was irregular. Dh is an early riser, so when he woke up by 4am he noticed i was in pain and asked that we went to the hospital but I told him we should wait. I did the dishes and some other things before we left by 6:30. V.E was done and I was 2cm. Because of the fluid I was loosing i had to be admitted. I tried walking, climbing stairs to help with dilation. For where? I was checked like 3 more times yet I was still at 2cm. I made a mistake going that early. I was actually worried because of my water. You see those 2 fingers ehn! Plus the doctor is fat you need to see his fingers. I told him his fingers were too big. contractions increased at night but was not still regular. I still couldn't sleep. I don't know how some people sleep between contractions o. Chai! Contractions were supposed to push lo down, but mine stayed obviously up. My mum even noticed lol.

In the morning dh and SIL brought me bread and tea before I could eat, I was whisked away to the labour room. That was when the real real deal started. They checked that morning, i was still at 2cm. I almost cried. He kept monitoring the contractions. Later they placed misopristol under my tongue. Contractions doubled with very little
breaks in between. They kept checking lo's heart rate and my progress unfortunately, I wasn't progressing. By afternoon, I was barely 4cm. They broke my water. Later, the nurse said i had urine in my bladder, so they removed it. They fixed drip for me, the nurse said it was water. Contractions were still the same, dilation was still the same. Later they added oxytocin. That sh*t was mad o. I had thought contractions were strong with misopristol, with oxytocin? Well, i can't describe. It was back to back, no breaks. I moved from holding the bed frames to holding dh. I find latter helped better. When contractions come, I'll clench his shit, or bite hard on his sleeves. The doctor was like I should not bite him o, they can't 2 emergencies at the same time lol. At 7/8 cm I started asking for Cs o. By the time I was 8cm, I asked for epidural but they said it was late that those that ask for it usually do so ahead of delivery or at most before 6cm and they don't just ask patients because of the cos na I hear 170k. Inside my contractions I shouted

I wish every preggy mum safe delivery and sprinkle baby dust on every gtc mum. I'll be back soon.

Congratulations ma'am. This is the Lords doing

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 4:18am On May 28, 2021
Deeedeee:
Good evening mums.
How are u all doing mas.
Pls kindly suggest a good cereal for my baby apart from brown ogi .
We are clocking 6months in few weeks times.
Note: we ave been on EBF and till 6months old.

Pls kindly suggest mas
Friso gold
Nutribom
Nutriben

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 4:48am On May 28, 2021
[quote author=frances01 post=102121294][/quote]

Sorry mama.. For the nausea/vomiting, u can try ginger drink. You can drink d ginger drink before you brush ur teeth in the morning(I use the sachet ginger drink, I dissolve it in not too hot water and drink, DH thinks d bottled ginger drink is too harsh), ginger helps me. I ate eat ginger biscuits.
For the tiredness and dizziness, pls get plenty of rest as your body is working more for u and baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 5:08am On May 28, 2021
dunpredictable:
B.S B.S

FIRST TRIMESTER

DELIVERY

breaks in between. They kept checking lo's heart rate and my progress unfortunately, I wasn't progressing. By afternoon, I was barely 4cm. They broke my water. Later, the nurse said i had urine in my bladder, so they removed it. They fixed drip for me, the nurse said it was water. Contractions were still the same, dilation was still the same. Later they added oxytocin. That sh*t was mad o. I had thought contractions were strong with misopristol, with oxytocin? Well, i can't describe. It was back to back, no breaks. I moved from holding the bed frames to holding dh. I find latter helped better. When contractions come, I'll clench his shit, or bite hard on his sleeves. The doctor was like I should not bite him o, they can't 2 emergencies at the same time lol. At 7/8 cm I started asking for Cs o. By the time I was 8cm, I asked for epidural but they said it was late that those that ask for it usually do so ahead of delivery or at most before 6cm and they don't just ask patients because of the cos na I hear 170k. Inside my contractions I shouted WHAT? They did VE for God knows how many times and it will look like they are trying to expand my cervix with fingers. So painful. They always asked if I felt like pushing or pooing. When I felt like pooing, they said i should go ahead. Omo I started releasing the thing. When I was done, I was told to push when I have contractions. The doctor told me to push with the pain and look at my tummy. The bed head side was elevated which really helped as I could see my tummy with ease. What I couldn't do was holding my ankles. I felt better holding the bed head side frame.

I just kept pushing when contractions came without even being asked. When the baby's head didn't pass through, they had to cut me. They told me that moment was very critical and I should keep pushing. I pushed hard and long and kept pushing, then the baby's head came out. With few more pushing, my baby came out at 5:17pm. Immediately, he was placed on my chest. The feeling is out of this world. Before being carried for Cleaning. After being cleaned he was placed on my chest. I had a little skin-to-skin moment with him. The placenta was delivered then I was stitched and cleaned up. They gave my a drug that made me shiver and we were then taken to our room.

