Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144729 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6191) (6192) (6193) (6194) (6195) (6196) (6197) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
justifiedcoyy:
good morning cappo. EDD is today but no show yet o.

I keep asking my wife, are you okay?? Are you not feeling anything? Lol.

We will soon go to the clinic for the usual doc appointment. God see all of us through

grin cheesy Your wife will be like this man leave me jor. By the grace of God all will be well and baby will come soonest. Love to wifey

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LeProfessor: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
Twinmommy:

Congratulations! I'm so excited. Waiting for my own Twin Sons too. Vaginal or CS? How long was your wife's hospital stay? Mine will be via Elective CS so just curious especially hospital stay duration. Take care of yourself and everyone Sir. You're Blessed.

This one is trailer for my BS,

The answer to your question is, it was CS we were supposed to stay for 4 days but ended up stating for 8 because the LOs had Jaundice and DW needed a transfusion after the surgery and had malaria from the blood that she was given. So we haven't immunized the kids yet or done circumcision because of the the jaundice

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
Bluebell04:
Good evening Mamas, I got my BFP 2days ago but early this morning around 3am, I felt some wetness when I woke up to pee. I wiped and saw a pink blood mixed with CM, but I wasn't cramping or in any pain.
Since then nothing when I wiped till some minutes ago and this time it was bright red, no cramp or discomfort.

I'm 5weeks+4days, please is this normal or should I be worried?? Cos I'm freaking out already
Please go to the hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
winningbt:

Please go to the hospital

I second. Please go to the hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
whyworryPH:

Hello teamie. I have been hiding cos mehn, I didn't plan coming back to pregnancy tread so soon. As withdrawal method don fail me, I'm now on my third missionary journey with a one year old tagging along.

It is well o. Mine is sleep wants to embarrass me everywhere. I also get dizzy but it doesn't last. And my love for carbohydrates now no be here. I can eat rice straight for a week and still not get tired. Something I was curtailing before now.

I pray for a smooth journey for all of us in Jesus name, amen.
congratulations teamie......AMEN to your prayers

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
sugarcoatted:

SOLID ROCK HOSPITAL (ojodu)
Mother and child (opposite omole phase1)
Royan hospital (ojodu)
Isalu hospital (ogba)
Thanks Mami
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
chocome:
Part 3 the deal day

On getting home I met hubby there he told me that he was just not comfortable in Abuja so he had earlier booked a flight back to Lagos that day that he was already close to the house when I called him, I told him everything that transpired at the hospital he was just looking at me with fear in his eyes he then said a word of prayer and drove down to pick the kids from school, I cleaned and arrange the house, arrange what the kids will wear from Thursday to Sunday. We both did not sleep all through the night and around 4.am I went to the kitchen prepare what the kids will eat take to school and dinner also with a note on them I also put my house key on my daughter bag and took them to a friend that usually take them to school.
I and hubby then prepare and headed to the hospital I was checked again and placed under observation till around 6pm when the CS was done and I was Show my third beautiful princess. After the section I started feeling cold as in serious cold I have not felt before the doc said it normal for it an injection they gave me that is causing the cold after like 30mins my body temperature came back to normal a nurse came to check me and notice I was bleeding that is how the doc came and started pressing my stomach, the pain I felt this time was so serious that I almost brought the hospital down with my voice.
Very early the next day around 4:30am a nurse came and said I should sit down brush my teeth and clean my body myself, I was so surprised because I was expecting her to assist me in doing all that for the next few days, I was about to complain and then she said I should try and do it myself that I will be surprise to see that I can that she will only assist if I cannot and to my surprise I was able do all that and even walk around the room.

Pls bear with my write up and long post for my L O is on one hand and my phone is on the other hand
I want to also use this medium to thank God and thank you all for you have all be a good companion on this my journey.

