Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,733 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144126 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6188) (6189) (6190) (6191) (6192) (6193) (6194) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
prettmum:
Really what did you do .... vomited this morning cry..... wishing you and all mothers due safe delivery......

Nothing. I was just enduring knowing fully well that it's part of the package. Don't worry before you know it, its over.
Amen to your prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
senoraaquila:
Mama. I'm so excited we are in July. After July na August. Infact, I've brought out my bag...just waiting to pack o. Count down in full force o.
This cough and catarrh tire me too. My toddler keeps having it and it's hard to rest when she's having the fit which comes with fever and vomiting. cry
Eyah, so sorry.
Pls ensure shes always covered (esp d chest region) with socks on.
I learnt fried Shea butter with a pinch of salt do work well for children.
If d cough persists, u may try that for her.
It's d season.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
shawrygal:

Thanks Cappo. Am doing great, the way this boy kicks made me realize pregnancy are never the same. My pcv is still a bit low , with all the blood tonic. I don't know what's draining my blood o.
Next month is August
Mama! Enjoy ur kicks in peace biko grin
@low pcv...All will be well!
pls make water leaf and ugwu ur main soup for now.
An old woman told me about spreading water leaf outside in a tray overnight, and making into juice d next day, den drink.
I guess d ov/night stuff increases its effevtiveneas or sth grin
It is well with us!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
Thank you
Howyeh:

Eyah, so sorry.
Pls ensure shes always covered (esp d chest region) with socks on.
I learnt fried Shea butter with a pinch of salt do work well for children.
If d cough persists, u may try that for her.
It's d season.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chiamaka321(f): 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
Our able cappo
We dey here o
The waddling is real.
The pain down there is something else.
My edd has changed to August 19.
My birthday for that matter
sorry for the cough...as for the lazy lazy..we are together.
I wonder where I get the will power to stand up every day to go to work sef.
I can't wait....
post=103267991]Team August
Team Divinely favoured
Team Supernatural delivery

Roll call for the 1st week in July.

Happy New Month Mamas.
How r we doing?
I say make i remind us say after July na August fah grin
To our potential potters, hope bags haff been packed, nursery nko? All set? smiley
May God make the remaining part of the journey the easiest for us IJN.

S/n ... Monikers ... Edd ... Gender

1. Howyeh ..... 27 ..... Team XX
2. Shawrygal ..... 27 ..... Team XY
3. Chiamaka321 ..... 26 ..... Team XX
4. sarima07 ..... 04 ..... Team ??
5. Fola90 ..... 07 ..... Team XX
6. senoraaquila ..... 29 ..... Team XY
7. Modumodu ..... 04 ..... Team ??
8. Twinmommy ..... 09 ..... TeamXY & Team XY
9. Stellx6 .....14 ..... Team XX & Team XY
10. kinkybabie11 ..... 15 .....Team XY
11. Nykeeola ..... 09 ..... Team ??
12. Rhemaville .....30 ..... Team XX
13. VannywealthDesi .....10 ..... Team XY

Mamas!
Pls, respond to mentions, lets know how we are fairing.
Its this persistent cough & lazy lazy for me, sad been coughing for like a week now, complained again at the clinic today, (tho my usual Gyn was busy in d theatre, so I met wit a reg. doc) he said to just be drinking hot liquids o, as its its season...it is well!

We thank God for how far He has brought us.
Indeed! His covenant of easiness is working well for us.
May He carry us through IJN!

The Lord is our strength...!!!

[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
Best1708:

That VE wasn't easy on me,eight different persons did VE on me,some did twice,some thrice.I died and resurrected again.All thanks to God for making me a living testimony.
Seriously, 8 different times? You are really a strong woman
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
PecAbby:

Hi Cappo.

