Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148618 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6152) (6153) (6154) (6155) (6156) (6157) (6158) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 6:40pm On May 28, 2021
K
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wandeykul(f): 6:50pm On May 28, 2021
Dear mums, I noticed that I feel pain in my right laps and where the baby is is painful, I went to the hospital to complain and doctor prescribed orphesic, I used it but I became so weak. I searched to see if it's okay to use by pregnant women but I couldn't get any tangible thing to hold.. please is there anyone that has the idea. I'm 12weeks gone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 7:18pm On May 28, 2021
Mizjemie25:

Today wasn’t funny .. felt like I was in hell.. one session of vomiting after another.. couldn’t eat anything until late this evening.. my body feels tired! I hope tomorrow will be better

We are in the same boat. Just finished vomitting. It is well with us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 28, 2021
Kinado:
Goodmornin mamas!

Please those who had a cerclage procedure done,did u spot after the procedure and if u did,how long did u spot? I had mine yesterday afternoon and I've been having very slight spotting so i just put a panty liner on, cos the nurse said i should put something and observe it!

Is the spot blood or just a colorless liquid? When I did mine the first day its normal for little blood to come, then the second day d blood stopped, it was the colorless fluid I saw then d third day I stopped seeing the fluid everything was normal, 1st, 2nd and 3rd day I used Dele pad..so I think its normal sha, but u can discuss with ur doctor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 7:32pm On May 28, 2021
MumIbeji:

I'm in thesame shoe with you, been experiencing that pain for almost 2 weeks now, went for scan and it indicated threatened abortion.. Although I've been placed on progesterone injection and strict bed rest too..
Just wanted to ask, has your pain finally subsided? And how long did it last?

May God make the journey an easy one for us.

Amen. It lasted less than 2 weeks,I got better in less than 2 weeks. Duphastone was the drug prescribed. I also refrained from taking bikes and even driving along rough roads. I take bikes now and am good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 7:49pm On May 28, 2021
Good day pretty Mama's,pls who is experiencing this with me? All drugs make me feel worse than before. I was on Pregnancare since I couldn't take routine drugs. O would vomit throughout the next day cos I took it at night,now a midwife asked me to switch to obron 6,just one I took yesterday night,I have vomitted twice today and I don't even get myself. That was how I couldn't take any drug throughout my previous pregnancies. I said let me try this time but it's not working.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 8:34pm On May 28, 2021
Here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 9:21pm On May 28, 2021
Please o mamas, its a month now since I gave birth and my tummy is not yet down. I massaged, tied it and drank warm water for 2 weeks. What should I do please?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 9:57pm On May 28, 2021
Tinudesi:

Mama I heard boys should start from four to five months ,girls three months,but if baby is showing signs of readiness u can start trying it
what signs of readiness should I look out for
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mizjemie25: 10:24pm On May 28, 2021
OurBusinessIsPr:
Hello people .. just did a urine mcs. I bought FIDSON 400MG PEFLOTAB (pefloxacin). FOR 5DAYS .

my question is this "IS 5 DAYS ENOUGH TO CLEAR OFF THIS SCANTY GROWTH OF STAPH AUREUS?"

THANKS ..
did your doctor prescribe this for you or it’s self medication?? Most antibiotics are not safe in pregnancy.. unless you’re not.. I will advice you speak with your doctor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 10:36pm On May 28, 2021
Team November 2020 mamas, how are our LOs?
We should all be done with EBF or have started solids by now.How’s that going?
As for me na war oo.My girl has refused to take anything. Please I need ideas on how to make her eat o.
ToyosiR:
Congratulations to all team August. This team no they slow down at all. I dont know why i am always thinking i am team August while i am team November.

Wishing all the mama's a successful delivery.

For, My lovely teamNovember wey no dey carry last. We are marching on to the glory trimester now which is the 3rd. I pray for a smooth ride all through for each and every one of us.

Kindly answer the roll call and tell us how you are doing, the kicking, how the kpekus ministry is florishing, Hope backache is not disturbing that ministry at your end?

ROLL CALL FOR NOVEMBER 2020
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER
ToyosiR -----------Nov 12-----------XY
lagra -------------Nov xx-----------UNKNOWN
cheeketo ----------Nov 04-----------UNKNOWN
Shemmyglo ---------Nov 24-----------XX
mayornmn -----------Nov 25-----------UNKNOWN
JOANDIVA ----------Nov 10-----------UNKNOWN
McPerry -----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
chylove9000 --------Nov 11-----------UNKNOWN
mobi123 ------------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
Goodmorning2u ------Nov 07-----------UNKNOWN
pweetyoge ----------Nov 13-----------UNKNOWN
faithlucky ---------Nov 26-----------UNKNOWN
Teewhyjo -----------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
barbie047 ----------Nov 05-----------UNKNOWN
OumKhadeejah ------Nov 13-----------XX
Deeedeee ----------Nov 16-----------UNKNOWN
Gentlemum ---------Nov 12-----------UNKNOWN
IamGreen1 ---------Nov 25-----------XX
#TeamHealthyMother&Baby
#TeamHappyDelivery
#TeamNoLossAllGain

Abeg, Avail us the gender if its known so we can update.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MNDE18: 10:44pm On May 28, 2021
A month... Mama please don't stress yourself out. Just keep doing what you can to help the tummy go down but don't stress about It.