An interesting BS. I love your BS mama. Thank God for safe delivery. I felt I was with you in the hospital. Congratulations once more.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gbollyjolly: 7:44am On May 28, 2021
nimat158:
Am a first time mum,hope am welcome here
You are welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 9:45am On May 28, 2021
Wow. Thank God. You try. I like your ginger, already planning for the next grin
dunpredictable:
B.S B.S

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kinado(f): 10:19am On May 28, 2021
Goldie50:
JUNE mamas how are we all doing? kiss. I started having constipation this morning cry. My anus now has a swelling around it. I hope it goes away. Has anyone experienced such? What's the remedy? Cappo @Chocome, I hail you o.

Even before i realised i was pregnant i already had constipation tho its relieving me gradually. Try and keep drinking lots of water and eating plenty fruits and vegetables!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kinado(f): 10:48am On May 28, 2021
Goodmornin mamas!

Please those who had a cerclage procedure done,did u spot after the procedure and if u did,how long did u spot? I had mine yesterday afternoon and I've been having very slight spotting so i just put a panty liner on, cos the nurse said i should put something and observe it!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:57am On May 28, 2021
Twinmommy:

Could be Braxton Hicks Contractions (practice contractions for the real ones on the D-Day or maybe Fibroids bringing this early on if you have Fibroids.

I started having this too around 20 - 24 Weeks and have been okay, babies are fine too. Currently 29+ Weeks. My Dr and Dr in another hospital I went to for 2nd opinion weren't bothered, scan showed nothing amiss.

Advice I got which has helped is to drink lots of water, have a warm bath and get some rest lying down once it starts and lasts for long / becomes very disturbing.

Thanks alot Twinmommy for your response. I hope the twins are kicking you really hard grin. Well-done the lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 12:27pm On May 28, 2021
Thanks for your response Ma'am.
Kinado:

Even before i realised i was pregnant i already had constipation tho its relieving me gradually. Try and keep drinking lots of water and eating plenty fruits and vegetables!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 12:47pm On May 28, 2021
Sabi mamas, please help me with this. I don't like swallowing tablets. So, the doctor prescribed blood tonic for me recently because my PCV is low. But, a relative saw it and said I should quickly switch back to tablets o shocked. That blood tonic causes bleeding during childbirth. I really like the liquid more than the tablet sad. It's easier to take. Please is it true that blood tonic causes bleeding? Has anyone taken it successfully without issues?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 1:52pm On May 28, 2021
Yes o. Countdown to August
Fola90:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2021
Hello people .. just did a urine mcs. I bought FIDSON 400MG PEFLOTAB (pefloxacin). FOR 5DAYS .

my question is this "IS 5 DAYS ENOUGH TO CLEAR OFF THIS SCANTY GROWTH OF STAPH AUREUS?"

THANKS ..

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2021
Hello people .. just did a urine mcs. I bought FIDSON 400MG PEFLOTAB. FOR 5DAYS .

my question is this "IS 5 DAYS ENOUGH TO CLEAR OFF THIS SCANTY GROWTH OF STAPH AUREUS?"

THANKS ..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 3:14pm On May 28, 2021
Goldie50:
Sabi mamas, please help me with this. I don't like swallowing tablets. So, the doctor prescribed blood tonic for me recently because my PCV is low. But, a relative saw it and said I should quickly switch back to tablets o shocked. That blood tonic causes bleeding during childbirth. I really like the liquid more than the tablet sad. It's easier to take. Please is it true that blood tonic causes bleeding? Has anyone taken it successfully without issues?

I took hemoforce during my first pregnancy when I had low pcv, didn't experience bleeding when I had my baby even with multiple fibroids undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 3:48pm On May 28, 2021
senoraaquila:
Wow. Thank God. You try. I like your ginger, already planning for the next grin

Yes o. Its all thanks to God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 4:11pm On May 28, 2021
Goldie50:

Wonderment grin Abeg I no wan fall this afternoon, e better you ask your doctor, cos this one is new to me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tpoju: 4:31pm On May 28, 2021
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 4:36pm On May 28, 2021
Krystalluv:

An interesting BS. I love your BS mama. Thank God for safe delivery. I felt I was with you in the hospital. Congratulations once more.

Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 5:42pm On May 28, 2021
Fola90:

Una Journey still far weh weh...lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 6:29pm On May 28, 2021
Jj
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 6:30pm On May 28, 2021
Thank you ooo. The matter weak me cheesy.

glimpse:

I took hemoforce during my first pregnancy when I had low pcv, didn't experience bleeding when I had my baby even with multiple fibroids undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6151) (6152) (6153) (6154) (6155) (6156) (6157) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.