Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8142163 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6254) (6255) (6256) (6257) (6258) (6259) (6260) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by successhungry: 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
semisola:
TEAM JANUARY MAMAS!!!

How are we all doing?

January mamas!

S/N Names EDD. Gender/sex

1. semisola. 29th. Pink
2. Esthered.
3. Blisworld61. 12th. - X
4. RhemaDavis 30th - X
5. Successhungry. - - x

Hi,mamas! Thanks Cappo kiss
Successhungry. EDD 28TH January.. Pink grin
May GOD grant us strength till the very end in JESUS name(amen)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by successhungry: 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
Fabmummy:
BS

Thankful to God for this pregnancy. Totally unplanned and was very shocking to us. I have 2 girls and living in a foreign country with little or no help, i was fine with them girls, but God had other plans for us.

I had plans of doing my make up once labour starts so i can take fine pictures lol. So i quickly fixed my brow

To cut my story short, we got to the emergency centre, parked behind their trucks, hubby was trying to carry me as fast as possible so they spotted us and walked towards us to help hubby carry me, immediately two ppl attempted to carry me each on one side, my water broke, they looked down and there was the baby's head, hubby said they grabed the bed from the truck, b4 you say jack, baby slipped out without any tears, i didn't push. I had my baby outside, just by the emerg truck lol. He just couldn't wait anymore.

Thanks so much for all the likes and mentions on the birth announcement.God bless us all.

Omoooo! This birth is soo sweeet! No hassle. My greatest worry now is how to survive in a foreign land without help aswell. It is well sha. Congratulations,mama kiss

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
B.A B.A B.A

My princess arrived this morning thru emergency C.S. I'm still recovering.
All thanks to God.

B.S loading..
Cappo Oliran we don drop ooo cheesy grin
Safe delivery to the remaining waddling mamas

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hello mamas. I have come to report myself. Team APRIL 2022.
Meanwhilly pls is there anything I can do to ease the discomfort and sickness. Serious Nausea all day long.cant eat or drink pls.i feel so sick

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
Fabmummy:
BS

Thankful to God for this pregnancy. Totally unplanned and was very shocking to us. I have 2 girls and living in a foreign country with little or no help, i was fine with them girls, but God had other plans for us.

Let me Jumpstart, i really wanted to give birth on Saturday, so we could have ppl home to help us with the girls and hubby can have time to stay with me in the hospital and as well be with the girls, so i just kept telling people that it was either the 27th Aug or 4th sept. Well 27th came and passed nothing, by friday 3rd, i danced, walked, paced for 1 hour, Climbed the stairs counting my steps more than 200. Laid hands on my tummy asking God to send labour my way and also speaking to my baby that i was ready to carry him on my hands.

Hubby and i did the do and then i went to bed around 11.30 pm. By 1.30 am i had gone to pee twice, the third pee time came with cramps on my waist, i quickly checked the time 1.34 am so i can track and know when to go to the hospital.
I had plans of doing my make up once labour starts so i can take fine pictures lol. So i quickly fixed my brow and from then non stop the pain became so intense and i felt like i wanted to poop. I told hubby the pain was unbearable, he just asked us to go to the hospital, we dropped our girls off and headed for the hospital that was 30 mins drive away.

Goodness God i started to feel the urge to push right from the car we were still 20 mins away from the hospital, i mustered all the prayers i could, closed my legs and kept telling hubby the baby was coming, he needs to park so we call emergency service, he kept driving, it was a terrific one.

To cut my story short, we got to the emergency centre, parked behind their trucks, hubby was trying to carry me as fast as possible so they spotted us and walked towards us to help hubby carry me, immediately two ppl attempted to carry me each on one side, my water broke, they looked down and there was the baby's head, hubby said they grabed the bed from the truck, b4 you say jack, baby slipped out without any tears, i didn't push. I had my baby outside, just by the emerg truck lol. He just couldn't wait anymore.

I am the most grateful to God we arrived the emerg just that second/minute. The total labour to delivery was 1 hour, and we drove 30 minutes out of this 1 hour.

1st labour pain 1.34am baby was born 2.37am weighing 7.2 lbs.

May God make it easy for the remaining mothers and bless all awaiting mums fruit of the womb.

Thanks so much for all the likes and mentions on the birth announcement.God bless us all.