A years after I gave birth, it still looked like I was preggy. I was feeling self-conscious at first but later got over it, sebi na born I born.

It just came down lastyear not like it's flat sef.

Point is: please take your time and do what works for you. 1month is still too fast for you to worry about.

Kisses to your baby. Rest well. Take enough fluids.

dunpredictable:
Please o mamas, its a month now since I gave birth and my tummy is not yet down. I massaged, tied it and drank warm water for 2 weeks. What should I do please?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rockstar07: 11:01pm On May 28, 2021
threegees:

Daddy, be calming down. I know the cost of diapers is something else grin
3 to 4, 5 to 6, it depends
But let sabi mommies come and talk.
SMA Gold is just a higher quality than SMA Pro.
All na milk sha smiley

Lol aside the diapers just wanna know standard rate.
Thanks Mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 11:38pm On May 28, 2021
Mizjemie25:
did your doctor prescribe this for you or it’s self medication?? Most antibiotics are not safe in pregnancy.. unless you’re not.. I will advice you speak with your doctor
I am a male
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MNDE18: 11:52pm On May 28, 2021
If you can, try to stay off preservatives-ladened cereal and try making purees for your baby.
You can keep in the refrigerator or freezer.
You can check YouTube for so many options especially with the age ranges.

Mashed banana with breast milk
Mashed avocado with breast milk
Mashed steamed carrot with breast milk

And so many others.

Deeedeee:
Good evening mums.
How are u all doing mas.
Pls kindly suggest a good cereal for my baby apart from brown ogi .
We are clocking 6months in few weeks times.
Note: we ave been on EBF and till 6months old.

Pls kindly suggest mas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mizjemie25: 12:04am On May 29, 2021
OurBusinessIsPr:
I am a male
oh.. okay... my bad grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keeky08: 1:13am On May 29, 2021
MomoAdura:

Congratulations teamie. Wishing you quick recovery.

Thank you cappo smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keeky08: 1:22am On May 29, 2021
Anistef:

Congratulations ma'am

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 2:15am On May 29, 2021
dunpredictable:

I will never forget this quote from one mama here. ..." It took your tummy 9 months to protrude and you want it to go down in 1 month?" cheesy Please be nice to the tummy and do not get yourself worked out for nothing. grin

Meanwhile, I drank warm water and hot fluids (pepper soup, tea) for over 1 month after I had my first child. cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 6:18am On May 29, 2021
mayornmn:
Team November 2020 mamas, how are our LOs?
We should all be done with EBF or have started solids by now.How’s that going?
As for me na war oo.My girl has refused to take anything. Please I need ideas on how to make her eat o.

Hi Mama, we're fine and my baby is good great too and she can eat anything but as for your baby please keep trying by given her different food at a times in order to know the one she'll love. I started weaning my baby with fruits puree, then to fish before introducing other baby and some family food (but hers without seasonings,) with dancing and singing in order to make it fun for her ( pls don't force feed).

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 7:20am On May 29, 2021
Why
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preenxess(f): 7:26am On May 29, 2021
Good morning experienced mamas.

I am a first time mother and my baby is over 5 weeks.

I am kind of worried my baby doesn't respond to sound. Hubby plays the home theatre very loud sometimes especially when baby is sleeping just to see if he'll be frightened.

Please l want to if it's normal
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 7:50am On May 29, 2021
Goldie50:
Sabi mamas, please help me with this. I don't like swallowing tablets. So, the doctor prescribed blood tonic for me recently because my PCV is low. But, a relative saw it and said I should quickly switch back to tablets o shocked. That blood tonic causes bleeding during childbirth. I really like the liquid more than the tablet sad. It's easier to take. Please is it true that blood tonic causes bleeding? Has anyone taken it successfully without issues?

I don't know how many bottles of Astyfer I drank during my 1st pregnancy and I did not experience any bleeding. Drink your blood tonic in peace jor.
You should have asked her if it actually happened to her. That's how they would be spreading fake information

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:51am On May 29, 2021
OurBusinessIsPr:
.. just did a urine mcs. I bought FIDSON 400MG PEFLOTAB (pefloxacin). FOR 5DAYS .

my question is this "IS 5 DAYS treatment ENOUGH TO CLEAR OFF THIS SCANTY GROWTH OF STAPH AUREUS?"

THANKS ..
Treated scanty staph last month too after my ovulation. My doctor gave hubby (Rocephine+another) and I injections 2 each for 7 days and after that we were given drugs. We were sensitive to ciproflox3+ and were given the tablets (other tablets were added to mine). I was still using my drugs when I discovered I missed my period and had tested positive.. We spent 40k treating it.
I'll advise you take your test result to your doctor(that was what we did) cos staphylococcus is stubborn(that was the advice someone gave me in the TTC thred). Your doctor will know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 8:51am On May 29, 2021
cheesy cheesy thank you jare. You just calmed me down. This pregnancy journey eeh. Information just full everywhere cheesy. God help us.