Sorry for replying late.
I gave birth on 27 June.
A very beautiful baby girl weighing 4kg kiss cheesy

Congratulations, I guess vigilant is dealing with you, I will update our roll with your information.
I hope you and LO is doing great. Sending you hugs and kisses

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fola90: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Howyeh:
Team August
Team Divinely favoured

Happy New Month Mamas.
How r we doing?
To our potential potters, hope bags haff been packed, nursery nko? All set? smiley

Mamas!
Its this persistent cough & lazy lazy for me, sad been coughing for like a week now, complained again at the clinic today, (tho my usual Gyn was busy in d theatre, so I met wit a reg. doc) he said to just be drinking hot liquids o, as its its season...it is well!

The way I always smile when I see August roll call smiley
Oh yeah after July is August. I keep hearing cracks in my bones, waist,back, joints , everywhere . Anyway, it's just next month that is almost here smiley
Amen the Lord is our strength.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by harlygurl(f): 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
Register me pls, Edd: Aug 8, Gender: XY

Team August
Team Divinely favoured

Happy New Month Mamas.
How r we doing?

Mamas!

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by harlygurl(f): 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
We're preparing, walking like penguin, to stand up from the bed is wahala, having pains underneath my breast (was told it's my baby's leg), Braxton Hicks is killing too and having slight body pains from 8pm everyday but will disappear in the morning

Team August
Team Divinely favoured

Happy New Month Mamas.
How r we doing?

Mamas!

[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 6:55am On Jul 02, 2021
harlygurl:
We're preparing, walking like penguin, to stand up from the bed is wahala, having pains underneath my breast (was told it's my baby's leg), Braxton Hicks is killing too and having slight body pains from 8pm everyday but will disappear in the morning.

Like the doctor told you that? shocked

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hanzee(f): 7:52am On Jul 02, 2021
Good morning Able Mama's, I went for Anatomy scan on Monday doctor said everything is fine. But the scan shows am 21 weeks 5days and Edd is now 3rd Nov. While LMP is saying am 20weeks 3days and edd is 13th Nov. Which one sud I stick to?cos am in doubt right now.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 8:34am On Jul 02, 2021
cutiereborn:

Thanks Sis. She is really a madam who will be turning 6 in 3months.

God be praised. May your joy always be full.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2021
@ shawrygal
As regards d protein seen in ur urine, I asked a friend who had same experience, he said d doc didn't say anything cos he wud want to observe it again...like 2-3times.
She advised u change d urine bottle if psbl.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2021
Hanzee:
Good morning Able Mama's, I went for Anatomy scan on Monday doctor said everything is fine. But the scan shows am 21 weeks 5days and Edd is now 3rd Nov. While LMP is saying am 20weeks 3days and edd is 13th Nov. Which one sud I stick to?cos am in doubt right now.

Stick to your lmp. The scan date will keep moving as the baby is increasing in sieze. So you lmp is what the doctor works with

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 10:02am On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=Howyeh post=103267991]Team August
Team Divinely favoured

Happy New Month Mamas.
How r we doing?

Present cappo. Counting down seriously. The pelvic pain is so bad I have to walk bended for some minutes before I can stand straight . It is well. Bags not packed yet as I havnt washed cloths. It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 10:40am On Jul 02, 2021
[/b]TEAM NOVEMBER[b]

ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF JULY

S/N......Moniker..........EDD
1. Sweetyie......... 6th
2. Toke21................11th
3. Wifeysist...........27th
4. mumibeji.............19th
5. Exceldamsel........
6. Onyinyechika08.....19th
7. Blackfinegirl.........
8. greatlinda...............28th
9. GreatGodwins.........20th
10. Kinado...................27th
11. Hanzee................. 13th
12. Victoriouswoman....22nd

Fellow teamies how are we doing?
Exceldamsel and Blackfinegirl please come and supply your edd
If you've checked for Lo's gender please kindly let me know, so it can be indicated. It is well with us all.
May God make it easy for us.

#Teamsafedelivery
#Teamswiftdelivery
#Teammother&babyalive

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2021
Fola90 e reash to smile o. cheesy
We bless God for his mercies. @ d cracks, ndo mama.