Congratulations! I tap into this in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hello mamas,pls reply me o cos my previous question wasn't answered. Am 26 weeks pregnant.Since I took the second dose of my TT two days ago,I haven't gotten myself. I fell sick and nauseated. Secondly,this antimalarial given at ante-natal also makes me sick. The last one I took,I vomitted for two days,I just took another one this night and am hoping to be fine. This is how it has always been for me even the two previous pregnancies. Pls is anyone in my shoes?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nzlove:
Hi mamas and papas, help me to thank God
I gave birth to my baby girl today 16 September by 1.37pm.
EDD 20th September
Baby and mom is healthy. I thank God for Quick labour and delivery.

Cappo oliran, we Don land.
Congratulations ma, God bless your family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
AkaSugargurl:
B.A B.A B.A

All thanks to God.

B.S loading..
Congratulations ma, quick recovery to you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
dunnybaby:
Hello mamas,pls reply me o cos my previous question wasn't answered. Am 26 weeks pregnant.Since I took the second dose of my TT two days ago,I haven't gotten myself. I fell sick and nauseated. Secondly,this antimalarial given at ante-natal also makes me sick. The last one I took,I vomitted for two days,I just took another one this night and am hoping to be fine. This is how it has always been for me even the two previous pregnancies. Pls is anyone in my shoes?
I always feel sick also after taking it (the anti malaria drug) but after some days I will be okay...
When I complained to my doc. He said I should be taking it in the night.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nzlove:
EDD 20th September

Congratulations mama

AkaSugargurl:
B.A B.A B.A

All thanks to God.

B.S loading..

Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nzlove:
EDD 20th September

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumyte29(f): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
Wow see my team mate, I am also team April 2022.... So sorry about your nausea, my own nausea just comes and go but whenever it start, I don't eat too much food... This phase will soon pass just keep pushing momma..
miracletoday:
Hello mamas. I have come to report myself. Team APRIL 2022.
Meanwhilly pls is there anything I can do to ease the discomfort and sickness. Serious Nausea all day long.cant eat or drink pls.i feel so sick

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumyte29(f): 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
Congratulations ma'am
AkaSugargurl:
B.A B.A B.A

All thanks to God.

B.S loading..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
jumy16:
I always feel sick also after taking it (the anti malaria drug) but after some days I will be okay...
When I complained to my doc. He said I should be taking it in the night.

Thanks Mama, it's in the night I take it o but the next morning,I will still feel sick.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hazel01(f): 12:22am On Sep 17, 2021
BA! BA!!BA!!!

My prince arrived yesterday evening 16/9/2021 through CS, EDD September 20th

Birth story coming soon, wishing all other waddling mama's safe delivery there shall be no loss.

Cc cappo Oliran

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 5:47am On Sep 17, 2021
Congratulations to all the mamas that have birthed their LO, may God keep them and bless them..and for us waddling mamas we shall all come back with a great testimony...I wish us painless and easy delivery.

Please any mama with a better understanding of this injection If it's necessary to get them coz they're included in my hospital list and are expensive..
Vicryl Saturday
Hyoscine injection
Oxytocin Injection
Cytotec misoprostol.

Things are not easy for me ooo, imagine at this stage , it's only Goya and detergent I can still afford...may God have mercy and bless me oooooo.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 5:53am On Sep 17, 2021
Lizzieo:

Please, how will someone's boost her PCV?

Eating foods that are rich in iron. I heard eating raw garden egg leaves helps. Mama Oliran also posted one ewe eje.

You can google Nigerian foods rich in iron. Blood tonic too helps

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lizzieo(f): 6:01am On Sep 17, 2021
glimpse:

Eating foods that are rich in iron. I heard eating raw garden egg leaves helps. Mama Oliran also posted one ewe eje.

Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 6:02am On Sep 17, 2021
Iyajelili:

8 miscarriages? Gracious Lord! You are a superwoman.
Hmm. No be by choice. We kept pushing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 6:05am On Sep 17, 2021
clems88:
Hi mamas.
My wife's edd is today but no single sign sad baby just keep kicking and playing inside the stomach thinking that's his duplex. Me don dey worry already undecided . She's been exercising but yet no sign
It must not be that exact date. Keep watching it for a few days. Maybe 5 days.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 6:06am On Sep 17, 2021
glimpse:

Ugwu ie pumpkin leaves?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 6:38am On Sep 17, 2021
Omojudy:

Ugwu ie pumpkin leaves?