Ayauche:

I don't know how many bottles of Astyfer I drank during my 1st pregnancy and I did not experience any bleeding. Drink your blood tonic in peace jor.
You should have asked her if it actually happened to her. That's how they would be spreading fake information

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:55am On May 29, 2021
OurBusinessIsPr:
I AM MALE .. just did a urine mcs. I bought FIDSON 400MG PEFLOTAB (pefloxacin). FOR 5DAYS .

my question is this "IS 5 DAYS ENOUGH TO CLEAR OFF THIS SCANTY GROWTH OF STAPH AUREUS?"

THANKS ..
Like I said in my earlier post, hubby and I went to the doctor... Please don't self medicate and also ensure your partner runs the same test
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by twoMcfemad: 9:00am On May 29, 2021
Dear Mamas,

Let me share an experience of what we are presently going through.

On Wednesday, my Madam woke up with heavy pains in her right leg, suddenly she started contracting and her lower tummy was becoming painful. I tried giving her paracetamol and forced her to eat, she vomited everything and became weak.

Everything just became somewhat in the space of minutes, Oya, hospital straight! She found it difficult to walk into the car at this point.

On getting to the hospital, after first aid treatment and all of that, we were told it was a "threatening miscarriage or preterm labour". She's still undergoing treatment and absolute bed rest as I write.

Lessons Learnt :
* Don't Ignore Signs, please. My Madam noticed these signs as of Tuesday but decided to ignore as she doesn't want to dissapoint her customers.

* Please Mamas, Please Rest well. Life has no duplicate and you're carrying bundles of Joy. My Oga Madam confirmed she wasn't feeling too well on Tuesday but decided to drive to shop to meet her customers, now all the money she made that day have been exhausted on treatment. (This is deliberate so that she could learn lessons cheesy)

*Avoid Stress Please. Get assistance where possible. My Madam no gree make I employ maid. She is a very strong woman no doubt, but she failed to understand that no pregnancy is the same and as we age, the body the changes. Please ooo!!!
No be small thing shuttling between hospital, work and the kids. Hence, Mamas, take good care of your self, biko.

*If you notice anything strange, go see your doctor. And ensure you allow them carry full examination details on you.

Everyone of us will carry to term in Jesus mighty name. Amen.
No be small thing shuttling the hospital.

July Cappo, Madam Ayauche, take this as partial B. S... Lols{with faith ooo IJN}

Best wishes.

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:01am On May 29, 2021
Good morning beautiful mamas, please help on this. I'm 8 weeks 4 today and once I a while I feel this slight not too sharp pain on thr left part of my belly. Any help on what that is?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:03am On May 29, 2021
twoMcfemad:
Dear Mamas,

Let me share an experience of what we are presently going through.

On Wednesday, my Madam woke up with heavy pains in her right leg, suddenly she started contracting and her lower tummy was becoming painful. I tried giving her paracetamol and forced her to eat, she vomited everything and became weak.

Everything just became somewhat in the space of minutes, Oya, hospital straight! She found it difficult to walk into the car at this point.

On getting to the hospital, after first aid treatment and all of that, we were told it was a "threatening miscarriage or preterm labour". She's still undergoing treatment and absolute bed rest as I write.

Lessons Learnt :
* Don't Ignore Signs, please. My Madam noticed these signs as of Tuesday but decided to ignore as she doesn't want to dissapoint her customers.

* Please Mamas, Please Rest well. Life has no duplicate and you're carrying bundles of Joy. My Oga Madam confirmed she wasn't feeling too well on Tuesday but decided to drive to shop to meet her customers, now all the money she made that day have been exhausted on treatment. (This is deliberate so that she could learn lessons cheesy)

*Avoid Stress Please. Get assistance where possible. My Madam no gree make I employ maid. She is a very strong woman no doubt, but she failed to understand that no pregnancy is the same and as we age, the body the changes. Please ooo!!!
No be small thing shuttling between hospital, work and the kids. Hence, Mamas, take good care of your self, biko.

*If you notice anything strange, go see your doctor. And ensure you allow them carry full examination details on you.

Everyone of us will carry to term in Jesus mighty name. Amen.
No be small thing shuttling the hospital.

July Cappo, Madam Ayauche, take this as partial B. S... Lols{with faith ooo IJN}

Best wishes.

Thanks sir.. God will heal her completely and your testimonies shall be complete
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damsel93(f): 10:39am On May 29, 2021
B.A B A
My princess made her grand entrance today via elective CS weighing 3.95kg
EDD: 25/05/2021
DOB: 29/05/2021
Safe delivery to other waddling mamas

Cc: momoadura

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 10:50am On May 29, 2021
damsel93:
B.A B A
My princess made her grand entrance today via elective CS weighing 3.95kg
EDD: 25/05/2021
DOB: 29/05/2021
Safe delivery to other waddling mamas

Cc: momoadura
Congratulations teamie,
Quick recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 11:04am On May 29, 2021
N

(1) (2) (3) ... (6152) (6153) (6154) (6155) (6156) (6157) (6158) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.