Chiamaka321 Thanks mama, so good to hear from u. Change in Edd noted, laslas we' be alright by His grace grin

harlygurl we are glad to have you in our midst.
For registering late tho, ur fine is one bag of honey beans.
u r welcome. More strength IJN.

Rhemaville sowie mama. D pelvic pain ehn.. grin
Don't worry, we r almost there by His grace.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ify15(f): 11:42am On Jul 02, 2021
Mizjemie25:

Hi mama.. I’m currently on my way to the hospital to start mine grin I’ve been on folic acid and fesolate since.. dunno yet if other drugs will be added.. how is MS treating you? I’m still battling mine oo
Ok mama.I think they will add other drugs for you. I dnt really like taking drugs that is why i prefer the one i will just take only 1 tablet or capsule a day.Don't mind me jare.���
My morning sickness has always been in the evenings all these while with nausea but it has reduced alot recently, i pray it stops finally so that i can eat well o. May the Lord help us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ify15(f): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2021
cutiereborn:

Hello teamie, I already started antenatal last week. On routine drugs given by the hospital.
Ok mama.Thanks for the response. I will start next week by God's Grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toke21(f): 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
Team November cappo take note of our new member, you are welcome to our midst
Lipsync:
Good morning mamas....
I hope you are all doing great,may God make the journey the easiest for us and grant us safe all delivery. I have been a silent reader ever since i got pregnant and i have learnt a lot from this thread, i guess its time i register now(team November)
Btw,November mamas are not that active,what's happening,i hope we are all fine.kisses to you all kiss
Also if anyone here has a job they are not using grin wink biko,abeg,ejoor help me o,i am tired of sitting my lazy ass at home doing nothing cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toke21(f): 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
I’m doing fine thank God, hope you are doing well too? Thank you for checking
MumIbeji:
[/b]TEAM NOVEMBER[b]

1. Sweetyie......... 6th
5. Exceldamsel........

If you've checked for Lo's gender please kindly let me know, so it can be indicated. It is well with us all.

#Teamsafedelivery
#Teamswiftdelivery
#Teammother&babyalive

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
Toke21:
Thanks for bringing it to my notice..

Welcome to team November mama Lipsync

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lipsync:
Good morning mamas....
I hope you are all doing great,may God make the journey the easiest for us and grant us safe all delivery. I have been a silent reader ever since i got pregnant and i have learnt a lot from this thread, i guess its time i register now(team November)
Btw,November mamas are not that active,what's happening,i hope we are all fine.kisses to you all kiss
Also if anyone here has a job they are not using grin wink biko,abeg,ejoor help me o,i am tired of sitting my lazy ass at home doing nothing cry

Welcome to team November.. Kindly supply your Edd
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curiousdh: 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
Thanks
[quote author=Rhemaville post=103037826][/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hanzee(f): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
MumIbeji:
[/b]TEAM NOVEMBER[b]

1. Sweetyie......... 6th
5. Exceldamsel........

#Teamsafedelivery
#Teamswiftdelivery
#Teammother&babyalive
Good to hear from you Cappo we are doing great. Gender update XY

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lipsync: 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
Toke21:
Thank you kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lipsync: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
MumIbeji:

Thanks for bringing it to my notice..

Welcome to team November mama Lipsync
Thank you Cappo kiss
Edd: Nov 5

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
[/b]TEAM NOVEMBER[b]

S/N......Moniker....EDD........Gender
1. Sweetyie......... 6th
5. Exceldamsel........
11. Hanzee................. 13th........XY
13. Lipsync.....................5th

#Teamsafedelivery
#Teamswiftdelivery
#Teammother&babyalive
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
2 is our style grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hahahahahha. I sit down very well for this table. Infact, sometimes I tell my toddler to help me pickup or I forget about the item grin
Howyeh:
2 is our style grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6188) (6189) (6190) (6191) (6192) (6193) (6194) ... (6955) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.