You can eat it in your food, either by steaming it and including it as a side, or make a soup with it. Please drinking the juice may purge you and you don't need that now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 6:48am On Sep 17, 2021
successhungry:

Hi,mamas! Thanks Cappo kiss
Successhungry. EDD 28TH January.. Pink grin
May GOD grant us strength till the very end in JESUS name(amen)

Waw!! Congratulations mama!
It’s raining pink already, hope you have started baby shopping?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lizzieo(f): 7:38am On Sep 17, 2021
hazel01:
BA! BA!!BA!!!

Birth story coming soon, wishing all other waddling mama's safe delivery there shall be no loss.

Cc cappo Oliran
Congratulations na. Amen to your prayers

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lizzieo(f): 7:38am On Sep 17, 2021
hazel01:
BA! BA!!BA!!!

Cc cappo Oliran
Congratulations ma. Amen to your prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 7:43am On Sep 17, 2021
jumy16:
Congratulations to all the mamas that have birthed their LO, may God keep them and bless them..and for us waddling mamas we shall all come back with a great testimony...I wish us painless and easy delivery.

Please any mama with a better understanding of this injection If it's necessary to get them coz they're included in my hospital list and are expensive..
Hyoscine injection
Oxytocin Injection
Cytotec misoprostol.

Things are not easy for me ooo, imagine at this stage , it's only Goya and detergent I can still afford...may God have mercy and bless me oooooo.
Thanks

Hi mama,is it general hospital you registered with?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 7:44am On Sep 17, 2021
Fabmummy:
BS

Let me Jumpstart, i really wanted to give birth on Saturday, so we could have ppl home to help us with the girls and hubby can have time to stay with me in the hospital and as well be with the girls, so i just kept telling people that it was either the 27th Aug or 4th sept. Well 27th came and passed nothing, by friday 3rd, i danced, walked, paced for 1 hour, Climbed the stairs counting my steps more than 200. Laid hands on my tummy asking God to send labour my way and also speaking to my baby that i was ready to carry him on my hands.

Hubby and i did the do and then i went to bed
God bless us all.

Sweet delivery
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 7:52am On Sep 17, 2021
supernet4:
Hmmmm
I'm worried
My Edd is 20th which is Monday I went for antinatal last wk nd d gynea said I'll av to go tru C's without complications o because I did scan nd scan said I nd baby re fine
I decline outrightly .
Yesterday I went again nd he said the same thing
Had to call my elder sis who spoke to him nd he's like because I av fibroid nd the baby's size is a little big. If I don't fall into labor naturally they can't induce me because of complications of the fibroid
I on d other hand I'm not feeling any contractions just the normal heaviness on d v area
When my sis spoke to him he later said ok if B4 Sunday no contractions then I'll av to come in on sunday then they'll induce me on Monday
If I'm lucky I'll pull tru if not then we still have to d C's
I've started excercising
Pls which excercise can I do again to help with labor
I already started walking abi na jumping I go call am on threadmill
Pls help

Since your doctor has told you the first time that he can't induce you, and if you don't fall into labour by Sunday please listen to him and go for CS.

You can get another option by asking another doctor or go to General hospital

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by WhatGodsays: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2021
Good morning Mamas. I'm a first time mum.
Please mas, I'm getting worried my 1 year 3 months son isn't walking yet and can't stand on his own, but crawl very fast and climb stairs, window sef. He has 12 teeth already, he eats well and has average weight of 10kg. What can I do to assist him? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrsDot(f): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2021
Good day Mamas smiley

I can help you slay on a budget with the beautifully selected 1st grade thrift clothing I have for sale.

Super swift delivery and Free Delivery in Lagos on every 10k and above orders

https://www.nairaland.com/6758009/na-mumu-dey-go-boutique#105902308
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by madprophet(m): 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Yee are all invited later tonight.....

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
[quote author=waistbead post=105896273]

Hi mama,is it general hospital you registered with?[/quot
No ma, doc. Are on strike here

(1) (2) (3) ... (6254) (6255) (6256) (6257) (6258) (6259) (6260) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.