Congratulations cappo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
prettmum:
PLEASE BEAUTIFUL LADIES.
WHERE CAN BE I REGISTER FOR ANTE NATAL, IM NEW IN LAGOS, MAINLAND AND OJUDU BERGER TO BE PRECISE....
If you can afford it, St. Timothy Hospital, Solid Rock Hospital, and Royan Hospital are good choices
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
Chai,and here i am thinking na only me sleep one the disgrace any how. Na so I go saloon today,after the washed my hair,found their couch and did a 10m8ns nap before makingmy hair.
whyworryPH:

Hello teamie. I have been hiding cos mehn, I didn't plan coming back to pregnancy tread so soon. As withdrawal method don fail me, I'm now on my third missionary journey with a one year old tagging along.

It is well o. Mine is sleep wants to embarrass me everywhere. I also get dizzy but it doesn't last. And my love for carbohydrates now no be here. I can eat rice straight for a week and still not get tired. Something I was curtailing before now.

I pray for a smooth journey for all of us in Jesus name, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
Oliran:
TEAM SEPTEMBER Roll call
Team supernatural delivery
May Almighty God make the journey easy peasy for everyone. At the end of the journey there shall be NO Loss.

1. fabmummy........... 6th
2. oliran................... 20th......... XX
3. Nzlove....................20th
4. gratefulme40.. ....... 19th
5. Esetim............ ....... 26th......XY
6. typicaltemi.............11th......XY
7. vickynne..........12th
8. purplerain........16th.........XX
9. flourish2021.......
10. AkaSugargurl...... 16th
11. hazel01..........20th.......XY
12. supernet4......20th
13. Godliness05......23rd.....XY
14. mumdee2..........19th/20th......XX
15. Deezou.........2nd.

September Team members, let's come out to welcome our newest member Deezou.

You are welcome to the Team ma'am Deezou, May Almighty God make the journey easy for us all.
Feel free to mingle and ask questions, Sabi mamas are here to help out. Kindly provide the sex of the baby so I can update.
Ameen Mama,thank you.But I don't know the sex of the baby,cos I want it to be a surprise for us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
Oliran:
July Roll call for TEAM SEPTEMBER
May Almighty God make the journey easy peasy for everyone. At the end of the journey there shall be NO Loss.

9. flourish2021.......
10. AkaSugargurl...... 16th
12. supernet4......20th
15. Deezou.........2nd.

Mamas please let's respond to the roll-call to be sure we are all doing well.
We are doing good,alhamdulillah
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ThatPetiteChic: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
Happy new month mamas!...
Belleful mummies in the house, we are too silent o...lemme shock you, after July is October cheesy tongue. It's too early to be silent, come out and answer this roll call. I hope my message meets you in good health.

Drop your EDD and gender/team surprise.

Roll call for our Overcomers ship 3/7/2021.
#TEAM OCTOBER! #TEAM OVERCOMERS!!

S/N MONICKER - - - - - -GENDER(TEAM) - - - - -EDD
1. joliefille
2. lady25 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -19th
3. Fruit4me
4. Ibk555 - - - - - - - - - - - - - XX(Pink)- - - - - - - - - -9th
5. thatpetitechic - - - - - - - XX(Pink) - - - - - - - - - 8th
6. jumy16
7. Ebysuccess20 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 7th
8. MumDiamond - - - - - - - XY(Blue) - - - - - - - - 27th
9. Xtagrace - - - - - - - - - - - -XY(Blue) - - - - - - - - 19th
10. DocAdray - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -7th
11. estagirl - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 24th
12. eminent91 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 29th
13. Mzwealthy
14. glimpse - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -29th
15. Misblah - - - - - - - - - - - XX(Pink)- - - - - - - - - 20th

NOTE: Kindly call my attention if I omitted any information or made a mistake.
Affliction shall not rise a second time, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
LeProfessor:
BA BA BA BA!!!!!

All praise be to the almighty, the lord has blessed my family with a set of twin boys

EDD: 7th july
DOB: 25th June

BS coming soon.

We just got discharged today.

Mummy is doing fine,
LOs are doing okay.
Daddy is recovering.

#DiaryOfaPregnantHusband

Cc: Ayauche

Congratulations sir, I tap into this your blessings

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eminent91: 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:
Belleful mummies in the house, we are too silent o...lemme shock you, after July is October cheesy tongue. It's too early to be silent, come out and answer this roll call. I hope my message meets you in good health.

1. joliefille
3. Fruit4me
6. jumy16
13. Mzwealthy

Able Cappo,we are doing great, trust you and the LO is doing fine too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splasshhh(f): 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
kennybelle:

I remember you very well mama. I literally shouted when I read this amazingly good news.

I'm happy you're back! Please follow your doctor's advice and rest well. Please do not leave anything to chance.

This baby is staying with us till the end of time. Abi it's triplets you want to give us cheesy

Rest! Rest! and Rest! Please.

Following you and other mamas with prayers back to back.

God be praised!

Lol @triplets
Thank you so much.
I appreciate all the prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
Bluebell04:
Good evening Mamas, I got my BFP 2days ago but early this morning around 3am, I felt some wetness when I woke up to pee. I wiped and saw a pink blood mixed with CM, but I wasn't cramping or in any pain.
Since then nothing when I wiped till some minutes ago and this time it was bright red, no cramp or discomfort.

I'm 5weeks+4days, please is this normal or should I be worried?? Cos I'm freaking out already

Pls do see a doctor you may need to be placed on progesterone.. you shall carry to term. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
Halcyon123:
Chai,and here i am thinking na only me sleep one the disgrace any how. Na so I go saloon today,after the washed my hair,found their couch and did a 10m8ns nap before makingmy hair.

My sister it's crazy mbok. I can sleep 10 times in the day and still feel like I haven't slept in ages. In fact, it's my little kids that use to shake me whenever I doze off. And I'm supposed to be looking after them cos they can become cat and dog when I'm not looking.

Can't wait for first trimester to go joor. The thing is not funny, especially when you don't have house help.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
prettmum:
congratulations teamie......AMEN to your prayers

Thanks sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 2:03am On Jul 04, 2021
It is well,it will end in praise
whyworryPH:

My sister it's crazy mbok. I can sleep 10 times in the day and still feel like I haven't slept in ages. In fact, it's my little kids that use to shake me whenever I doze off. And I'm supposed to be looking after them cos they can become cat and dog when I'm not looking.

Can't wait for first trimester to go joor. The thing is not funny, especially when you don't have house help.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 5:29am On Jul 04, 2021

9. flourish2021.......
10. AkaSugargurl...... 16th.....XX
12. supernet4......20th
15. Deezou.........2nd...... Surprise

Mamas please let's respond to the roll-call to be sure we are all doing well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Misblah(f): 5:31am On Jul 04, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:

#TEAM OCTOBER! #TEAM OVERCOMERS!

1. joliefille
3. Fruit4me
6. jumy16
13. Mzwealthy

These days I’ve been so excited eh!!! How y’all doing October mamas!!!! Shey you’ve started shopping? Me I’ve only bought 2 overalls �

It will surely end in praise for us all in Jesus Name Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 5:33am On Jul 04, 2021
supernet4:

Experiencing this side back pain
It's terrible
Can't sleep comfortably at night even during d day
I was practically crying in d midnight on Tuesday
Had to massage with nerve nd bone but it's still d same
I know God will see us all tru
But I need a lasting solution to this pain it wakes me up every night
Sorry Momma, try and support yourself with enough pillows. It will end in praise by God's grace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Idiataqueen(f): 7:35am On Jul 04, 2021
Am having this light pain at my lower abdomen, especially when am having the urge to pee,am 17weeks gone hope am save.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice012: 11:07am On Jul 04, 2021
We dey here o.....let me register officially, all the way from TTC thread.I give God all the glory.
Had our first scan last week, Edd is 02/02. Morning sickness is not a joke, I have not been able to hold food down. Garden egg is our favorite for now. The excess saliva ehn, dunno where its coming. I hope bitter kola is not harmful, its the only thing helping for now. Had IV infusions yesterday for rehydration.
May God continue to strengthen us.
prettmum:
Good evening beautiful mum's
.... safe delivery to all Mamas

....TEAM FEBRUARY 2022 WHERE ARE YOU ALL
.... MORNING SICKNESS TOO MUCH OOOOO

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keziehenry(m): 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
Please when is likely her ovulation period. She started seeing her menses today (4th July)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmommy: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
LeProfessor:

This one is trailer for my BS,

The answer to your question is, it was CS we were supposed to stay for 4 days but ended up stating for 8 because the LOs had Jaundice and DW needed a transfusion after the surgery and had malaria from the blood that she was given. So we haven't immunized the kids yet or done circumcision because of the the jaundice
Okay. Thanks for sharing. Praying they all get perfect soon. Happy Sunday. Looking forward to your BS. grin as this one come be Trailer. grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estagirl(f): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:

1. joliefille
3. Fruit4me
6. jumy16
13. Mzwealthy

Happy new month everyone. Our joy will not be cut short. Pls update my gender XX.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by purplerain(f): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
We are doing great Capt.

Finally started shopping. Just a few things left to buy. Hope all my Sept Mamas are doing good smiley

Oliran:

9. flourish2021.......
12. supernet4......20th

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godliness05(m): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
Twinmommy:

Teamie, I had low PCV too but its boosted now, it was rising 4% to 5% every 2weeks. These are the things I did in addition to my Prenatal
1. Added Liver to my Diet. Easier recipe for me: I slice, add seasoning, onions and pan/pot fry in butter. Gets done in minutes and tastes divine. Well I liked Liver even before pregnancy.

2. Started taking Beetroot Juice mixed with any Fruit / Veggie juice of Choice (them Chivita, Five Alive Juices etc). I peel the Beetroot, wash well with drinking water, cut into pieces, blend with drinking water, sieve out the chaff, sweeten it with juice, put inside bottle, chill inside fridge/freezer and enjoy.

3. The Drug "Astyfer" (My Dr recommended) The Syrup always gave me Heartburn so I changed to the Capsule. Still gives me Heartburn but not as much. I take this with Vit C rich Juice or My homemade Beetroot juice if available.

4. Asytymin Multivit (My Dr recommended): I also started taking this too as prescribed by my Dr.

5. Once in a week, I try to cook something with Ugu Leaves (Pumpkin Leaves). Usually like N100 Ugu.

PS: I learned Ugu Juice mixed with Malt or Milk works but mehn, not for me. Tried it, didn't like the taste plus the stress of juicing the Ugu.

Also make sure you're taking your Iron drugs with something rich in Vit C like a Juice. Vit C helps with proper Iron Absorption.

Refrain from taking Dairy (Milk), Calcium or Folic acid with your Iron drugs. They work again each others Absorption. Take your Iron, wait for minimum of 2hours before taking your Prenatal or Vice Versa.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the useful advice. But I want to ask if Pregnatone which contains folic acid and Vitamin B12 used with Iron drug is enough or there is a need for calcium drug with either or Neither of these combination?

I noticed the prevalence of jaundice in new born this days, I once asked how to prevent it and fermented soaked unripe pawpaw water was suggested, please how safe?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godliness05(m): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
purplerain:
We are doing great Capt.

Finally started shopping. Just a few things left to buy. Hope all my Sept Mamas are doing good smiley

Weldone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godliness05(m): 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
Oliran:

9. flourish2021.......
12. supernet4......20th

Thanks, doing well, DW just get the first dose of TT vaccine and was told to attend at least 4 session of lectures on epistonomy as it has been so common now so it was made compulsory for pregnant women from 7 months on. Second dose towards the end of the month, next appointment 3 weeks time. Feel stronger than ever, even volunteer to trek today from church like 15 minutes walk (though in my absence). Eating is out of this world, she even take food to a two hours church service after she had eaten before leaving home and still finish the food in the
church during service..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6191) (6192) (6193) (6194) (6195) (6196) (6197) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.